Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 (39996 Views)

Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by ifihearam: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: As far as I'm concerned both men(GEJ and OBJ) have their issues and I am honestly tired of them. But right now as it is if both men were to contest I will gladly and happily vote OBJ. No hard feelings GEJ supporters but your guy (GEJ) has got to wake up common we are drowning further as a nation under his regime he needs to first of all do away with the sycophants he has around him and believe me there are soooooooo many. The very people who could have helped him perform better he has made his enemies.

How old are you kid
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by ifihearam: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
Segema:

Yeah the President has the constitutional right to seek for 2nd tern, does OBJ too not enjoy the constitutional right to choose/support/vote for whoever pleases him. Sincerely I think it's just that OBJ is not pleased like many Nigerians, with the performance of GEJ.

Who was pleased with his own performance for 8years

Obj is an enemy of this country and he will be humiliated,God will not help him this time like HE did when abacha dealt with him,now i believe abacha does not hunt the innocent.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by qualified(f): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mr.Uzo:

Na God go punish you for this dirty comment... Stupid lapdog.....seun please take this guys of nairaland because they are making it noisy.. I guess ur clueless GEJ has dashed you one cup of Garri.
u js showed how uncivilized and uncultured u are.
Why d insults n no contribution?
Give a constructive criticism or keep quiet.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Antomy: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
So you expect Gej to repair the ruin of over 40 yrs in just 2 years u must be dreaming. please move around the country.. Airport, seaports,road(i.e Ore),Power stations(as privatization is on going)and others. try always to verify vividly before making comment.Gej till 2019!
Obiagelli:
Fact is Gej's performance is poor, I am not impressed with his administration and i am not interested in his position.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by farem: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
qualified: What does he have against GEJ?
Why is most of them clamouring for a Northen candidate? I didnt read they wan him out cos of non-performance but they need a Northern candidate. SE and SS cant stay for complete 2 terms?
[color=#990000]
MR, ARE YOU SAYING THAT SOUTH EAST IS PART OF THE PRESENT REIN REGIME? WHERE DID YOU GET THIS DISSERVICE? YOU MEAN S/E IS AGAIN MORTGAGED IN THE PRESENT ARRANGEMENT? Una don start o.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by ol2012: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gbawe:

You took the words out of my mouth !!! Bamanga Tukur, the geriatric who cannot even use certain PDP premises because he cannot climb stairs, is certainly "new generation".

To be honest, the chap you quoted personifies 100% clannish and bigoted support. The sort that not only blinds one to the wrongs of a "brother" but actually leads to inane defence of him such as claiming rancid sh1t, offensive to everyone's nostril, smells like the latest Calvin Klein aftershave.
Bros, thanks 4 adding d bolded 2 my vocabulary. I actually had 2 get a dictionary 2 comprehend ur post. But pls, ar u related 2 d revered Hon. Patrick? No offense meant oh!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by yomalex(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
but this is from March
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Ghoxt: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
darealez:

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/49641/2013/03/10/2015_i_will_fight_back_obasanjo_tells_jonathan.html
“Sir, I have never thought of 2015.” Was his response.he never said he wuldn' run 2015.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Xfactoria: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
OBJ keeps barking like he is God. He doesn't even know if he would be alive by 2015!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Xfactoria: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=Ghoxt]
“Sir, I have never thought of 2015.” Was his response.he never said he wuldn' run 2015.[/quote

Forget that, he will contest. Otherwise, why would somebody who once said he would do one term now say he has not thought about 2015 like he doesn't know what he would do then? Is there still a decision to make that has not been made?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by remzytimer: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
The gods are wise but God is wiser! OBJ you don't make GEJ God makes him and moreso' power has changed hand....He's even better than you!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by LondonX: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2013
killuminati: you ah di biggest bombaclaaaat weh me ah fi came across inna dis forum! Badman! Gej weh nuh wah see dem ah people enjoy di abundaaant resources inna di naashun! You goin wid Gej is like goin wid Obj both dem ah bird of a feather don't get it twisted... Gunshot inna yuh a'rse man..*booooyaka x2*

Lemme tell ya sumtin man, salasie ah fi gwan burn all dem ah bad people soon.. So repent and bow down fi jah!

Prick, why are you trying to bite my shiit?

