Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,179 members, 7,864,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23644 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
django1:

O boy!! You 'mumu' pass wetin I be think before oo!! shocked

Your computer no fit zoom? Abi you no sabi use google?

you are a fuckard. hw am I supposed to count the floor even when its zoomed. you must be a dick head. femi Johnson house is one i know very well, so don't talk trash.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
ngozievergreen:

dis one is even an illiterate. Herbal medicines?? So, u are d ppl giving my patients and many other nigerians kidney and liver failures.
Thanks for revealing this o. Yorubas, exactly d problem with Nigeria.

Keep herbalizing while igbos continue their advance in pharmaceutical companies .
Masonry, goatselling, bricklaying, shoe shiner, keep them coming

This made me laugh. ngozi you bad kwa
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sibrah: Onitsha or not, in principle which is safer for you?

your herb is also fake. and its not preferable to any substandard drug out there. and the last time I checked, the best biggest players in pharmaceuticals are igbos. from emzor to green life to juhel to orange drugs. and their products are not fake.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
One_Naira:

My sentiments exactly. That Gbawe guy is like the biggest hypocrites in NL. He's quick to play victim and cry when othe's insult his tribe or the political party he cares for but when he's people are going around chest-beating, insulting, and attacking others he keeps shut. someone really need to stop whining all the time.

anyway to address what's going on. it seems either they don't understand ngozi's question or they don't want to answer it. with her constantly saying noone is replying her question instead all she's getting is rant. I read her question and the girl is correct, despite all the rantings, none have answered what she asked.
Anyway she said, prior to biafra, nigeria was recognized as an african protege. other african nation's praised it and it's people sort citizenship to it. this was when igbos and other easterners ruled or at least had more members in the FG than north or SW. After the civil war, few years later the situation switched. The igbos and other easterners had no hand in the FG like they used to. Nigerian economy dropped, the country is now a laughinh stock.Even other nation that used to escape to nigeria now degrade and insult the nation. now the girl then asked based on the situation, what did we benefit from Yorubas taking over and what contribution did/do they bring. her question is not that hard, idk why people are throwing temper tanturum and crying

Another dullard. You are talking about Ngozi's question without realising how idiotic she is . You are the same by extension for quoting and defending ignorance that only exposed the indoctrination of some of you. The unintelligent girl kept probing away senselessly about wanting an example of a Yoruba on the "world stage" as if she has bettered Einstein's theory of relativity and cretins like you back her inanity foolishly to once again show your 'herd mentality'. You may have been indoctrinated to believe the Yorubas are all vulcanisers but one would hope minimal education, to perhaps even Primary school level, and some exposure would show you and your illiterate sister that there are too many Yorubas on the "world stage" to mention !!!

What is the point of dignifying her silly and idiotic enquiry with an answer when it is hollow, m0r0nic and driven by an uninformed agenda of misplaced supremacy? What person, save a total hateful ignoramus, would even ask to be shown one Yoruba on the world stage when even a 5 year old can reel off a list to debunk her rank illiteracy ? Have I, as one example of many, not mentioned Kase Lawal? Did Shymexx not give an example of the guy involved with the Gatwick buy-out consortium? How many do you need Seal (musician), Akeem Olajuwon? How abpout Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye who is the President of the balck cardiologist in the US group? How many more names do you twits need to shore up your argument of "mediocrity" and "lack of presence on "world stage" - whatever that means to that ignorant lady.

You are all just ignorant, poorly-educated and vacuously hateful. A disgrace to your pontification of supremacy. If you want to claim superiority to others is it not in order you should be able to prove it here minimally with superior thinking and knowledge?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ola Johnson: If I have my way I'll permit the SE to be independent. They've brought us problem and shame. You can see their attitude here on NL.

(
Ola Johnsreon: If I have my way I'll permit the SE to be independent. They've brought us problem and shame. You can see their attitude here on NL.

the only people who have brought shame to Nigeria as ascertained by sanusi are the ewdu and a ala dirty ones. people that crippled our refineries, nitel, NEPA, railway and other multinationals they stole. oluwole tribe.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Another dullard. You are talking about Ngozi's question without realising how idiotic you all are. The unintelligent girl kept probing awa senselessly about an example of a Yoruba on the world stage as if she has bettered Einstein's theory of relativity and cretins like you back her inanity foolishly to once again show your 'herd mentality'.

