Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 (39988 Views)

Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by lonamy: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2013
Sealeddeal: Whoever wins PDP presidential primary wins the presidential election. GEJ,being in total control of PDP machinery,need not entertain any fear as he will effortlessly defeat any candidate that will stand against him in 2015 PDP presidential primary election. Therefore,OBJ's plan to fight back is a mere boast that will never materialise into a noticeable struggle to scuttle GEJ's 2nd term bid.

you sound so naive about the power that rules Nigeria. who is Jonathan? does he have any military background? what are his political antecedents?, who is his father. let wait and see come 2015. if obj says he is fighting back go and ask others who had entered objs black book what happened to them. Obj is a very dangerous man don't mess with him, he does not have forgiving spirit. if he says he is removing Jonathan, consider Jonathan gone. if Jonathan is proving stubborn he can kill him spiritually. and when he is dead who is contesting presidency, a dead man?

GEJ should stop being a child.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by lonamy: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2013
CLASSMAN: i day laugh ooooooooooooooooo, Jona better not toy with OBJ

my guy NA so I don advice am o.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Bolan123: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
lonamy:

you sound so naive about the power that rules Nigeria. who is Jonathan? does he have any military background? what are his political antecedents?, who is his father. let wait and see come 2015. if obj says he is fighting back go and ask others who had entered objs black book what happened to them. Obj is a very dangerous man don't mess with him, he does not have forgiving spirit. if he says he is removing Jonathan, consider Jonathan gone. if Jonathan is proving stubborn he can kill him spiritually. and when he is dead who is contesting presidency, a dead man?

OBJ is old school. If He is so strong why didn't he put his daughter, the BOT chairman and Onyilola. Stop what u are smoking my friend. OBJ is history period. You have forgotten that OBJ has no base. Running to the Fulanis will not help him. Let him start from South West. We will soon deregister him from PDP. Nonsense.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by bibina: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
Gamji007:

If GEJ had performed well,do you think he will have so many against him? Only sycophants and short sighted loyalist would support GEJ!

Well, let them all crush themselves. I believe the end is near for the enemies of Nigeria!

did Obasanjo perform well you fool! you will die in shame very soon
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by ebotex(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2013
As you people fight for your benefit 2015 remember polytechnic students who are on strike for two months now because of what we don't know about, please let Federal Government look into this mater so that ASUP should call off the strike since an idle man is a devil workshop
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by kamelonaire(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2013
bibina:

did Obasanjo perform well you fool! you will die in shame very soon
sori tu say, y did u cus him i think he is out of dis world
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by qualified(f): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2013
lonamy:

GEJ should stop being a child.
chai, at ur short sightedness.
The man that wanted to change d constitution to accommodate his selfish 3rd bid. Same man that couldn't deliver his constituency in an election, same man that could not make his daughter win an election. Same man that without shame said he imposed Lamido on Jigawa people.
Who God has blessed, no one can curse, so if he is a devil, he still can't kill everybody.
Besides, dont forget, godfathers dont make kings any more, God the Father does!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by jaso1(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2013
@ All,
You people are naive of where this country is heading to and consequence of your irrelevancy and poor leadership selection.
OBJ gave us Shagari when he was president under Kaaki. He gave us Yaradua under Agbada. This same man prepared Jonathan to replace Yardua having aware the health challenge of the latter. It's this same man that's shouting error, corruption, failure and all sorts of nonsense so that you people, in your weakness will begin to attach quality to the man who wastefully and enormously contribute to failure the nation found herself.
You're so daft to the extent that even when an insane person suggest solution to Nigeria problem he will gain our collective nod like Agama lizard.
This country is in a mess and required bloody revolution.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by qualified(f): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
^ what a solution!
Bloody revolution? Is like d BH blood sheds of innocent people?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by SHAIBULIAR: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
I love this,I enjoy myself most whereever there is problem and confusion beween the enemies of the masses. God I thank you. Scatter dem all.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2013
baba nor even allow 2015 reach
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by BennoitKenny: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
It is now known that OBASANJO is the very problem of Nigeria,and if he ventures rubbish, we will decide to divide Nigeria and let him control the South West and the NORTH WEST. He is a good for nothing elderly statesman who never deserved to be honored at his old times.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by DRPYGRU: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2013
grin
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by SegunAkintoye: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
“My God does not need Numbers to win his battle, ask Gideon, He does not need your God-Father or connections before He can lift you up, ask Esther, He does not need your education to magnify you, ask Peter, He does not need wisdom before making you king, ask, Solomon, He does not need your experience in leadership before make you President, ask Nelson Mandela.
All we need is simple heart of Trust, Prayer, Confidence over in Nigeria, with the practice of justice for all, forgiving spirit, Selflessness that devoid hatred. Nigeria should embrace symbol of progress like, Nelson Mandela, the First Black President of South Africa.
God that is greater than us has a greater plan for us in this Country, God who unite us to survive many wars in this Country is all Nigerians need. Our God that returned the lost glory of Jerusalem is still alive.
Nigeria has just started to move from grace to grace . As we celebrate Nine days to New Year, May His eyes of mercy be upon all Citizens of this Country now and always.
Merry Xmas & A PROSPEROUS 2014. Awaiting your hands of fellowship in Christ.
Thanks and God bless.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Prophet Segun Akintoye +234-816 6696 667. My BB Pin2A832B A4.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by qualified(f): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2014
OBJ, we are still waiting for ur action!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by qualified(f): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
qualified:
What does he have against GEJ?
Why is most of them clamouring for a Northen candidate? I didnt read they wan him out cos of non-performance but they need a Northern candidate. SE and SS cant stay for complete 2 terms? Seriously, i am sick wit all these regional politics.
Dont worry sir, god-fathers dont make kings any more but GOD the Father does!

