Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? (4004 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Fizboy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: no..for me u have to be tall and intelligent first to attract me. Other things can follow...like having muscles and money is a bonus
yeah dats kul u know..I dey feel u big time we could get to meet sometime soon cus am d kind of gee u dream of *winks*
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
fubbyy: what type of diet if I may ask

Vegan

& If you do go with meat, follow your blood type, and cycle off and on Pure vegan & Meat Diet in a 3:1 Week Ratio.

Meaning, Pure Vegan 3 Weeks out of the Month...and some room to be Liberal the Final Week.

Honestly i am at the point where i only eat meat 12 days out of the Whole Year, Solely to Maintain 220 & For Special Occassions {Super Bowl Party, Cookout Holiday Ect.....}

You cats eat entirely too much meat, i can see it in your faces.

Americans are even worse, Southern Americans are morphing into a different species with webbed hands & feet from all the grotesque bovine & swine properties they are absorbing
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
What attracts most women, Money first, good structured biceps or built up muscles. tongue.....not too much o... tongue, then swag and yeahhh class....
Check out the body.... And u know what I mean... wink

3 Likes

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by AtheistD(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Amelian: What attracts most women, Money first, good structured biceps or built up muscles. tongue.....not too much o... tongue, then swag and yeahhh class....

Gulp shocked

What the.... you really mean business. What are you going to do with all that muscle?
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I am intelligent but average height... will that do or do I need to wear high heel shoes tongue
yes pls do wear one, it'll be finer if u get those type denrele edun normally wear. grin grin

but seriously i gat nothing against average height, its just short guys. I don't like if a guy is shorter dan me..its somehow

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Fizboy: yeah dats kul u know..I dey feel u big time we could get to meet sometime soon cus am d kind of gee u dream of *winks*
really?? cheesy
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Gulp shocked

What the.... you really mean business. What are you going to do with all that muscle?

grin grin grin u really wanna know? cool grin
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by MrsCork2(f): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
I love slim guys.
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Vegan

& If you do go with meat, follow your blood type, and cycle off and on Pure vegan & Meat Diet in a 3:1 Week Ratio.

Meaning, Pure Vegan 3 Weeks out of the Month...and some room to be Liberal the Final Week.

Honestly i am at the point where i only eat meat 12 days out of the Whole Year, Solely to Maintain 220 & For Special Occassions {Super Bowl Party, Cookout Holiday Ect.....}

You cats eat entirely too much meat, i can see it in your faces.

Americans are even worse, Southern Americans are morphing into a different species with webbed hands & feet from all the grotesque bovine & swine properties they are absorbing

What is vegan? Is it a supplement?? And when you talking about meat, is it any kinda meat or beef
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
^Those are some nice sunglasses if i must say
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: ^Those are some nice sunglasses if i must say

Oh please mate answer my question!
I've been hitting the gym for the past 3 weeks now and I'm getting stronger but I don't think I'm taking the right diet!
I took casilan 90 which is a protein shake but its finished and I don't think of getting another one!
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Oh please mate answer my question!
I've been hitting the gym for the past 3 weeks now and I'm getting stronger but I don't think I'm taking the right diet!
I took casilan 90 which is a protein shake but its finished and I don't think of getting another one!

What are your goals?

Are you trying to achieve strength or a cut physique?

There is a different science behind the achievement of both

Body Builders, can't lift what Power Lifters can achieve, conversely, Power Lifters don't have gorgeous physiques like Body Builders

What are you going for, strength or appearance?

If it's Appearance, introduce yourself to a Veganism Lifestyle

a Pure Vegetarian Diet {along with no dairy products of any kind} will keep your %Body Fat Extremely Low

^Follow this and shift your mind to more Aerobics & Yoga, with Heavy Stretching & Light Lifting, as Opposed to Heavy Lifting & Light Stretching

Maintaining a Beautiful Body & Face is a Lifestyle, not a Hobby ~
wink
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

What are your goals?

Are you trying to achieve strength or a cut physique?

There is a different science behind the achievement of both

Body Builders, can't lift what Power Lifters can achieve, conversely, Power Lifters don't have gorgeous physiques like Body Builders

What are you going for, strength or appearance?

If it's Appearance, introduce yourself to a Veganism Lifestyle

a Pure Vegetarian Diet {along with no dairy products of any kind} will keep your %Body Fat Extremely Low

^Follow this and shift your mind to more Aerobics & Yoga, with Heavy Stretching & Light Lifting, as Opposed to Heavy Lifting & Light Stretching

Maintaining a Beautiful Body & Face is a Lifestyle, not a Hobby ~
wink

My goals is appearance honestly and veganism lifestyle is just what I need........
Thanks mate!
I'll get there!!
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Fizboy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
yeah
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Fizboy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
yeah @ booque nd I lyk ur name though sounds kind of ........
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 09, 2013
^^sounds kind of what pls?! tongue
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by AwesomeDaniel(m): 2:51am On Jun 09, 2013
Awww.. Thanks bro... I appreciate.. Thats so tremendously sweet. Fa?ggot.
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Yohh this niqqah above me Ugly as Hell

Damn this niqqah ugly
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by True2myself24(f): 2:57am On Jun 09, 2013
Amelian: What attracts most women, Money first, good structured biceps or built up muscles. tongue.....not too much o... tongue, then swag and yeahhh class....

Omg this guy is so hooooooottt!!!!!
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Fizboy(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2013
booqee: ^^sounds kind of what pls?! tongue
never mind cus I av nt got a name for it yet..so wats up with u
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by yinkard4me(m): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2013
booqee: ^^sounds kind of what pls?! tongue
?
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
yinkard4me: ?
are u muscular?
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Fizboy: never mind cus I av nt got a name for it yet..so wats up with u
lol.....kk. I'm aiit,
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by yinkard4me(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
booqee: are u muscular?
Rara
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by yinkard4me(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
booqee: are u muscular?
Rara.. Any oda tyn I can entice u wit? Will like to pop oh
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by bknight: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
angry
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Negro1: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
I dnt think sso, I'm not muscular, no packs (no big belle either) bt stil God has blessed me with a fair number of attention from women, sometimesss I even reject some 'contact' offerss
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
yinkard4me: Rara.. Any oda tyn I can entice u wit? Will like to pop oh
go and pop champagne if you feel like popping. embarassed smh
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
Negro1: I dnt think sso, I'm not muscular, no packs (no big belle either) bt stil God has blessed me with a fair number of attention from women, sometimesss I even reject some 'contact' offerss
for ur mind now.......?!
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by yinkard4me(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
booqee: go and pop champagne if you feel like popping. embarassed smh
champagne ke? Y u shaking ur head?
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
yinkard4me: champagne ke? Y u shaking ur head?
you have a very dirty mind dat even three days soaking with klin and jik cannot wash it off! angry Dat why i'm shaking my head!

yinkard4me: Rara.. Any oda tyn I can entice u wit?
show me your bank acc statement and ur badonkey grin
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
yinkard4me: .
you're almost five years on nl with just 75 post?? Beht why??
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by yinkard4me(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
booqee:

you're almost five years on nl with just 75 post?? Beht why??
normally I just login, read comments and log out. If u look @ dos post well, they are on dat B13 thread and now dat I mt u on nairaland. Its now making sense to me and fun. BTW did u also count dos hidden post join? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. / Qualities The Woman You Want To Marry Should Posses / See Why I Got A Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.