Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Trinitarian Disrespect For God - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinitarian Disrespect For God (7803 Views)

A TRINITARIAN Should Explain This Scripture .... / Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company / Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Boomark(m): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

Godhead is the divine nature and attributes of God. Within the Godhead, we have an invisible God with an image and a Spirit.

Jesus as a major role to play in the Godhead. He is the image and the word of the invisible God, Jesus can step out of the godhead to perform the will of God just like He did when He came to become flesh.

Godhead is the divine nature of God ie something like his qualities. You don't go into His nature to look for any spirit. He owns the Godhead and He gives it to whomever He wants.

Romans 1:19-20
King James Version (KJV)
19 Because that which may be
known of God is manifest in them;
for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him
from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by
the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead;
so
that they are without excuse:

Col 2:9[b]
For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
[/b]

Do you see how wrong your trinity doctrine is. Jesus did not step out of Godhead in the flesh. Its fullness dwelt in him bodily(in flesh). have you ever wondered who told the trinitarians that Godhead consist of 3 persons? where did that come from?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
I will reply u 2mo bro
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Boomark(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2013
shdemidemi: I will reply u 2mo bro

ok.
This one is from my main man ijawkid for you

2 Peter 1:3-4
NCV
3 Jesus has the power of God, by which he has given us everything we need to live and to serve God. We have these things because we know him. Jesus called us by his glory and goodness. 4 Through these he gave us the very great and precious promises. With these gifts you can share in being like God(Godhead), and the world will not ruin you with its evil desires.

2 Peter 1:3-4
(King James Version)
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature(Godhead), having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Remember when i said we possess this fullness of Godhead by means of Christ and its enough to make us gods, Col 2:9-10.

Colossians 2:9-10
9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity(Godhead) lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

just take your time to respond to all them.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2013
I will, definitely. I am on my iPad now, I get really exhausted when I type too long on it. I will get back to you at about 3 pm when I am on my pc. Thanks
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Boomark(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2013
shdemidemi: I will, definitely. I am on my iPad now, I get really exhausted when I type too long on it. I will get back to you at about 3 pm when I am on my pc. Thanks

ok. you'r welcome.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
Boomark:

Whenever they see the true meaning of Godhead which their trinity assumed it consist of 3 persons, they just shut up and flee. grin

[size=15pt]hisblud dumped his new thread and fled like tomorrow no dey.[/size] Pygru acted like a blind batimus. Benalvino packed and relocated to another thread. As for Bidam, i don't want to say that he has a dubious eyes which did not see it dubiously. Shdemidemi...make i just wait and see the nature of his elopement.

Come and help frosbel... here https://www.nairaland.com/1341369/anti-trinitarian-please-kindly-frosbel-answer#16524120
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Boomark(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by mamsong9(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2013
I like you guy, you are just on the right part. our God can never be that baby born in the manger, that was held for 9 months in the womb of a woman. Trinity is the only thing that is making it believers different from human beings. for human beings should have the power of thinking and reasoning. TRINITY is a diabolical monster that have claimed the lives of Million of faithful men. Please check my two previous posting with the title " THE HISTORY OF A RELIGION SHOULD SPEAK FOR IT " PART 1 & 2
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by mamsong9(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2013
Boomark:

Godhead is the divine nature of God ie something like his qualities. You don't go into His nature to look for any spirit. He owns the Godhead and He gives it to whomever He wants.

Romans 1:19-20
King James Version (KJV)
19 Because that which may be
known of God is manifest in them;
for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him
from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by
the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead;
so
that they are without excuse:

Col 2:9[b]
For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
[/b]

Do you see how wrong your trinity doctrine is. Jesus did not step out of Godhead in the flesh. Its fullness dwelt in him bodily(in flesh). have you ever wondered who told the trinitarians that Godhead consist of 3 persons? where did that come from?

I LIKE YOU GUY
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by mamsong9(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2013
I like you guy, you are just on the right part. our God can never be that baby born in the manger, that was held for 9 months in the womb of a woman. Trinity is the only thing that is making it believers different from human beings. for human beings should have the power of thinking and reasoning. TRINITY is a diabolical monster that have claimed the lives of Million of faithful men. Please check my two previous posting with the title " THE HISTORY OF A RELIGION SHOULD SPEAK FOR IT " PART 1 & 2

1 Like

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
mamsong9: I like you guy, you are just on the right part. our God can never be that baby born in the manger, that was held for 9 months in the womb of a woman. Trinity is the only thing that is making it believers different from human beings. for human beings should have the power of thinking and reasoning. TRINITY is a diabolical monster that have claimed the lives of Million of faithful men. Please check my two previous posting with the title " THE HISTORY OF A RELIGION SHOULD SPEAK FOR IT " PART 1 & 2

thank you brother.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
frosbel:

thank you brother.
Ofcos a satanist will be your brother since you agree to his views.SMH!
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
Bidam: Ofcos a satanist will be your brother since you agree to his views.SMH!

did he tell you that he is a satanist ?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by mamsong9(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]

I like you brother
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by mamsong9(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
Boomark:

No. There are other things created which are not humans that also Walk. Besides, God is not a man(human). I hope you are also considering that man is made in the image of God.

to think yourself as image of God is the very big mistake you would ever make in life, please brother stop that bushit
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by mamsong9(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
w3live: Trinitarians always try to force trinitarian concepts into verses of the bible. It's so pathetic.

