Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23537 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Subsidy is on the way stop Crying
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by 4chi: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
London-X:
Lmao...

Yoruba's are getting angrier by day.

The other side better watch-out before shiit hits the fan cos when that happens; it'll deeper than rap. grin grin grin grin grin

You can only taunt people for so long, especially people who stand taller than you in all ramifications based of reality and not chest-beating conjectures. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Ol boy Shiit has already hit the fan. The facelessness of the Internet has revealed to the yorubas the type of people they have been harbouring.especially during the debate over the piece of trash written by the crippled, beret wearing mofo, who was recently deleted by the gods and buried at night with ignominy.

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
Even on this wretched forum where folks like you have no shame and are never called out for inane and malevolent lies against others, [b]what notable superiority of intelligence [/b]or thinking have members from your ethnic group displayed here to validate your silly, misguided and childish lies about superiority that facts and reality show is only in your head?

^^^99.9999% of them can't even put words together to save their lives. And the few who can, say a lot without actually saying nothing. I guess they will start displaying their superiority of intelligence when pigs start flying. grin grin grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Willywilly4: Subsidy is on the way stop Crying

you can say that loud to ifeanyi uba on his next campaign trip to anambra.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
eggheaders:
you can say that loud to ifeanyi uba on his next campaign trip to anambra.
Weep not Children of Subsidy, Jonathan is not going to remove it.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
4chi:
Ol boy Shiit has already hit the fan. The facelessness of the Internet has revealed to the yorubas the type of people they have been harbouring.especially during the debate over the piece of trash written by the crippled, beret wearing mofo, who was recently deleted by the gods and buried at night with ignominy.

Perhaps, Yoruba's need to start strategising on how to separate wheat from chaff, and how to break away from the growth-stunting yoke of the cursed Nigeria.

These people innately hate everything Yoruba - and Yoruba's need to move away from their negative energy. I guess their negative energy is the reason why Nigeria has been in abyss since it was created. lipsrsealed They hate everyone!

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Gbawe. If you are relying on award given by a Yoruba body, I can as well arrange one for you from the government if you can afford it. Pls those awards does not in any way portray the reality on ground. They troup to my office everyday begging me to take an award which I always reject.

Tell your brother eggheader or what ever his name is to stop his chest beating. Let's respect the tribe that has put Nigeria in the world stage. Then we can help you Yorubas to leave mediocrity and face reality. It's not that we don't like Yorubas but just that trive in mediocrity and favouritism . They are too jealouse a people. I have lived in Lagos for 14 years and came with nothing here, but telling you what I am what now will amount to bragging. Let's leave that for another day.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Yorubas like Eguje too much, they always say 'fumi egunje' Why?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: I have lived in Lagos for 14 years and came with nothing here, but telling you what I am what now will amount to bragging. Let's leave that for another day.

^^^You came to Lagos with nothing, however, Lagos made you something. Rather than be grateful to Lagos for saving you from the shackles of poverty and worthlessness - you resulted to taunting those who provided you the opportunity to make something out of your wretched life. Yet you lot wonder why certain people are xenophobic towards you smfdh. There's an unwritten rule that guides human relationships about not taunting your hosts.

Most of you are still primitive and have failed to evolve! undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: @Gbawe. If you are relying on award given by a Yoruba body, I can as well arrange one for you from the government if you can afford it. Pls those awards does not in any way portray the reality on ground. They troup to my office everyday begging me to take an award which I always reject.

Tell your brother eggheader or what ever his name is to stop his chest beating. Let's respect the tribe that has put Nigeria in the world stage. Then we can help you Yorubas to leave mediocrity and face reality. It's not that we don't like Yorubas but just that trive in mediocrity and favouritism . They are too jealouse a people. I have lived in Lagos for 14 years and came with nothing here, but telling you what I am what now will amount to bragging. Let's leave that for another day.

Typical excuse from an indoctrinated fool. It seems you do not know when to shut up and who to peddle your crap with. You should stick to arguing at your level where conjecture, delusions and fantasy is king. You want another example? Chicken Republic, as a model of entrepreneural efficacy, is a business based on a franchised model now expanding in Africa. Is it you or your brother behind it or a "mediocre" Yoruba man people like you lie against worldwide?

You are a worthless piece of stool !!! You and others should have limited your indoctrinated rants to bigging up yourselves alone. I don't really care about that because all I see are insecure losers suffering from inferiority complex and trying to sell delusions of grandeur to themselves. All in all, losers not worth any attention.

