Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna (6456 Views)

Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty / [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by jjcbuthot: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
All they are working towards is state of emergency in key northern states ahead of 2015... Mark this statement.

This will happen except people are vigilant and shout in the right direction.
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Afroconnect: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Evil only bows to greater evil...killers and all militias should face the full wrath of the Nigerian Armed forces,if they kill one innocent citizen,attack them-kill all of them and thier families and burn thier bodies,thier houses and thier whole loved ones.evil never changes,we just need to keep killing them,hitting them harder.
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Ricmayak1: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
mmmustapha: Members of the Gbagyi ethnic group, popularly
known as Gwari, are historical owners of
Kaduna town?? U r kidding ryt

They own kaduna town, abuja and partly minna originally. They are very peaceful and that is why you don't hear them cry out when provocked. Gbagyi's and Nupe's should never be tried with war. They are silent and very peaceful. Nupe's particularly have not loosed a single war out of many they have fought according to history.
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by edoyad(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Gbagyis are the Original owners of kaduna town. Anyone who doesn't know that is not worth my two seconds
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by deletrue: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
hi my brother in the north, hi Buhari, Ibb, hi Atuku, and many others who are capable of putting up helping hands, please assisting in stopping these killings? Please think of how valuable a human is. May the God almighty you believe open and increase your wisdom to realise what is evil and what is good. Am not from the north but i cannot and never see any human being killed like a fly. What is the matter? What has come over you people for goodness sake? Stop this killing. Please i beg of you. Stop, please stop the killing of people. May God assist you, amen
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by free2ryhme: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
everyday: its time to flee this country.I am leaving for good

you get were u wan go before .. make we hear word jare!
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Lateef9961(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
If u z kaduna town x ownd by gwari,y x it dat d major tribe die ar hausa pple?
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by brownlord: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
With my alomo for one hand, and kolikoli for another hand, i just dey watch as this people take dey make work easy for use, well done boys, keep depopulating your region for us, JTF attacking from the right, and you are working from the left, before 2015 am sure the whole north put together wont be up to one state anymore, it makes the work easy for us, na to just push the rest enter niger, then block all our borders, more bullet to ur riffle norther animals
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by ckkris: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lateef9961: If u z kaduna town x ownd by gwari,y x it dat d major tribe die ar hausa pple?
Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna,Premier, acquired Gwari land for the Govt, and distributed same land to his Fulani people and few Hausas. Same happened in Jos, and is hapening NOW in Abuja. You no de see?
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by meforyou1(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2013
Lateef9961: If u z kaduna town x ownd by gwari,y x it dat d major tribe die ar hausa pple?
who told you that the major tribe in kaduna city is hausa? how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUSTED: Sanusi Lamido Releases Fake Pic Of Under-age Bride To Deflect Attention / The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> / Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.