What is the point of dignifying her silly and idiotic enquiry with a hollow and uninformed agenda of misplaced supremacy behind it? Which kind of idiot would even ask to be shown one Yoruba one the world stage when even a 5 year old can reel off a list to debunk her rank illiteracy ? Have I, as one example of many, not mentioned Kase Lawal? You are all just ignorant, poorly-educated and vacuously hateful.

Stop whining and answer her question. it's simple as ABC. What benefits have yoruba brought to nigeria after they took over all sectors? what contribution have y'al brought to nigeria? it's just that easy.
The girl asked you to show her yoruba's on world stage. you show her shikena. your damn brothers have asked asked similar questions all the time, naturally as the hypocrite you are, you never see am.
Abeg answer the question she asked and don't waste my damn time whining. I don't give a crap about it all
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

(

the only people who have brought shame to Nigeria as ascertained by sanusi are the ewdu and a ala dirty ones. people that crippled our refineries, nitel, NEPA, railway and other multinationals they stole. oluwole tribe.

Is that why the South Africans are chasing you out of their neighborhoods?

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up empty barrel. I don't care what anyone did. You defend yourself against others and I will defend my ethnic group from lies concocted by indoctrinated elements with chips on their shoulders leading to empty braggadocio that now typify some of you here. You claim you are this and that yet reading and comprehending is not even minimally your thing.

You are telling us asininely that "Should nigeria split, igbos will enjoy their oil and human resource ". Yet, how many times will it be repeated to you thickos that the SW has oil also, more than enough minerals and ,most importantly, manpower/human resources calibrated in the right way to optimally facilitate nation-building?

How can you guys be so ignorant and unintelligent yet you keep making claims to some "superiority" your semi-illiteracy holds up as a fraud? You are all just a disgrace to the decent Igbos here because they can only shake their head at your empty argument full of lies, vapid delusions of grandeur and nothing else. You run around deluding yourselves and never face facts and the truth on the ground. I only pity you.
This man, you sound so frustrated cramped and embittered. This will make you loose your life to hypertension. We know your likes. Amala people trive in mediocrity. Get into your head that the only superior tribe in Africa is the Igbo tribe and the weakest tribe I have ever seen is the Yoruba tribe. Your jealousy will send you to your early grave.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

Is that why the South Africans are chasing you out of their neighborhoods?

actually we have a strong presence in SA. there is a market there dominated by igbos. what happens in SA is simply xenophobia. it happened sometime in 2008 when they targeted Ethiopians and Tanzanians which resulted in the death of about 62 persons.

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: This man, you sound so frustrated cramped and embittered. This will make you loose your life to hypertension. We know your likes. Amala people trive in mediocrity. Get into your head that the only superior tribe in Africa is the Igbo tribe and the weakest tribe I have ever seen is the Yoruba tribe. Your jealousy will send you to your early grave.

mehn!!! you are ruthless
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Sibrah: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

your herb is also fake. and its not preferable to any substandard drug out there. and the last time I checked, the best biggest players in pharmaceuticals are igbos. from emzor to green life to juhel to orange drugs. and their products are not fake.
Stop attacking the messenger and answer a simple question?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Sibrah: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

Stop attacking the messenger and answer a simple question.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Sibrah: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

actually we have a strong presence in SA. there is a market there dominated by igbos. what happens in SA is simply xenophobia. it happened sometime in 2008 when they targeted Ethiopians and Tanzanians which resulted in the death of about 62 persons.
Strong presense in which market exactly?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: This man, you sound so frustrated cramped and embittered. This will make you loose your life to hypertension. We know your likes. Amala people trive in mediocrity. Get into your head that the only superior tribe in Africa is the Igbo tribe and the weakest tribe I have ever seen is the Yoruba tribe. Your jealousy will send you to your early grave.

Shameful that for your touted "supremacy" all of you on this thread are so disgracefully dull and unintelligent. You cannot even defend your arguments with facts or even moderate sense. All your knowledge stretches to is making false claim , led entirely by blind indoctrination in hatred, you can never defend once called upon to do so.

Now that you have been countered with facts and superior reasoning the default "jealousy" crap comes out. Why anyone would be jealous of you and your semi-illiterate co-travellers is beyond me. You are the same person who claims every business Yorubas run become bankrupt. Yet I have given you a few examples debunking this lie to include one which features a Company voted the best in Nigeria. Indoctrination has finished you pathetic creatures. It is just a shame you don't realise it and enjoy going around making a fool of yourselves. If you had any shame you would not be here talking after your hideous lack of knowledge has now being brutally exposed.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sibrah: Stop attacking the messenger and answer a simple question.

