Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? (11260 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 1:20am On Apr 30, 2008
Stephen thats what I'm saying.  No point marrying a strong male if you are a mad black woman who wont shut up and wants to be heard 24/7

We can all lie (females) and say its not true but we love a strong arrogant (within reason) male it drives us mad.  But can you really live with one 24/7 or were you just thinking with your c*it?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by pahtahkee: 1:22am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Jackal,

Just leave a lil of the radiance in the face when dishing out the slap. grin I hate to see the face of a lady blushing with a slap on it. tongue

On this note, I think I hit ma sacks. We are haiving our Queens day today. Need my brains functional for what I can get from the Dutch Royal Queen. grin Prolly give her a good slap too. cheesy cheesy On your behalf though tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by chisimdi(f): 1:23am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Pahtahkee,

You don't geddit, do u?

When i hobbled back in. . . . .I didn't show any expression of anger or disapproval.
Me was smiling and i think that got her relaxed so she was not expecting the bullet. . . .
I slapped her so fast anyone watching us might have missed the action. . . . .She didnt have any time for a reprisal attack.
By the time she realised she's been slapped. . . . . I was already out of the building!!!!!!!
No one messes with ma ego and goes unhurt, not even Radiant. grin grin

@ Radiant,

You can sue me ass. . . . . .
Wayne Rooney slapped his girlfriend in a nightclub one night . . . .
In her book, she said that is how she expects a man to act. . . . The ability to control a woman when she is losing it. . . PRICELESS!!!!!
[/quote U got it all wrong'rather'The ablity 2 control ur TEMPER witout losing it is PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:24am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

shh who??

says me tongue

@Bawomolo and Debosky
You guys berra be joking! angry You're joining the list of distasteful Nigerian men!
Bawomolo, you're already on another list, Obo angry

~SINGING~ Eru Olorun bami, eru Olorun bami o, O n toba ti pinu lokan re, ko se ni to o ledaduro!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by ztyle(m): 1:25am On Apr 30, 2008
ladies,what will you do if your  boyfriend/fiance hits u? break up with him?go on with the relationship? or will you marry him if he proposes? u know,i have even seen ladies who slap their boyfriends when they get really mad,,,and vice-versa,what if your guy does it in anger,then apologises and promise never to do it again?

and to the marrieds,,,what if your spouse hits u? will you divorce him or will you forgive him,and stay married to  him?
For GUYZ,In my own opinion i don't think its right to hit/beat up a lady though,they meant be stubborn like goat but the best thing it to make it up to them whenever u go wrong,
. . . . . abeg the topic na woman matter jo make i waka leave them.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by HRhotness(f): 1:29am On Apr 30, 2008
7 pages of posts in one night!!!

[size=18pt]Una Well done oh!!!,[/size]

don't u guy get sick of the constant bickering
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:30am On Apr 30, 2008
HR.hotness:

hahahhaha! Blame it on debosky lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 1:30am On Apr 30, 2008
We are not fighting Miss Hot stuff!  tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 1:31am On Apr 30, 2008
@Pathakeeeeee,. wink wink.intel has it that you were the hinderance in my way, es en me casa tongue tongue tongue

@Jackal, dearie, I have heard you darling, NO time for sprats tonight, On that note, did I read somewhere that you will "slap" me all in love?  LOL, In that case I am hiring J-Girl as my attorney, And trust me she will do an excellent job at frying your behind cheesy kiss

@Sly,
Where are you o? C'mon, let hear your take on this one, Don't keep me waiting too long. I have low tolerance angry
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Radiant(f): 1:33am On Apr 30, 2008
debosky:

@ Rad

what about S&M beatings? are those allowed tongue

hehehe. . . . tongue

Jackal.:

No one messes with ma ego and goes unhurt, not even Radiant. grin grin

@ Radiant,

You can sue me ass. . . . . .
Wayne Rooney slapped his girlfriend in a nightclub one night . . . .
In her book, she said that is how she expects a man to act. . . . The ability to control a woman when she is losing it. . . PRICELESS!!!!!

I will so sue ur ass you'll be shocked! grin Rooney's punching bag is as dumb as they come grin Why am I not surprised he did that? That guy needs to be on the streets of London and not in a red shirt tongue grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 1:33am On Apr 30, 2008
Radiant:

LOL. . .I agree with you but Mr will you marry someone you don't know like Debo intends to? tongue A woman doesn't become a monster overnight neither does a man become an ass overnight.