When you cross over into the realm of trying to belittle the Yorubas, then there is a problem. When I get involved, things change from the conjecture-driven garbage of cretins like you to be quickly about real and factual examples that easily make readers see and discern the truth for themselves. The Yorubas are only guilty of been secure, accommodating and relatively relaxed people not at all into braggadocio or self-promotion. Yet if you want to see exemplary things they are doing, that directly debunks the lies of an indoctrinated tool like you, then I will show you. Many of you are just mentally sick. Rather than seek 'healing' you prefer to make yourselves worse with lies and deluded talk.

http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/12/30/how-deji-akinyanju-founder-of-chicken-republic-built-a-multi-million-dollar-food-business/

How Deji Akinyanju, Founder of Chicken Republic built a multi million dollar food business

BY CP-AFRICA.COMIN BUSINESS — 30 DEC, 2011

After 16 years in the United Kingdom, Deji Akinyanju returned home to found one of Nigeria’s most successful food retailers.“I felt driven to go back and make an impact,” he said on his decision to return home.”It was at the time of transition from military rule to democracy and I wanted to help build an entrepreneurial private sector.”

Today, 42 year old Akinyanju heads one of Nigeria’s fastest growing retail chains valued at about $120 million. With about $2 million (N320 million) in seed funding raised from family and friends, he initially had a franchise deal with Chicken Licken, South Africa but quickly established his own brand Chicken Republic. In 2003, he opened a bakery outlet, Butterfield Bakery (a South African brand), which soon became Nigeria’s largest bakery. Deji also own Reeds Thai Restaurant in Lagos and the St. Elmos Pizza franchise in Nigeria.

According to him, “we revolutionised the concept of buying international brands into Nigeria. Ever since then, new brands have come into the market. And we set the standard, changed the eating experience for Nigerians and introduced a friendlier, world-class ambience into food.”

He says that the market is being driven by the youth. “They want to associate themselves with modern brands and modern ways of eating.”

Since founding Chicken Republic he has grown it to over 70 outlets. When asked by CNBC earlier this year on how his business ventures became successful, he said, “When I started, I didn’t have much experience. If you have passion, the rest is easy to learn, but you can’t teach somebody to be passionate.”

However, success came with its burdens and challenges. In the early years, his company acquired quite a bit of debt to fund its expansion. “We had a strong cash flow but we also had obligations to banks and the business wasn’t profitable. We spent a lot servicing our debt.” In 2008, his company raised an additional $30 million to finance its expansion plans.

According to him, “There is still no strong brand across West Africa, so for instance if you were to go to Ghana you will find three stores run by a particular brand and if you were to go Ivory Coast, you may not find that brand in Ivory Coast, so we have this entire West coast market.”

Deji eventually plans to open three hundred Chicken Republic stores in Nigeria and a thousand Chicken Republic stores in Africa before 2013.

“Nigerian brands want to be global brands,” he says. “And why not? We have a lot of foreign brands in our market. If you apply the right principles, it doesn’t matter where you come from— you should be able to fly anywhere.”

Watch the video below where he talks about Food Concept/Chicken Republic’s expansion plans.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
London-X:

^^^You came to Lagos with nothing, however, Lagos made you something. Rather than be grateful to Lagos for saving you from the shackles of poverty and worthlessness - you resulted to taunting those who provided you the opportunity to make something out of your wretched life. Yet you lot wonder why certain people are xenophobic towards you smfdh. There's an unwritten rule that guides human relationships about not taunting your hosts.

Most of you are still primitive and have failed to evolve! undecided
Lagos belongs to the Igbos and not the Yorubas. Lagos does not sound Yoruba , like osun, Ogun, oyo, ekiti. etc. Lagos state is Annex of igbo land just like Alaska is to the US. Am happy with Lagos I would have been better enough withouth you guys mediocrity. Stop deluding yourself that Lagos is Yoruba land. It happens to be in SW.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Bwahahahahahahahahaha grin

Scores 2 - 0.

