Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (26516 Views)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
The older the better.

You guys have no idea the joy that goes with spanking an older woman whilst she screams the entire house down cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: The older the better.

You guys have no idea the joy that goes with spanking an older woman whilst she screams the entire house down cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Really? Tell us more about it. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Vwandyboy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
angry Ndi ara!!!! Нaнaɑº°˚=Dнaнaɑº°=D=D
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))=)) º°˚Laff˚˚don°make meº°˚give boko Haram˚˚your house=)),address ooo°º=))
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Really? Tell us more about it. grin
Go figure it out by yourself tongue....see as you dey laff because of tete talk...smh
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Eneze1(f): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
can't date someone that am older than, will just be treating him like my younger bro, which is not fair to his ego
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by babe2011(f): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
My ex was six year younger than me, didn't know intially but when I knew I really felt bad . Its somehow to date younger guys cause one day if you do something he doesn't like he may feel because you are older. Don't really advise ladies cause Men will always be Men.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Vwandyboy: angry Ndi ara!!!! Нaнaɑº°˚=Dнaнaɑº°=D=D
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))=)) º°˚Laff˚˚don°make meº°˚give boko Haram˚˚your house=)),address ooo°º=))
which kain madness be this undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nope not at all
I'm 19 so younger guy will be like 14 sooo that just won't work..
I'll be abusing the poor lil guy grin ..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ZN2: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Vwandyboy: angry Ndi ara!!!! Нaнaɑº°˚=Dнaнaɑº°=D=D

Every now and then some creep shows up, what's this place turning into?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
babe2011: My ex was six year younger than me, didn't know intially but when I knew I really felt bad . Its somehow to date younger guys cause one day if you do something he doesn't like he may feel because you are older. Don't really advise ladies cause Men will always be Men.
I guess you didn't notice any difference whenever he spanks you on the bed wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Go figure it out by yourself tongue....see as you dey laff because of tete talk...smh
Lol.

I think some women who are 40 and above prefer younger men, due to their (younger men) energy on the bed. Most 40 year old men have less s.ex drive than 20 year old guys.
And women in their 40s experience little or no reduction in their s.ex drive.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ZN2: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
nadia_SA: Nope not at all

You're 19? With such a figure? Interesting. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ZN2: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:
Lol.

I think some women who are 40 and above prefer younger men, due to their (younger men) energy on the bed. Most 40 year old men have less s.ex drive than 20 year old guys.

No thanks to the invention of lubrication and "reconstruction". undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
nadia_SA: Nope not at all
Ditto! Exactly ,i was 14 and my first love was 19 and we got along nicely .It depends on the maturity and his confidence.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by delors(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Truth is the question is better put to guys if they can date older women...as for Ladies, age is nothing but a number...na action matter...But guys could be discriminatory at times, that's why I thought the question should be directed to the guys.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:
Lol.

You're right,women in their 40s would naturally prefer men in their mid 20s or early 30s....i don't want to go into details grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: which kain madness be this undecided

Allow him flex his new BB grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Br3nd4:

Allow him flex his new BB grin
Lmao grin grin...see me see badt mouth
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: The older the better.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Lmao grin grin...see me see badt mouth

lipsrsealed I no talk oo grin

@topic if he's responsible and matured, Yes I can date a younger guy and as long as he's able and capable wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Br3nd4:

@topic if he's responsible and matured, Yes I can date a younger guy and as long as he's able and capable wink

In what department?

grin cheesy cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
delors: Truth is the question is better put to guys if they can date older women...as for Ladies, age is nothing but a number...na action matter...But guys could be discriminatory at times, that's why I thought the question should be directed to the guys.
Most guys in Nigeria wouldn't date an older woman because of societal pressure,though nowadays who cares if you're running around with an ancient goddess after all people hardly interfere in people's affair like before.

If na before ,na your mama and your sisters go carry their hand push her away grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
val_dee:

In what department?

grin cheesy cool

I wonder. Lol tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Br3nd4:

Sure,maturity doesn't come with age .I have seen older guys misbehaving in a relationship that was suppose to be the talk of the town.

ermm pls specify the dept. you want him capable abeg? tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
val_dee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See as this one dey laff like who wey dem put something for nyash tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Sure,maturity doesn't come with age .I have seen older guys misbehaving in a relationship that was suppose to be the talk of the town.

Very true!!

ermm pls specify the dept. you want him capable abeg? tongue

Ask Val-dee tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
You guys should google "Extreme cougars", a TV show in the U.S. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ZN2: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan: You guys should google "Extreme cougars", a TV show in the U.S.

grin grin Reminds me of Hattie's case. What a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: See as this one dey laff like who wey dem put something for nyash tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
Br3nd4:

Very true!!

Ask Val-dee tongue

I take it to mean I have the permission to answer on your behalf.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan: You guys should google "Extreme cougars", a TV show in the U.S. grin

grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by playcharles(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
adaobi123: No, considering I have three younger brothers, I'll consider him as a bro. daz all cool
if i hear, him papa na dangote, him uncle na dantata....see ur mouth like younger broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.