The problem is always a case of denial. We never want to see the signs on the wall all in the name of "love". kiss ma bum! tongue grin

[size=13pt]That's what dating is for. Until I know every little thing about her, I am not slipping any ring on her fourth finger, left hand.[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by debosky(m): 1:34am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

hahahhaha! Blame it on debosky lipsrsealed

you love my name don't you? I can make you scream it if you want tongue grin grin grin

but nah, you're too 'modern' for me. . . I want the chick who will call me 'Daddy' properly groomed from the village tongue

what is there to know? she cooks and cleans, and is a virgin. . .thats all I need to know cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:36am On Apr 30, 2008
debosky:

you love my name don't you? I can make you scream it if you want tongue grin grin grin

but nah, you're too 'modern' for me. . . I want the chick who will call me 'Daddy' properly groomed from the village tongue

what is there to know? she cooks and cleans, and is a virgin. . .thats all I need to know cool
LMAO. . . funny, very funny! "Daddy" ko, Papi ni. Yes, I am too modern, too fresh for you grin wink cheesy

StephenP:

[size=13pt]That's what dating is for. Until I know every little thing about her, I am not slipping any ring on her fourth finger, left hand.[/size]

Don't worry baby, am buying a plane ticket so we can get to know each other. remember, our wedding is in 3 months wink don't let me have to kidnap you, I dnt have the energy this time around embarassed
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 1:37am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet are you going to be Stephens 3rd of 4th wife?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Radiant(f): 1:37am On Apr 30, 2008
debosky:

Rofl. . .Tiffy, come and hear this grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by ztyle(m): 1:38am On Apr 30, 2008
HR.hotness:

You can say that again  grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:38am On Apr 30, 2008
LadyT:

Cadet are you going to be Stephens 3rd of 4th wife?
His one and only, we already picked out the ring tongue Dnt be jealous wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 1:39am On Apr 30, 2008
debosky:

[size=13pt]As wrong as this sounds, it is pretty funny. But damn, why is virginity that important?[/size]
Cadet:

Don't worry baby, am buying a plane ticket so we can get to know each other. remember, our wedding is in 3 months wink don't let me have to kidnap you, I dnt have the energy this time around embarassed
[size=13pt]LOL! As long as you don't tell me, you're not in the mood during the honeymoon session, I am cool.[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 1:40am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Pahtahkee,

Good night!!!!
Don't forget to put the heater off. grin grin

@ Chisimdi,

The ability to control your temper without losing it makes u a coward.
2 theories are at work here. . . . . Give a babe an inch and she takes a mile. . . . then the control issue.
If u put it in correlation, even a feminist would agree with me that some women need to be slapped around to impart some sense in their system.

@ Antidote,

It wasn't me that spewed that. . . . . .
TT is now in a computer class. . . . The mutt is getting ahead of himself these days. grin grin

J-girl loves bribe. . . .
22 carats of ICE bracelet would change her line of argument in court.
If i were u, i would employ SLY. . . . . He is the greatest attorney after Johnnie Cochrane!!!!!

@ Radiant,

Rooney is worth $70 million and he is only 22.  I'd rather be like him than a complete mumu gentleman trying to please the ladies. grin grin

@ Debosky,

Keep your perverted mind away from me.
You want a virgin, a cook, a cleaner all in the same embodiment?
Dont worry. . . . .You will find em in the jungles of Enugu or Onitsha.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:41am On Apr 30, 2008
StephenP:

As wrong as this sounds, it is pretty funny. But damn, why is virginity that important?[/size][size=13pt]

It';s debo, he'll do anything branded a virgin lipsrsealed

StephenP:

[size=13pt]LOL! As long as you don't tell me, you're not in the mood during the honeymoon session, I am cool.[/size]

wink So, the date is set grin I want a one million dollar wedding kiss
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 1:43am On Apr 30, 2008
orisirisi

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:45am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

orisirisi

LMAO! Ok, you can be the photographer
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 1:45am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

I want a one million dollar wedding kiss
[size=13pt]As soon as I become Bill Gates son-in-law, I will come back and marry you and give you that million-dollar wedding. LMAO![/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:46am On Apr 30, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]As soon as I become Bill Gates[b] son-in-law[/b], I will come back and marry you and give you that million-dollar wedding. LMAO![/size]

angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 1:46am On Apr 30, 2008
@Sly,
Where are you o? C'mon, let hear your take on this one, Don't keep me waiting too long. I have low tolerance
I'm here laydie. . . . .what does it do with you. . . . cool

