Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Jiayu G4!!!!!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jiayu G4!!!!!! (17394 Views)

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Jiayu F2 4G LTE Specifications / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by s3nn2x(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2013
Lord_Reed: It just keeps getting better, Gionee elife e6:
http://m.timesofindia.com/tech/personal-tech/gadgets-special/Gionee-unveils-flagship-smartphone-ELife-E6/articleshow/21020780.cms
Now this is a phone I wouldn't mind spending my money on! But, they just lauched it yesterday, I wonder when it will be available for order.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2013
s3nn2x: Now this is a phone I wouldn't mind spending my money on! But, they just lauched it yesterday, I wonder when it will be available for order.

August in Nigeria, should already be selling in China.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 2:09am On Jul 12, 2013
Lord_Reed: It just keeps getting better, Gionee elife e6:
http://m.timesofindia.com/tech/personal-tech/gadgets-special/Gionee-unveils-flagship-smartphone-ELife-E6/articleshow/21020780.cms
how come dis boys dnt listen 2020mhz ba3 for a quadcore 2gb,this is insane,nt everyone likes carrying charger up and down.e3 was 1800mhz which is bad nw dis on a brighter and slighty bigger screen.am afraid we have anoda blackberry brand winkwink
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by biz2get(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
s3nn2x: Now this is a phone I wouldn't mind spending my money on! But, they just lauched it yesterday, I wonder when it will be available for order.

Seconded...
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by biz2get(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
mr.drizzy:
how come dis boys dnt listen 2020mhz ba3 for a quadcore 2gb,this is insane,nt everyone likes carrying charger up and down.e3 was 1800mhz which is bad nw dis on a brighter and slighty bigger screen.am afraid we have anoda blackberry brand winkwink
Bro the 1800mah on the e3 I am with is very OK!beta than the so called 2100mah on f7
So I believe that 2020mah will be massive the company knows what they re doing...
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gosh! What kind of 'wahala' is this ehen?!
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Gosh! What kind of 'wahala' is this ehen?!

Serious wahala o! I have postponed my new phone hunt to next year January, I want octacore now!

1 Like

Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Serious wahala o! I have postponed my new phone hunt to next year January, I want octacore now!
Hahahahaha. I don't know if I'd be able to live with the tension till that time o. Imagine if that M3 is released with that glowing label at the back as shown in some 'leaked photos' or the S1 is really priced low. I doubt if the WP8 will able to distract me from all that till around March next year. Gosh! These guys are driving me nuts!
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by NaijaHotGuy: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
hope im not about to copy and paste what u guys already know....from www.jiayu-store.com...
Jiayu Mobile:
Thank you...
We will release Jiayu S1 Phone before August.

smiley
i wud like to get the phone too. it has nice specs, i dont mind the single sim
so someone pls tell me what mistake i cud be making wrt the above

is it a fakes website??

im very confortablw with that specs FOR WHAT I WANT IT TO DO FOR ME in the next few.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by NaijaHotGuy: 2:02am On Jul 13, 2013
just checked their website...http://www.ejiayu.com/
si not there
the g4 turbo looks good to me
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by NaijaHotGuy: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
na wa o. u guys are really enjoying ur weekends o
h0pe this wait for s1 g6 wont be a long thing
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by NaijaHotGuy: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
hmmm.. the g4 ADVANCED.
"Presell Product Lead-time:2013-08-15 00:00:00 We will ship it to our customer after the presell time August 15th. Thanks".
damn the wait has been for long o.
http://www.pandawill.com/jiayu-g4-advanced-smart-phone-mtk6589-quad-core-2g-32g-47-inch-hd-ips-retina-screen-android-41-13mp-camera-gyroscope-p71208.html###

nature knows when the s1 will be available. anyway, shall we not derail...

jiayu g4 advanced...

Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
NaijaHotGuy: hmmm.. the g4 ADVANCED.
"Presell Product Lead-time:2013-08-15 00:00:00 We will ship it to our customer after the presell time August 15th. Thanks".
damn the wait has been for long o.
http://www.pandawill.com/jiayu-g4-advanced-smart-phone-mtk6589-quad-core-2g-32g-47-inch-hd-ips-retina-screen-android-41-13mp-camera-gyroscope-p71208.html###

nature knows when the s1 will be available. anyway, shall we not derail...

jiayu g4 advanced...

No wonder Apple won't allow these Chinese OEMs to sell in US LoL, choi see iDroid!
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2013
where can i get dis jiayu g4 or s1 in nigeria

or should i get a phantom A1 tecno??

confused...

i swear if i fit see dis phone for niger... i no go look tecno two times
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by s3nn2x(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: where can i get dis jiayu g4 or s1 in nigeria

confused...

