Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? (11259 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackal.:

@ StephenP,

Dont include the acts of psychopaths and sociopaths here.
You are citing extreme cases. . . . .Be objective for once, will ya?

[size=13pt] So what if they are extreme? It doesn't change the fact that it happened and still happens. Go to any Nigerian newspaper website and read their reports. Everyday, there is always a story about domestic violence, and most of them are men beating up their wives, or bathing them in acid or even killing them. What I cited wasn't extreme at all.[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 12:51am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Pahtahkee,

So how would u fight a woman's aggression? DIALOGUE??

A lass once poured a full glass of wine on me face in a posh restaurant one night.
My offence: I was staring at anutha woman. . . . . .Can u fucking believe that?

I was so embarrassed, not because of the flush of cold drink but the fact that all eyez were on me. . . . . .
As a Chacal, i stormed out of the room and got meself dried up somewhere with ma heart in me mouth and plotting on what to do.

Reaching a decision, i went back in. . . . . sat me ass on the chair, moved closer to the chic and delivered a well-wrapped slap.
Got off me seat, went to the counter, paid and stormed out of the building.

THAT TO ME WAS CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If u are stuck with a woman who is stupid enough to disgrace herself in public, u are well in your rights to disgrace her too. An eye for an eye!

@ StephenP

You cannot mix the 2 worlds. . . . . . .Leave Nigerian setting in Nigera and the western world for the western world.
We can all talk about domestic violence in Nigeria  and blame the men but have u really considered what these women do in the background. . .

They get diabolical, take pictures, pubic hair and their husband's undies to a herbalist. . . .
An extreme measure has to be deployed for extreme cases . . . . . .These things even up.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 12:51am On Apr 30, 2008
debosky:

@ Rad

YES I am wife hunting straight from the village - urbanized chicks like Cadet are too much trouble - they NEVER shut up tongue

I want a girl who will worship the ground I walk on and treat me like the King I am, I'll take care of her of course, as long as she doesn't have drama episodes wink

shocked shocked shocked Emi! debosky, me? Am the one with the drama? next to you, my episodes dnt sale! And BtW kick rocks, you can't get this anywaz!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2008
Really Debo so I have drama episodes do I!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Radiant(f): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackal.:

But we all know how deceptive these tricks are. . . .
During courtship. . . .they are angels. They will go any length to please a man with a high level of tolerance.
However, as soon as u slip that wedding ring on her finger then she becomes the BOSS.
What can a NIGGA do?

@ Radiant,

You are flinging a dirty rag on me face?
Just make sure that rag aint your granny undies. . . . . I don't want to die POOR. grin cheesy

@ The Sly,

Trust me. . . . . . .a well calculated slap is the antidote for a stubborn woman.
It has to be executed at the right moment not just randomly.
I have tried it times without number it's efficiency is 95%. . . . . Its better than dialogue or whatz not?

P.S. Give a woman an inch. . . .she takes a MILE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have a feeling you're the psychopath here? grin Ain't no deception with a real woman! Why would I deceive a man? For him to marry me? You got to be talking about the sister I never had. grin

I DO NOT FEAR MEN!!! Y'all are as good as the shrubs. If you grow too tall we cut ya and if you insist then ya must be uprooted completely. "It's not rocket science" as y'all always say. grin

It's just a matter of knowing who you are and what you want. Ain't no man navigating my life because it's my flaming life! Y'all can go and hang with your rules and regulamyass grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 12:55am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

You seriously don't know me, apart from what I show on Nairaland. I dnt pretent, and I am not tought, but that does not make me stupid. Back in the days I use to fist fight, but am out of it. I slap biarches who are out of control, but I dnt slap the men. But one thing is, If my husband dares to lay his hands on me, little by little, my trust for him will fade away. And what is a relationship without trust?

