Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31725 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah...sweeery did i mention am from London Peckam & I drive a 2010 Range Rover Sports??....anyways, its not really important! wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....Gadddeemm!!!! Gadeeem!!! .....wot in the name of Mr Cork did I juss loook at?? ..Gaddddddeeem!!! tongue

...errrmm SANDBOY..YOU ARE FIRED!! ...HISTORY....PARK YOR LOAD AND GERRRRROUT & KEEP GOIN!!!!! angry

.......Stegomiah.. .. WILL U MARRRRY ME 3 TIMES??
tongue

I jst saw dis, well said but i av som questions 4 ya

Name ur price, au much do u worth? Au much is in bank account with proof!

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

my... what ?
Just a few minutes earlier you were pushing me in the arms of another man... undecided

No sweety...i was never gonna do such embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C: No sweety...i was never gonna do such embarassed

Do you want me to look for the quote ? undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Eeyah, guess u late, am back to default

You could haf made a public announcement na
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C:

It's no offense undecided

Miss English professor, i got it, right grin

Uk offence, us: offense,
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C:

No sweety...i was never gonna do such embarassed

...ermm Bro...I didnt giv u permisssion to move on my SandraBoy yet..ok.. CALMDOWM!!..am still tryin to settlin in on the new chick! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C:

come 2015 grin

wink

I intend to marry my delicious in 2016... once I become president of course grin.

Sanboy25:

Wow! Congratulations. grin
I'm very happy for you. smiley

Thanks babes. I still have you tagged as my second wife. Once I can guarantee your gender tongue. You know we in Africa are allowed multiple wives. you'll love it wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

You could haf made a public announcement na

Kk, i'll repost it, but it will lapse for just 10mins
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:
wink I intend to marry my delicious in 2016... once I become president of course grin.

Oh I REMEMBER NOW!!! shocked
Don't tell me it's really what I think it is... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
Once I can guarantee your gender tongue. You know we in Africa are allowed multiple wives. you'll love it wink

You'll see my Pics monday. wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Oh I REMEMBER NOW!!! shocked
Don't tell me it's really what I think it is... undecided

wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2013

wink

I intend to marry my delicious in 2016... once I become president of course grin.
wink

...Bro am confused....so u will be 17yrs old by 2016?....17yrs old prisident of Nigeria?undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Do you want me to look for the quote ? undecided

That was errrm...metaphorical. Errrmm, ironical too

Miss English professor?
help me out here
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
..President of Nigeria with Milk teeth?? ...OK..I GIVE UP! lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Bro am confused....so u will be 17yrs old by 2016?....17yrs old prisident of Nigeria?undecided

How can I be 17 yrs in 2016 bruv? I am preparing for a life with my future wife. Do I sound 17 to you?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Uk offence, us: offense,

Can a guy ever satisfy you undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2013

Oh yes guys, I forgot to announce it,
but I'm be competing in the miss NL contest,
If you appreciate me, I'd like to have your votes... embarassed
There a lots of pretty ladies contesting, I don't think that I'll win or that I'll get very far anyway...
To me this contest is not a life-or-death situation so the outcome doesn't really matter...
But if I have to play the game, I have to do it until the end, right? grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2013

How can I be 17 yrs in 2015 bruv? I am preparing for a life with my future wife. Do I sound 17 to you?

..Sound?? ..Bro can i here yor voice?... do u hav Radio? undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Kk, i'll repost it, but it will lapse for just 10mins

Hmmmm...you are in very perfect shape. Indeed HE wasn't sleeping when he formed you from beyond! Just having what I so desire in a woman! #So what day is free for you?# Can I send you a pm? When you see a good thing pls appreciate it!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
Oh yes guys, I forgot to announce it,
but I'm be competing in the miss NL contest,
If you appreciate me, I'd like to have your votes... embarassed
There a lots of pretty ladies contesting, I don't think that I'll win or that I'll get very far anyway...
To me this contest is not a life-or-death situation so the outcome doesn't really matter...
But if I have to play the game, I have to do it until the end, right? grin

...ermmmm Sweeeery, slow down... if u see MOD Ogugua <<<< truest beauty ever....truss me... u will not botha.
..She makes every female looook ugly!! (no ooofeinse)
angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
@spikes, u not cwious, lool
@Atheist, well u ar my fwend aldo cum dat day we will b on opposing sides,
But ur statement about becomming d president cum 2016 is d most ridiculous statement eva.
2015 is d election period, nd johnnyboi is d favourite candidate, xcept u planning a coup, u must b dreaming. If wishes were horses beggers would ride"- so true!

Mr atheist wake up
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..President of Nigeria with Milk teeth?? ...OK..I GIVE UP! lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha. Milk teeth? I guess mum will be around sitting besides son while son takes advice from mum. Such a wonderful dream
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...ermmmm Sweeeery, slow down... if u see MOD Ogugua <<<< truest beauty ever....truss me... u will not botha...She makes every female looook ugly!! (no ooofeinse) angry

She is not in the competition to me... so it's okay. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah: @spikes, u not cwious, lool
@Atheist, well u ar my fwend aldo cum dat dat we will b on opposing sides,
But ur statement about becomming d president cum 2016 is d most ridiculous statement eva.
2015 is d election period, nd johnnyboi is d favourite candidate, xcept u planning a coup, u must b dreaming. If wishes were horses beggers would ride"- so true!
Mr atheist wake up

Haha, that's harsh grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
I Don chop, come sleep and as I wake up come online una still dey on the matter.

Oya sanboy go easy on the dude oh
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: I Don chop, come sleep and as I wake up come online una still dey on the matter.
Oya sanboy go easy on the dude oh

Haha yes, he has 'fired' me, so all is alright now.
I don't hate him anymore, he has found another prey... grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

She is not in the competition to me... so it's okay. smiley

....huh??... are u telllin me u r preeetier than MOD Ogugua or Adaobi or Stegomiah? undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah: @spikes, u not cwious, lool
@Atheist, well u ar my fwend aldo cum dat dat we will b on opposing sides,

Mr atheist wake up

Mr atheist without any religious inclination? Who go vote you? Even if you haf the best ideas....you won't even win in your own nuclear family!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
....huh??... are u telllin me u r preeetier than MOD Ogugua or Adaobi or Stegomiah? undecided

Argh, that's not what I meant, you said that I didn't had to bother if she was in the compet'...
Anyway I told you that I'm still in the compet' for the fun, I don't care if I lose...
I already have what I wanted cool
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

Mr atheist without any religious inclination? Who go vote you? Even if you haf the best ideas....you won't even win in your own nuclear family!

Lol.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

She is....at least to Mr. Atheist and Mr Spikes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! / 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.