I have answered you. read very well. your herb is fake so is any other fake drug in the street and none is better than the other. tanx
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sibrah: Strong presense in which market exactly?

bia!!!! this your stalking get to stop oooo.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sibrah: Strong presense in which market exactly?

Illicit drug of course. I guess the South Africans are 'jolos' of them too.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ola Johnson: Seun, something needs to be done to curb the spate of insult coming from the "Jews". It has become their regular trademark. Whoever that has any opinion different from theirs is always seen as Yoruba, and is accordingly insulted. The mentioning of the names of Obafemi Awolowo, Olusegun Obasanjo and Wole Soyinka has become a thorn on their skins. Awolowo because his policies during the Civil War dealt a serious blow; Obasanjo because the 3 Marine Commando Division he led crushed them even to their last held territory; and Soyinka just because he won the Nobel Prize for Literature. Wetin we do una? Unu chori gbu anyi?

LOL at "Unu chori gbu anyi" grin grin grin

I believe some people may get HBP from all the fire being spewed on this page. Take it easy o!! Who knows that the will of God might have been on that civil war because if not, Nigeria would have been under alot of Igbo control. wink cool undecided

Even Gbawe knows this might be true.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Shameful that for your touted "supremacy" all of you on this thread are so disgracefully dull and unintelligent. You cannot even defend your arguments with facts or even moderate sense. All your knowledge stretches to is making false claim , led entirely by blind indoctrination in hatred, you can never defend once called upon to do so.

Now that you have been countered with facts and superior reasoning the default "jealousy" crap comes out. Why anyone would be jealous of you and your semi-illiterate co-travellers is beyond me. You are the same person who claims every business Yorubas run become bankrupt. Yet I have given you a few examples debunking this lie to include one which features a Company voted the best in Nigeria. Indoctrination has finished you pathetic creatures. It is just a shame you don't realise it and enjoy going around making a fool of yourselves. If you had any shame you would not be here talking after your hideous lack of knowledge has now being brutally exposed.
I am just catching fun that I am making you rant in your usual Oil soup manner. I wish could find away of seeing your face. I know you would been shouting AH, AH, AH,AH with that your usual smelly mouth wide open. When you see me in real life you start basking your head like agama lizard greeting me. You guys are really comic relief. I pray Nigeria splits into north and south and you will see that Palestanians will be bette than you. You guys are dregs of humanity

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Frankdamaxx:

LOL at "Unu chori gbu anyi" grin grin grin

I believe some people may get HBP from all the fire being spewed on this page. Take it easy o!! Who knows that the will of God might have been on that civil war because if not, Nigeria would have been under alot of Igbo control. wink cool undecided

Even Gbawe knows this might be true.

More garbage. Go back and read to see I don't begrudge anyone of greatness. My point is that is it absolutely ludicrous for anyone to make spurious claims simply to deride the Yorubas and sooth the indoctrination some minds have been destroyed with.

We hear that Yoruba businesses all go bankrupt yet did the silly chap who stated that recant when shown otherwise? This is the problem with some folks. They are simply not intelligent enough to be capable of defending the garbage they throw in the public domain that is driven by nothing other than ignorance and indoctrination in hatred for others.

One slowpoke talks of "Igbos taking their oil" yet it has been tediously repeated that the SW, producing 12% of Nigeria's oil and gas through Ondo and with more to come in future from other States, has enough oil to cater for her needs !!!

What , if not blind indoctrination, makes a people fail to accept truth and logic placed in front of them? You tell me yourself.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

can you imagine, herbal medicine the biz in onitsha? hmmmmmm. the guy must be a cow. he seems to know onitsha and the entire east a little. I know he must be disappointed with what he sees as regards the lies he was fed with while growing up.

hey dumbskull the igbos in onitsha also sale herbs well ifeanyi chukwu, Dr magic, onagochocho but they sale fakes. that why the yorubas are brushing down in that business. I was surprise when I got to onitsha with all you guys chest beating. I never knew I will pull off my shoes and walking in mud in opoko. even ajegunle isn't as baf as woliwo, awada, akunnie, fegge and uberfisher junction look like rat holes. stop warring with a guy that travel three state in that your hell hole constantly. unless you want some of your tribes most kept secret on a public forum.