Trinity has no basis in scripture.
The bible was completed in the first century (circa 98) of our common era (c.e), however, the trinity doctrine had it's origins when Roman emperor Constantine convened a council of church bishops in the city of Nicaea to 'define' God and Christ in the year 325 c.e. (as if the bible was not clear on who God and Christ were)

Constantine asked the bishops to come to a unanimous accord, but his request was in vain. He then proposed that the council adopt the ambiguous notion that Jesus was "of one substance" (homoousios) with the Father. This unbiblical Greek philosophical term laid the foundation for the Trinity doctrine as later set forth in the church creeds.

This first council of Nicaea paved the way for the Trinity doctrine.
56 years later,that is in the year 381 c.e., the First Council of Constantinople gave rise to what is called the Nicene Creed which is the basis for the Trinity doctrine.

And so by the end of the fourth century, the Trinity had essentially taken the form it has today.

Finally, a quote from the book 'Catechism of the Catholic Church.': "In order to articulate the dogma of the Trinity, the [Catholic] Church had to develop her own terminology with the help of certain notions of philosophical origin."

What a shame. Relying on human philosophy rather than on God's Word, the bible, which Jesus clearly stated is the only source of Christian truth. (John 17:17)

Good one there, you think and reason like a human being, and that makes the different between human beings and TRINITARIANS
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by mamsong9(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
shdemidemi:

when he appeared by the burning bush, we were told. when He sent angels we were told, this time, He was 'visible seen'(according to our definition).

why my brother that is only in bible that you see one verse contradicting another, is it not in this same bible that we read "... no man shall see God and leave". how did God answer Moses when he wanted to see God? please you people should learn from we muslims how to speak whit one voice.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Boomark(m): 2:09am On Jul 03, 2013
mamsong9:

I LIKE YOU GUY

Thanks.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Boomark(m): 2:43am On Jul 03, 2013
mamsong9:

to think yourself as image of God is the very big mistake you would ever make in life, please brother stop that bushit

Genesis 1:26-27
New International Version (NIV)
26 Then God said, “Let us make
mankind in our image, in our
likeness, so that they may rule over
the fish in the sea and the birds in
the sky, over the livestock and all
the wild animals, and over all
the creatures that move along the
ground.”
27 So God created mankind in his
own image,
in the image of God
he created
them;
male and female he created
them.

It depends on what you think is the meaning of being God's image(this is not pinshor). A female is not a picture of God. Godhead is God's image.

@my trinitarian brothers
how many persons spoke in v26? To whom? Explain according to 3 persons in one God(trinity).
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Boomark(m): 2:51am On Jul 03, 2013
Bidam: Ofcos a satanist will be your brother since you agree to his views.SMH!

f.k. Prophet Bidam, i never knew you read our discussion. I hope enjoyed it, especially the true meaning of Godhead which is different from what billions of people believe today?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2013
mamsong9:

why my brother that is only in bible that you see one verse contradicting another, is it not in this same bible that we read "... no man shall see God and leave". how did God answer Moses when he wanted to see God? please you people should learn from we muslims how to speak whit one voice.

There is no contradiction my friend, what anti- trinitarians need is discernment not your religion. Thanks for your offer all the same.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2013
@ bookmark

I do not agree that you have debunked the meaning of godhead atall.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Boomark(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
shdemidemi: @ bookmark

I do not agree that you have debunked the meaning of godhead atall.

I did not debunk God, what i did is to debunk trinity with my kajad weapon- the word of truth about Godhead.

No one has ever countered it on this forum. Am still waiting for you to give it a try.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2013
IN THE MAJORITY OF CASES, ELOHIM EQUALS ONLY ONE

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
Eerdman's Publishing Company, Volume Two, 1984, Page 1254

"One of the oldest and most widely distributed terms for deity known to the human race is el, with its derivations 'Elim, 'Elohim, and Eloah. Like theos, Deus and God, it is a generic term, including every member of the class deity. It may even denote a position of honor and authority among men. ... It is, therefore, a general term expressing majesty and authority, ... By far the most frequent form used by O. T. writers is the plural, 'Elohim, but they use it regularly with singular verbs and adjectives to denote a singular idea. Several explanations have been offered of this usage of a plural term to denote a singular idea - it expresses the fullness and manifoldness of the divine nature, or that it is a plural of majesty used in the manner of royal persons, ...".

