Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 - Sports (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 (109867 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 / Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx: How can you even call a team that has been annihilating its opponents, not impressive?

14 goals scored - 2 conceded = +12

Losing to Zambia away is nothing. Ghana should beat Zambia in Accra.

Nigeria couldn't even beat Kenya(of all teams) in Nigeria and had to settle for a draw.

Most of you should never be allowed to talk about football again for the rest of your lives!!! grin

Be objective for once and don't put pseudo-patriotism into everything.

Ghana has been impressive! Dammit!
loool! Always impressive in qualifiers but will still struggle again in major tournament!

They were scoring freely like this before the start of the afcon,they trashed egypt 4-0,tunisia 4-2 in friendly matches and were very impressive in qualifiers,but when it comes to the main thing,just when it matter most,they flop again grin

i prefer to struggle in qualifiers and do well at the tournament than the other way round grin
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adamskuty: loool! Always impressive in qualifiers but will still struggle again in major tournament!

They were scoring freely like this before the start of the afcon,they trashed egypt 4-0,tunisia 4-2 in friendly matches and were very impressive in qualifiers,but when it comes to the main thing,just when it matter most,they flop again grin

i prefer to struggle in qualifiers and do well at the tournament than the other way round grin

Loool.

I understand your point but we can't deny how impressive they've been in the qualifiers.

Also, they did well at the last world cup and could've made history by being the first African team to make the semis - if not for Suarez's handball. And Gyan's stupidity.

Btw, Ghana has a solid team and arguably the best midfield in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nellybii: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
Fogman:

keep living in the fool paradise until it dawn on u big time. In all honesty, do you think Nigerian was the best at nation cup? Was it not Victor Moses penalty that took us pass the group stage? I m not afraid to state that our triumph was a fluke.

Fogman!!! or what do you call yourself? I have read thought your statements and I still I cant believe they are coming from a football fan. kai. You come here to say our tiumph in AFCON was a fluke. Because we didnt beat Namibia?. Have you ever failed in any endeavour in your life?? even after working so hard for it?. Well, let us wait till you bury your head in shame as we qualify for the world cup you incurable pessimist. or if you are honourable enough you will come to this forum and admit your mistakes instead of hiding your posts.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Fogman:

keep living in the fool paradise until it dawn on u big time. In all honesty, do you think Nigerian was the best at nation cup? Was it not Victor Moses penalty that took us pass the group stage? I m not afraid to state that our triumph was a fluke.
some people do not take time out to reason before concluding. Funny. PLAYING ZAMBIA THE WAY WE PLAYED THEM, A FLUKE? BEATING IVC CLEAN CLEAR (that even their coach praised keshi for foiling their midfield), A FLUKE? KILLIN MALI 4:1 (the same Mali that beat Ghana black stars 3:1), A FLUKE? WINNING THE FINAL MATCH WITHOU THE MAIN KEY STRIKER, A FLUKE? Come to think of it, They won all their matches in 90 minuits (unlike Last year's winners), A Fluke?. They outplayed the so-called favourites IVC and ultimately beat them in 90 minuits, A fluke? Without Key striker Emenike, they won the final in 90 minuits. A fluke??
I will concludingly asume you probably dont know the meaning of the word FLUKE and mistook it for something else.

2 Likes

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by otumfour(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx: How can you even call a team that has been annihilating its opponents, not impressive?

Nigeria couldn't even beat Kenya(of all teams) in Nigeria and had to settle for a draw.

Most of you should never be allowed to talk about football again for the rest of your lives!!! grin

Do they still make Nigerians like this Man?

I respect u dude, for ur objectivity

1 Like

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by otumfour(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adamskuty: loool! Always impressive in qualifiers but will still struggle again in major tournament!

You call our performance @ the last World Cup a flop?

Dude, we were the last and only African team in the quarters, watchu on about?

grin grin grin grin grin grin can't believe this guy
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2013

I doubt they can qualify....
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Jarus(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
otumfour:

No, that performance wasn't a fluke. Your players did very well, the Ayew brothers and other players were fantastic. You deserved even semi in that world cup, although I was happy you lost to Uruguay (so you wont have bragging rights over us wink)
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by otumfour(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Jarus:
No, that performance wasn't a fluke. Your players did very well, the Ayew brothers and other players were fantastic. You deserved even semi in that world cup, although I was happy you lost to Uruguay (so you wont have bragging rights over us wink)

Shwagg! cool cool cool cool thanx bruh.