I don't think the G4 and S1 are readlily available in Nigeria, but if you don't mind, you can order from China via aliexpress.com or dhgate.com, or you can just check https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/pre-order-product-aliexpress-dhgate-etc
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
If they can have office in nigeria
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by fiscalcliff: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Are you ready to pay top dollar for it?
Even at that most (if not all) quad core phones are underutilized with all that power sitting on an handset undecided

deejay_harry1: where can i get dis jiayu g4 or s1 in nigeria
confused...
Even though all are Chinese made phones,it is insulting comparing a Techno to Jiayu
Such phones as you 'be been informed can only be gotten off Chinese eCommerce sites like Aliexpress or DHLgate
However proceed cautiously as there are people who complain about been scammed despite the best efforts of the site operators
Another way to go is through pre-ordering
Some people on NL advertise such
One person I've had biz dealings on NL with is balogunsam I.e. https://www.nairaland.com/993722/android-tablets-enquiriestips-purchase-please/28
I purchased a my Pipo Max M9 tablet through him
https://www.nairaland.com/1327441/pipo-max-m9-3g-tablet
Read through his profile and posts and if convinced,put your money where your mouth is cool
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by fiscalcliff: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lord_Reed: Image of Xiaomi Mi3 leaks, 5.5-inch 1080p display in tow
We've been seeing rumors about the third-generation Xiaomi smartphone for some time now and we
even got a glimpse of it thanks to a few leaked images. Now, another image of the Xiaomi Mi3 has been leaked. The source that leaked the images of the Xiaomi Mi3 prototype suggests a 5.5-inch display with a
resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is a nice upgrade over the previous edition of the Xiaomi that sported a 4.3-inch 720p display. If the rumors are to be trusted, the Xiaomi Mi3 will feature 3 GB of RAM, which will put in on par with
upcoming flagship from top-tier manufacturers. Furthermore, the upcoming smartphone is said to come
out with a 13 megapixel camera at the back, 5 megapixel front facing camera, built-in NFC, HIFI quality
stereo and a 3,600mAh battery. The Xiaomi Mi3 is rumored to be launched on 16 August, but there is no official confirmation of an event
for now.
Omo see wahala o!
Sorry I came late to the party grin grin
Finally a Chinese NFC full HD phone to purr over
Rumored impressive specs which very slightly edge (memory,battery and front camera) the beloved LG Optimus G Pro which I currently lust for cheesy
Though no word on the processor its launching with
Hope they work on the screen which already is screaming fingerprint magnet
And the most impt thing is price seeing flagship Huawei,Xiaomi,Oppo,Meizu and ZTE phones don't come that cheap and seem to be elite Chinese brands

Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
fiscalcliff:
Are you ready to pay top dollar for it?
Even at that most (if not all) quad core phones are underutilized with all that power sitting on an handset undecided

Given that I paid under 40k for a quad core 4.7in superamoled gorilla glass 2 phone, I don't expect I will pay more than 60k for an octa core phone seeing as prices for these Chinese OEMs vary widely one of them must build a device and price it at that range. As for utility fact is software always catches up to hardware. Octa core will probably be basic in 2years.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by fiscalcliff: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
For those still interested in the Jiayu S1
Check this out
http://www.gizchina.com/2013/06/18/jiayu-s1-specifications-listed/
Its been speculated for a September launch

Lord_Reed:
Given that I paid under 40k for a quad core 4.7in superamoled gorilla glass 2 phone, I don't expect I will pay more than 60k for an octa core phone seeing as prices for these Chinese OEMs vary widely one of them must build a device and price it at that range. As for utility fact is software always catches up to hardware. Octa core will probably be basic in 2years.
True that about Octa been basic in 2 years
But I believe that will be for the high end flagships or do you disagree on that?
60k for a new Octa come November?
Hmmn!
I doubt it'll be that cheap that early despite it been Chinese esp if one is leaning towards the top end Chinese OEMs
Yet I still can't get the mad rush towards Octa by OEMs seeing current software can't make the most of today's hardware
Except the software to come will have holographic abilities and all sorts of science fiction abilities, I really don't see the need
Yet trust technology to come up with something extremely cutting edge

BTW,would you be kind enough to supply the quad Super AMOLED gorilla glass 2 phone you got for under 40k
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
fiscalcliff: For those still interested in the Jiayu S1
Check this out

Ok...just when I thought the wait will be over soon. It's now obvious I may not be getting any of the two until december / january. One day, I hope to hold the two phones in my hands.

