Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together (1200 Views)

Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag / Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by thegenius84: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
Myself and wife to be were discussing today and she asked if i can carry her hand bag while walking together, i replied No, but if she's weak or sick i can help her but if not make she carry her bag herself o, so the Question is Guys can u help your wife or Girlfriend to carry her bag ?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
Depends
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
What's there?
I for one don't lyk someone carrying my bag for me. Even if he offers, i'll probably decline but it's no big deal to do it as a guy. U guys just read meanings into little inconsequential things. undecided
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Pacify: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
No way!! Why should I carry her handbag when I didn't ask her to come come along with it in the first place.
Besides, I don't wanna draw unnecessary attention to myself so I'll just stay with my 'NO'!
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Acidosis(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hmn...

It depends on the type of bag.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by clemz85(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Wife?
Sick?
Too many luggage? YES.

For any other reason? NO

Dn't ask me to show if I love you, cuz you gonnu be heart broking
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Mystiqme: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
Luggage yes.
Handbag no.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
What's difficult in doing that? undecidedYet they wud wash her pants behind closed doors grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by haitto99(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
I dey craze? I no fit
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
haitto99: I dey craze? I no fit

WHY?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 08, 2013
Of course i can. But anyway it depends on how much i know the lady. If it is first time date, boy if you touch that bag or purse she is gonna call you 'criminal'.
But with time i can comfortably do that, also whenever i am walking with my sisters, elder or younger, i carry 'em bags.

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 08, 2013
lynpetra: What's difficult in doing that? undecidedYet they wud wash her pants behind closed doors grin
shut up! The bag thingy ain't a big deal for me at all but i can never wash undies! Even if she is sick(rather pay for it to be washed)
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2013
thegenius84: Dear Nairalanders,
Myself and wife to be were discussing today and she asked if i can carry her hand bag while walking together, i replied No, but if she's weak or sick i can help her but if not make she carry her bag herself o, so the Question is Guys can u help your wife or Girlfriend to carry her bag ?
old school. I do it all the time.
If she doesn't carry a bag, i do hold her purse!
Isn't it so sexy on it's own?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by dmcdad: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2013
Jeez! Why do we make a mountain outta a mole hill? Is that really a big deal? Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, it's even kinda romantic. Yet, that doesn't mean its automatically becomes the man's job or something.

But seriously, I don't know why people read excess meaning to everything that comes to the fore...
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Exponental(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2013
Carrying a bag is part of a lady's dressing, so she should carry it herself, but I can help if need be, no big deal.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Of course i can. But anyway it depends on how much i know the lady. If it is first time date, boy if you touch that bag or purse she is gonna call you 'criminal'.
But with time i can comfortably do that, also whenever i am walking with my sisters, elder or younger, i carry 'em bags.

You are a gentleman :-)
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by 192: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2013
uhmmm nope undecided
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by haitto99(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

WHY?
this is africa nt d western worid
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by AtheistD(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sure, why not. No big deal.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
haitto99: this is africa nt d western worid

So, which law states dt u shld nt carry her bag in africa?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:

shut up! The bag thingy ain't a big deal for me at all but i can never wash undies! Even if she is sick(rather pay for it to be washed)

Shut down! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive:10 True Facts About Ladies / I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! / My Genotype Issue "AS"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.