Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 - Sports (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 (109842 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 / Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2013
Abeg, we need Emenike and Moses back. Those two guys are irreplaceable for now. Better still we can call Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi and Anichebe back.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 13, 2013
Afam4eva: Abeg, we need Emenike and Moses back. Those two guys are irreplaceable for now. Better still we can call Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi and Anichebe back.

The good news is that those guys would be available for the September match against Malawi.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by OmoEziokwu: 12:19am On Jun 13, 2013
Oh well, I just might have to make do with my stopstream.com and the likes for the Confederations Cup. undecided
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

That would be great.

Egypt is definitely the team to avoid.

Played 4 and won 4 - that's scary lol.

I know, right. They are the best African team in the qualifying series so far. But remember that in the 1st group stage of the 2010 qualifiers, Nigeria won all 6 matches.

FIFA also used the seeding system to pair the best 8 runners-up in the European qualifying zone for the last world cup.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2013
OmoEziokwu:

Nope I don't have Freeview. I use only the HDMI port, never had reason to use the coaxial port, so it's just Internet stuff from Mac or PS3 to the TV. It is just a screen grin.

Lmao. You're a joker.

I definitely need to jump on that as well sincere I rarely watch TV, apart from sports.

I'll cancel my Virgin TV subscriptions when it expires in Sep., and jump on the fibre optic unlimited internet.

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Afam4eva: Abeg, we need Emenike and Moses back. Those two guys are irreplaceable for now. Better still we can call Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi and Anichebe back.

Anichebe should be the one leading the line for naija.

I don't know why they keep excluding him from the team - he's better than all the strikers in that team.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by OmoEziokwu: 12:23am On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao. You're a joker.

I definitely need to jump on that as well sincere I rarely watch TV, apart from sports.

I'll cancel my Virgin TV subscriptions when it expires in Sep., and jump on the fibre optic unlimited internet.

Way to go bruv!
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

Anichebe should be the one leading the line for naija.

I don't know why they keep excluding him from the team - he's better than all the strikers in that team.

He recently said that he wanted to concentrate on getting a regular starting spot at Everton, for now.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by edi287: 12:25am On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx: Who knows about the young Croatian teenager, Halilovic?

Chels needs to buy that youngster!!!!

Damn!! The kid is good!!
Kid's got mad talent...personally prefer him to kovacic. Heard dinamo rejected a 8m euros bid from real madrid last year.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2013
CFCfan:
I know, right. They are the best African team in the qualifying series so far. But remember that in the 1st group stage of the 2010 qualifiers, Nigeria won all 6 matches.

FIFA also used the seeding system to pair the best 8 runners-up in the European qualifying zone for the last world cup.

Who were the teams in naija's group during the first group stage? Lesotho? Comoros? Sao Tome and Principe? Seychelles? grin grin grin That's incredible!!!!

I thought CAF was in-charge of African qualifiers, no?
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 12:28am On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

Red-light district a la faggit - you still didn't put your money where ya mouth is.

Post proofs, butt warrior!! grin grin grin
your kind will argue about the obvious
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 13, 2013
Slightly off topic: Brazil is spending $3.5 billion to upgrade/build new stadia and airports in readiness for next year's world cup. While $10 billion is being spent on improving mass transportation.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

Who were the teams in naija's group during the first group stage? Lesotho? Comoros? Sao Tome and Principe? Seychelles? grin grin grin That's incredible!!!!
I thought CAF was in-charge of African qualifiers, no?

FIFA is in charge of ALL world cup qualifiers played in each zone. The respective Confederations only advise FIFA on what to do.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by edi287: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2013
Disappointing from naija. We should've wrapped everything up today. I'm starting to think ujah might be a lil overrated, didn't even know he was playing. Keshi needs to swallow his pride and call up odenwinge and put more effort in trying to convince anichebe to play for us again.

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2013
OmoEziokwu:

Way to go bruv!

Trust me, fam.

There's absolutely nothing interesting on TV these days and I rarely switch on my TV except when I want to watch sports, play games, or have people in my house.

The internet has to be the best thing since slice bread! Everything you need is just right in-front of you and it's free-of-charge. grin grin

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2013
CFCfan:

He recently said that he wanted to concentrate on getting a regular starting spot at Everton, for now.