Defo can't compare cornershops or Dixie Chicken - to big companies or KFC. tongue
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Yorubas are the most intelligent people in the World
Yorubas have the best scientist in the World
Yoruba are the first people to land in the Moon
Yoruba land is paradise on earth full of honey
Yoruba people are the nicest people on earth
Yoruba people created the world with God
Yorubas are the best living human on earth
Yoruba Road is the best on earth
Yoruba Hospitals are the best in the world.
Land of Yorubas the Land of the best of best,
Yorubas the Most Sophisticated people on Earth,
Oooooooohhh my people Yorubas let shout with loud Voice, 'Land of the Prophets arise and rejoice'.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: Lagos belongs to the Igbos and not the Yorubas. Lagos does not sound Yoruba , like osun, Ogun, oyo, ekiti. etc. Lagos state is Annex of igbo land just like Alaska is to the US. Am happy with Lagos I would have been better enough withouth you guys mediocrity. Stop deluding yourself that Lagos is Yoruba land. It happens to be in SW.

Lmao... grin

Say the the bolded to my face and I'll defo blow ya noodles off, and throw ya carcass in the Atlantic ocean. grin One less bigot to deal with.

Don't doubt me, son. I'm passionate about things that're in-born in me and I'm a hot-head when I become overly passionate. grin

Heck, I once went to hell for snuffing Jesus. tongue

Son of the soil, ya dig? wink
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Oooooooohhh my people Yorubas, Land of the Prophets arise and rejoice.
My people Yoruba, we keep moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by aljharem(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Willywilly4: Yorubas are the most intelligent people in the World
My people Yoruba, we keep moving forward.
grin grin grin grin craze girl grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Willywilly4: Yorubas are the most intelligent people in the World

Now you want to play victim? Spineless twit !!!! You want to now pretend the Yorubas are the braggarts when this thread, as every honest person can see, contained many submissions touting wholesale lies from deluded and mentally sick people determined to represent the Yorubas as "nothing" in relation to others. I even read some clown write ridiculously that "the Yorubas contribute nothing to Nigeria". Now you wan't to play victim because Yorubas who deal with facts are now on the case? Eff you !!!!

Look at the "imbued essence" exhibition below showcasing "Nigerian spirit" through art, at the London Olympics in 2012 that I followed religiously as an art lover. How did a "lazy and mediocre" people happen to have so many representatives , as "some of the best available", in something that should be a purely Igbo show since, according to submissions here, they dominate everything and everyone? Many of you are simply sick.

I have not even begun with you clowns. Next time you start a thread like this, stick to bigging yourselves up alone. Stray from that script and I will get involved and will expose your cowardice that sees you now playing victim when you had all been previously happy to carry on an 0rgy of lies against Yoruba folks. Mentally deranged lunatics !!!!!

http://africanartswithtaj..co.uk/2012/07/imbued-essence-nigerian-spirit-lights.html

Friday, 13 July 2012

Imbued Essence… Nigerian Spirit Lights Up London Olympics

By Tajudeen Sowole
On Sunday, July 15, 2012, another side of Nigerian story will open ahead of the opening of the London 2012 Olympics, via an art exhibition.
Organised by Bank of Industry (BOI) as part of cultural artistic package to promote Nigeria during the 2012 Olympics, the art exhibition features works of over 35 artists selected across the country.
The show, titled Imbued Essence, according to the coordinators, Abraham Uyovbisere and Abiodun Olaku ends with the Olympics on August 12, 2012 at G-Live, Guitdford, Surrey.
The BOI-sponsored exhibition joins other African art and culture activities, under the theme, We Face Forward, currently holding in Manchester throughout the period of the Olympics.
Uyovbisere, who is the newly elected President of Guild of Professional Fine Artists of Nigeria (GFA), noted that until lately, Europeans and Americans used to see Nigerian art within naivety and craft context. The art exhibition at the Olympics, he assured would strengthen the awareness for Nigerian art abroad.
Giving kudos to the Managing Director of BOI, Evelyn Oputu for bringing visual arts as one of the events meant to showcase Nigeria at the Olympics, former Vice President of GFA, Olaku said it could only take someone like Oputu who appreciates creativity to organise what he described as the “first coordinated presentation of Nigerian art at any Olympics.”
He noted that though Nigerian art had been showcased in the past Olympics, but at individual level of artists.
The theme of the show, Olaku explained, “is to tell the world, that though Nigeria has its challenges, but they are not surmountable. He argued that the “true spirit of Nigeria” has not been properly presented in the past, assuring that the BOI-organised show will correct the error.”
In her statement published on the brochure tagged, Showcasing Nigeria @ the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics Games, Oputu states that the art exhibition and other activities are in line with BOI’s mandate to collaborate with domestic and foreign partners. She explained that the partnership with the Nigeria Olympic Committee (NOC) “is a development-focused joint initiative for a more effective and positive projection of Nigeria at the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics Games, as the world’s most vibrant market.”
She stressed that the joint venture is part of BOI’s efforts at transforming Nigeria’s economy and integrating it into the global economy, through domestic and international partnerships.
And that the Olympics is holding in London, she argues, is strategic for Nigeria “in view of the historic ties between Nigeria and Great Britain,” as well as “London’s proximity to Nigeria and the city’s strategic location as the window to the world’s financial capital.”