And there are just men who just shame the male population. Haba, most of Nigerian men here just depress me, disgusting!

ha ha, abeg oh, i hope i never cross your path. cadet the dominatrix  shocked shocked

Reaching a decision, i went back in. . . . . sat me ass on the chair, moved closer to the chic and delivered a well-wrapped slap.
Got off me seat, went to the counte, paid and stormed out of the building.

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by ztyle(m): 12:55am On Apr 30, 2008
@Jenny kai no bi small debate oh, See post as e plenty me self don read tire,  shocked

BTW wetin make u no come house today? i see the offletter wey u drop 4 me,
well i dey house dey wait 4 u, try show make we yarn. cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2008
   Emi! debosky, me? Am the one with the drama? next to you, my episodes dnt sale! And BtW kick rocks, you can't get this anywaz!

that's right tell him, it's mines debo  cheesy.  i hope u ladies aren't really so agressive towards men. take am easy o. life is not that hard
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

ha ha, abeg oh, i hope i never cross your path. cadet the dominatrix shocked shocked
Lucky you, I bite! lipsrsealed

bawomolo:

that's right tell him, it's mines debo cheesy.
you need help angry
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 12:57am On Apr 30, 2008
Where's mr tyrant? am missing his post na smiley
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by pahtahkee: 12:59am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Jackal,

Who gives a Bleep about dialogue with a woman! A woman who happens to be a beast does not deserve any form of dialogue. Trust me, there are better ways to deal with a woman than burn out those calories of energy on her. wink You were lucky she didn't tear out your TM Lewin 200 Pounds Shirt with her claws thereon grin

You do be singing This Is Home that night. grin

But seriously, there are some women who deserves to be beaten when they utterly misbehave. wink But it would be wrong to continually melt out the same kind of punishment to a woman incessantly.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by debosky(m): 1:00am On Apr 30, 2008
I can't have this? grin grin

someone must've told you I was interested - read my lips I don't do drama tongue I get enough of that from the TV wink

but Rad I might consider. . .I do like me a feisty mama tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Radiant(f): 1:01am On Apr 30, 2008
Oh Debo darlin, here you are. You heard me call ya name didn't ya? wink Still with that crazy idea of a village champion, huh? grin

Jackal!!! go see a doctor! shocked grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 1:01am On Apr 30, 2008
WAIT!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY WAIT!!!

Look if you marry a typical Nigerian guy Radiant my darling you aint cutting no shrubs.

Look before screaming and shouting the odds what kind of guy are you marrying?

Most guys will see themselves as head of the household.  

If a woman marries a guy like that don't start snapping neck when he wants to flex his muscles and put his foot down and scream he is boss.

I'm not saying some men are not just plain bastards who beat women up.  

But others have such big egos a modern woman would be the wrong woman she would have too much to say.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:02am On Apr 30, 2008
debosky:

I can't have this? grin grin

someone must've told you I was interested - read my lips I don't do drama tongue I get enough of that from the TV wink

but Rad I might consider. . .I do like me a feisty mama tongue
Now that's what I like to hear. Wish bawomolo could do the same grin cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:03am On Apr 30, 2008
LadyT:

WAIT!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY WAIT!!!

Look if you marry a typical Nigerian guy Radiant my darling you aint cutting no shrubs.

If a woman marries a guy like that don't start snapping neck when he wants to flex his muscles and put his foot down and scream he is boss.

But others have such big egos a modern woman who be the wrong woman.

abi o. Some men are just plain bastards, period
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

Now that's what I like to hear. Wish bawomolo could do the same grin cheesy
[size=13pt]LOL! Is he the one stalking following you around?[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]LOL! Is he the one stalking following you around?[/size]

Don't mind him, he doesn't know am engaged grin cheesy

You yourself, you're lucky you're fine, unless I would have told you to stop following me around angry grin cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 1:05am On Apr 30, 2008
What da hell? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I so agree with you lady T

LadyT:

WAIT!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY WAIT!!!