I guess that was because Nigeria neglected him the last time he had an injury while he was playing for the SE.

However, we need his energy, youthfulness, and work ethic upfront. The guy is a bull!
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2013
edi287:
Kid's got mad talent...personally prefer him to kovacic. Heard dinamo rejected a 8m euros bid from real madrid last year.

Chelsea needs him - Madrid already have similar players(Modric and Ozil), anyway.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by slowbam(m): 12:39am On Jun 13, 2013
Super eagles nawa oo,can't beat namibia,and will play the likes of brazil and spain in confederations cup!!!
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by 1025: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2013
CFCfan: @ 1025: Okocha has actually won a Nations Cup winners medal. He was part of the 1994 team in Tunisia.

okocha was a passenger in that team then. even in us94, okocha was used as a sub not a key member of westerhof squad. we had a sundey olisah that was so much on fire then. okocha was supposed to become a key member of the eagles in the 1996 tourne in south but nigeria did not go.
saying okocha did not win the nations cup, i was referring to a post that us suggesting eagles having an outstanding player who will carry the team like okocha was doing so i tried reminding him that on those days when we celebrate okocha as the lone ranger, nigeria was winning nothing.
nigerians and football lovers shld be talking about the treatments giving to these players once they get injured while on national duties.
we only celebrate them on the pitch and once injured, everybody just forget them. they deserve better treatments for serving nigeria.

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by AlyricistLaura: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2013
Bum Asss Nigerian National Team Struggling Against a Bunch of Hybridized Bushmen....

Literally

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 13, 2013
1025:

uncle, football is a team game and not individual game. look at those days when we had okocha the entertainer, whenever we loose, we use to comfort ourselves with the fact that we played well. the eagles of today has a trophy mentality (maybe because of the chelsea machines).
u know some teams can entertain while some can win trophies. kanu did not score a nations cup goal in all his plays. okocha did not win the nations cup but here we are, nation cup's winner even without the help of the govt unlike those days when our president(aba...) used to supply the national team everything they needed to be great.
in every game this current eagles play now, they play against our wicked govt as well as the opponents. too bad that nigerians can't even watch ball because of these dirty sets of pdp criminal gangs.
their mama

you are obviously a clown. okocha won the nations cup and whats up with PDP . i was only talking about football my friend!
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Steezz(m): 1:05am On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

Obviously, can't wait for the world cup.

I just hope an African country will make it to the semis for the first time.

Egypt, Ghana and Ivory have been great in the qualifiers.

Nigeria's alright and Cameroon has been rubbish thus far.

We need our best 5 out there to rep for the continent.
ghana has been no where great. They are 2nd in their group and kuld miss out 2 Zambia as things stand

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 13, 2013
slowbam: Super eagles nawa oo,can't beat namibia,and will play the likes of brazil and spain in confederations cup!!!

my friend, stop! spain narrowly won haiti 2-1, italy drew 2-2 haiti, and brazil drew chile 2-2 as well. what's your point? undecided
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by osten1(m): 2:32am On Jun 13, 2013
Up 9ja,neco expo nd ansa available @swapzloaded.Tk
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by blessing009(m): 3:54am On Jun 13, 2013
we don't need draws now!
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Myself2(m): 6:06am On Jun 13, 2013
Fair result,we still top the group with 9 points to Malawi's 7 points as they drew 2-2 with Kenya

All we need is a result,win or draw against Malawi in our last game at home.Though the Eagles have a hectic schedule,I don't think Malawi will get a draw against us in Calabar.This is because we will treat the game as do or die(as a win for Malawi,will knock us out),and the Eagles tend to get better results when it is do or die

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2013
^^
That game may be played in Abuja, because the renovation works on the Abuja stadium would have been completed by then.

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by goldng: 6:23am On Jun 13, 2013
Nice Result... Keep it up.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by donem: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
That game may be played in Abuja, because the renovation works on the Abuja stadium would have been completed by then.
Its surely gonna be played in Calabar due to the goodluck charm thev've got there.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2013
All those haters,mak i jux tel una say nigeria is on a 19 match unbeaten streak...beta dan any oda country in Africa...And moreova we stil stand a pretty chance of qualifyin frm d group
Nigeria 9pts
Malawi 7pts

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum / More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match