Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? (2956 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
bejo2_k:
well i am fine with having a lady that is into opening relationship... i would rather go out with someone that is a freak in the sheets ....than someone that doesnt really know what they are doing...

So in your IMO,ladies who are into open relationships are good in bed? Darling, you are funny yet again
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by bejo2k: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Have always wanted three.Two boys and a gurl.Then the last wud be adopted.So four altogether.Just three from my womb

I didnt know that womb has limit... just pray that you dont end up with one of those heavy weights that would give you triplets in the first try and qudriplets on the next try....lol
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by bejo2k: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

So in your IMO,ladies who are into open relationships are good in bed? Darling, you are funny yet again

well lets just say they should have more practice and therefore more experience....or would say having a open relationship has not improved your experience
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
bejo2_k:

I didnt know that womb has limit... just pray that you dont end up with one of those heavy weights that would give you triplets in the first try and qudriplets on the next try....lol

Allah kiahi!!!! grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
bejo2_k:

well lets just say they should have more practice and therefore more experience....or would say having a open relationship has not improved your experience

Having xxxx at all shud improve ones experience. smileyAs long as one is indulging when the need arises there should be so much to learn. tongue
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by bejo2k: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Having xxxx at all shud improve ones experience. smileyAs long as one is indulging when the need arises there should be so much to learn. tongue
Exactly my point ..... SO where abouts are you from miss Allah kiahi!!!!
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
bejo2_k:
Exactly my point ..... SO where abouts are you from miss Allah kiahi!!!!

It means God forbid in Hausa.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by bejo2k: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

It means God forbid in Hausa.

ook you Hausa.. i am from north london... so how do they say.... isnt it way pass your bed time in hausa
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
bejo2_k:

ook you Hausa.. i am from north london... so how do they say.... isnt it way pass your bed time in hausa

Dude am not Hausa.An Igbo by tribe.And if u wanna sleep I can sing for you a lullaby wink
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by bejo2k: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Dude am not Hausa.An Igbo by tribe.And if u wanna sleep I can sing for you a lullaby wink
I cant sleep.. i am working.... but a lullaby would be nice... i would send you message so we talk
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 05, 2013
lynpetra:

You like am? grin
yes i like your own open relationship. i'm interested
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 05, 2013
Black Peni5:
How can u cheat when u're single...

Hahaha my thought actually...

@topic I can't help it..
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 05, 2013
I was tired of sitting under a tree eating fruits we picked up in the bush...i wanted someone who cld take me out for catfish and cow liver cool
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by WackyJ1(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2013
lynpetra:

Yes...but I didn't do enough.
For both? Or just one?
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
lynpetra:

Have always wanted three.Two boys and a gurl.Then the last wud be adopted.So four altogether.Just three from my womb

4. I always thought the days of 4 kids were long behind us. This modern world with all its problems and financial difficulties and population boom, limited employment, higher cost of education etc is more suited to smaller families... of 2.

But have as many as you feel the need to.

So where are you based?
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
WackyJ1:
For both? Or just one?

For both
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=Atheist:-D]

4. I always thought the days of 4 kids were long behind us. This modern world with all its problems and financial difficulties and population boome, limited employment, higher cost of education etc is more suited to smaller families... of 2.

But have as many as you feel the need to.

So where are you based?[/quot
Yea,I don't think my kids wud lack in anything.I love a very simple home,am working,my hubby is working,so cool by me.Abuja
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]

Abuja? And you want 4 kids shocked

You ought to look into 2 kids. have you done a cost analysis for raising 4 kids? Try it. Preschool, nursery, primary, secondary, undiverity + feeding nad pockt money. Also, what about employment afterwards. Travelling overseas for post graduate courses to gain international exposure (which is now very difficult) and putting together all other necessary expenditure. You might also have to help them onto the property ladder (if they were based in the West) and perhaps have a savings account with enough finances to give them a bit of a start. Try it and add inflation etc.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by MrsCork2(f): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
I respect myself alot,so I dont cheat.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Abuja? And you want 4 kids shocked

You ought to look into 2 kids. have you done a cost analysis for raising 4 kids? Try it. Preschool, nursery, primary, secondary, undiverity + feeding nad pockt money. Also, what about employment afterwards. Travelling overseas for post graduate courses to gain international exposure (which is now very difficult) and putting together all other necessary expenditure. You might also have to help them onto the property ladder (if they were based in the West) and perhaps have a savings account with enough finances to give them a bit of a start. Try it and add inflation etc.

*laffs*That's y I need to work harder to achieve that.That's y o wud chose to live comfortably rather than spend money unnecessary.Am not worried at all.....its a responsibility that am Willing to challenge.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by WackyJ1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
lynpetra:

For both
How did you know you didn't try enough? And did you know then or was it a long while after that you knew
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Peruseman(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
am married and i see cheating on my wife as an abomination. I detest it. I promised her before our marriage that i will be faithful to her and i have kept it. How i wish she will do same. Is just nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Pastor's Advice To Married People / Signs The Girl You Like Might Just Be Using You. / Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.