---->Jackal
I Thing I'Ma consider your style. . . . . . . . .
Based on what happened to you at the restaurant. . . i would never take that if i was in yo shoe! cool
Already i have more than 100 ways to deal with any stubborn cat that tries to mess up
But then again . . .I think a hot dirty smack with my harsh fingers would be a good choice!! making it 101. . .you know. . .just as an alternative wink
I have done it before though. . . .In sec. school. . . . My people warned me not to try it again because most females are chickens!
The girl tried to cut ma skin with her teeth and without any hesitation,
I delivered a terrible punch straight to her natural pillows. . . .she nearly fainted. . . sad sad
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2008
WOW SLY, angry
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Pahtahkee,

Good night!!!!
Don't forget to put the heater off. grin grin

@ Chisimdi,

@ Antidote,

It wasn't me that spewed that. . . . . .
TT is now in a computing class. . . . The mutt is getting ahead of himself these days. grin grin
If i were u, i would employ SLY. . . . . He is the greatest attorney after Johnnie Cochrane!!!!!

@ Radiant,

Rooney is worth $70 million and he is only 22.  I'd rather be like him than a complete mumu gentleman trying to please the ladies. grin grin

ROFLMFSAO, Leave TT alone, after monkey wearing lipstick, why can't he learn computing too?, Anyway, I will be on your line in a few, Let me go do my situps, Even at "40", I still have to constantly pull out my NYS id to prove that I am Over 18 cheesy.

@Sly, don't start getting ahead of yourself. Don't make me have to put you in your place,  I may have to unleash my thugs on yo tail buoy grin grin

@bawomola,, Your fishy is on its way, via FED EX, Enjoy grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2008
The Sly:

I'm here laydie. . . . .what does it do with you. . . .  cool

---->Jackal
I Thing I'Ma consider your style. . . . . .  . . .
Based on what happened to you at the restaurant. . . i would never take that if i was in yo shoe!  cool
Already i have more than 100 ways to deal with any stubborn cat who mess up
But then again  . . .I think a hot dirty smack with my harsh fingers would be a good choice!! making it 101. . .you know. . .just as an alternative wink
I have done it before though. . . .In sec. school. . . . My people warned me not to try it again because most females are chickens!
I delivered a terrible punch straight to her natural pillows. . . .she nearly fainted. . .   sad sad

you can get away with it naija, but u could end up locked up here in the US. i recommend a guillotine choke that won't leave any physical traces.

Cadet:

LMAO! Ok, you can be the photographer

i would put a new meaning to wedding crasher after am done dealing with the groom  angry
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 1:51am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomola,, Your fishy is on its way, via FED EX, Enjoy

the last time i checked, the deal was for u to serve me the fish with u wearing some fishnet stockings grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by chisimdi(f): 1:52am On Apr 30, 2008
The Sly:

I'm here laydie. . . . .what tongue tongue tongue tongue does it do with you. . . . cool

---->Jackal
I Thing I'Ma consider your style. . . . . . . . .
Based on what happened to you at the restaurant. . . i would never take that if i was in yo shoe! cool
Already i have more than 100 ways to deal with any stubborn cat that tries to mess up
But then again . . .I think a hot dirty smack with my harsh fingers would be a good choice!! making it 101. . .you know. . .just as an alternative wink
I delivered a terrible punch straight to her natural pillows. . . .she nearly fainted. . . sad sad

since u hv such talent why dnt u enter boxing competition. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackal.:

NL see me see wahala ooooo!
I stand for the truth. I don't need 22 carats of anything.
My sweetheart already got me those. I need wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more than that to be bribed. Something Jackal can't afford.

What kind of evil men do we have on NL? I'm scared o! At this rate - I'll drop Sly as my brother.
Yeye playa!
Sly - I'm going to disown you if you don't behave yourself oooO!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:52am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

i would put a new meaning to wedding crasher after am done dealing with the groom angry

Stephen, do you hear this? angry angry angry

LadyT:

WOW SLY, angry
Lady T, it's a game na. It's like a trend, when one does wrong, the other must follow wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Steps To Being More Ladylike / Unknown Young Boy Raped By 3 School Girls (PHOTOS) / Man Grabs His Girlfriend's Butt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.