Stay in ya lane, bro.

And your patois is rubbish! undecided
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2013
Dat man called OBJ HAv NO iOTA of SH*ME AT ALL. After impregnating her sons wife,he still has d gods to talk r*bish
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by 1009ja: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2013
GEJ had the opportunity to build his own support base amongst Nigerian youths. He failed to and joined in the looting of Nigeria's treasury instead, albeit quietly, through Mrs. Deziani-Madueke, his close oil minister. He would have the millions of Nigerian youths who have been yawning for a real corruption fight kicking doors for him by now. He chose to maintain the status quo, hoping the looting lords have been perceified and 2015 assured. Thieves are never satisfied, he failed to learn. Nigerian youths will make his 2015 dreams a cake walk once they see he has began a transparent and purposeful corruption fight.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by cjudy(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2013
Gamji007:

If GEJ had performed well,do you think he will have so many against him? Only sycophants and short sighted loyalist would support GEJ!

Well, let them all crush themselves. I believe the end is near for the enemies of Nigeria!

U̶̲̅ be mumu self? ωєтιη OBJ done wey GEJ ŋσ ∂σ? Becos una wey be northern gø Ʈhε̲̣̣̣̥y talk rubbish. Obj ŋσ wan contest Fø̲̣̣я̅ 3rd tenure tнA̲̅t time? и̣̣̣̣̥٥ώ becos ηα South person, ŋσ мσяє second tenure Fø̲̣̣я̅ him. мαкє th3м give Igbo tнƐ post мαкє U̶̲̥̅̊ see weda 5th Tenure ŋσ gø Ʈhε̲̣̣̣̥y.... Rubbish u
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by kamelonaire(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2013
ifihearam: Thunder fire OBJ,he should be the last person on earth to stop GEJ,well my joy is that he is politically castrated even IBB is more relevant than OBJ.He thought because GEJ looks gentle hw could pocket him at will but alas he was mistaken and the reverse is the case.If OBJ cannot defeat tinubu in Ogun state then he should retire kpatakpata to his birds as they need him because we dont need his input any more in the polity. Thus have you done and go no further.

What obasanjo could not achieve in his 8years,GEJ achieved so far in less than 3years.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by kamelonaire(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2013
ifihearam: Thunder fire OBJ,he should be the last person on earth to stop GEJ,well my joy is that he is politically castrated even IBB is more relevant than OBJ.He thought because GEJ looks gentle hw could pocket him at will but alas he was mistaken and the reverse is the case.If OBJ cannot defeat tinubu in Ogun state then he should retire kpatakpata to his birds as they need him because we dont need his input any more in the polity. Thus have you done and go no further.

What obasanjo could not achieve in his 8years,GEJ achieved so far in less than 3years.
did u ear the new dis morni, buhari said, in 2015 there is no rum for PDP
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by OneNaira6: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2013
pro01: Isn't it ironic that this same man who was desperately and unconstitutionally seeking a third (and perhaps life) tenure in office now has the effrontery to ask another president not to seek a CONSTITUTIONAL second term?

Nigeria is a country for hypocrites. are you just finding it out today?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by OneNaira6: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2013
Why is most of them clamouring for a Northen candidate? I didnt read they wan him out cos of non-performance but they need a Northern candidate. SE and SS cant stay for complete 2 terms? Seriously, i am sick wit all these regional politics.
Dont worry sir, god-fathers dont make kings any more but GOD the Father does!

A question I'm interested in as well. Why is that most of them wants to put us back to northern rule? for 38 years northern ruled with no progression yet it is still this same region they want to continue ruling Nigeria. this says alot. it makes you think what is it that some politicians are benefiting from the north ruling that the people are not.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2013
I think Goodluck's performance so far hasn't been up to scratch but I'm very wary of a return to Northern rule. Those guys are ultra-conservative and more often than not retrogressive.

May the elements guide us in 2015.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by REVOLUTNIS: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2013
Why is most of them clamouring for a Northen candidate? I didnt read they wan him out cos of non-performance but they need a Northern candidate. SE and SS cant stay for complete 2 terms? Seriously, i am sick wit all these regional politics.
Dont worry sir, god-fathers dont make kings any more but GOD the Father does!
Don't u want Nigeria to exist as one nation anymore? A northern in Aso Rock come 2015 or no Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2013
In any case, Anenih, Tukur and more so Obasanjo need to leave the scene. I hear Anenih joined the Police Force in 1951. A few good years before GEJ was born. If not for greed and a penchant to do evil, I see no reason why these guys should still be around hustling for political influence. The masses have NEVER benefited from their wrangling.