The Dawn, oil on canvas by Abraham Uyovbisere features in the BOI-sponsored art exhibition.

On selection of works, Olaku disclosed that “we ensured the best among the works available were selected because it’s important for us to make a strong statement on Nigerian art.”
And perhaps, quite deliberate, most of the artists on the show are from the middle-generation of contemporary Nigerian art. Some of them are Raqib Bashorun, Olaku, Alex Nwokolo, Uyovbisere, Ben Osaghae, Duke Asidere, Edosa Ogiugo, Kefas Danjuma, Olu Ajayi, Jerry Buhari, Sam Ovraiti, Segun Adejumo, Hamid Ibrahim, Ndidi Dike, Kehinde Sanwo, Sam Ebohon, Adeola Balogun, Gbenga Offo, Lekan Onabanjo, Bunmi Babatunde, Ebong Ekwere, Patrick Agose and Francis Uduh.
Some of the works viewed via soft copies appear to corroborate Olaku’s assertion that “the best available” were selected.

For example, work such as a bust by Ekwere titled The Faithful II could compete with the bests in the world, in terms finishing. Same for Nwokolo’s soft metal collage, Social Networking II as well as Olaku’s painting Ancestral Grace. More importantly, each of these works projects different face within the Nigerian spirit of multicultural entity.
And where western taste could blend with African identity, Uyovbisere’s style of colour renditions takes that mantle as seen in a horse back piece, The Dawn, which stresses the artist’s identity in renaissance-like toning.
The BOI-sponsored show adds to the ongoing art and cultural activities of African origin as part of the London 2012 summer games. Last month, about 30 visual artists and musicians from 11 countries in West Africa opened diverse shows under the theme We Face Forward, which is a sub-event of the yearly London Festival. Among the musicians are Femi Kuti and Angelique Kidjo.
Opened few weeks ago, and running till September 16, 2012, according to reports monitored via the Internet, the show features painting, photography, textiles, sculpture, video and audio installation of 32 artists as well as fashion and music from top artistes of West African descent.
One of six Nigerian artists participating in the show, Victoria Udondian presents a new textile work at Whitworth Art Gallery’s textile collection.
The collection, according to the organisers, ranges from textiles made in Manchester for export to the West African market in the eighteenth century, to fabrics by contemporary makers in Mali who supply DKNY with hand-spun cotton.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:
Now you want to play victim? Spineless twit !!!! You want to now pretend the Yorubas are the braggarts when this thread, as every honest person can see, contained many submissions touting wholesale lies from deluded and mentally sick people determined to represent the Yorubas as "nothing" in relation to others. I even read some clown write ridiculously that "the Yorubas contribute nothing to Nigeria". Now you wan't to play victim because Yorubas who deal with facts are now on the case? Eff you !!!!

Look at the "imbued essence" exhibition below showcasing "Nigerian spirit" through art, at the London Olympics in 2012 that I followed religiously as an art lover. How did a "lazy and mediocre" people happen to have so many representatives , as "some of the best available", in something that should be a purely Igbo show since, according to submissions here, they dominate everything and everyone? Many of you are simply sick.

I have not even begun with you clowns. Next time you start a thread like this, stick to bigging yourselves up alone. Stray from that script and I will get involved and will expose your cowardice that sees you now playing victim when you had all been previously happy to carry on an orgy of lies against Yoruba folks. Mentally deranged lunatics !!!!!
http://africanartswithtaj..co.uk/2012/07/imbued-essence-nigerian-spirit-lights.htm
Yoruba my people, the people that Exports the Best and help the world
Yorubas the most Sophisticated people on Earth
Oooooooohhh my people Yorubas let shout with Loud Voice 'Land of the Prophets arise and rejoice'.
My people Yoruba, we keep moving forward