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
eggheaders:

hey dumbskull the igbos in onitsha also sale herbs well ifeanyi chukwu, Dr magic, onagochocho but they sale fakes. that why the yorubas are brushing down in that business. I was surprise when I got to onitsha with all you guys chest beating. I never knew I will pull off my shoes and walking in mud in opoko. even ajegunle isn't as baf as woliwo, awada, akunnie, fegge and uberfisher junction look like rat holes. stop warring with a guy that travel three state in that your hell hole constantly. unless you want some of your tribes most kept secret on a public forum.

you are a loser boy. we don't patronise your herbal medicine as we take Orthodox drugs. who will buy that shit your ugly women carry about on their heads. I know you must be marvelled at the kind houses we build and live in unlike you lots in Ibadan or oshogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: I am just catching fun that I am making you rant in your usual Oil soup manner. I wish could find away of seeing your face. I know you would been shouting AH, AH, AH,AH with that your usual smelly mouth wide open. When you see me in real life you start basking your head like agama lizard greeting me. You guys are really comic relief. I pray Nigeria splits into north and south and you will see that Palestanians will be bette than you. You guys are dregs of humanity

Olodo. You are no longer pushing the "Yoruba businesses go bankrupt" angle because your stark illiteracy has been exposed. Now the Yorubas are "dregs of humanity" yet you live in Yoruba States without any issue and your fellow Igbo wrote the article below. The problem with people like you is that indoctrination has damaged you and you have absolutely no intelligence or capacity to discern this.

The email of the author is at the bottom. Oya rush in your usual manner to send him hate mail disowning him and accusing him of being a traitor because he decently tells the truth about an ethnic group losers like you lie about 24/7.

What the chap reveals below is one example of why the Yorubas will be very okay if Nigeria separates even if a fool like you prefer to wallow in self-deceit. Keep deceiving yourselves and demanding separation, while emptily touting that the Yorubas will be worse off, without realising that unity, tolerance, civility, cohesiveness, uniformity of purpose et al matter immensely. If travelling and setting up business qualifies a people as fit to build great nations, then Lebanon, Pakistan and India should be fantastic nations while the UK, Germany et al should be crappy pits.

The problem for you and your co-travellers is that you guys simply cannot be honest with yourselves.
If that was possible you will actually see that the Yorubas demonstrate enough optimal strengths, precisely where it matters most, that indicate they will always be okay if Nigeria separates. I just don't understand I wonder what it profits your hateful minds to call others what they are not and tell childish lies against them. You are cursing yourself my dear chap.

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/are-the-yoruba-the-number-one-in-religious-tolerance/

Are the Yoruba the number one in religious tolerance?

AUGUST 24, 2012 BY AZUKA ONWUKA

When it comes to religion, are the Yoruba people of Nigeria the most tolerant race in the whole world? It may not be wise to say yes because of the absence of any endorsement of such a position by a global body like the United Nations. But having travelled to many parts of Nigeria and some parts of the world; having read books about several peoples of the world, I can comfortably say that I have not seen or heard of any country or people that tolerate one another on the issue of religion like the Yoruba of Nigeria.

As a child growing up in Igboland, I thought the Igbo were the most tolerant in matters of religion. For example, the only mosque in my hometown Nnewi was built right at the gate of the Diocesan Church Centre of the Anglican Church, which was the central church for Anglicans in the town when the head of the diocese was in Onitsha. The mosque was owned by the Hausa-Fulani community. Items like sugarcane, carrot and kulikuli were sold beside the mosque, and cobblers took care of people’s shoes there. I never missed the sugarcane and kulikuli any time I had cause to be at the church. Christians never bothered that Muslims (who were not sons and daughters of the community) situated their mosque by the gate of the central church of the Anglican Communion in the town.

There was no Muslim in my primary school; in my secondary school, there was a Muslim boy – a boy whose father was a policeman posted to the town. On Thursdays when we had our moral instruction classes, the chaplain of the school who was also the vice-principal, always announced that the Muslim boy was the only one exempted from participating in moral instruction classes because the school had no Islamic teacher. Other pupils must either be at the Roman Catholic section or the Protestant section. We all envied the boy for the preferential treatment he always got as the only Muslim boy in our school.

With this type of background, I grew up with the assumption that the Igbo must be the most tolerant in matters of religion in Nigeria. But there were events that made me have a rethink later in life. When I was growing up, my community had two major Christian denominations: Anglicans and Catholics. Almost all the schools in the town were founded by the two churches. Parents usually sent their children to these schools based on their Christian denominations, even after the state government took over the schools. At the close of school each day, there was usually a point where pupils of the Anglican Church-founded schools met pupils of the Catholic Church-founded school. Preachers, church teachers and parents had indoctrinated the children that only their denomination was the one endorsed by God. So at such meetings, taunting songs would be sung and a fight would ensue between Anglican and Catholic children.

