Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! (3344 Views)

She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! / How Can I Tell He Is Enjoying It? / I Am Enjoying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by underscore: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
An ardent TSB reader just sent this touching story in and I thought to share it with you - especially the singles because there are grave consequences of rushing into marriage with wrong priorities and faulty expectations. If you are the type that doesn’t believe in patiently praying for your partner to change his ways, then this is for you! Read this woman’s story below and learn from the fatal mistake she is making and she's doesn't even know it! She said she is really enjoying sleeping with a young guy while she’s still married … Are her actions justified?
"I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married.He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant. And it hasn’t stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don’t plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I’m staying put in my marriage but I’m done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband. I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying sex with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I’m starting a new one. There’s no going back now. As long as he’s cheating on me, I will be cheating on me.

I smile a lot these days and it’s not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn’t anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story."

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/06/fan-mail-my-randy-husband-pushed-me.html

Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Sanboy25: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Good for her.
She have to be careful that her man doesn't find out though...
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Youngpo413: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanboy25: Good for her.
She have to be careful that her man doesn't find out though...

is she doing the right thing?
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Sanboy25: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Young po413: is she doing the right thing?
Yes. smiley
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by sakaguchi(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
I don't know if I'm happy for her, but I'm so very happy for the boy. I wish it was I who found her.

1 Like

Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Abbott(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why do people react to drivel like this and get so serious over nonsense?!

Such silliness!
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Popowaa: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why not divorce him than cheat on him?cheats dont like been cheated on and all hell will break loose when he finds out.she shd thread very carefully.
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by eeenewman: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
You had better stop else you might end up being the single mother that you don't want.
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by UncleJJ(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Happy fr d guy. As long as she keeps it hush
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by captainnigeria(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Okay big deal.continue very well infact i encourage this.
P.s this was on linda's blog like a gazillion years ago
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 06, 2013
lol fair enough
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by tpia5: 2:52am On Jun 06, 2013
wetin concern Jesus, you want make God answer you?

1 Like

Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 06, 2013
eeenewman: You had better stop else you might end up being the single mother that you don't want.
she already had been living like one for the past 9 yrs undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Mynd44: 5:46am On Jun 06, 2013
This is cool...both the husband and the wife are dogs
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2013
Hav read ds b4 jor.... Bt hs dis woman 4goten dis adage dat says "U CNT CURE HEADACHE BY CUTTING OFF D HEAD"... Sori 4 u
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Mynd44: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2013
Omavik: Hav read ds b4 jor.... Bt hs dis woman 4goten dis adage dat says "U CNT CURE HEADACHE BY CUTTING OFF D HEAD"... Sori 4 u
Actually, cutting off the head will be getting a divorce
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2013
the woman should stop whining after all she knows the type of man she dated before marriage, was she forced to the marriage?
the African society doesn't favour a cheating woman,so watch your step and accept your fate with your hubby.

after all ,you swore for better, for worse.

better still, divorce him,and have a field day with your gigolo.
Re: My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! by DANDONdGreat(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
INTERENSTING!!! Enjoy yourself and enjoy your live then

(1) (Reply)

what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? / Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. / Is This Punishment Right For A Cheating Wife/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.