Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? (7219 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / How Does One Cope After A Miscarriage? / How Would One Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Mynd44: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2013
slimyem: Op,send her back to her momma for a few weeks and let momma know why she's coming home.
By the time she's back,something should have changed.cool
It would surprise you to know that her momma might be in on it......
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by baby124: 1:21am On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

these kids went to boarding schools, stayed in uni hostels. you mean their parents had housemaids with them in the hostel? come on - i refuse to believe that!
Boarding school has changed now o. Different from the somalia war camps some of us went to. These kids probably went to private schools from kG-Uni where everything is done for them. And most from well off homes go to beta day schools. The education system in Nigeria has failed from the days when boarding house was in. None of my friends siblings went to our type of school. NONE. All went to private, expensive... It could also be that she's spoilt, lazy and a slob by nature.
jidegirl12:

I won't blame the parents tho, I learnt everything from preteen years, everybody should take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming parents that strive till dawn to give them the best in life.

Thank God for YouTube and Nigerian websites for confirmed recipes.

They are just LAZY period but again what else is there to say, everybody is out to point fingers and play victim angry angry
Ok, if your child grows up, she should wait till she gets to her husband's house to learn to cook? The trial and error phase alone will turn his stomach. Of what need is youtube to a child that has never needed to cook? Some are lucky, they marry men that can afford the lifestyle they are used to at home.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 05, 2013
baby_123:
Ok, if your child grows up, she should wait till she gets to her husband's house to learn to cook? The trial and error phase alone will turn his stomach. Of what need is youtube to a child that has never needed to cook? Some are lucky, they marry men that can afford the lifestyle they are used to at home.

You didn't get my point.... an adolescent already knows right from wrong no?

So It's an adult's ( 18+) with little or no cooking experience responsibility to learn and acquire knowledge on basic things by HERSELF,
after all makeup application steps and color coordination outfit ensemble wasn't part of what they grew up with, they learnt that as an adult or even from pre teen no?

All I'm saying is, these girls know what they are doing, they're just playing possum.

My mum didn't teach me blah blah , I tell them ; how bout you learn it on your own, then they keep mute (endless resources out there to explore), it's not rocket science is it?

It just shouldn't be an excuse that's all.

And my kid gets the point too, I don't like playing dumb, get off your bu tt and do something productive with your leisure time that'll benefit your future.

By the way,See you at The Finals cool
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 05, 2013
ekenedegreat: She can't do domestic chores, she can't hustle/work 2 make money (even in a little way)she only demands 4 everything she needs and expects her wish 2 work in her favour.. She is full of excuses when confronted. How can 1 cope wit dis kind of lady? Folks, I need ur contributions on dis pls.

lazy wife?
how is that possible? why would any man wife such a woman?

you knew how she was before you "put a ring on it"
and now you dey complain? come on bro.

it's a bit late to try to change her because she is already comfortable with her position as wifey who has nada to do.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 05, 2013
jidegirl12:

You didn't get my point.... an adolescent already knows right from wrong no?

So It's an adult's ( 18+) with little or no cooking experience responsibility to learn and acquire knowledge on basic things by HERSELF,
after all makeup application steps and color coordination outfit ensemble wasn't part of what they grew up with, they learnt that as an adult or even from pre teen no?

All I'm saying is, these girls know what they are doing, they're just playing possum.

My mum didn't teach me blah blah , I tell them ; how bout you learn it on your own, then they keep mute (endless resources out there to explore), it's not rocket science is it?

It just shouldn't be an excuse that's all.

And my kid gets the point too, I don't like playing dumb, get off your bu tt and do something productive with your leisure time that'll benefit your future.

By the way,See you at The Finals cool

true words.
any woman who can't or refuses to do domestic work (be it as a wife or even alone) to me is like an enigma...i just don't get them. tongue

It's like how my mom says:
House fi clean, pots fi bubble!! wink
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 5:13am On Jun 05, 2013
@op, how do you cope

You cope with love, you have married her, its difficult to talk about divorce because of this, all i can say is that, you try to overcome bad with good, afterall love conquers all, you love her, that is why you married her, so you can lovingly make her change.
So, you can try these
Since she wont cook, when you want to prepare food(if you know how to), invite her along and let her know shes the one preparing the next time, and gradually reduce the number of times you go to the kitchen.
Call her from work that you are coming home with some friends from work, and therefore should try to make the house neat and also prepare food for them before your arrival.
During weekends, take your own broom and give her her own broom, tell her the area you are going to sweep and the area shes going to sweep, and also, gradually reduce it, but that does not mean you wont assist in the house chores o.
Never bother about her washing your clothes, but as for hers, always tell her that you dont want/like dirty clothes hanging all around the house.
If after all these, she still do not change, invite her friends home, without informing her, shame will catch her when she see them and how the whole house is.

