Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. (5773 Views)

LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Top 10 Best Proposal Lines Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. by jenivie(f): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2013
Most women love the smell of fragrances. They love to see men getting attracted to them and love this feeling of power over men. Similarly, they love the smell of a guy with expensive cologne, especially ones which are seductive, sexy and tasty-smelling.
To capture this nature in men, many best brands have come up with Sensual Perfumes for men to wear. These perfumes are a must have for men who want to feel sexy, seductive and sensual for their women. Don’t wait – buy one of these bottles now! Just a dash of one of these 10 seductive perfumes can have a woman spellbound.

10. Kenneth Cole Vintage Black

The sweet and sour scent of the Vintage Black by Kenneth Cole is said to be a magnet for girls. It contains grapefruit, dewy greens, lime, white pepper, lavender, tequila, and oak and sandal wood. Try it out at night in the club and you are guaranteed to be tingling everybody’s nostrils. Recommended use: nighttime. The 3.4oz bottle retails for only $29.15 on Amazon.

9. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

The Le Male from Jean Paul Gaultier guarantees that you will stand out every time you wear it, be it at a party or on a regular office day. Recommended use: daytime, nighttime. The 2.5oz Le Male bottle sells for $41.99 on Amazon.

8. Ferrari for Men – Ferrari Black

Ferrari Black comes with a slightly fruity and woody scent, which makes it perfect for wearing it at the office. The scent is very light, so it can’t be offensive to anybody. The Ferrari Black is among the cheapest top-rated colognes on today’s market. Recommended use: daytime, office. The Eau de Toilette Spray 1.3oz bottle currently sells for $18.50 on Amazon, and the 4.2-ounce one for $25.43, so you are far better off if you buy the bigger bottle.

7. Tom Ford Grey Vetiver

It is the topmost recommended perfume for middle aged gentlemen. It comes with a carefully chosen blend of pimento, nutmeg, grapefruit, moss, and vetiver. It isn’t the cheapest cologne on the market, but it’s guaranteed to make you stand out. Recommended use: casual. Amazon sells the Grey Vetiver in 1.7oz bottles for $88.18 and 3.4oz for $104.99.

6. Davidoff for Men Cool Water

Davidoff’s Cool Water comes with a blend of peppermint, geranium, coriander, lavender, cedar and sandalwood – quite regular ingredients, but the mix is totally unique. It is primarily meant for teenagers, but anybody can wear it. Recommended use: daytime. Amazon sells Davidoff’s Cool Water spray for $31.48 for the 4.2-ounce bottle.

CLICK HERE to view the TOP 5.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. by Strongfaze(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks alot @ op. Pls can u help me wit d cost/ sellin price in Nigeria? I only saw d price in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. by jenivie(f): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Strongfaze: Thanks alot @ op. Pls can u help me wit d cost/ sellin price in Nigeria? I only saw d price in dollars.
Which ones exactly do you want to know the Naira value?
Re: Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. by chukxie(m): 1:03am On Jun 09, 2013
I've used Davidoff Cool Water and i can say it's a nice perfume. Its fragrance is sensually mild and can last the whole day.
Re: Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
I love Giorgio and emperior Armani perfumes for men.
Re: Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. by Talkyaown: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
@OP, pls how much is the Davidoff cool water in Naira?
Re: Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. by jenivie(f): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Talkyaown: @OP, pls how much is the Davidoff cool water in Naira?
N10,245
Re: Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. by emmabest2000(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Are you for real ? Those perfumes you mention none of them will make TOP 10 best perfume for male lolzzz
Re: Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. by jenivie(f): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
emma_best2000: Are you for real ? Those perfumes you mention none of them will make TOP 10 best perfume for male lolzzz
Can you please state which will make your own list?

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Do U Term As Sexy? / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas / Girls Are Very Wicked And Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.