Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Trinitarian Disrespect For God - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinitarian Disrespect For God (7805 Views)

A TRINITARIAN Should Explain This Scripture .... / Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company / Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
@frosbel: disrespect for God is not only by Trinitarian but by those who say Jesus is son of God since you are not saying Jesus any longer.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by truthislight: 2:22am On Jul 24, 2013
Frank4YAHWEH:

I certainly never said or suggested that anyone here said that Yahshua was created during the six days creation days in Genesis, but there are certainly many who believe that he was created or had always existed with his and our Heavenly FATHER and Creator in the beginning. I have never heard any specifics from anyone who believes that Yahshua was directly created as to what point in time in the beginning he was created. Such a belief is of no importants to me, since I do not believe that he was directly created in the beginning. I believe that many believe that his SON was created by his and our FATHER before anything else was created. I believe this to be a false doctrine that is not in accordance with what Scripture teaches.

You can believe whatever you want.
Whatever !
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 3:17am On Jul 24, 2013
truthislight:

Whatever !

Yes, I can, and I choose to believe the truth in accordance with what Scripture teaches! wink
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 3:20am On Jul 24, 2013
truthislight:

Whatever !

Yes, I can, and I choose to believe the truth in accordance with what Scripture teaches! wink
There is no so-called "Holy Trinity" doctrine taught in Scripture from where we are to get our doctrine for reproof and correction and instruction in righteousness. The following passage of Scripture is in reference to the so-called "Old Testament" Scripture, since the so-called "New Testament" Scripture had not yet been written and compiled when this was said:

All Scripture is given by inspiration of Yahweh, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of Yahweh may be perfect, THROUGHLY FURNISHED unto ALL righteous works (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

Note that it says that with these so-called "Old Testament" Scripture alone that the man of Yahweh is THROUGHLY FURNISHED unto ALL righteous works. It also says that these so-called "Old Testament" Scripture are profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. Most Christian religions teach that Father Yahweh's instruction [torah, "law"] has been "done away with" and nailed to a pagan cross when this is the Scripture that Yahshua, his disciples and the Apostles lived by. They lived by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of Father Yahweh in order that they may be perfect and without sin just like our "Great Exemplar", Yahshua.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Frank4YAHWEH:

You said: "The Trinity is a difficult concept to grasp, because we are finite beings trying to explain an infinite God who is beyond our understanding."

If what you say is true that Yahweh is beyond our understanding, then why do you Trinitarians contiunue to understand Him as "Trinity [Triune]" when Scripture clearly says that he is ONE, not THREE? Not only is the so-called "Holy Trinity" doctrine difficult to grasp, but it is also confusing and Father Yahweh is not the author of confusion. Since Scripture clearly teaches that Father Yahweh is not the author of confusion, then Satan must be the author of confusion! I can only conclude that the so-called "Holy Trinty" doctrine is a mere doctrine of men and of demons and most certainly not a doctrine found in Scripture from where we are to get our doctrine for repoof and correction and instruction in righteousness. Yes Scripture does clearly teach that there is only but ONE Yahweh, but it does not teach " ... there are three separate persons ... who are called God ..." There are in fact people who are given reference to as "God" in Scripture translation. The fact is, there are even inanimate objects that are given reference to as "God."
I can understand why frosbel and the other JW fellow are trying so hard to agree on your monotheistic views about God even when they don't quite agree on some of your doctrines.You even went as far as digging some of my topics just to prove a point.I would not want to go into lengthy and vain arguments with you here but let me explain my post as to why i said God is beyond our understanding for the benefit of others.This is what the bible says about God and i can bring scriptures to validates all these points here.

1.The Father is God.
2.The Son is God.
3.The Father is not the Holy Spirit.
4.The Holy Spirit is God.
5.The son is not the Holy Spirit.

All these points are scriptural proofs which can't be debunked by you and other folks till thy kingdom come because it is clearly stated in scriptures.Infact i make bold to say here that it is the concept of the unitarian God that is illogical.Frosbel use to argue here that God is just a spirit,well if God is just a spirit he will be no greater than the angels since that is all the angels are,and lucifer will have a chance in the war in heaven if God is only a spirit.

I believe God to be more than just a spirit since he created all the angels and that was why i said the infinite God is beyond what our finite minds can grasp.

All monotheistic religions claim that God is all-knowing(omniscient). If God knows all He must be able to see everything and then He must be everywhere all at once which makes God omnipresence.Now the meat of the gist is that if God is omnipresent he will have to be greater than our 3 dimensional world because a 3 dimensional being can never be omnipresent.In other words God is hyper dimensional or infinitely dimensional,let's see what prophet Isaiah has to say about this.

Isaiah 40:28 (KJV)

28 Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of His understanding.