As for hussling for money, set up a business for her and let her realise that the money used is a loan and that a certain amount must be remitted monthly in a certain account, so as to stand firm in the business and not squander everything, and if after the condition, she still squander all the capital and the profit, then try not to make her very comfortable financially again, if she complains, make reference. Simple.
With these tips, hopefully, she will change.
May God help you o. Amin.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 05, 2013
U married a lazy woman, encouraged it and when u can't meet up again,u start complainin.
Take her to ur mum for 2 to three months.ur story will change.(Wish u had mum dat is in d village)
By d time she will go to farm, fetch firewood,pound yam or foofoo,wash bitterleave,she will be beggin u to come and take her back. Do it during farming session.
Maybe ur lv was bling before naw ur eyes hv opened.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2013
This username looks familiar. I don't really think he's married.
Back to the issue, you said she changed. Does that mean she wasn't lazy before you married her? What does she now spend her day doing? She doesn't do house-chores and doesn't work...so, what does she spend 24 hours doing?

Abeg, this whole tin na wash jor.

coogar:
boys can be excused.....
what would my boy be doing in the kitchen? what's he aspiring to be? a caterer or a house-husband? armyofone, take your time o.....

coogar, pls tell me this is one of your expensive jokes again. sad
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

these kids went to boarding schools, stayed in uni hostels. you mean their parents had housemaids with them in the hostel? come on - i refuse to believe that!

Not all kids went to boarding school.

I have a friend who is exactly like the OP wife. She is extremely beautiful. Very nice. But she can't clean, cook..etc so requires a maid because she is used to having some while in her parents house. The funny thing is that, the hubby was quick to marry because of the beauty, and hospitality. Maybe that was what he wants, like the OP.

Now, the only difference is that she would love to work, but most times she causes trouble for ppl at work place.

I remember her deeds when we did our IT together cheesy...another story.

So her hubby, let her stay in the house with enough maintenance fees while she sits and watch Kim k, then goes out to shop for more clothes.

Can the hubby complain? No! Because he saw all that before getting married.

So OP, live with it. Just look at her good side.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2013
Some wives are really like the OP described them...graduates, no work, no business, Brazilian weave and Kim kadersheen wanna be.

See their fake nails sef u go tire. If you doubt , go to Port harcourt, the garden city.

I know, cos I grew up, schooled there, worked there and got friends and sometimes part of them tongue
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2013
ekenedegreat: She can't do domestic chores, she can't hustle/work 2 make money (even in a little way)she only demands 4 everything she needs and expects her wish 2 work in her favour.. She is full of excuses when confronted. How can 1 cope wit dis kind of lady? Folks, I need ur contributions on dis pls.
didnt you notice all this character traits before you married her,why are you now complaining.ok first of all what were/are your reasons for marrying her.beauty?s3x?kids? And all
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, how do you cope

You cope with love, you have married her, its difficult to talk about divorce because of this, all i can say is that, you try to overcome bad with good, afterall love conquers all, you love her, that is why you married her, so you can lovingly make her change.
So, you can try these
Since she wont cook, when you want to prepare food(if you know how to), invite her along and let her know shes the one preparing the next time, and gradually reduce the number of times you go to the kitchen.
Call her from work that you are coming home with some friends from work, and therefore should try to make the house neat and also prepare food for them before your arrival.
During weekends, take your own broom and give her her own broom, tell her the area you are going to sweep and the area shes going to sweep, and also, gradually reduce it, but that does not mean you wont assist in the house chores o.
Never bother about her washing your clothes, but as for hers, always tell her that you dont want/like dirty clothes hanging all around the house.
If after all these, she still do not change, invite her friends home, without informing her, shame will catch her when she see them and how the whole house is.

