Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 (39991 Views)

Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by dlight1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Is it the same Obasanjo that can not deliver his local ward to PDP?
what right has Obasanjo to oppose GEJ's 2nd term bid given d fact he almost forced himself on Nigerians for a third term. He is just shameless; if not he should have realized he has no credibility to launch any attack since he did worse things

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
like father, like son.....make them kill themselves.....amaechi dealt with one, he will definatly deal with the other
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by talktimi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nigerians are really a confused lot sha never quite sure of what they want. First everyone was angry about GEJ being too close to OBJ even though I actually felt/feel OBJ is the best friend GEJ can have at any given moment as long as he's the president (that's aside) now GEJ has kept himself at poles length away from the Otta farmer and people are complaining again.
These men will surely settle one day very soon so let's leave them alone with their politics
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by tomakint: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
CLASSMAN: i day laugh ooooooooooooooooo, Jona better not toy with OBJ
Toy with who? Stop venerating a mere mortal, who the hell is Obj in today's politics? Why is Obj playing God? Is this not the same Obj who completed a second term against the agreement he had with Atiku's led PDM? Didn't this same sly Obj nearly succeeded in his illegal third term bid? What did he even achieved in his 8 years that can match the sterling performance of Jonathan's 2 years in power? Why is Obj not respecting his old age by being childish with his unguided speeches against the President? Is it a crime for Jonathan to seek for 2nd term? I need answers to these questions! Leave it or take it, Obasanjo is a spent force who might even get scathed in this ugly move he is embarking on. Jonathan will surely triumph against all odds, you can quote me cool

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Malawian(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
"i will fight back" - obj *singing sound sultan's " they come again dey come again o, ghen-ghen, ghen-ghen ...." * just bookmarked this thread cos babyosisi is here. grin grin grin give them hell honey.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by simpleseyi: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sealeddeal: Whoever wins PDP presidential primary wins the presidential election. GEJ,being in total control of PDP machinery,need not entertain any fear as he will effortlessly defeat any candidate that will stand against him in 2015 PDP presidential primary election. Therefore,OBJ's plan to fight back is a mere boast that will never materialise into a noticeable struggle to scuttle GEJ's 2nd term bid.

The same way GEJ stooge Jonah Jang won NGF chairmanship? the result of the NGF is the result of 2015 primary that we are awaiting.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by miqos02(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
unfortunately for obj, his choices are limited, the major opposition(apc) can not accomodate him, he made a big mistake by resigning as pdp bot chair

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by mathskill: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigerians clamoured for the steering of Nigerians Politics to be taken away from the Old Generation, and GEJ has done that. It is very unbecoming for OBJ to, at his terrible old age, seek to 'anoint' someone for Nigerians. He has no place in Nigeria's future and we need new sets of leaders with new mindsets. GEJ has put structures on ground for the take-off of Nigeria and he has been within the confine of the laws. 2nd Term re-election is within the confine of all laws. GEJ has taken over PDP structures and machinery and he GEJ and few 'performing' governors will have automatic consensus PDP ticket without primaries. Full Stop!
Is it age that qualifies a president to function.As someone once pointed out the prime minister of india is 80yrs old but he is performing,that of israel is 63yrs,the new pope is 76,argentinas president is 60,singapore prime minister is 61 and yet out Gej is young but not perfoming.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by tolagbemi: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
simpleseyi:

The same way GEJ stooge Jonah Jang won NGF chairmanship? the result of the NGF is the result of 2015 primary that we are awaiting.

Our governors are very very mad. There are never a group people you can predict any result with. All of them got their tickets fraudulently.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by sigidporte(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gamji007:

If GEJ had performed well,do you think he will have so many against him? Only sycophants and short sighted loyalist would support GEJ!

Well, let them all crush themselves. I believe the end is near for the enemies of Nigeria!
Exactly, if that he has done well over these years, every one will be supportive of the 2nd term bid, even obasanjo himself. Now all wants him to go.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by ollybosieb: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
pro01: Isn't it ironic that this same man who was desperately and unconstitutionally seeking a third (and perhaps life) tenure in office now has the effrontery to ask another president not to seek a CONSTITUTIONAL second term?

You can say that again.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
Obj no be u get ur life o
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Plutarch: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
qualified: What does he have against GEJ?
Why is most of them clamouring for a Northen candidate? I didnt read they wan him out cos of non-performance but they need a Northern candidate. SE and SS cant stay for complete 2 terms? Seriously, i am sick wit all these regional politics.
Dont worry sir, god-fathers dont make kings any more but GOD the Father does!

If you have a credit pass in English Language then you should see contradictions in the bolded. There is nothing wrong in supporting Jonathan,anybody,SS or SE candidate but if you want to be follow the line of logic follow it till the end undecided
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gamji007:

If GEJ had performed well,do you think he will have so many against him? Only sycophants and short sighted loyalist would support GEJ!

