Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

He's Still Stuck On His Ex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Still Stuck On His Ex! (2426 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2015
My guy got out of a heartbreaking relationship, she left him for someone else and then he met me. He told me a lot about his ex, how she's the most beautiful girl he's ever known and how difficult it was to get over her. It was 2 years after their breakup he met me so I thought he should be over her. Unfortunately, he is still in love with her. I am a very observant person and I noticed he's always excited when he talks about her or when she's around him. I almost started hating her. I went through his phone one day and saw this heartbreaking msg, he was telling her he still loved her and he felt she loved him too. She replied that she's happy in her r/ship. I got so mad, confronted him and he still gave excuses like I was insecure. Even though I had been introduced to his family and they wanted us to be married, I had to quit because I was scared I'm a second option. His friend said I overreacted and I've missed out on a good man. Pls did I overreact?
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by buygala(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Ok
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Dyt(f): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Pls pray
There's nothing prayer can't do
Fast too

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by TrishaP(f): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Of course you did not overreact. You only did what any normal person would have done in such situation. Your guy still holds a strong part for his ex and that's absurd. How about you give him an ultimatum, it's either you or his ex and hear him out...Watch his reaction and response.
It's quite difficult dealing with someone that still keeps up with his ex not just that but still loves her and goes gaga. Babe pls don't suffer in silence it's not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by naijaboiy: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
You did the right thing girl.

Let him go and be running around his "ex" everywhere.

Look for a man that wants you and only you alone.

undecided

8 Likes

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:
Of course you did not overreact. You only did what any normal person would have done in such situation. Your guy still holds a strong part for his ex and that's absurd. How about you give him an ultimatum, it's either you or his ex and hear him out...Watch his reaction and response.
It's quite difficult dealing with someone that still keeps up with his ex not just that but still loves her and goes gaga. Babe pls don't suffer in silence it's not worth it.

Thank you, the issue is that anytime I came up with this ex issue, he said I was the one who was insecure but he loved me.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by falconey(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:
you touch my heart with your words
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by TrishaP(f): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2015
comfydan:

Thank you, the issue is that anytime I came up with this ex issue, he said I was the one who was insecure but he loved her
"He loved her" or "he still loves her"which one?
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by wiringdpt(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Please let him go...You're just a second option so let him go running around his ex. YOU DESERVE BETTER

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:

"He loved her" or "he still loves her"which one?

He said he really loved her but he loves me now. But that message killed my trust
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Tallesty1(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
You did the right thing girl.

Let him go and be running around his "ex" everywhere.

Look for a man that wants you and only you alone.

undecided
Ask Google about that man and they will tell you No Search Result Found or Your Request Did Not Match Any Document.

There is no man that will love her and her alone, other sisters need help and we will continue to reach out...........grin

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by TrishaP(f): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
you touch my heart with your words
Your welcome
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by alberto2k(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:

There is no man that will love her and her alone, other sisters need help and we will continue to reach out...........grin

May your ancestors increase your wisdom talley grin
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by naijaboiy: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ask Google about that man and they will tell you No Search Result Found or Your Request Did Not Match Any Document.

i'm just trying to soothe her feelings bruh! grin
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Tallesty1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:

May your ancestors increase your wisdom talley grin
gringringringringringringrin.

Onye Mmehie.

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Tallesty1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

i'm just trying to soothe her feelings bruh! grin
I know brogrin.

I just dey find wahala this noon.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by naijaboiy: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
I know brogrin.

I just dey find wahala this noon.
Hehehehehe grin
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by midasbliss(f): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chai! Obsession Is All I See.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by CANTICLES: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
@ comfydan .... YOU didnt overreact

CAN HE TOLERATE such, if u were the person that always talked about ur own "ex" ?

Though he wasnt addressin relationship , Jesus himself mentioned a principle that says [size=22] " NO ONE CAN SLAVE FOR TWO MASTERS" [/size] . Do u remember ?

So, its either He stick to you or his ex !!

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Chizzy20(f): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
U did d ryt tin, it shws u knw ur worth. Move on, u will soon meet a man dat appreciates ur worth.

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Keketu(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
U did d ryt tin, it shws u knw ur worth. Move on, u will soon meet a man dat appreciates ur worth.
hello
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by linnyx: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
He was and still is obsessed with his ex. You did the right thing letting him go.
Trust me you'll get someone a thousand times better

2 Likes

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by hopedavid(f): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Babe don't be scared, u did the right thing. I've experienced it before, the guy told me bluntly that his ex had to leave d room of his heart b4 I could enter. Why did he now ask me out? I dumped his ass smiley

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dyt:
Pls pray
There's nothing prayer can't do
Fast too

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmm, op she say make you pray and fast for 7 days. Dry gast oo
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by mentorandfriend(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
comfydan:
My guy got out of a heartbreaking relationship, she left him for someone else and then he met me. He told me a lot about his ex, how she's the most beautiful girl he's ever known and how difficult it was to get over her. It was 2 years after their breakup he met me so I thought he should be over her. Unfortunately, he is still in love with her. I am a very observant person and I noticed he's always excited when he talks about her or when she's around him. I almost started hating her. I went through his phone one day and saw this heartbreaking msg, he was telling her he still loved her and he felt she loved him too. She replied that she's happy in her r/ship. I got so mad, confronted him and he still gave excuses like I was insecure. Even though I had been introduced to his family and they wanted us to be married, I had to quit because I was scared I'm a second option. His friend said I overreacted and I've missed out on a good man. Pls did I overreact?
For both guys and ladies, dont enter another relationship when you've not healed from the previous hurt/breakup. That vacuum created wants another back to it immediately, but say no. Take your time to heal. As for your guy, confront him. If he denies and you still notice that he still misses his ex, biko allow him to go to that his ex and save yourself headache. You will attract better men. Sure!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Hope6289(f): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
You're in a rebound relationship.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hope6289:
You're in a rebound relationship.

I wouldn't call it a rebound. He had serious intentions, wanted marriage. He still said he wants me back just that deep down I'm scared of going back.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by StunnazJay(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
No you did not over react, you did the right thing by confronting him.

But I've got a question: Did you secretly flip through his phone or did he hand it over to you himself?

If you actually snooped through his phone, then that tells another story entirely.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Hope6289(f): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
comfydan:

I wouldn't call it a rebound. He had serious intentions, wanted marriage. He still said he wants me back just that deep down I'm scared of going back.
I understand babe, but even if he had serious intentions, it's still a rebound when someone is clearly trying to use u to fill a hole left by another person. If his ex accepts him back, wld he still hv serious intentions for u? Keep to ur decision dear, u made a right one.

1 Like

Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
StunnazJay:
No you did not over react, you did the right thing by confronting him.

But I've got a question: Did you secretly flip through his phone or did he hand it over to you himself?

If you actually snooped through his phone, then that tells another story entirely.

Yes, I went through his messages but I did it because he had been acting suspicious and distant. I know going through his messages showed lack of trust but at least I found out he was still trying to woo back his ex.
Re: He's Still Stuck On His Ex! by lanicky(f): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
No u didn't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameless Nigerian Lesbians Caught Having Fun Again (see Photo) / Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... / My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.