As for hussling for money, set up a business for her and let her realise that the money used is a loan and that a certain amount must be remitted monthly in a certain account, so as to stand firm in the business and not squander everything, and if after the condition, she still squander all the capital and the profit, then try not to make her very comfortable financially again, if she complains, make reference. Simple.
With these tips, hopefully, she will change.
May God help you o. Amin.
haba thats too harsh great god.its advisable for couples to wash their dirty linen in private.if the husband invites her friend,they will start gossiping about her.you know how women are.some will even be scheming to snatch her husband(the unmarried ones)by convincing the man that his wife is lazy while she is hardworking and you know men na.once women start throwing themselves at men,the 3rd leg will start misbehaving and before you say jack robinson,both of them are bangdaleshing 8-)
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw: U married a lazy woman, encouraged it and when u can't meet up again,u start complainin.
Take her to ur mum for 2 to three months.ur story will change.(Wish u had mum dat is in d village)
By d time she will go to farm, fetch firewood,pound yam or foofoo,wash bitterleave,she will be beggin u to come and take her back. Do it during farming session.
Maybe ur lv was bling before naw ur eyes hv opened.
village mentality :/

so some men still think like this in this day and age.smh.warapity
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by dominique(f): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2013
Methinks our op married one of my former roomies back in uni. That gal's has got to be the laziest filthiest person I've ever seen. She never seems to know how to do anything. Few times she cooks (indomie), she burns it then soaks the pot for days! (Stinking up the whole room in process, we got into a heated quarrel over this). I've not seen much of her since we parted but I learnt she's married now (maybe to our Ekenedilickukwu grin). First thing that came to my mind when I heard was, the husband don enter one chance o cheesy.

@Ekene, you prolly knew of your wife's deficiencies before walking down the aisle but you were still blinded by love then. Though you're supposed to love your partner along with their imperfections, let her know that changing for better is for her own good not yours only. Tell her its a thing of shame for a woman not to be able to put her home in order. I agree with madam 's suggestion of calling randomly that you're on your way home with friends and the house should be on tiptop shape by the time you arrive. Don't expect her to 'hussle' on the streets for money. Set up a business for her with condition that she saves at least N500 daily. on no circumstances must you get her a domestic (except she gets a job). She needs to learn to do her own damn chores!
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

what about her personal hygiene? a lazy woman would be extremely untidy.

boys can be excused.....
what would my boy be doing in the kitchen? what's he aspiring to be? a caterer or a house-husband? armyofone, take your time o.....
which kain excused.my kid brothers friend came to spend some time with his friend (my brother) and he said in his house boys dont do house chores and i was like in this house you will do.i made him wash the bathrooms,sweep and mop both sitting rooms and of course cooking too.i cant stand laziness from any gender.the last thing i taught him before he left and got admission in a university in u.k was moi moi packaged with leafs cheesy if he doesnt get it,ill pour the grinded beans inside a bucket and show him till he gets it.funny enough that is what he does in the u.k to make a living for himself.he owns a small restaurant with the help of my aunt who is a lawyer there.he cooks and sells african foods there like semo,eforiro,egusi,moi moi and all.he calls me over the phone when he is less busy to greet and thank me of which this was a boy that couldnt even sweep talkless of boiling egg which was caused by his african mentality father that says boys shouldnt be found in the kitchen coupled with laziness except to watch football and argue about man united,chelsea etc with my bro.anyway the bottomline is that domestic chores is not restricted to a gender because as a man you never know when you are going to be alone and you wont see anyone to help you clean your home or cook.this things are part of self development,character and discipline

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

what about her personal hygiene? a lazy woman would be extremely untidy.

