Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? (2954 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
190:

damn u too emotional angry

You expect her to be stone hearted like 190??abeg pack ur akpuruka well grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
tpacalipse: I have never cheated and I will never do it. Why? Because I am too greedy and selfish. Cheating will cost me money and some sperms. My money, I can never give a damn to a woman and my sperm is a no no too, I keep my eye on it so much. If u ain't my wife, you ain't getting it. Even I measure what my wife get.

Wow!That's cool.Keep it up! kiss
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

I don't know,but I don't want to sound as a pessimist,miracles happens! cheesy

Ok. So what if you dont find, can you settle with someone who prefers closed relationship?
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
I cheat, wen it is necessary. Wen its they only way out or up.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
nyere84: I cheat, wen it is necessary. Wen its they only way out or up.

Hmmm.....
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by 190: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
this one na cheaters thread ooh

Glad to see my fellow cheat(ers) in the house

I greet una oh my people(s) grin grin grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Ok. So what if you dont find, can you settle with someone who prefers closed relationship?

Why not!The difference would be that "I need to get married,as long as he loves me so much,that's all that wud matter". sad
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by 190: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

You expect her to be stone hearted like 190??abeg pack ur akpuruka well grin

da hell is akprukruba grin grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
190:

da hell is akprukruba grin grin

The surname of 190 grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by 190: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

The surname of 190 grin

grin grin damn i hate u grin grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Why not!The difference would be that "I need to get married,as long as he loves me so much,that's all that wud matter". sad

So wont you miss the "open relationship" situation? Why would you settle for less? Would you also love him?
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Godson201333(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
tpacalipse: I have never cheated and I will never do it. Why? Because I am too greedy and selfish. Cheating will cost me money and some sperms. My money, I can never give a damn to a woman and my sperm is a no no too, I keep my eye on it so much. If u ain't my wife, you ain't getting it. Even I measure what my wife get.

Lol Lol But sperm is free of charge naw,You are truly GREEDY

1 Like

Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Godson201333:

Lol Lol But sperm is free of charge naw,You are truly GREEDY

Share and share alike grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2013

So wont you miss the "open relationship" situation? Why would you settle for less? Would you also love him?

Lol!I won't miss it.
Would I love him?Anyways love isn't the only criteria for me to get married.Been in love 2ice in my life,the second came 6 yrs after I broke with the first.In both cases,I walked...I can love so damn much and still walk if need be.A man's personality is wat makes me stay,not entirely love.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Lol!I won't miss it.
Would I love him?Anyways love isn't the only criteria for me to get married.Been in love 2ice in my life,the second came 6 yrs after I broke with the first.In both cases,I walked...I can love so damn much and still walk if need be.A man's personality is wat makes me stay,not entirely love.

But you still need love right? Also, how do you know you wont "miss it"? It must be enjoyable for you to be in it. To just stop... for 1 dude. What if things get tough after the kids and he no longer ... errr..... satisfies you? smiley
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
grin grin"open relationship isn't all about sexual satisfaction. winkIMO is all about either playing out cos I don't need anything serious,free to do whatever and since its not fair to pretend to love a man when you don't,its better to introduce esp if I fancy him enough! kiss
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra: grin grin"open relationship isn't all about sexual satisfaction. winkIMO is all about either playing out cos I don't need anything serious,free to do whatever and since its not fair to pretend to love a man when you don't,its better to introduce esp if I fancy him enough! kiss

Huh....

Marriage is serious. Love must at least be there... especially in an open marriage. And open relationship is mostly sexual. Why else would anyone go into it?
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2013

But you still need love right? Also, how do you know you wont "miss it"? It must be enjoyable for you to be in it. To just stop... for 1 dude. What if things get tough after the kids and he no longer ... errr..... satisfies you? smiley

Because his peeeeepeee suddenly shrinks? grin naaaaah!I wud cherish my hubby down to his gray hairs cheesy smiley
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2013

Huh....

Marriage is serious. Love must at least be there... especially in an open marriage. And open relationship is mostly sexual. Why else would anyone go into it?

Seriously,is there anything like that?if there is then I seriously wud never do that!Open marriage ke? grin.

Open relationship is mostly sexual,same for closed too
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Seriously,is there anything like that?if there is then I seriously wud never do that!Open marriage ke? grin.

There is open marriage. It works too grin

lynpetra:

Because his peeeeepeee suddenly shrinks? grin naaaaah!I wud cherish my hubby down to his gray hairs cheesy smiley

What if he becomes impotent... or it does shrink... or you become ... err... larger after child birth lipsrsealed
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by daviide: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
I don't cheat, I just walk away!
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by bejo2k: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

If a relationship starts open .. why wont the marriage also be open .... becuase you might end up with one person prepared to close the relationship and the other person wants to keep the relationship open ....
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
bejo2_k:

If a relationship starts open .. why wont the marriage also be open .... becuase you might end up with one person prepared to close the relationship and the other person wants to keep the relationship open ....

Well I wudnt need an open marriage.You are funny!I can't and won't keep an open relationship with Someone am engaged to,its insane!I mentioned earlier that its based on relationship I can't and won't be serious with.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2013

There is open marriage. It works too grin

What if he becomes impotent... or it does shrink... or you become ... err... larger after child birth lipsrsealed

Thank God for surgery,I go patch am up! cheesy grin grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Thank God for surgery,I go patch am up! cheesy grin grin

Lol... but will it be the same grin

Oh well, who cares... as long as he is happy and satisfied. Just out of curiosity, how many kids do you want? tongue
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2013

Lol... but will it be the same grin

Oh well, who cares... as long as he is happy and satisfied. Just out of curiosity, how many kids do you want? tongue

3...A set of boy twins and a gurl....When am 45,I wud adopt a gurl. cool
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by WackyJ1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lyn... Did you try to help your first and second loves change or improve before leaving or you just left?
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
WackyJ1: Lyn... Did you try to help your first and second loves change or improve before leaving or you just left?

Yes...but I didn't do enough.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by akpomeme(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Faithfulness is relative. I have cheated out of curiosity how a lady who claims to be God fearing will react in the heat of the moment. The flesh usually takes over. My curiosity has equally led me to understand that marriage is not an infinite seal on faithfulness. It is just a complicated world. So never judge anybody till you are faced with similar situation and be able to pull through. The flesh is too weak. My God forgive us all.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by bejo2k: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Yes...but I didn't do enough.
well i am fine with having a lady that is into opening relationship... i would rather go out with someone that is a freak in the sheets ....than someone that doesnt really know what they are doing...
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

3...A set of boy twins and a gurl....When am 45,I wud adopt a gurl. cool

shocked

Where are you based?

2 kids should be the limit. Hopefully 2 boys or 1 boy and a girl. Then again good health for the kids is all one really needs.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2013

shocked

Where are you based?

2 kids should be the limit. Hopefully 2 boys or 1 boy and a girl. Then again good health for the kids is all one really needs.

Have always wanted three.Two boys and a gurl.Then the last wud be adopted.So four altogether.Just three from my womb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? / This 83-year-old Woman Is So Hot Dang...[photo] / Stretch Marks Is A Disgusting And Irritating Disease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.