Well, let them all crush themselves. I believe the end is near for the enemies of Nigeria!
Who among the past northern presidents have performed better than GEJ? Every true Nigerian knows there are people even in govt,ministries and other federal parastatals who could have been financially induced and are secretly and deliberately moving and working against the president just to discredit him and the south south.Yeah, you are blo.ody right,the end is near for enemies of nigeria like you and everyone who see nothing good in the president simply cos hes not a northerner..the end is really near for this geographical expression thats so damm false. either you folks accept reality as regards unfolding possitive changes here or its curtains. no harm hugging eachother and kissing our assses goodbye to our respective republics.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by jidewin(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
Baba Iyabo should face his farm and live Nigerian polity as it is. His contribution so far have taken this country to the doldrums. What else does he want? He's made money while in power and in politics beyond what Iyabo and her great grand children could make.Several lands,Choice properties in virtually every juicy and high brow areas all over the country and outside, several farms, private library,off shore oil refinery,oil blocks,etc,what else....?? Abeg voetsek old man.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Ninilowo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
With all submission, attacks, counterattacks and debates; someone can conclude that Nigeria elections are won before people go out to vote. WHAT A NATION!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
SlyIg:

Take note pls, those that are against Goodluck are doing it cos they want to be in his position but not because they want to perform better than him.
If Goodluck has performed all these works upon the distractions from the boko haram and sponsors, how much more if he was working under a comfortable environ.

God bless your post! May GEJ rule Nigeria till another God-sent person shows up!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by gbadexy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
Obj doesn't have the moral standing to tell jonah not to contest since he too wanted to go for 3rd term despite the arrangement for north and south to rotate it after each complete tenure.
But I understand obj's point because if it wasn't the agreement jonah had with the northerners to allow him go atleast once with obj intervening, he wouldn't have even had the first term.
An agreement is an agreement and while he has 2 full years more why he is desperate for 2015 as if anybody is sure of tomorrow.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Pee2k3: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gamji007:

my friend u are not making sense. Think with your head vry well b4 talking

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by FRANCISEKE1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gamji007:

i guess you are myopic and self centred.or maybe arcane spirit in you don't support good governance and rapid development.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by siraj1402(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
darealez:

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/49641/2013/03/10/2015_i_will_fight_back_obasanjo_tells_jonathan.html
This is reason why we need opposition to be president come 2015,zoning is PDP formular not in Nigeria constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Pee2k3: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
Obj did not DO Gej and he can not UNDO him. It was GOD that fixed him and only GOD can decide his future
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by ASPchris(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
CLASSMAN: i day laugh ooooooooooooooooo, Jona better not toy with OBJ
for what? Somebody who couldnt get victoray for his daughter and his state election. Is it president that he will secure for GEJ. My broda listen, GEJ will still rule this country again. As for OBJ he is just making noise because he knew he has lost the battle.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by babyhrt(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
Running away from debates sure runs in the party, we wouldn't be fooled in 2015, every candidate must articulate his programmes.
I wonder on what platform gej would be running anyway following recent developments in the pdp
d only programm dat d opposition has articulated S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ far is dat Jonathern is clueles.we r yet to se how “clueful” d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ r...
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by visalo: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
obj should stop making himself relevant..he has expired from pdp long time ago..he is nobody in pdp again..Where was he when pdp did their bot chairmanship election? Remember Daniel almost rattle him out from ogun state pdp chapter before the last election. the saving grace obj had was because of the support of president that made his faction to produce the pdp candidate for 2011 governorship election. her daughter contested for senate and fail...people will come here and say obj this, obj that. that is just old stories.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by MrUzo: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigerians clamoured for the steering of Nigerians Politics to be taken away from the Old Generation, and GEJ has done that. It is very unbecoming for OBJ to, at his terrible old age, seek to 'anoint' someone for Nigerians. He has no place in Nigeria's future and we need new sets of leaders with new mindsets. GEJ has put structures on ground for the take-off of Nigeria and he has been within the confine of the laws. 2nd Term re-election is within the confine of all laws. GEJ has taken over PDP structures and machinery and he GEJ and few 'performing' governors will have automatic consensus PDP ticket without primaries. Full Stop!

Na God go punish you for this dirty comment... Stupid lapdog.....seun please take this guys of nairaland because they are making it noisy.. I guess ur clueless GEJ has dashed you one cup of Garri.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by visalo: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
on that day of pdp presidential primary election, obj will not even make it there. mark my word. he will be silent just the way it happen during the bot chairman.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
Wrestlemania 2015 'll be a blocbuster! Pdp crooks 'll kill themselves by themselves, apc all d way joor!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by visalo: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mr.Uzo:

Na God go punish you for this dirty comment... Stupid lapdog.....seun please take this guys of nairaland because they are making it noisy.. I guess ur clueless GEJ has dashed you one cup of Garri.

must you result to insult. share your own and stop using abusive words on people. this forum suppose to be for mature mind

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by elrony(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
mtcheew!!!....arrant nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote / Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.