Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? (27796 Views)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by bxcode(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Are ibos the only people being killed by hausas ? What about the indigenious people of the north that have suffered more from these killings,how come they've not been organising protests ?

Ibos are fond of propaganda !
Hausas protest against hausas.....smh

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by emmanuel4758(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2013
bory09: No be only sit at home na sit for bush. Me am going to market and if dem born them well make them harass me.
if dem haras u wetin u go do kwanu
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Kingclickmedia: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2013
My area is cooleee . Chai Weddings CANCELLED! Its a pity
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by DGovnor1(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=Okija juju]I just called my people's in Awka and they are not happy.

Most of em are indoors not because they want to be, but because their security is not assured as these MASSOB touts are known to be violent.

This is absolutely ridiculous.
[/quote
MOSSOB touts are violent" see your live, I pity you. With your BH mentality and you still have the guts to call a people knOwn for their non violent approach to issue as touts....I rather stick to such tout then be affiliated to your BH kinsman...
Point of note: nobody is compelled to but they were appealed to stay back and Pray while also remembering the Apo 6 killed by your kins men in police uniform.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Youngzedd(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Are ibos the only people being killed by hausas ? What about the indigenious people of the north that have suffered more from these killings,how come they've not been organising protests ?

Ibos are fond of propaganda !

YOU have nothing meaningful to contribute on this thread.
Clear the way.....
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by satysaca: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Soldiers have killed so many MASSOB memebers here in ONITSHA at Modebe avenue (6) Six persons were kileed and i heard One was also killed at 3-3 Side infact they are hidden cos Police and Soldiers are looking for them.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Policewoman(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2013
Just drove past Apo Mechanic village in Abuja where the APO 6 were trading before the were killed. Seems the Apo spare parts dealers are complying half way. Some are open, others are not. I will urge all to be law abiding while observing this sit at home. It's a matter of choice and nobody should be forced. Ndigbo ekenee m unu.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2013
satysaca: Soldiers have killed so many MASSOB memebers here in ONITSHA at Modebe avenue (6) Six persons were kileed and i heard One was also killed at 3-3 Side infact they are hidden cos Police and Soldiers are looking for them.

If this is true,I guess the shoot at sight order is working !
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by pmc01(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2013
Make them extend the order to one week and we will know how truly 'united' our Ibo brothers are on this 'cause'. wink
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by jjcbuthot: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2013
bobthebuilder99: How are you going to support the President and support Biafra at the same time?

Confused people.

Those guys/villagers are confused enemies of Nigeria.

Are the igbos in Lagos and elsewhere also sitting at home? It will be good to sympathize with your brothers and sisters in the village. At least that will create opportunity for other serious minded business people to make money when your shops are closed.

If the sit-at-home doesn't produce enough effect, try hunger strike - I am sure that will work.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by COOLDUN: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2013
justsayemma: Sit from home,abi sit wit home,d rich n influential Ibos,who wuld have made d struggle meaningful,r enjoying d loot from Nigerian politics,d poor dey there,dey do dry struggle.abeg my shop dey wild open 4 customers.

You are ignorant of history, since the beginning of struggles in the history of mankind, rich men never fight for liberation/freedom, because they are well placed and bought over by the slave masters. It is only when they are pushed much to the wall they react.Have you seen a healthy fellow going to a doctor for a treatment?

We are not looking for a big politician to fight for our right/freedom. During the time of the Israelites in Egypt, the well placed ones rebelled and opposed Moses and Aaron until they arrived at the promised land.

Let me remind you this, your wish and opinion can never stop the liberation of Biafra. By the way if Nigerians are not touched by this single move of Sit At Home from the MASSOB today, why are you guys complaining and pained about it? keep on living in your fools paradise, one day you will wake up and see the un imaginable surprise of your entire life.

Till then keep on hating. No one can change the will of God. Long live Biafra. Long live the MASSOB. Long live the Igbos.

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by bxcode(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Mo'r'on. .Are all Northerners hausas ?
Hyper mo'r'on!!! Indigenous northerners as ǚ said are mainly who? Yorubas and Ijaws right Smh again for you

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ballabriggs: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2013
MASSOB is an association of ndiaguru, seeking who to deceive and make money by furthering hate.

They do not care about any nonsense, they do not care about the Apo six, it is an opportunity to further their hate and neo-fascist agenda just as the EDL did with the murder of Sergeant Lee Rigby.

Every serious minded person knows this is a huge joke. However, our country is filled with uneducated and ignorant people and thus it becomes easy for such criminals like MASSOB to thrive.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by pmc01(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2013
ndiuwa: @pmc01 or wat! U hi?
You missed your way?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by abouzaid: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2013
I have been informed by folks back home that onitsha,ogbaru and nkpor areas are complying 100%. The army presence is also intimidating. The use of armed security against the ppl should be roundly condemned.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by pmc01(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2013
o'boy:
it pains you,why?
Are you for real or just lost?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Agrika: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2013
....whats with these people, sitting at home, e concern una, swallowing panadol for another man's headache abeg leave igbos alone jor..
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: MASSOB is an association of ndiaguru, seeking who to deceive and make money by furthering hate.

They do not care about any nonsense, they do not care about the Apo six, it is an opportunity to further their hate and neo-fascist agenda
just as the EDL did with the murder of Sergeant Lee Rigby.

Every serious minded person knows this is a huge joke. However, our country is filled with uneducated and ignorant people and thus it becomes easy for such criminals like MASSOB to thrive.

Honestly NL is filled with educated I'd'I'o't's

Thumbs up for you and okija. cool

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2013
Guys ignore quoting or responding to that Bluethoot. Its a known fact that he get hard-on wit Igbo affair in this forum. U'r only helping quicken his or.ga.sm by responding to him.

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Policewoman(f): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2013
If a group of people decide to sit their a.s.ses at home, then why are some other people drinking panadol for their headache? Is that not the height of joblessness?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2013
abouzaid: I have been informed by folks back home that onitsha,ogbaru and nkpor areas are complying 100%. The army presence is also intimidating. The use of armed security against the ppl should be roundly condemned.

Did you condemn the use of soldiers to quell protesters in Lagos,Port harcourt,Abuja and other places during the fuel subsidy palaver ?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by teniola55(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2013
Hmm...MASSOB!...but can we go out to play ps2?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by tchaik(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2013
yeboyes: [size=15pt]You Igbos don't know what you want One minute you are supporting Jonathan the next minute you are supporting Massob.This is why you always fail in politics.Unite and stick to one plan instead of perambulating like prostitutes.If you want to support Jonathan who will surely do you mago mago ,support him.However if you want to achieve an independent state ,stick to your guns and stop flip flopping[/size] grin

okwa eziokwu ka this guy na-ekwu.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by abouzaid: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If this is true,I guess the shoot at sight order is working !
my dear, stop quoting ppl that did not quote u. The shoot at sight order worked during the mko riots in the southwest, the maitasine riots in northwest, the ongoing boko haram ethnic cleansing in the northeast, the zaki biam massacre in the northcentral and the operation wetie riots violent clampdown in the southwest. The score for operation wetie was over 3000. You wan compare score?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) / Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto / kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.