But others have such big egos a modern woman would be the wrong woman she would have too much to say.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 1:07am On Apr 30, 2008
it's not stalking if there's no restraining order. am safe grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

it's not stalking if there's no restraining order. am safe grin
I can ask one from seun, you know angry
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2008
@Morenike cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Radiant(f): 1:12am On Apr 30, 2008
Lady T, thanks dear. God knows what I can take and what I can't.

I'm not one who worships men or even marriage. There's so much in life to be enjoyed than patching up with a raging lunatic all the time. Only a stupid woman would do that.

I'm not saying there won't be tough arguments that may lead to a man wanting to slap/hit but hang on, you can simply break something around you if you can't control yourself.

Anyway, I don't know about other women but certainly I won't condone beating for whatever reason. Only horses are beaten and I ain't one.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2008
[size=13pt]LadyT, I agree with you to some extent. But some women deliberately make it so hard for their men to live in peace. Did you see "Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?" Remember that woman that would constantly argue with her husband for no reason? Some women are actually like that. I think everyone needs to work themselves; the guys should know everything does not have to end physically and women should know when to calm down and hold their tongue for peace's sake.[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2008
LadyT:

@Morenike cheesy
wink

StephenP:

[size=13pt]LadyT, I agree with you to some extent. But some women deliberately make it so hard for their men to live in peace. Did you see "Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?" Remember that woman that would constantly argue with her husband for no reason? Some women are actually like that. I think everyone needs to work themselves; the guys should know everything does not have to end physically and women should know when to calm down and hold their tongue for peace's sake.[/size]

That movie was so sad! kai! cry cry
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by debosky(m): 1:15am On Apr 30, 2008
compatibility folks! that is the name of the game - marry a man/gal that suits your temperament, not some crazy chick who'll go burn your TM's and scratch your Lamborghini over a fight or something cool

@ Rad

what about S&M beatings? are those allowed tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 1:15am On Apr 30, 2008
StephenP:

Men too can be intolerable. No one is perfect. They all need to work it out without throwing blows, as hard as it might seem.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 1:16am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Pahtahkee,

U dont geddit, do u?

When i hobbled back in. . . . .I didn't show any expression of anger or disapproval.
Me was smiling and i think that got her relaxed so she was not expecting the bullet. . . .
I slapped her so fast anyone watching us might have missed the action. . . . .She didnt have any time for a reprisal attack.
By the time she realised she's been slapped. . . . . I was already outta the building!!!!!!!
No one messes wiv ma ego and goes unhurt, not even Radiant. grin grin

@ Radiant,

U can sue me ass. . . . . .
Wayne Rooney slapped his gurlfriend in a nightclub one night . . . .
In her book, she said that is how she expects a man to act. . . . The ability to control a woman when she is losing it. . . PRICELESS!!!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:17am On Apr 30, 2008
debosky:

compatibility folks! that is the name of the game - marry a man/girl that suits your temperament, not some crazy chick who'll go burn your TM's and scratch your Lamborghini over a fight or something cool

@ Rad

what about S&M beatings? are those allowed tongue
Obo, so you're worrying about lamborghini when you should be worried about solving the fight? shocked
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by debosky(m): 1:20am On Apr 30, 2008
Lamborghini is more valuable than any fight. . .do you know how many diamond earrings that can buy? Now tell me what fight won't a pair of 2 carat diamond studs solve? grin grin wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 1:20am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

I can ask one from seun, you know  angry

shh who??

Wayne Rooney slapped his girlfriend in a nightclub one night . . . .
In her book, she said that is how she expects a man to act. . . . The ability to control a woman when she is losing it. . . PRICELESS!!!!!

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Radiant(f): 1:20am On Apr 30, 2008
StephenP:

LOL. . .I agree with you but Mr will you marry someone you don't know like Debo intends to? tongue A woman doesn't become a monster overnight neither does a man become an ass overnight.

The problem is always a case of denial. We never want to see the signs on the wall all in the name of "love". kiss ma bum! tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unknown Young Boy Raped By 3 School Girls (PHOTOS) / Man Grabs His Girlfriend's Butt (photo) / 8 Steps To Being More Ladylike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.