Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread - Car Talk (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread (198599 Views)

Pls Help Needed With 1999 Nissan Infiniti Qx4 Ac / Nissan/infiniti Car Thread / Nissan Infiniti 1999-2002 Qx4 Against Toyota 2000 Camry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
makavele:

If you want to win an argument; get your facts right.

How old are you by the way?

Seems you lack comprehension skills?

Somebody said "I drove from Lekki to Ipaja and back; round trip on a quarter tank of fuel". Where does this person stay?

1. Lekki

2. Ipaja

3. Oshodi

4. Okoko

Your time starts now.

Ipaja champion. grin
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

Its almost 5pm work go soon close are you ready to drive this long stretch? Get driver or Use BRT. No go kill ur self grin cry

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by efe35L: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

The cars i mentioned are far from luxury cars. grin Infact they are used as ubers. I stated the history because i know how each of these cars manage fuel. You own luxury cars C300, infiniti, muscle but stay at Ipaja Ayobo cheesy cheesy cheesy. Hahaha. 3bedroom flat there is 250k. Are you a cheapskate? What happened to core mainland. Youre a typical Lion online and church rat or cat in real life

Pipedreams you no well. I fell off my table at work laughing

3 Likes

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by efe35L: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

Its almost 5pm work go soon close are you ready to drive this long stretch? Get driver or Use BRT. No go kill ur self grin cry

Lmao. Back pain dey rush am grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

Ipaja champion. grin

Okay; you answered "correctly". How do you feel now? Better ?

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

Ipaja champion. grin

Okay; you answered "correctly". How do you feel now? Better?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by LUNOreviews: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

Na BRT sure pass bro.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by LUNOreviews: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
You guys made my evening. Cat and rat lol
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by efe35L: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
makavele:

Bro with all due respect. I drive same FX 35 2005. 2k is a little to small to make that journey and back. 3k would do it. Ipaja is far
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
efe35L:

Bro with all due respect. I drive same FX 35 2005. 2k is a little to small to make that journey and back. 3k would do it. Ipaja is far

Exactly! Thank you for ur honest opinion. I want to see that corolla infiniti allah!
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
efe35L:

Exactly my point! Thank you for ur honest opinion. I want to see that corolla infiniti allah!
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
efe35L:

Since you came respectfully, I shall accord you that same respect.

1. No two vehicles have the same fuel economy. We drive the same fx35; but we have different economies. Mine might just be better than yours. That is why I always request people to post their dashboard in KOER mode or even a live data.

2. I never mentioned any amount of fuel. I said quarter tank. Maybe you should go back and read again, slowly this time. If the fx has a 90 litre capacity, quarter tank is about 23 litres. 23 litres x 145 = 3335, about 3400 round figure.

Are you feeling me? He actually felt inferior in his own complex; and began to yap all over the place without paying
attention to details; like a baby whose candy was stolen.

The manufacturer says you can achieve 17mpg all things being equal. The term "all things being equal" is what I consider relative; just as I answered the OP's question. I said: "Your question is relative depending on . . . "

So I wonder where he got his 2k from.

We good now?

2 Likes

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

No mind the maga.

At this juncture, I think you should watch your tongue and how you address me.

Too much of everything is unhealthy. One thing I will not tolerate is passive remarks and abuses.

If you cannot pass a message intellectually and respectfully, you might as well take a walk from this debate.

I can be uncouth too to a phenomenal degree; but I choose not to because I want people to learn that is why i had to go as far as posting

images and calculations. Now if you want to come at me; I need facts and calculations, pictures and evidence.

Not all these ghetto lingo you are littering all over the place.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
makavele:

Your question is relative! Since it depends on distance, condition of engine, correctness of wheel size and tire pressure, etc.
Ceteris paribus, you should do 100km with about 15litres,
at least that is what my FUEL ECONOMY graph shows. If I drive like an idiot, it goes to about 18litres.
For the power and pleasure derived, to hell with fuel economy.

I actually did Lekki to Ipaja and back on a quarter tank of fuel with full A/C and moderate traffic, bad roads etc some weeks ago.