Its in the interest of the country and the South-west in particular that Obasanjo's influence in the PDP is eliminated.

Its a bit complicated but you'll understand better once you realize that Obasanjo and his bandwagon political misfits are a problem to the political system of the south-west. Despite being so grossly unpopular to the extent of being never able to win his ward in a free election, Obasanjo retains the status of power broker and tries to determine the nature of Yoruba participation in the center. He tries to hand-pick who should be Speaker, ministers etc... And most times he picks lackeys who are dullards...

Deal with Obasanjo and we in the south-west will have a more attractive opposition to ACN in the PDP...

Only deepens democracy... wink
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by coffyuko: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2013
whoever God had bless remain bless. Obj you are not a father, God is the only father i know, and his the only one to endorsed not you. GEJ God as bless you and endorsed you for 2015 nobody can stop you.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by WORDALIVE: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2013
pro01:

Amaechi should go and "test his popularity" on the platform of another party. Inordinately aspiring to scheme his way to the PDP presidential ticket, in spite of the existence of an incumbent, is an act of insolence that deserves the harshest response from the incumbent. Democracy involves options, and thankfully, options (alternative political parties) are too numerous to mention. Let him take his ambition to another party. Why is this so hard?
you are blind mentaly,sick politically.be wise man
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2013
LMFAO!!!! Imagine OBJ who can not deliver ordinary senatorial seat for his daughter? Abeg Nigeria have become 2 big 4 Obj type of politics
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Update(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Season two .!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by qualified(f): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:
Don't u want Nigeria to exist as one nation anymore? A northern in Aso Rock come 2015 or no Nigeria
that's a threat, from a Northerner i guess.
Truth be told: d North needs Nigeria more than others cos they can't survive on their own! Next time, b4 u spew thrash like No northern president, no Nigeria, HAVE IN MIND THAT OTHER PARTS ARE DOING U GUYS A FAVOR BY STAYING AS ONE COUNTRY
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
alaoeri:
Yeah its constitutional for GEJ to contest, lets him try his luck & test his popularity but why is he hunting Amaechi because what makes it constitutional for GEJ also makes its constitutional for Amaechi.
did nt obj hunt Peter Odili? the hunting is part of the game bro
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by emmanjnr(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gamji007:

If GEJ had performed well,do you think he will have so many against him? Only sycophants and short sighted loyalist would support GEJ!

Well, let them all crush themselves. I believe the end is near for the enemies of Nigeria!
WHICH OF THE PAST PRESIDENTS HAD EVER PERFORMED IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA IF NOT GEJ..
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by abujalapdog(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Solowande: i thought he promise nigerians to rule for just one term, why can't he keep to his promise, wat is he coming to do again? nawa 4 black man with power

where you there when he promise or you just want to keep talking like parot?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by CrimzP(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gamji007:

He is performing well jor, what they just want is power to return back to the North. And those not benefiting from GEJ's presidency are those fighting him.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by pat4love: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2013
Some of us did not understand the words tranformation! Before you tranform a building you must touch the existing tructure which will not suit your style. OBJ are those xisting tructure that have been holding this great Nation hostage for a passed 14 years. Lagos ibadan express road was awarded to OBJ friend which prevent any body to put that road in better shape for the good of Nigeria, untill GEJ came on board before he terminate that contract, the same OBJ friend company prevent work on our airport in Lagos, I can go on, people like OBJ are the force that is working day and night to distroy the transfformation of this great Nation. OBJ never want Nigeria to have free, fair, credable election, if you will recall when OBJ campain do or die election in 2011 but, GEJ also say it to his eye that his election did not wort the blood of any Nigeria, so who is decieving who? Who is better? Freedom of information bill were in OBJ table for 8years, before GEJ sign it into law in his 1 year. OBJ is a monster, his is not time for godfaherism, GEJ have made us to pass that era let him not live in the past we are moving forward, he can do nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote / Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu / Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.