Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (942 Views)

Guys Plz I Need your Explanation / Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls / Give This An Explanation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
I love you all...
Re: . by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pllease, Iff you can see this Effemena_xy I really want to talkk to you...thank you
Re: . by omiobo: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
mzbraidebraide: Good day everyone,

Some minuutes ago I received my first BAN ever on nairaland...I neverr knew I was banned from the family section, I thought I had a problem with my internet service, not until I asked for help and someone explained....

I have so many questions..

Why was I banned??

I opened a thread on that section with my pictures and I had the plans of taking my pictures out after I've gotten a reply...How can I take it out now??

If I can't take it out, how I close down the thread??

I don't know if this is the appropraite place to open this thread but please if I'ts not, can someone tell me the appropraite plaace to post it.

Please I'm confused and I need a solution...Thank you

Click on modify,clear ur post and leave it with a dot (.) I mean a fullstop and click on submit.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
I can't see the modify icon
Re: . by 25omega(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
chances are the mod would have hidden your post. From what i have seen if you get banned for a post, they usually hide the post. If not, just send a PM to the mod of the section and explain what you are trying to do and they are usually good with getting back when you send em a PM
Re: . by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thaank you
Re: . by dplomaticVal: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
It's lucid tht sm mods dictators here delights in bannin one For no just cause, wht you'll av to do is simply wait For the expiration of ur ban which i knw won't last For long, then edit ur post & expunge wt u wish to rmv, datz al.

1 Like

Re: . by sexymoma(f): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Baby you've been banned, send a PM to one of the mods in the family section they might un-ban you. You shouldn't have posted your pics in family section asking if you are fat or not.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Was that the mistake??

Wow!!! Was that wrong??

I never knew oooooOOo.

I thought about romaance buut I did not want anybody to think I'm Man-hunting...

Maybe the health section was more appropraite...

I'm really really sorry...I'm still a novice oOoO...

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Prostitution Runs In Abuja / Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? / I'm In Love With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.