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
Willywilly4:
Yoruba my people, the people that Exports the Best and help the world
My people Yoruba, we keep moving forward

Whose fault is it if you have embraced stupidity as your tribal creed. The way you revel in ignorance should bother all right thinking Nigerians, maybe they should have let you form your Republic of doofus after all.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Typical excuse from an indoctrinated fool. It seems you do not know when to shut up and who to peddle your crap with. You should stick to arguing at your level where conjecture, delusions and fantasy is king. You want another example? Chicken Republic, as a model of entrepreneural efficacy, is a business based on a franchised model now expanding in Africa. Is it you or your brother behind it or a "mediocre" Yoruba man people like you lie against worldwide?

You are a worthless piece of stool !!! You and others should have limited your indoctrinated rants to bigging up yourselves alone. I don't really care about that because all I see are insecure losers suffering from inferiority complex and trying to sell delusions of grandeur to themselves. All in all, losers not worth any attention.

When you cross over into the realm of trying to belittle the Yorubas, then there is a problem. When I get involved, things change from the conjecture-driven garbage of cretins like you to be quickly about real and factual examples that easily make readers see and discern the truth for themselves. The Yorubas are only guilty of been secure, accommodating and relatively relaxed people not at all into braggadocio or self-promotion. Yet if you want to see exemplary things they are doing, that directly debunks the lies of an indoctrinated tool like you, then I will show you. Many of you are just mentally sick. Rather than seek 'healing' you prefer to make yourselves worse with lies and deluded talk.

http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/12/30/how-deji-akinyanju-founder-of-chicken-republic-built-a-multi-million-dollar-food-business/

your reference is just one out of numerous companies in Nigeria. You deserve to be pitied. I have made my assertion it's for you to deal with it. Very soon you will be getting Palestinian treatment from the Igbos in Lagos here. You had your fears that was why you guys ran to support your Fulani masters. Cowards? I am praying for Nigeria to separate btw North and the South, I be most happy. You guys are small fry to deal with. We are watching.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Aigbofa:
Whose fault is it if you have embraced stupidity as your tribal creed. The way you revel in ignorance should bother all right thinking Nigerians, maybe they should have let you form your Republic of after all.
Oooooh my people Yorubas, the only people chosen by God on Earth
Oooooooohhh my people Yorubas let shout with loud Voice!!!!!!!, 'Land of the Prophets arise and rejoice'.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan or whatever you are christened with your willywilly (pinky) sidekick. after burying madam ngozi and her ignorance on this thread. it seem you both wanna take up the challenge of the death blow. just check my siggy for warning before I send you both to the cemetery slowly.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Willywilly4:
Oooooooohhh my people Yorubas let shout with loud Voice!!!!!!!, 'Land of the Prophets arise and rejoice'.

Yes, we are the best. River Niger is not too far from your territory, find the deepest part and take a dive.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
eggheaders: Balkan or whatever you are christened with your willywilly (pinky) sidekick. after burying madam ngozi and her ignorance on this thread. it seem you both wanna take up the challenge of the death blow. just check my siggy for warning before I send you both to the cemetery slowly.
Prophet Eggheaders, let bow down and thank God for the greatness of our people Yorubas
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by omar22(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
It would start from, everybody going back to there home town and lets start from there!

Visa
Airport
Seaport
Power
Financial sector
Stock Market
Business world
Man power etc
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: Lagos belongs to the Igbos and not the Yorubas. Lagos does not sound Yoruba , like osun, Ogun, oyo, ekiti. etc. Lagos state is Annex of igbo land just like Alaska is to the US. Am happy with Lagos I would have been better enough withouth you guys mediocrity. Stop deluding yourself that Lagos is Yoruba land. It happens to be in SW.

lagos is now in the south east i pity pinky like you. your kinsmen will soon be drive out of iwo road, dugbe, aleshinloye, takie, and everywhere they occupy in oyo state. station road and oja oba in osun state and the roadside at Ota ogun state and Ita igbehin market before you dolts begin to claim ownership of this places. ain't you dolts ashame of yourself no single Yoruba soul live in those your shyteholes ogidi-nkpor-engwu ukwu-abatiti-ekwulobia-umunya--aguleri--umuleri---achala--orlu. your folks keep coming to south west hinterland like eruwa,Saki,igboora--fiditi--lanlate to come eke a living. the nsukka man and his family surviving on a vegetable farm in lanlate comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Aigbofa:
Yes, we are the best. River Niger is not too far from your territory, find the deepest part and take a dive.
Prophet Aigbofa, our Yoruba are the Greatest, let bow down and thank God for the greatness of our people Yorubas
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
eggheaders:

