Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? (7218 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / How Does One Cope After A Miscarriage? / How Would One Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by publicenemy(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2015
baby124:
grin grin grin grin

OP,

Are you being over critical Or is this for real? How come you married her when you saw all these traits did not agree with you. Or you are tired of her, as reality has set in? Well a tiger cannot become a lion. You will just have to be patient noni, and hope she grows up. And keep doing what you were doing before marriage. Cleaning, cooking, working and giving her salary. You see gbese, you marry. You come dey ask how much?

Haba....
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by publicenemy(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2015
coogar:

the op is just fibbing!
there's no way a wife would be useless in domestic chores. it's the basic standard you would expect from any woman from age 12. if she was useless like the op is painting her then how did he miss these lazy attributes in their courtship? it seems op is looking for cheap excuses to cheat.......

You haven't seen anything... My friends wife, the only thing she know how to do is cook...

Am telling you...
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by coogar: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2015
publicenemy:

You haven't seen anything... My friends wife, the only thing she know how to do is cook...

Am telling you...

she can cook? and you call it the only thing? what else is there apart from cooking? i would gladly marry a woman like your friend's wife than a woman that can do everything else but cook.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by funlord(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin

Na only divorce go make sense 4 this kind wife abeg, before she also turns my daughter into a lazy dunce just like herself! I'm a guy and I cook, clean and take care of my nieces and nephews sometimes while also handling my biz! What's HER excuse? Get familiar with the facts of life o.p!
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Vyolet(f): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
publicenemy:

Am telling you...
Some of you are just funny,so knowing how to cook is not part of chores?

Ok you expect her to work 12hourly to make money then get back home and wash clothes,plates,sweep,mop,take care of the kids and also sny the man. undecided
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by publicenemy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Vyolet:

Some of you are just funny,so knowing how to cook is not part of chores?

Ok you expect her to work 12hourly to make money then get back home and wash clothes,plates,sweep,mop,take care of the kids and also sny the man. undecided

She doesn't go to work, she stays at home all day.... Cook and that's all...the guy has to wash the dishes, they pay someone to wash their clothes...its just too much to type.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by extremelygolden: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
She can't do domestic chores, she can't hustle/work 2 make money (even in a little way)she only demands 4 everything she needs and expects her wish 2 work in her favour.. She is full of excuses when confronted. How can 1 cope wit dis kind of lady? Folks, I need ur contributions on dis pls.

Well, my paternal uncle married the same type of a woman but by the time he was through with her, she sat up on her own. She just couldn't do anything only to eat and gossip. She had house helps at her beck and call. To even keep neat her home was wahala. She couldn't even tend to her baby. She learnt hairdressing, fashion design, all sorts, yet she wasn't able to manage any business. One day, my uncle got fed up, told her he was travelling and with the pretense that he forgot something at home drove in with a very beautiful lady and made sure his wife saw her. We later learnt it was all facade because he never travelled and the lady in his car was his friend's wife whom my aunt never met before then. It was his friend that asked my uncle to go along with his wife to pretend as if they were travelling together as a couple. My uncle eventually spent 3days in his friends house. By the time he presumably came back from his journey, at two weeks interval he'll tell his wife he was embarking on another journey, his friends will still keep him at their homes. When his wife couldn't bear it anymore, she has to run to her husband's friends to tell them that she didn't know why her husband travels frequently these days.

Anyway, that solved the problem of her laziness. She now has a shop where she sells ankara. Surprisingly, my aunt now cooks and sweeps. She changed positively now. And the good thing is that in all of these, my uncle said he never cheated on her.
Maybe you should try something similar. Per adventure she too might change.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by esscence00: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
greatgod2012:

hey cougar, just hold it "ibi ti eeyan ba rin de lo ma ri de"
There was lady when we were in the Uni, that came to school with 2 househelps, she couldnt do nada, i mean it, the househelps cook, washes plates and clothes, including the undies, cleans their 2 bedroom flat, goes for shopping, etc, she was completely useless, infact, one of the househelps was a secondary school graduate, she used to ask that particular one to be reading her notes to her hearing.......... So, just hold it, some, as someone said are not just domesticated at all.
oh lord grin grin grin
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by 2baga(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2015
extremelygolden:

Well, my paternal uncle married the same type of a woman but by the time he was through with her, she sat up on her own. She just couldn't do anything only to eat and gossip. She had house helps at her beck and call. To even keep neat her home was wahala. She couldn't even tend to her baby. She learnt hairdressing, fashion design, all sorts, yet she wasn't able to manage any business. One day, my uncle got fed up, told her he was travelling and with the pretense that he forgot something at home drove in with a very beautiful lady and made sure his wife saw her. We later learnt it was all facade because he never travelled and the lady in his car was his friend's wife whom my aunt never met before then. It was his friend that asked my uncle to go along with his wife to pretend as if they were travelling together as a couple. My uncle eventually spent 3days in his friends house. By the time he presumably came back from his journey, at two weeks interval he'll tell his wife he was embarking on another journey, his friends will still keep him at their homes. When his wife couldn't bear it anymore, she has to run to her husband's friends to tell them that she didn't know why her husband travels frequently these days.

Anyway, that solved the problem of her laziness. She now has a shop where she sells ankara. Surprisingly, my aunt now cooks and sweeps. She changed positively now. And the good thing is that in all of these, my uncle said he never cheated on her.
Maybe you should try something similar. Per adventure she too might change.

Coded guy, I'm happy he was able to resolve his home maturely

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Jino33(f): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
coogar:

that's not feasible!
girls can only boil water? nigerian chic - can't cook, can't clean, can't tidy herself up?? come on.....

I have a colleague @26yrs ooo who can't cook ooo any reasonable food, she hired a house keeper to wash her clothes, bath room n toilet twice a week. Cook for her and she pays her monthly. She eat breakfast, lunch n dinner at restaurant oooo.
Even if given money she can't enter market because she don't know what to buy n cook food.
Always hoping for hubby that will marry her n employe house help for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Idowuogbo??? / Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.