Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? (27795 Views)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by pmc01(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2013
biafran soul:

Never knew Igbos are this important (holding the nation to ransom ke). They never even go you don dey cry like this. Sorry eh
Off target, try again! But, why are you such a sharp striker like F. Torres nah? Anyway, anyway, oya try another shot. Aim well this time o. tongue
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Systemguru: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2013
bory09: No be only sit at home na sit for bush. Me am going to market and if dem born them well make them harass me.
and Who do u think u are?

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Umaekpe: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2013
christ4mi: Mumu set of people. Make them try am for Abuja or Lagos na
what makes dem to be mumu? My dear, people who ar trying to recognise there people dat lost dere lives,u den open ur stinking mouth & call dem mumu,lnfact u ar not matured,becos ur words reflected d nature of heart,let me qualifies u as a half human being just pocket ur mind properly slowpoke

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by pmc01(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2013
System guru: and Who do u think u are?
Your countryman, of course.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Agbalanze(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2013
I notice that most people are at home not just because of the massob but also, they are not certain if our security operatives are equal to the task.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ballabriggs: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2013
I just called my home boy at Owerri now.

He says all the nkwobi and ugba joints are opened and boys are living their lives as normal.

You can check out Chioma spot, Mbari kitchen, Obari ogwa or Tropical gardens to live your normal lives. Anyi tala ugba nwuo mmi, ndi protest na mere ma. cool cool cool

Ignore the criminals called MASSOB, boys are living their lives normally.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2013
Agbalanze: I notice that most people are at home not just because of the massob but also, they are not certain if our security operatives are equal to the task.

Equal to what task? Stopping MASSOB from assaulting any Igbo man that decides to go about his business or what?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Chikala4u(f): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2013
Nkpor is calm,everybody is at home.thankGod is weekend and nepa people ar trying
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Emekas and the Chichis wit their egos! ee go over una oo! grin
Cha! See allround post bannin around me hia grin
This post has been hidden.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by farem: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2013
For Lagos here, nothing like sit at home! I passed through Apapa-oshodi exp about an hour ago. Warehouse for cele-Ijesa is fuller than I have witnessed before. It's full with Igbos 95%. You see this thing no go work for people, the idea is dead wit the visioner. Somebody who is looking for political relevance and gratification is trying to frustrate my daily bread.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: I just called my home boy at Owerri now.

He says all the nkwobi and ugba joints are opened and boys are living their lives as normal.

You can check out Chioma spot, Mbari kitchen, Obari ogwa or Tropical gardens to live your normal lives. Anyi tala ugba nwuo mmi, ndi protest na mere ma. cool cool cool

Ignore the criminals called MASSOB, boys are living their lives normally.

This is why I love Ndi Owerri and Ndi Enugu.. They have not allowed MASSOB touts to fuucck up their town. This crap can only happen in Abia Stae which is the HQ of Bakassi boys and MASSOB, and Anambra State.

Nna Biko gwa the boys na Mua bu Ichie Okija no na uzo na bia Ibari Ogwa Kita. Si fa gwa waiter ka o ti Nyerem ofu Ewu point-and-kill na oku.. grin Oringo gbu kwa anyi..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by abouzaid: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2013
Minsah5: igbos are fool u wnt to do two tins at a time support failure jonathan and massob u beta tink twice b4 u do
can somebody hide this post for bad english. And ban him too for the bad english in his statues message.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by emyibe(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2013
christ4mi: Mumu set of people. Make them try am for Abuja or Lagos na
We dont need Lagos, Abuja or big mugu like you to achieve BIAFRA

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by nnalove(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2013
bobthebuilder99: How are you going to support the President and support Biafra at the same time?

Confused people.
ur illiteracy has chased ur understand away from not knowing d reasons for embarking on sit-at- action. According to them is for d wanton killing and massacre of their love ones across d country mum reason now.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2013
farem: For Lagos here, nothing like sit at home! I passed through Apapa-oshodi exp about an hour ago. Warehouse for cele-Ijesa is fuller than I have witnessed before. It's full with Igbos 95%. You see this thing no go work for people, the idea is dead wit the visioner. Somebody who is looking for political relevance and gratification is trying to frustrate my daily bread.

Lmao @ frustrate my daily bread.

You must be a typical iboman,You don't wanna mess with today's EGO. grin
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ballabriggs: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Information reaching me is that the whole sham is a failure already and I am happy and proud.