boys can be excused.....
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by baby124: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
I know someone that claims she does business, but is mostly at home. Has housegirl, nanny, driver and cook. Has not been to the market in at least 5yrs since she's been married. Even before marriage, I don't think she ever went to any market. The cook does all the food shopping. wink
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
baby_123: I know someone that claims she does business, but is mostly at home. Has housegirl, nanny, driver and cook. Has not been to the market in at least 5yrs since she's been married. Even before marriage, I don't think she ever went to any market. The cook does all the food shopping. wink
i dont know of anyone but such a life annoys me because when everyone is doing everything for you up to the extent of cooking your own meals,then i dont know anything to call it other than extreme lazinness,excessive indulgence and indiscipline and the effect of people doing everything for you is obesity because when someone sweeps,another washes your familys cloth and all how do you contribute to your own home and we wonder why a lepa woman blew up after marriage when you cannot exercise your body through house work.even if i have a house help,she will do 3o percent of my work while i do the majority.ill rather go to the market myself to buy food stuffs (i love doing that anyway) cook and wash plates/pots,empty the bin and tidy up the kitchen.all she will do is sweeping the sitting room,going on errands and washing the bathrooms and toilet,i prefer wahing my clothes myself.i dont find it stressful at all,infact i enjoy doing house chores myself.the only reason ill need a house help is to speed up my work thats all.moreover i have been living alone for years and i have been doing my things all alone, if perchance i marry,chores will not even be an issue
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
baby_123: I know someone that claims she does business, but is mostly at home. Has housegirl, nanny, driver and cook. Has not been to the market in at least 5yrs since she's been married. Even before marriage, I don't think she ever went to any market. The cook does all the food shopping. wink
i dont know of anyone but such a life annoys me because when everyone is doing everything for you up to the extent of cooking your own meals,then i dont know anything to call it other than extreme lazinness,excessive indulgence and indiscipline and the effect of people doing everything for you is obesity because when someone sweeps,another washes your familys cloth and all how do you contribute to your own home and we wonder why a lepa woman blew up after marriage when you cannot exercise your body through house work.even if i have a house help,she will do 3o percent of my work while i do the majority.ill rather go to the market myself to buy food stuffs (i love doing that anyway) cook and wash plates/pots,empty the bin and tidy up the kitchen.all she will do is sweeping the sitting room,going on errands and washing the bathrooms and toilet,i prefer wahing my clothes myself.i dont find it stressful at all,infact i enjoy doing house chores myself.the only reason ill need a house help is to speed up my work thats all.moreover i have been living alone for years and i have been doing my things all alone, if perchance i marry,chores will not even be an issue
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by dayokanu(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
See babes here giving me examples cos When i give examples of lazy women who dont want to do anything some posters say I am making it up

Keep it coming please
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by baby124: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
kulyie: i dont know of anyone but such a life annoys me because when everyone is doing everything for you up to the extent of cooking your own meals,then i dont know anything to call it other than extreme lazinness,excessive indulgence and indiscipline and the effect of people doing everything for you is obesity because when someone sweeps,another washes your familys cloth and all how do you contribute to your own home and we wonder why a lepa woman blew up after marriage when you cannot exercise your body through house work.even if i have a house help,she will do 3o percent of my work while i do the majority.ill rather go to the market myself to buy food stuffs (i love doing that anyway) cook and wash plates/pots,empty the bin and tidy up the kitchen.all she will do is sweeping the sitting room,going on errands and washing the bathrooms and toilet,i prefer wahing my clothes myself.i dont find it stressful at all,infact i enjoy doing house chores myself.the only reason ill need a house help is to speed up my work thats all.moreover i have been living alone for years and i have been doing my things all alone, if perchance i marry,chores will not even be an issue

Her husband doesnt mind, and i dont mind too. When i go to her house, me dey enjoy myself. Anything you want to eat, the cook will make. That is my escape zone. grin grin grin. Even to carry your plate to the kitchen after eating, someone does it. cool. Shes fit o and takes very good care of herself, workout and spa. Personally she is also neat, i give her that. Her house is 24/7 electricity, no blinking. Omo see enjoyment. cheesy
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by danjkad: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

• set her up with a business
• get her housemaids
• stop whinging
If he ȋ̝̊̅§ nt financially bouyant nkor?
Wat should he do.
Ūя advice atimes ehn. Ω̴̩̩̩̥α wa .
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by danjkad: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
kulyie: which kain excused.my kid brothers friend came to spend some time with his friend (my brother) and he said in his house boys dont do house chores and i was like in this house you will do.i made him wash the bathrooms,sweep and mop both sitting rooms and of course cooking too.i cant stand laziness from any gender.the last thing i taught him before he left and got admission in a university in u.k was moi moi packaged with leafs cheesy if he doesnt get it,ill pour the grinded beans inside a bucket and show him till he gets it.funny enough that is what he does in the u.k to make a living for himself.he owns a small restaurant with the help of my aunt who is a lawyer there.he cooks and sells african foods there like semo,eforiro,egusi,moi moi and all.he calls me over the phone when he is less busy to greet and thank me of which this was a boy that couldnt even sweep talkless of boiling egg which was caused by his african mentality father that says boys shouldnt be found in the kitchen coupled with laziness except to watch football and argue about man united,chelsea etc with my bro.anyway the bottomline is that domestic chores is not restricted to a gender because as a man you never know when you are going to be alone and you wont see anyone to help you clean your home or cook.this things are part of self development,character and discipline
God bless U̶̲̥̅̊. ℓ̊ S̴̩☺ much L♥√ﻉ Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ȋ̝̊̅̄Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ Ūя reply.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2013

Were you aware of all these before marrying her, what was she doing, was she able to hold a job while dating?
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by kcjazz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
You need to calm down and talk with your wife about this in a non condescending, non judgement al manner. Give her more responsibility.
What is her passion? Since you mentioned she has changed. A lot of times you could set business she is not passionate about and you lose your money and are back to square one.