Jiayu & Xiaomi, why una dey torment 'us' ontop of our money like this?
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by fiscalcliff: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Word up Dre
You are right on your above notion seeing even the Xiaomi is been propped for a September launch
Just be patient cool
Even at that a story broke today on GSMArena about the upcoming Meizu 5.1 inch MX3

http://www.gsmarena.com/meizu_mx3_photos_of_its_front_and_back_appear-news-6401.php

Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2013
fiscalcliff: For those still interested in the Jiayu S1
Check this out

True that about Octa been basic in 2 years
But I believe that will be for the high end flagships or do you disagree on that?
60k for a new Octa come November?
Hmmn!
I doubt it'll be that cheap that early despite it been Chinese esp if one is leaning towards the top end Chinese OEMs
Yet I still can't get the mad rush towards Octa by OEMs seeing current software can't make the most of today's hardware
Except the software to come will have holographic abilities and all sorts of science fiction abilities, I really don't see the need
Yet trust technology to come up with something extremely cutting edge

BTW,would you be kind enough to supply the quad Super AMOLED gorilla glass 2 phone you got for under 40k

Price might not hit that level in November when the first devices launch but once the bandwagon becomes longer it surely will, say about January - February.

My current phone is the Gionee Dream D1.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2013
Its very easy to make ur choice.if it were i,i would weigh my pros and cons,1st my budget,we all knw xiomi is knwn for their clustardly high rate,the jiayu s1 will definately be cheaper,2nd the support. Xiomi has limited support online unlike the zopos and jiayus.efficiency.s1 seems to have more ba3 life dan mi3 of xiomi.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Its very easy to make ur choice.if it were i,i would weigh my pros and cons,1st my budget,we all knw xiomi is knwn for their clustardly high rate,the jiayu s1 will definately be cheaper,2nd the support. Xiomi has limited support online unlike the zopos and jiayus.efficiency.s1 seems to have more ba3 life dan mi3 of xiomi.

I get ur drift to a certain extent. Xiaomi has limited support online? Maybe u shuld explain wat u mean by that pls. In all, if they make the Mi3 like the leaked photo with the illuminating logo at the back, then I don't think I'd be strong enough to resist the temptation o. I'd get a good excuse to buy the 2 lol
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2013
Dr. Dre:

I get ur drift to a certain extent. Xiaomi has limited support online? Maybe u shuld explain wat u mean by that pls. In all, if they make the Mi3 like the leaked photo with the illuminating logo at the back, then I don't think I'd be strong enough to resist the temptation o. I'd get a good excuse to buy the 2 lol
easy jiayu make more sales online dan xiomi,xiomi dnt really make up to 45% sales online,and u knw u need online support for a device dat is nt readily in ur country,dnt jst focus on specs..jiayu has online support more dan it,incase u dnt knw somethings about the brand,or u lost somewhere,or custom rom or info on update,overall zopo has more online support dan both of em,if only zopo c3 can run on snappy chipset grin besides ur lumia 820 gives u everything the xiomi mi3 claim to have and even more,3g,nfc,otg,cloud box even,4g and good camera(which i think mi3 dnt have yet)..anyway it all falls down to u,ur choice
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
@ Mr. Drizzy
Now I get what u mean fully. So the Jiayu S1 would be a better choice overall going by ur analysis. Ok good. Speaking of my 820, USPS is still tossing the thing around. I'm so tired of waiting already & it seems it may take about 15 days more.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by fiscalcliff: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
This Jiayu peeps seem to run on snail fuel cheesy
How long before one can see,feel, touch and smell their vaunted S1 phone?
The phone was announced early January now undecided
Hopefully it will be before 2015 ends
At least it should hit town before their Jiayu S2 -which is rumored to be an Octa core- drops on our laps

http://www.gizchina.com/2013/07/31/6mm-jiayu-s2-specifications-reveal-8-core-mt6592-processor-and-5-inch-fhd-display/
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by lexrichy(m): 3:29am On Aug 01, 2013
I have a brand new thl. w8+ for sale, you can Google the specs.my email is lexrichy65@gmail. com.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
fiscalcliff: This Jiayu peeps seem to run on snail fuel cheesy
How long before one can see,feel, touch and smell their vaunted S1 phone?
The phone was announced early January now undecided
Hopefully it will be before 2015 ends
At least it should hit town before their Jiayu S2 -which is rumored to be an Octa core- drops on our laps

http://www.gizchina.com/2013/07/31/6mm-jiayu-s2-specifications-reveal-8-core-mt6592-processor-and-5-inch-fhd-display/

These guys are just wicked. The suspense on the S1 is killing enough & they putting word out on S2? I'm hoping the S1 will start shipping in a month or two so that at least by Dec I can try & get a copy. Don't think I'd want to get tempted by this S2 'cos that would take 'ages' to get lol. By the way, the G4 Turbo version is out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Flash A Number On Airtel With #0 Balance / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / What Are The Prons And Cons Of Non-removable Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.