Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Sexual Adventures Of Bonny Face (part 4) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sexual Adventures Of Bonny Face (part 4) (940 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sexual Adventures Of Bonny Face (part 4) by extraflyfineboy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
If you have been following my adventure, you will know that am single, and for the first few weeks I loved it. But

after sometime I began to feel the urge to be with a woman. Yeah yea, I know what you must be thinking; after my

adventures in 1,2, and 3 my sex cord should be off. But am addicted to sex and there’s nothing you can do about it.

I relocated to a new place because my neighbours imposed a social exile on me. I was staying at the apex of a 3 storey

building. Every night before I sleep I would stay at the balcony, viewing the world from above.

One night, I was about going to sleep when I noticed a girl removing her clothes in the building slightly opposite

mine. She off her cloth, then her bra, and as she looked herself in the mirror she began

to touch her breast in a sexual way. After a few minutes, she sat on the couch and began to masturbate. I felt ignited

watching the play.

The next day, I bought binoculars and waited for a repeat. She didn’t disappoint, this time she had some intimacy gadgets

including an electrical dick. I had a very clear view, thanks to the binoculars. As she played with herself, I felt a

familiar movement in my jean. I was aroused and needed to do something about it. As she did her thing on her sofa, I

closed my eyes and imagined I was with her, giving her what she wanted.

Trust me, the next day I made some inquiries about her and discovered she is the only daughter of a Major General in

the army. Military! That was a good reason for me............................

TO CONTINUE READING THIS STORY, PLEASE LOG ON TO http://umehoma..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Am I Being Judged Now? ( Please Read ) / The Dangers Of Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.