Isaiah 40:28 (CEB)

28 Don’t you know? Haven’t you heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the creator of the ends of the earth.
He doesn’t grow tired or weary.
His understanding is beyond human reach,

Isaiah 40:28

28 Surely you know the truth.
Surely you have heard.
The Lord is the God who lives forever!
He created all the faraway places on earth.
He does not get tired and weary.
You cannot learn all he knows.

The truth is since we are 3 dimensional beings we have a limit in our understanding logically about a hyper dimensional being such as God.For example a two dimensional world will never understand that a square can be made like a cube,it will only look like a sqaure to him no matter where it changes so he has to trust and believe the explanations of someone living in a 3 dimensional world that the square is actually a cube.And so is God attributes in hyper dimensional terms according to scriptures,Paul understood it and that was why he said the multifaceted and multidimensional wisdom of God which the age does not know neither could it comprehend it.The concept of trinity by bible scholars of old is hence the perfect explanations of the attributes of God as a hyper dimensional idea that can be explainable to us.Thanks and God bless.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bidam: I can understand why frosbel and the other JW fellow are trying so hard to agree on your monotheistic views about God even when they don't quite agree on some of your doctrines.You even went as far as digging some of my topics just to prove a point.I would not want to go into lengthy and vain arguments with you here but let me explain my post as to why i said God is beyond our understanding for the benefit of others.This is what the bible says about God and i can bring scriptures to validates all these points here.

1.The Father is God.
2.The Son is God.
3.The Father is not the Holy Spirit.
4.The Holy Spirit is God.
5.The son is not the Holy Spirit.

All these points are scriptural proofs which can't be debunked by you and other folks till thy kingdom come because it is bv in scriptures.Infact i make bold to say here that it is the concept of the unitarian God that is illogical.Frosbel use to argue here that God is just a spirit,well if God is just a spirit he will be no greater than the angels since that is all the angels are,and lucifer will have a chance in the war in heaven if God is only a spirit.

I believe God to be more than just a spirit since he created all the angels and that was why i said the infinite God is beyond what our finite minds can grasp.

All monotheistic religions claim that God is all-knowing(omniscient). If God knows all He must be able to see everything and then He must be everywhere all at once which makes God omnipresence.Now the meat of the gist is that if God is omnipresent he will have to be greater than our 3 dimensional world because a 3 dimensional being can never be omnipresent.In other words God is hyper dimensional or infinitely dimensional,let's see what prophet Isaiah has to say about this.

Isaiah 40:28 (KJV)

28 Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of His understanding.

Isaiah 40:28 (CEB)

28 Don’t you know? Haven’t you heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the creator of the ends of the earth.
He doesn’t grow tired or weary.
His understanding is beyond human reach,

Isaiah 40:28

28 Surely you know the truth.
Surely you have heard.
The Lord is the God who lives forever!
He created all the faraway places on earth.
He does not get tired and weary.
You cannot learn all he knows.

The truth is since we are 3 dimensional beings we have a limit in our understanding logically about a hyper dimensional being such as God.For example a two dimensional world will never understand that a square can be made like a cube,it will only look like a sqaure to him no matter where it changes so he has to trust and believe the explanations of someone living in a 3 dimensional world that the square is actually a cube.And so is God attributes in hyper dimensional terms according to scriptures,Paul understood it and that was why he said the multifaceted and multidimensional wisdom of God which the age does not know neither could it comprehend it.The concept of trinity by bible scholars of old is hence the perfect explanations of the attributes of God as a hyper dimensional idea that can be explainable to us.Thanks and God bless.

You forgot point number six, right?

6. The Holy Spirit is the son.

I am quite familiar with all the verses and pages of Scripture that Trinitarians pervert in an attempt to promote their doctrine of a so-called "Holy Trinity."

I am of a one Mighty One ["monotheistic"] religion! Where in Scripture does it ever "claim that God is all-knowing(omniscient)" in the sense that "He must be able to see everything and then He must be everywhere all at once ..."?

My point is that nowhere in ANY translation of Scripture will you ever find it "clearly stated", explained or taught 'Jesus IS God!', 'God the Son' or "The Son is God." Also, nowhere in Scripture am I ever asked to make, confess ["state"] and believe such perverted word phrases. What I am asked to believe and confess in accordance with Scripture says is that Yahshua is the Messiah the SON of the living Yahweh ["God"]. I do not have to pervert the inspired prophetic word of FATHER Yahweh to force into His teaching dogmatic doctrines of mere men that are nowhere found in Scripture. The only place you will find such statements made is from the mouths of false prophets who wrest [twist, pervert] the Scripture to their own detruction. You will certainly not find such statements proceeding from the mouth of FATHER Yahweh or from His son's mouth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? / Religion And It's Myopic Views Of The World / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.