the bolded cracked me up grin grin grin grin
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Jarus:
I tell you, that was the best of Ghana I have watched. I believe, if they had won that match, they probably would have secured the third position spot and you know what that means,, other African supporters are in trouble when they start boasting; I respect them o, they can boast like seriously. Without their senior national team achieving anything for decades now, you and I can testify to the degree of noise they have made still.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Fogman(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
damosky12:
some people do not take time out to reason before concluding. Funny. PLAYING ZAMBIA THE WAY WE PLAYED THEM, A FLUKE? BEATING IVC CLEAN CLEAR (that even their coach praised keshi for foiling their midfield), A FLUKE? KILLIN MALI 4:1 (the same Mali that beat Ghana black stars 3:1), A FLUKE? WINNING THE FINAL MATCH WITHOU THE MAIN KEY STRIKER, A FLUKE? Come to think of it, They won all their matches in 90 minuits (unlike Last year's winners), A Fluke?. They outplayed the so-called favourites IVC and ultimately beat them in 90 minuits, A fluke? Without Key striker Emenike, they won the final in 90 minuits. A fluke??
I will concludingly asume you probably dont know the meaning of the word FLUKE and mistook it for something else.

This team have no champion chatacter
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Jarus(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
damosky12:
I tell you, that was the best of Ghana I have watched. I believe, if they had won that match, they probably would have secured the third position spot and you know what that means,, other African supporters are in trouble when they start boasting; I respect them o, they can boast like seriously. Without their senior national team achieving anything for decades now, you and I can testify to the degree of noise they have made still.

Ghanaians get mouth. They are very boastful. So, I don't support them cheesy

They are more passionate about their national teams than Nigerians (Nigerians care more for Chelsea and Man U than Super Eagles).

I'll rather support CIV or even Senegal, only because of their bragging. However, they did very well in that World Cup
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2013

Most of you should never be allowed to talk about football again for the rest of your lives!!!

otumfour:

Do they still make Nigerians like this Man?

I respect u dude, for ur objectivity

That's why Ghana is 2nd in their group and might not qualify? FYI: We are missing key players and are still trying to make things work. I am not blindly siding Nigeria just like that. However, think i'd rather be in our shoes. we have a semi-comfortable 2 point lead over the next best team in our group, we are heading to the Confed Cup(provided that NFF pays the players their bonus from Kenya) and have a mostly homebased young squad who are linking up well although we need an urgent number 9 as well as more focused defenders. If we do horribly in the Confed Cup, that is just one experience we can and should learn from...just one more preparation for the World Cup
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by joseph1013: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2013

Leave them. Pseudo-patriotism is blinding them from seeing the true state of things.

The team struggles to score goals. Their last games have been one goal per match, yet it is impressive for these clowns.

I hate when people refuse to be objective.

Our full team will actually beat Ghana. The problem with this team is that it has no depth. Take out the first 11 players, and the whole squad scatters.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by otumfour(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
bboiabb:

That's why Ghana is 2nd in their group and might not qualify? FYI: We are missing key players and are still trying to make things work. I am not blindly side Nigeria just like that. However, i'd rather be in our shoes. we have a semi-comfortable 2 point lead over the next best team in our group, we are heading to the Confed Cup(provided that NFF pays the players their bonus from Kenya) and have a young squad who are linking up well although we need an urgent number 9 as well as more reliable defenders

Ghana has being missing key players before the last African Cup qualifiers and during the African Qualifiers (we too a total new team to the Afcon) yet we got to the semi's, so what do u say abt that? undecided undecided

Ghana is only second to Zambis cuz Zambia was awarded a win in 1 of their matches, but hey, lets wait and see who laughs last abi undecided

Ghana is always written off but we always prove tha haters wrong.... grin grin grin

They wrote us off in the last world cup, yet we were the only African team left and in the quarters, ur ranting yet, you dey fear us, make dem tlk say friendly between Ghana and Nigeria now and u know u'll be running like Usain Bolt AKa. diarrhea grin grin grin
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
U r not there yet super pigeons grin cheesy grin.... U hv one more African cup and a world cup quarter finals to achieve b4 u can rub shoulders wit GHANA. Until then SHUT DA PHUCK UP.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
U r not there yet super pigeons grin cheesy grin.... U hv one more African cup and a world cup quarter finals to achieve b4 u can rub shoulders wit GHANA. Until then SHUT DA PHUCK UP.
shaaarap u hippopotamus,atleast i'm alive to witness them lift two nation cup tropies grin 199f n 2013 grin ,u only heard about ghana winning the nations cup,u didn't witness it,u didn't even know who scored the goals grin

wait to qualify from ur group b4 u start typing trash... Zambia is on fire grin

1 Like

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
otumfour:

dude i was talking about the afcon grin u guys were even lucky to have won against cape verde,got beaten by 10men burkinaFaso,even when ur team was awarded a penalty,and got trashed in the 3rd place match by mali which nigeria flogged 4-1 grin
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by otumfour(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adamskuty: dude i was talking about the afcon grin u guys were even lucky to have won against cape verde,got beaten by 10men burkinaFaso,even when ur team was awarded a penalty,and got trashed in the 3rd place match by mali which nigeria flogged 4-1 grin