But that was not all. Many young men and women could not marry one another because one was Anglican and the other was Catholic. Especially from the Catholic community, it was always an uphill task for a girl to be allowed to be married by an Anglican or a member of the Protestant Church. But one thing that was shared by all the Christian denominations was that no married woman was allowed to attend a church different from the one her husband attended. The few who insisted on continuing with the church of their birth while in their matrimonial homes either caused a deep rift in their marriage or even lost their marriage entirely.

Compare that with a typical Yoruba family. A couple with six children could have a family like this: the man is a Muslim; the wife attends the Celestial Church of Christ; the first child started as a Muslim but converted to Christianity and is now a member of a Pentecostal church; the second child is a devout Muslim; the third and fifth children are members of the Methodist or Baptist church; the fourth child attends no church or mosque but prefers the Yoruba gods whenever he has any spiritual needs; and the last child is an Anglican.

One would assume that with this seemingly cacophony of religions in this family, there would be constant religious tension, hatred, quarrels and fights in it. No. In Yorubaland, no one disturbs the other because of religion. Interestingly, during Islamic festivals, Christians join their Muslim relatives to celebrate. Also during Christian festivals, the Muslims join their relatives to celebrate. For example, the Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, is a Muslim, while his wife is a Christian.

In the larger Yoruba society, the issue of religion is not a factor while considering a candidate for an elective post. For example, Bola Tinubu, a Muslim, did two terms as Lagos State governor and handed over to Fashola, a Muslim, who is doing his second tenure in office now.

Such high level of religious tolerance is not even obtainable in countries that are known for freedom and rights like the United States of America and the United Kingdom. In such countries, even though there is religious freedom, there are certain social and political positions that some people may never dream of.

This wonderful trait of the Yoruba needs to be publicised. If such a trait were from an American community, several documentaries, films and books would have been produced based on it. If the Federal Government would not publicise such, it behoves the Yoruba nation to sponsor the production of such materials.

In addition, the Yoruba nation should embark on a religious-tolerance campaign across the federation and even the world. That will offer them the opportunity through which they will teach other races how they have mastered the art of religious tolerance. There is no denying that religion is a major threat to world peace today. Nigeria is getting its share of violence. Therefore, any effort that will help to reduce the threat will be a welcome development.

•Onwuka, a brand management strategist in Lagos, wrote in via azonwuka@yahoo.com
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by 4chi: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: the truth is bitter. You and your Yoruba brother Gbawe .You have to come to terms with the reality and the obvious. No amount of grammar will change the reality on ground and obvious. Just after 1970 your brother gave only £20 pounds, see what it has multiplied to. I will leave with jealousy envy. Bye for now. An going for juggling .

....."an going for juggling" typical spare part seller lingo. You came to Lagos barely 14 years ago and saw civilised existence for the first time in your miserable life and now you are going for

"juggling". You are living the life of your dreams in Lagos okoro so, you can juggle all you want. I trust you dare not do same in the gully streets of aba and not get kidnapped or the eroded
enclave of abakaliki and not get roasted and eaten up by your flesh eating tribesmen.

The £20 you losers were given should not have been given at all I blame Awo for the unnecessary benevolence for a tribe well known for never appreciating any gesture. YOU WERE A

CONQUERED RACE live with it. You lost the ONLY war you ever fought yet you still run your mouth all over the place. And what exactly have you done with the £20? Silly petty trading all over the place. The Forbes list came out and okoro nyamiri was nowhere to be found ! The Yoruba woman featured is richer than any ibo dead or alive and yet you still don't get it that in the REAL scheme of things the ibo is an evolving specie hence his rabid primitiveness. I can see you ranting about war in one of your responses. Be VERY VERY careful of what you ask for,or you just might get it... This time around there will be a victor and the vanquished. And there will no £20 pounds..
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

Illicit drug of course. I guess the South Africans are 'jolos' of them too.

dream on. when the Igbo cultural center in johanesbourg is completed I will post it here for you to develop heart attack. there is a kind of Biafra market in SA as we have in Cameroon.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up empty barrel. I don't care what anyone did. You defend yourself against others and I will defend my ethnic group from lies concocted by indoctrinated elements with chips on their shoulders leading to empty braggadocio that now typify some of you here. You claim you are this and that yet reading and comprehending is not even minimally your thing.

