Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 (40092 Views)

Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by max1113(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
killuminati: goddamn bombaclaaats! All me see inna dis battybwoy party is criminals ah fi fighting fi di national cake... Me nuh know whem me ah fi hear good tins gwan inna di nation. Not until each and every one of us ah fi come together and a kick dem ah vampire party outta Aso Rock... From di battybwoy GEJ to the bombaclaaat OBJ dem ah wicked people weh nuh give nuh damn bout di people. The dem ah fi care about is dem informer p**sy! Rastaman don't apologise to no battywoy, me I tell dem str8 inna deh owl face mon!

Me say big tanx bro u tellin des bobocacaat da truth in da mouth 1love GEJ 2019
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by akandea(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
Na wa sef, which level naija? Does that mean we have no other options except to choose among these crooked politicians! All I hear is that since one politician is less corrupt than the others he should be the best we have to offer. I need someone to nominate a person I could vote for come 2015 and WHY.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Deprofessional(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
The earlier Nigerian cut off any relationship with OBJ, the the better. I am not a GEJ fan but he has achieved in 6yrs what OBJ could not achieve in 8 yrs

With all this attacked on GEJ, I have vowed to personally campaign for him.

Nigerians should realise that OBJ is looking for a president he can pocket.

GEJ's only sin is asserting his authority as the president of this country.

Most of the people pointing accusing fingers on GEJ are known to have performed worse than him.

2015 will reshape the political structure of this country. And believe GEJ will win convincingly.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by tpapi: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
if dat pale is not careful,we wil attend his funeral service before 2015
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by charles424(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sealeddeal: Whoever wins PDP presidential primary wins the presidential election. GEJ,being in total control of PDP machinery,need not entertain any fear as he will effortlessly defeat any candidate that will stand against him in 2015 PDP presidential primary election. Therefore,OBJ's plan to fight back is a mere boast that will never materialise into a noticeable struggle to scuttle GEJ's 2nd term bid.

Well we all av seen how 2015 is gonna be,the NGF election has shown dat..where GoodLocked turn garri to sand...where 16 votes wins against 19...we dey siddon and look....Nobody will pray to go thru these horrible years of Goodlock rule anymore...
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by killuminati(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
max1113:

Me say big tanx bro u tellin des bobocacaat da truth in da mouth 1love GEJ 2019
you ah di biggest bombaclaaaat weh me ah fi came across inna dis forum! Badman! Gej weh nuh wah see dem ah people enjoy di abundaaant resources inna di naashun! You goin wid Gej is like goin wid Obj both dem ah bird of a feather don't get it twisted... Gunshot inna yuh a'rse man..*booooyaka x2*

Lemme tell ya sumtin man, salasie ah fi gwan burn all dem ah bad people soon.. So repent and bow down fi jah!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by killuminati(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lemme tell ya people sumtin ya already know. One day we ah fi gwan set dis naashun ablaze if dem ah keep stealing we money anyhow. Every ghetto-youth ya hear me seh...dem ah taking boxes of money home and key locked inna di room weh di street is hungry... We a gwan invite boko bois fi aso rock and bomb dem place! Salasie gwan set we free one day...
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by obinoral(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
killuminati: goddamn bombaclaaats! All me see inna dis battybwoy party is criminals ah fi fighting fi di national cake... Me nuh know whem me ah fi hear good tins gwan inna di nation. Not until each and every one of us ah fi come together and a kick dem ah vampire party outta Aso Rock... From di battybwoy GEJ to the bombaclaaat OBJ dem ah wicked people weh nuh give nuh damn bout di people. The dem ah fi care about is dem informer p**sy! Rastaman don't apologise to no battywoy, me I tell dem str8 inna deh owl face mon!
Are you a nigerian?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by kinguwem: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
OBJ is an old war horse who needs urgent retirement from politics. Doesn't he have responsible children who can continue from where he stopped. He is now a confusionist. He don't have true friends. His kindred are afraid of him. He is very inconsistent & unreliable. He thinks that nigerians are not wise. If he thinks he is still relevant in nigerian politics, let him field a candidate & let's see whether he will win.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by lekkie073(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
If actually gej made a concession with the party that he would use one tenure in order for him to be get their support, then, he is reneging on the agreement. But all the same, its still politricks.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by lekkie073(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
kinguwem: OBJ is an old war horse who needs urgent retirement from politics. Doesn't he have responsible children who can continue from where he stopped. He is now a confusionist. He don't have true friends. His kindred are afraid of him. He is very inconsistent & unreliable. He thinks that nigerians are not wise. If he thinks he is still relevant in nigerian politics, let him field a candidate & let's see whether he will win.

Till he dies, he will always be relevant....
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
I guess anenih is part of the new generation, do you think about your comments before posting them. Anyway na pdp wahala be that

Anenih is the Nigerian John the Baptist, his job is to herald and see the enthronement of the Political Messiah of this country before he gets beheaded. Thanks for asking, now congratulate me for responding.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by killuminati(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
obinoral: Are you a nigerian?
I dey tell you... Na di bombaclaaat government wah turn me to a rude bwoy! That's why me ah fi tell dem fi dem face seh dem ah poosie deh! Selasie guide me suh nuh badmn can pounce pon me. Yuh hear?!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by nigerbabe: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Im not GEJ fan but OBJ shud go and rest" he has done his bit. Is he the messiah to rescue nigeria and it's wahala? What's the ranting about.? Abeggi
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by IYANGBALI: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
All I know is that on june 12 we stand,MKO is our man o
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by kalunomics(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
alaoeri:
Yeah its constitutional for GEJ to contest, lets him try his luck & test his popularity but why is he hunting Amaechi because what makes it constitutional for GEJ also makes its constitutional for Amaechi.
Did Amaechi told you he is vying for president?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by owobokiri(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
How sure is he that he will be alive by then? This man is totally irrelevant to this country at this moment. He had many opportunities to save Nigeria but greed and hate wont let him lift a finger.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by siaco(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gamji007:

If GEJ had performed well,do you think he will have so many against him? Only sycophants and short sighted loyalist would support GEJ!