lagos is now in the south east i pity pinky like you. your kinsmen will soon be drive out of iwo road, dugbe, aleshinloye, takie, and everywhere they occupy in oyo state. station road and oja oba in osun state and the roadside at Ota ogun state and Ita igbehin market before you dolts begin to claim ownership of this places. ain't you dolts ashame of yourself no single Yoruba soul live in those your shyteholes ogidi-nkpor-engwu ukwu-abatiti-ekwulobia-umunya--aguleri--umuleri---achala--orlu. your folks keep coming to south west hinterland like eruwa,Saki,igboora--fiditi--lanlate to come eke a living. the nsukka man and his family surviving on a vegetable farm in lanlate comes to mind.
I beat my chest to tell you that non of your kins men can dare to start a business in any Igbo land. They will be frustrated back to their Amala states. You guys a so lazy in business that you have union controlling your business. I had a flat tyre the last time I asked one Yoruba vulcaniser to give my tire some air, I gave N50 but the guy insisted on N100 that union people will catch him. I could not help but to laugh. Lazy beople. Union for pepper sellers, union for people that ground pepper my wife just told me now. You can not survive in the east. Competition drives business there.

It does not worry you why Igbos are succeeding in anything the want to do? Its because they are humble people.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: your reference is just one out of numerous companies in Nigeria. You deserve to be pitied. I have made my assertion it's for you to deal with it. Very soon you will be getting Palestinian treatment from the Igbos in Lagos here. You had your fears that was why you guys ran to support your Fulani masters. Cowards? I am praying for Nigeria to separate btw North and the South, I be most happy. You guys are small fry to deal with. We are watching.

Th only person to be pitied is you. You claim every companies Yoruba run goes bankrupt and now you are running from pillar to post in the face of examples that proves you are a pathetic liar and a mentally sick individual. Look at the story of Kase Lukman Lawal. How many from the African continent have achieved what he has let alone even begin narrowing things to Nigeria and taking in your "almighty ethnic group"?

Indoctrination may have rendered you blind and imbecilic but I will delight in making a fool of you and others here. There are the odd moments, when really pissed off, that I have time to ridicule the madness of wicked, devilish and indoctrinated lunatics like you always keen to vilify a comparatively peaceful people who go about their busines with no malice for anyone. You should tell us whether Lawal was an Igbo man who became Yoruba since mental cases like you run around telling the world all Yorubas are "mediocre" and useless at business and entrepreneurship. Clowns. Only God can help with the indoctrination-led lunacy afflicting people like you.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/05/18/kase.lukman.lawal/index.html

Kase Lawal: Not your average oil baron
By Susannah Palk for CNN
May 19, 2010 6:53 a.m. EDT

Kase Lawal with his wife Eileen.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Born in Ibadan, Nigeria, Lawal moved to America in 1971

CAMAC was established by Lawal in 1986 as an agricultural trading company
Now CAMAC is a multi-billion dollar oil empire
Lawal was awarded the USAfrica Business Person of the Year in 1997
(CNN) -- Nigerian-born entrepreneur Kase Lawal is the epitome of the American dream. Arriving to the US a young, idealistic student, Lawal has carved a name for himself in one of the most competitive industries in the world: Oil.
Now head of a multi-billion dollar empire, his Houston-based company, CAMAC, is one of the largest black-owned businesses in the U.S., generating over $2 billion dollars a year.

Founded nearly 25 years ago, Lawal built CAMAC (which stands for Cameroon-American) from a small agriculture business into a global oil company. But it's taken a lot of hard work, determination and guts to get him to the top.
Born and raised in Ibadan, Nigeria in 1954, Lawal became interested in America and its civil rights movement during his teens. After finally persuading his father, a local politician, to send him to university in America, Lawal headed to Georgia and then Houston, where he attended the Texas Southern University.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Science in chemical engineering in 1976, Lawal, like many of his classmates, started out as a graduate in the energy industry. First as a chemist for Dresser Industries (now Halliburton) and then as a chemical engineer with Shell Oil Refining Co.
Video: From Nigeria to Texas oil wealth Video: Inspiring young businesses Video: Militant violence in Nigeria's oil delta