Oga see what you wrote above. 100km on 15L! grin
N145x 15 = N2,175. Approx 2k fuel. Are you with me mohammed?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bye now . . don't infect me with your stup1d1ty please. You are an overwhelming disgrace to the infiniti community.

p.s.: stick to your corolla; you dont even understand what the term fuel economy is; nor how it is calculated.

Oh your car never came with a manual, and you never bothered to download one.

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
makavele:
Bye now . . don't infect me with your stup1d1ty please. You are an overwhelming disgrace to the infiniti community.

p.s.: stick to your corolla; you dont even understand what the term fuel economy is; nor how it is calculated.

Oh your car never came with a manual, and you never bothered to download one.

Oh cretin abeg shut up and hit the road or else you would reach home by 12midnight. Fuckboy

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

Oh cretin abeg shut up and hit the road or else you would reach home by 12midnight. Fuckboy

Let me grant your dying wish . . .

Now go "masturbate" on that.

there is the camry, the infiniti, the benz which is new and an audi too

all in "Ipaja".
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

I know you are a troll but today I will teach you not to troll everybody you come across.

I am not the cause of your misfortune obitee.

Sold wardrobe, sold tv, sold ps3 . . .

You will soon sell that m35 or rather put, you will either kill that m35 or that m35 will kill you.

Tufiakwa, I have not seen someone as bitter as you before.

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
makavele:

Let me grant you dying wish . . .

Now go "masturbate" on that.

there is the camry, the infiniti, the benz which is new and an audi too

all in "Ipaja"

He has started posting pictures hahahaha. Complex no good o chai grin hahahah Ipaja goons. Your just a miserable wanna be.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

He has started posting pictures hahahaha. Complex no good o chai grin

I thought it was your dying wish.

Okay you good now?

Or you still need more pictures of the corolla infiniti?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

He has started posting pictures hahahaha. Complex no good o chai grin hahahah Ipaja goons. Your just a miserable wanna be.

Are you done masturbating on them? Or shall I upload more?

I have your time now.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
makavele:

I thought it was your dying wish.

Okay you good now?

Or you still need more pictures of the corolla infiniti?

Sure snap the engine sef. I'm sure its carrying a Camry 2AZ engine grin cos thats the only way i can equate all the thrash you posted up there
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

Sure snap the engine sef. I'm sure its carrying a Camry 2AZ engine grin cos thats the only way i can equate all the thrash you posted up there

I even forgot the Camry's pictures. Yes a 2AZ engine, i bought it in "Ipaja".

We don't drive V6 sedans in Ipaja.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Oya what else, I am waiting . . .
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Instead of being calm, humble and learn . . you are trolling.

Trolling people old enough to be your father's mate. Old enough to have a child your age.

Old enough to change your life. Old enough to impart good knowledge to you.

Let's keep going.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by yagor: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmmn what can I say? makavele do not stoop so low to banter with a $%$^ he will beat you with experience if you know what I mean.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
makavele:
Instead of being calm, humble and learn . . you are trolling.

Trolling people old enough to be your father's mate. Old enough to have a child your age.

Old enough to change your life. Old enough to impart good knowledge to you.

Let's keep going.

Did you say learn?? I do not learn from nitwits or confused individuals. First u spewed you can do 100km with 15L (2,000)now u said it was quarter tank you drove with and it costs you approx 3,300 to get it up there. What do i believe? Oga please face your driving. You don descend thirdmainland? grin
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by makavele: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

Did you say learn?? I do not learn from nitwits or confused individuals. First u spewed you can do 100km with 15L (2,000)now u said it was quarter tank you drove with and it costs you approx 3,300 to get it up there. What do i believe? Oga please face your driving. You don descend thirdmainland? grin

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by nurey(m): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
makavele please let sleeping dogs lie you have made your points and very valid one, I besiege you to calm down please.

pipedreams what I don't like in your statement is belittling makavele simply because he lives in ipaja or ajegunle.

I have stayed in lekki and I know what people living over there face, cost of tfare, undrinkable water, flood, hardcore robbers.

its not a crime to drive bugatti and live in a slum it's called choice

but it's a crime to live a fake life in lekki it's called low self esteem which leads to depression and then death grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (86) (Reply)

Top 5 Signs Of A Bad Fuel Injector / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread / What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.