Its happening already!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Boss13: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
qualified:
Why is most of them clamouring for a Northen candidate? I didnt read they wan him out cos of non-performance but they need a Northern candidate. SE and SS cant stay for complete 2 terms? Seriously, i am sick wit all these regional politics.

Jonathan deceived them all. He promised them he would only stay for one term but that is not the case. I believe baba is very bitter about that and also the fact that jonathan carried out anti party campaigns. He supported opposing party in lagos, edo, Anambra etc that it what baba cannot forgive. If jonathan succeeds to rig the election and win, he will go the way abacha went. This men are the interest group that actually rule this country. They control the military via proxies, they are wealthy, they have international friends in high places and they cannot be taken for granted. Forget the media hype okupe, Abati and co are raging, when the time comes they shall disappear

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Boss13:

Jonathan deceived them all. He promised them he would only stay for one term but that is not the case. I believe baba is very bitter about that and also the fact that jonathan carried out anti party campaigns. He supported opposing party in lagos, edo, Anambra etc that it what baba cannot forgive. If jonathan succeeds to rig the election and win, he will go the way abacha went. This men are the interest group that actually rule this country. They control the military via proxies, they are wealthy, they have international friends in high places and they cannot be taken for granted. Forget the media hype okupe, Abati and co are raging, when the time comes they shall disappear

Keep on hallucinating, it's allowed.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by molotov1: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
qualified:

If you're from the SE, I won't advise you to claim this president as one of you're own. GEJ is from the SS not SE. I personally want him out becos he's a nonchalant leader who's govt isn't corrupt but very good at stealing.

And Don't worry the same God you mentioned has rejected both SS,SE and Core North from Aso Rock come May 29.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
molotov1:

If you're from the SE, I won't advise you to claim this president as one of you're own. GEJ is from the SS not SE. I personally want him out becos he's a nonchalant leader who's govt isn't corrupt but very good at stealing.

And Don't worry the same God you mentioned has rejected both SS,SE and Core North from Aso Rock come May 29.

Janjaweeed alert!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by qualified(f): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2015
molotov1:

Confused being! Are u in 2015 with us?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by qualified(f): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Boss13:

Another alien?
Who is Obj? Is it the same man that wanted a third time in office? Trying by all means to stay politically relevant?

Anyway he can only bark!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by caselessogbuagu: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Sealeddeal:
Whoever wins PDP presidential primary wins the presidential election. GEJ,being in total control of PDP machinery,need not entertain any fear as he will effortlessly defeat any candidate that will stand against him in 2015 PDP presidential primary election. Therefore,OBJ's plan to fight back is a mere boast that will never materialise into a noticeable struggle to scuttle GEJ's 2nd term bid.
liar! Shame on you for being so short-sighted! You foolish gej lost d election and heaven did not fall...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by caselessogbuagu: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2015
qualified:
OBJ, we are still waiting for ur action!
check who won, and u'd see that obj made good of his threat. You kids rant on this forum simply because u have internet data to log-in to nairaland. Shame on you! This is 2015. Obj won!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by donphilopus: 7:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Sealeddeal:
Whoever wins PDP presidential primary wins the presidential election. GEJ,being in total control of PDP machinery,need not entertain any fear as he will effortlessly defeat any candidate that will stand against him in 2015 PDP presidential primary election. Therefore,OBJ's plan to fight back is a mere boast that will never materialise into a noticeable struggle to scuttle GEJ's 2nd term bid.

Bros, how far? Have you forgotten you posted this kinda comment?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.