Well, let them all crush themselves. I believe the end is near for the enemies of Nigeria!
Gamji007:

If GEJ had performed well,do you think he will have so many against him? Only sycophants and short sighted loyalist would support GEJ!

Well, let them all crush themselves. I believe the end is near for the enemies of Nigeria!
Gamji007:

atleast he performed more than d ota farmer who spent 8 uniterupted yrs as civilian head of state.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by kamelonaire(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Baba or wat they call u, both u nd GEJ will not be welcome in 2015. There is no room for currupt leader.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by howfarwhatagwan: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
Oh God in Heaven please we want to move forward as a nation and as a people but so many people are blocking us you know them Lord please we are helpless come to our aid do with them as you please.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Delafruita(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
touch4mony: nvr mind them when obj can not even win his ward for pdp in the last election that saw acn take over from pdp in that state if his political nxt work was dat strong his faction would hv won but Gbenga candidate won his own candidate.I wonder who made him God over Nigeria.u forced lamido on jigawa ppl what has he do that u still want force him on Nigeria mr forcer man or is je coming to complete ur 3rd term bid old man.
those that liked this comment are apparently as accomplished in written english as the poster
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by kamelonaire(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: Oh God in Heaven please we want to move forward as a nation and as a people but so many people are blocking us you know them Lord please we are helpless come to our aid do with them as you please.
they be two, OBJ nd GEJ

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Meet hot girls and rich guys - atlast your dream has come tru. this is a network designed 4 yall. hpe u all wud enjoy http://www.9jabuddie.com/
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by killuminati(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: Oh God in Heaven please we want to move forward as a nation and as a people but so many people are blocking us you know them Lord please we are helpless come to our aid do with them as you please.
yo,get off yuh kneels man! No time fi prayers. Time fi prayers ah gwan. It's time fi di action!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by howfarwhatagwan: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
As far as I'm concerned both men(GEJ and OBJ) have their issues and I am honestly tired of them. But right now as it is if both men were to contest I will gladly and happily vote OBJ. No hard feelings GEJ supporters but your guy (GEJ) has got to wake up common we are drowning further as a nation under his regime he needs to first of all do away with the sycophants he has around him and believe me there are soooooooo many. The very people who could have helped him perform better he has made his enemies.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by kamelonaire(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: As far as I'm concerned both men(GEJ and OBJ) have their issues and I am honestly tired of them. But right now as it is if both men were to contest I will gladly and happily vote OBJ. No hard feelings GEJ supporters but your guy (GEJ) has got to wake up common we are drowning further as a nation under his regime he needs to first of all do away with the sycophants he has around him and believe me there are soooooooo many. The very people who could have helped him perform better he has made his enemies.
i could ear u said u wil b happy to vote for OBJ,dat is urs opinion, after u have bribe by 500, but me nd some reasonable person wil never vote for them. We did not nd party dat rig election
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by try69: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
God pls put fire in their camp..in the midst of their confusion, the chosen leader will surface from another party.

Tired of this pdp ish..

Jona or baba's camp's candidate is not needed..

God will save my dear country
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by juman(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
If not that the president is politically immatured, that's why all kind of people talk like that.

There are some projects that if they are done, this kind of people would just be talking to empty air.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by lexrichy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
pro01: Isn't it ironic that this same man who was desperately and unconstitutionally seeking a third (and perhaps life) tenure in office now has the effrontery to ask another president not to seek a CONSTITUTIONAL second term?
karma is a bit*ch
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by InvertedHammer: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
/
Obviously OBJ is a bad student of history.
I don't like GEJ per se but he will defeat OBJ

OBJ had the instruments of FG which he used to dismantle juggernauts like IBB and Abacha dynasty.
Likewise, GEJ has the same instrument to destroy OBJ. All GEJ needs is to throw the book at OBJ.
Initiate some probes on his business and contracts and OBJ will recoil like a limp d1ck.

OBJ is nothing without power as was shown by Abacha when he sent OBJ to prison.

If GEJ lets OBJ defeat him, then he will be the most clueless human being in this planet.

//
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by qualified(f): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Plutarch:

If you have a credit pass in English Language then you should see contradictions in the bolded. There is nothing wrong in supporting Jonathan,anybody,SS or SE candidate but if you want to be follow the line of logic follow it till the end undecided
English master, and ur point is?
Over-sabi student.
U just quoted me, only to say nothing
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 by ifihearam: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Thunder fire OBJ,he should be the last person on earth to stop GEJ,well my joy is that he is politically castrated even IBB is more relevant than OBJ.He thought because GEJ looks gentle hw could pocket him at will but alas he was mistaken and the reverse is the case.If OBJ cannot defeat tinubu in Ogun state then he should retire kpatakpata to his birds as they need him because we dont need his input any more in the polity. Thus have you done and go no further.

What obasanjo could not achieve in his 8years,GEJ achieved so far in less than 3years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose / This Kumuyi Is Simply Different - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.