Cape Verde in the Afcon were beasts dude, were u watching a different Afcon?

U think Cape Verde is cheap? wait till u meet them, its a new generation of Cape Verdian mann

And on the Burkina match, shut, we were beaten by a better team @ tht point, no excuses.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
What is this talk with Ghana, it's not like they'll qualify for the next round in their current position undecided
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
otumfour:

Cape Verde in the Afcon were beasts dude, were u watching a different Afcon?

U think Cape Verde is cheap? wait till u meet them, its a new generation of Cape Verdian mann

And on the Burkina match, shut, we were beaten by a better team @ tht point, no excuses.

we already played cape verde.. it ended 0-0. We had a lot of chances to win but couldn't finish
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by zaurazerbaijan: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nigeria is quite good team with good players. this country has already proof its strength smiley
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by BankuTilapia: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adamskuty: shaaarap u hippopotamus,atleast i'm alive to witness them lift two nation cup tropies grin 199f n 2013 grin ,u only heard about ghana winning the nations cup,u didn't witness it,u didn't even know who scored the goals grin

wait to qualify from ur group b4 u start typing trash... Zambia is on fire grin
Nigerian buffoon ur nonsense still doesn't change da fact dat we hv achieve more in football than ur shiiiiiit hole country. cheesy
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by drnairalov: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Nigerian buffoon ur nonsense still doesn't change da fact dat we hv achieve more in football than ur shiiiiiit hole country. cheesy

Shut ur trap up...which country is shithole!!!! U ve achieved what in football? idiat, u guyscant just take d fact that Naija is better than u...even ur azonto Chrisbrown related it to Naija, cos Ghana is full of shit...why wud wizkid be performing azonto on ur stage wit C.B wen oda ghanian artiste re there...cos u re all full of Sh..it. Wit all d braggin una make for nationscup na indomie una see bring. Bleep giv us credit, no one expected us to perform like we did. Ur country is more of a sheethole. Little hater

1 Like

Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by isalegan2: 4:51am On Jun 14, 2013
CFCfan:

. . .Therefore, Nigeria is likely to avoid the likes of CIV and Egypt, and could face Ethiopia/South Africa.

Nigeria vs. South Africa, you say?

Would love to see us crush them to smithereens!
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by kolamilan(m): 5:34am On Jun 14, 2013
Jarus:

Ghanaians get mouth. They are very boastful. So, I don't support them cheesy

They are more passionate about their national teams than Nigerians (Nigerians care more for Chelsea and Man U than Super Eagles).

I'll rather support CIV or even Senegal, only because of their bragging. However, they did very well in that World Cup
you are right.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by damique(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2013
those guys were really poor, but who fit blame them? undecided
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by babadey(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2013
shymexx:

Loool.

I understand your point but we can't deny how impressive they've been in the qualifiers.

Also, they did well at the last world cup and could've made history by being the first African team to make the semis - if not for Suarez's handball. And Gyan's stupidity.

Btw, Ghana has a solid team and arguably the best midfield in Africa.

Ghana is jast like my team Arsenal grin... Good start but bad finish. I think the best mifield in Africa should be cote de voire likes of YaYa,tioTe,zamora,gevinho to mention few.
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Artlove(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
nawao! Supereagle matter
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
damique: those guys were really poor, but who fit blame them? undecided

People are complaining than Nigeria drew namibia and barely won kenya abi? What about Ivory Coast who are barely winning common Tanzania 3-2.. with a lot of time to go?
Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by Fogman(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
bboiabb:

People are complaining than Nigeria drew namibia and barely won kenya abi? What about Ivory Coast who are barely winning common Tanzania 3-2.. with a lot of time to go?

You can't compare Nigeria to Cote d' Ivoire. I beg your pardon, we are Africa Champion and we need to exert that in our games. Dont blame anyone for critising them 'cos we expect to see champion stuff in them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.