Secondly you need to help her do chores. Not sure if you have kids. But make work fun at home by doing it together in a sexy manner too tongue. Couples do things for each other all the time. Don't employ a house help till you try all options.

Buy appliances to help like washing machine or washer person. Truth is most men think women are super human but come on make her tasks easier.

Lastly who are her friends? In all this pray and confess positive words in her life.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
OP married a queen that's only good at powdering her nose and bedroom stuff ...... I remembered my hubby used to tell me (on the phone) during our dating days every-time I'm about visit his family during Christmas : Baby I can't wait to showcase you on my car like a parade' won a gba! cheesy

he's just lucky I sabi cook , make money & tidy up, he for suffer cos he no sabi boil egg himself. cheesy

To bachelors out there shine your eyes wella grin
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by baby124: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
jidegirl12: OP married a queen that's only good at powdering her nose and bedroom stuff ...... I remembered my hubby used to tell me (on the phone) during our dating days every-time I'm about visit his family during Christmas : Baby I can't wait to showcase you on my car like a parade' won a gba! cheesy

he's just lucky I sabi cook , make money & tidy up, he for suffer cos he no sabi boil egg himself. cheesy

To bachelors out there shine your eyes wella grin

grin grin grin

Some men just want their wives to only focus on their children and not stress at all. Some have been through hell and back with wifey, when they finally make it, she enjoys all the spoils. So i dont really blame anyone. If the hubby is fine with it, we will all just enjoy noni. If he isnt, then we will research catering school for her to start. lipsrsealed cry. I hope he never gets to that point sha, everyone needs an escape from house work and regular stress (i mean me). grin
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
baby_123:

Her husband doesnt mind, and i dont mind too. When i go to her house, me dey enjoy myself. Anything you want to eat, the cook will make. That is my escape zone. grin grin grin. Even to carry your plate to the kitchen after eating, someone does it. cool. Shes fit o and takes very good care of herself, workout and spa. Personally she is also neat, i give her that. Her house is 24/7 electricity, no blinking. Omo see enjoyment. cheesy
heheheh are you kidding me,this is unimaginable.most men i kniw of even my elder bro can take anything but will not accept anyone other than their wife cooking for them.there was a time my colleagues and i were jisting after work and the guy said how can i have a wife and still be living like a bachelor in otherwords its impossible allowing other people cook for me.if i wasnt married,thats a different case.anyway good for the lady but it is still suprising that there are men like that.joor mabinu pelu question ti mo fe ask cheesy jo shey oyinbo or akata lo fe because since i was born,i have never ever come across a nigerian man like that before,not even my father.infact my father is a do it yourself kind of person,he only assists once in a while when he notices mum is tired. He hates to many people in the house when mom or any other person is doing nothing.he will start yelling lazy things,all they know how to do is watch movies and go to parties bla bla bla.to be serious,if such dude is a nigerian or grew up in nigeria with the typical african sterotype of marriage and women that goes on around then i will be shocked to my bones shocked
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by baby124: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
kulyie: heheheh are you kidding me,this is unimaginable.most men i kniw of even my elder bro can take anything but will not accept anyone other than their wife cooking for them.there was a time my colleagues and i were jisting after work and the guy said how can i have a wife and still be living like a bachelor in otherwords allowing other people cook for me.if i want married,thats a different case.anyway good for the lady but it is still suprising that there are men like that.joor mabinu pelu question ti mo fe ask cheesy jo shey oyinbo or akata lo fe because since i was born,i have never ever come across a nigerian man like that before,not even my father.infact my father is a do it yourself kind of person,he only assists once in a while when he notices mum is tired.to be serious,if such dude is a nigerian or grew up in nigeria with the typical african sterotype of marriage and women that goes on around then i will be shocked to my bones shocked

Her husband in Nigerian and they live in Nigeria. I grew up with family friends that had cooks too and househelps too. So its not new. Though popular with busy men, and men with money who dont care as long as they eat.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
baby_123:

Her husband in Nigerian and they live in Nigeria. I grew up with family friends that had cooks too and househelps too. So its not new. Though popular with busy men, and men with money who dont care as long as they eat.
that is serious oshocked who now takes care of the kids?house helps too shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Idowuogbo??? / Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.