Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? (2946 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by mekaboy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
I know its not everyone that like to cheat on their bf or gf. Most people never even thought they will ever cheat on their bf or gf when they started dating.

But somewhere along the line they did. It could be because of money, distance etc. So let's know what led to your first cheat.

By cheating I mean having a sexual relationship with someone else beside your partner.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
never cheated
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by mekaboy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mynd_44: never cheated

Congrats.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
mekaboy:

Congrats.
Thanks
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 04, 2013
My vision is really bad, and I sincerely thought it was him that I was unf'ing until it was too late.. Needless to say, he wasnt too happy angry
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by mekaboy(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My vision is really bad, and I sincerely thought it was him that I was unf'ing until it was too late.. Needless to say, he wasnt too happy angry

Oh sorry, I understand.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by BlackPeni5: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2013
How can u cheat when u're single...

Well...I cheated because its fun
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Playstation II sad
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2013
I wanted to confirm the saying that " variety is the specie of life".

Turns out it's true.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
Black Peni5:
How can u cheat when u're single...

Well...I cheated because its fun
Yeah that's right?

Smh
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
sexkillz: Playstation II sad
That's just sad
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2013

Same here. wink
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by 190: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
i couldnt resist the new gurl's nyash

i just had to

i just simply had to cheat on her embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
Em..em...I think I have problems being faithful embarassed embarassed .Am an open relationship freak.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra: Em..em...I think I have problems being faithful embarassed embarassed .Am an open relationship freak.

Open relationship or cheating? Does your bf know and has he agreed to you having other lovers?
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by 190: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra: Em..em...I think I have problems being faithful embarassed embarassed .Am an open relationship freak.

with those your eyes wen be like Pumpkin seeds i can understand why grin grin grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Monicasque(f): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
hearbreak which he coursed me and i did not have the guts to end it so i decided to cheat rather
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by 190: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Monicasque: hearbreak which he coursed me and i did not have the guts to end it so i decided to cheat rather

so if i curse u while dating u, u'l cheat on me angry
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Open relationship or cheating? Does your bf know and has he agreed to you having other lovers?

That's the first thing I point out to someone who I want to be on a relationship with.So yes,they know.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
190:

with those your eyes wen be like Pumpkin seeds i can understand why grin grin grin

You like am? grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

That's the first thing I point out to someone who I want to be on a relationship with.So yes,they know.

And can they also be with others too? Your system seems to work fine.... interesting grin
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2013

And can they also be with others too? Your system seems to work fine.... interesting grin

Yea they can....who cares!The aim is to be free and loving.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Yea they can....who cares!The aim is to be free and loving.

Sure. I guess it works. What about settling down and marriage? Will you be looking at an open marriage too? Or no marriage plans yet?
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Monicasque(f): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
190:

so if i curse u while dating u, u'l cheat on me angry

he ddn't curse. He hurt me deeply and just like a coward who was afraid of letting go i decided to keep him but cheat. The pain was just too much. I can't say i ddn't hate cheating but at that time it was the only thing i could think off.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2013

Sure. I guess it works. What about settling down and marriage? Will you be looking at an open marriage too? Or no marriage plans yet?

When my heart beats for the right person,I will settle.It's not a hard thing to do,being faithful.It's who you are gonna do it for.
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

When my heart beats for the right person,I will settle.It's not a hard thing to do,being faithful.It's who you are gonna do it for.

So when you are ready to settle, will it be open or standard?
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
It wud be perfect!He wud be the best that has happened to me esp if I truly love him!
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by AtheistD(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra: It wud be perfect!He wud be the best that has happened to me esp if I truly love him!

Ok. That sounds good. Do you really expect to meet someone like that?
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2013

Ok. That sounds good. Do you really expect to meet someone like that?

I don't know,but I don't want to sound as a pessimist,miracles happens! cheesy
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by 190: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

You like am? grin

I love them embarassed
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by 190: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
Monicasque:

he ddn't curse. He hurt me deeply and just like a coward who was afraid of letting go i decided to keep him but cheat. The pain was just too much. I can't say i ddn't hate cheating but at that time it was the only thing i could think off.

damn u too emotional angry
Re: What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
I have never cheated and I will never do it. Why? Because I am too greedy and selfish. Cheating will cost me money and some sperms. My money, I can never give a damn to a woman and my sperm is a no no too, I keep my eye on it so much. If u ain't my wife, you ain't getting it. Even I measure what my wife get.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will She Ever Change??? / Guyz Can U Date A Virgin? No Sex Till Marriage Can U / Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.