You are telling us asininely that "Should nigeria split, igbos will enjoy their oil and human resource ". Yet, how many times will it be repeated to you thickos that the SW has oil also, more than enough minerals and ,most importantly, manpower/human resources calibrated in the right way to optimally facilitate nation-building?

How can you guys be so ignorant and unintelligent yet you keep making claims to some "superiority" your semi-illiteracy holds up as a fraud? You are all just a disgrace to the decent Igbos here because they can only shake their head at your empty argument full of lies, vapid delusions of grandeur and nothing else. You run around deluding yourselves and never face facts and the truth on the ground. I only pity you.

shut your trap. Hypocrite. Your long essay is a monumental trash. I didnt dispute ondo state having oil if you were following my post like a sane individual. Orangutang. Yoruba igbophobes were spreading their hate and lies at the beginning of this thread, you looked the other way, now you are screaming blue murder. Go to hell. I dont hate yorubas, but i hate your type.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Igbos and their usual noise and chest beating....

These people are not just worth the stress..

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

dream on. when the Igbo cultural center in johanesbourg is completed I will post it here for you to develop heart attack. there is a kind of Biafra market in SA as we have in Cameroon.

Will the cultural center erase the fact that it was partially or wholly built with the proceeds of crime?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
grin Funny thread

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Son-Of-El:

shut your trap. Hypocrite. Your long essay is a monumental trash. I didnt dispute ondo state having oil if you were following my post like a sane individual. Orangutang. Yoruba igbophobes were spreading their hate and lies at the beginning of this thread, you looked the other way, now you are screaming blue murder. Go to hell. I dont hate yorubas, but i hate your type.

Empty barrel. You need to stay away from deceitful attempts at spinning what you wrote. You're not very good at it.

Should nigeria split, igbos will enjoy their oil and human resource.

What exactly were you saying with the above you ignorant dolt? Is it not another attempt at empty braggadocio you now recant on when confronted with facts? When you delivered the above, what manner of ignorances lead you to brag about what others have too? What Oil or human resources does the SE possess not present in the SW or you think we are entertaining indoctrination-led lies and self-deceit here?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Olodo. You are no longer pushing the "Yoruba businesses go bankrupt" angle because your stark illiteracy has been exposed. Now the Yorubas are "dregs of humanity" yet you live in Yoruba States without any issue and your fellow Igbo wrote the article below. The problem with people like you is that indoctrination has damaged you and you have absolutely no intelligence or capacity to discern this.

The email of the author is at the bottom. Oya rush in your usual manner to send him hate mail disowning him and accusing him of being a traitor because he decently tells the truth about an ethnic group losers like you lie about 24/7.

What the chap reveals below is one example of why the Yorubas will be very okay if Nigeria separates even if a fool like you prefer to wallow in self-deceit. Keep deceiving yourselves and demanding separation, while emptily touting that the Yorubas will be worse off, without realising that unity, tolerance, civility, cohesiveness, uniformity of purpose et al matter immensely. I wonder what it profits your hateful minds to call others what they are not and tell childish lies against them. You are cursing yourself my dear chap.

http://www.punchng.
@Ifechez it seems you have time to waste with this fastidious fussy lad called Gbawe He he does not have the ability to comprehend and discern beyound his nose. I Haven seen the apparent enthusiasm with which most of you yorubas intensify argument on any matters concerning Igbos . It give me exciting euphoria that Igbo and Biafra phenomenon is given the Yorubas sleepless night.

Haven put the matter striaght, I will counsel you Gbawe and egghead to speak on the matter that concerns your interest. Igbos are known to be non violent and non berserk tribe. unlike your tribe. .

Do not fight those that are progressive . Igbos are everywhere in every state, and they have been law abiding in thier host communities. stop the aversion on the Igbos.

The truth is that we don't see Yorubas as a force to recon with. But I keep saying the Hausa are not our problem bc we have identified them as enemies of Igbos. Thanks to NL for making
Us realise that yorubas are N0 .1 enemy of Igbos.

Nigeria will definitely cease to exist, and you know what Palestanians are going through? that will be a child's play to what you will suffer in the hands of Igbos through ot your generation unless you choose to staying with your Hausa masters. Let me not hear you call Lagos state a Yoruba land it is not. It is just in southwest. Yorubas migrated just like the Igbos did.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pls if you're from oyo or passionate about changes going on in oyo state and wishes to be part of it, go to this page: www.fixoyo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan / Why Nobody Knows The Population Of Nigeria - The Economist / Unpaid Bills: Electricity Supply To Shagari’s House Cut Off, Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.