I thank all those who have seen through the deceit of these criminals thereby ignoring their criminal and illegal 'sit at home' order. For once it gives me hope that we will progress as our people are not so naive to be fooled by miscreants and vagabonds masquerading under the actualization of an illegal entity known as Biafra.

I salute all who have called their bluff. It is victory against the agents of darkness.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
nnalove: ur illiteracy has chased ur understand away from not knowing d reasons for embarking on sit-at- action. According to them is for d wanton killing and massacre of their love ones across d country mum reason now.

Dude,how old are you ?

Nna go open store cuz this your English no be smaLl thing o. tongue grin
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
[b]This is a shout out to the mod of this thread for sanitising it..

Now back to the matter at hand.

MASSOB will lead us nowhere.. If we must succeed as a people, we need to call a conference of Ndi Igbos worldwide and really discuss our issues. A lot of us here are very sentimental (myself inclusive). If we don't all adopt a clear headed approach, we will continue to be lost.

We are like the Jews of Isreal, so confused, it took them 40 years to complete a Journey that shouldn't have lasted more than a few weeks.

MASSOB is an association of touts. I have seen them at work in Onitsha and Aba. I'm too well schooled to be led by touts. They had a good idea whit this stay at home thing, but to threaten the safety of Ndi Igbos who flouted it is absolutely unacceptable. Most people are indoors because of the threat to lives and properties. Sme of you here are so clueless that you have to idea the cyclic effect of this. By Monday, many Igbo sons and daughters would be out of a job. many Igbo sons and daughters would have lost many opportunities simply because they couldn't move. Many Igbo business men would have lost sure deals to other rivals. The people who set up this did not take that into consideration. Infact most of you here typing are not even living within MASSOB territories.. This is not like a nationwide strike, where it can be understood and classified as a force majure.

I'm sorry, but I am really appalled by this. When educated men allow touts rule them, this is what you get. Ever wondered why the top dogs amongst us never fully associated with MASSOB? It's for reasons such as this.

Anyi ka na gba ari ka Ndi nzuzu. In times like this, I can only wonder when we will start making true strides in this nation. One moment we are lashing out and demanding a Nation, next moment we are clamouring for a division, next we are calling for the head of Ndi Hausa, next we are allying with the same Ndi Hausa (Rochas), next we want to rule the same nation we just clamoured to leave.. Isn't this madness?[/b]

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by jadakiss213(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
pmc01: Make them extend the order to one week and we will know how truly 'united' our Ibo brothers are on this 'cause'. wink
u want them to die of hunger? Na u go feed them
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: Information reaching me is that the whole sham is a failure already and I am happy and proud.

I thank all those who have seen through the deceit of these criminals thereby ignoring their criminal and illegal 'sit at home' order. For once it gives me hope that we will progress as our people are not so naive to be fooled by miscreants and vagabonds masquerading under the actualization of an illegal entity known as Biafra.

I salute all who have called their bluff. It is victory against the agents of darkness.
Okija juju: [b]This is a shout out to the mod of this thread for sanitising it..

Now back to the matter at hand.

MASSOB will lead us nowhere.. If we must succeed as a people, we need to call a conference of Ndi Igbos worldwide and really discuss our issues. A lot of us here are very sentimental (myself inclusive). If we don't all adopt a clear headed approach, we will continue to be lost.

We are like the Jews of Isreal, so confused, it took them 40 years to complete a Journey that shouldn't have lasted more than a few weeks.

MASSOB is an association of touts. I have seen them at work in Onitsha and Aba. I'm too well schooled to be led by touts. They had a good idea whit this stay at home thing, but to threaten the safety of Ndi Igbos who flouted it is absolutely unacceptable. Most people are indoors because of the threat to lives and properties. Sme of you here are so clueless that you have to idea the cyclic effect of this. By Monday, many Igbo sons and daughters would be out of a job. many Igbo sons and daughters would have lost many opportunities simply because they couldn't move. Many Igbo business men would have lost sure deals to other rivals. The people who set up this did not take that into consideration. This is not like a nationwide strike, where it can be understood and classified as a force majure. I'm sorry, but I am really appalled by this. When educated men allow touts rule them, this is what you get. Ever wondered why the top dogs amongst us never fully associated with MASSOB? It's for reasons such as this. [/b]

These two posts should get the award for the posts of the day.Precise and objective especially coming from sons of the soil.It makes my participation on this thread less though. grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare / Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.