The New Bible Dictionary
Eerdman's Publishing Company, 1979, Page 478

"Elohim: Though a plural form, Elohim can be treated as a singular, in which case it means the one supreme deity, ..."

Theological Word Book of the Old Testament
By Harris, Archer & Waltke, Volume One, 1980, page 44

"'Elohim. God gods, judges, angels. ... This word, which is generally viewed as the plural of eloah,' is found more frequently in Scripture than either 'el' or 'eloah' for the true God. The plural ending is usually described as a plural of majesty and not intended as a true plural of God. This is seen in the fact that the noun 'elohim' is consistently used with singular verb forms and with adjectives and pronouns in the singular."
Footnote in the Emphasized Bible - Genesis 1:1

By J. B. Rotherham, 1897

"Hebrew: 'elohim. "Probably a plural of quality = 'God-head, ' as our 'Lordship' = Lord (Davies, H.L.. p 9). It should be carefully observed, that although 'elohim is plural in form, yet when, as here, it is construed with a verb in the singular, it is naturally singular in sense, especially since the 'plural of quality' or 'excellence' abounds in Hebrew in cases where the reference is undeniably to something that which must be understood in the singular number."
The Zondervan Pictorial Bible Dictionary

Zondervan Publishing House, 1982, Page 248

"Elohim, the most frequent Hebrew word for God (over 2,500 times in the O. T.). Elohim is plural in form, but is singular in construction (used with singular verbs and adjectives). When applied to the one true God, the plural is due to the Hebrew idiom of a plural of magnitude or majesty."

In the majority of cases, the word elohim is used in Scriptures as a singular term. There is only ONE (one) Yahweh, not two, three, or a dozen. There is no Trinity. There is no Twinity. There is no duality. Instead, there is only ONE and only one true Deity. That one true Deity is Yahweh, just as Yahshua reported:

And one of the scribes ... asked him, "What commandment is first of all?" Yahshua answered, "The first is, "Here O Israel: Yahweh our Elohim, Yahweh is ONE; ..." (Mark 12:28-30; quoted from Deut. 6:4).

From these Scriptures we see that it is not optional. We are commanded to believe that Yahweh is ONE (O-N-E), not two or three.

"And this is eternal life, that we know thee the only true El, and Yahshua Messiah whom thou has sent" (John 17:3).

Scriptures reveal that elohim can be correctly used in referring to one, or to more than one object or person. Since many Scriptures proclaim there is only one Yahweh, then we can be sure the phrase, Yahweh the Elohim of Israel" refers to only one person, one being, one El, one Deity. There is no other (Neh. 9:6; Isa. 43:10-13; 44:6; 45:18,22; John 17:3).

"To you [Israel] it was shown, that you might know that Yahweh is Elohim; there is no other besides him [not them or us]. Out of heaven he let you here his voice ... know therefore this day, and lay it to your heart, that Yahweh is Elohim in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other" (Deut. 4:35-39, RSV).

The Books of Deuteronomy and Psalms confirm that the title Elohim is sometimes used as a singular noun:

"For Yahweh your God (El) is God (Elohim) of gods (elohim) and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the terrible God (El), ..." (Deut. 10:17, RSV).

"Oh give thanks to the God (Elohim) of gods (elohim), for his steadfast love endures forever" (Ps. 136:2, RSV).

The one Yahweh is the Elohim (singular) of elohim (plural); the GOD of gods. Te ONE Yahweh, this ONE Elohim, is referred to 36 times throughout Psalm 136 by singular pronouns; HE, HIS, and HIM, indicating one person.

We see then, elohim, even thou technically a plural, often refers to the ONE Yahweh, the ONE true El.

Conclusion

The evidence is conclusive: The word elohim is sometimes singular. This is certainly true when referring to Yahweh (Deut. 6:4,5; Mark 12:28-30). There is only ONE (one) Yahweh, not two, three, or a dozen.
Excerpt from: http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/761316151/elohim-one-or-more-than-one
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2013
Bidam: The Bible clearly states that there is only one God. Deuteronomy 6:4 states, “Hear O Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is one.” Isaiah 44:6 states, “I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God besides me.” Clearly, these verses reveal that there is only one God. Yet, there are three separate persons in the Bible who are called God and have the characteristics only God can have. The Trinity is a difficult concept to grasp, because we are finite beings trying to explain an infinite God who is beyond our understanding.

You said: "The Trinity is a difficult concept to grasp, because we are finite beings trying to explain an infinite God who is beyond our understanding."

If what you say is true that Yahweh is beyond our understanding, then why do you Trinitarians contiunue to understand Him as "Trinity [Triune]" when Scripture clearly says that he is ONE, not THREE? Not only is the so-called "Holy Trinity" doctrine difficult to grasp, but it is also confusing and Father Yahweh is not the author of confusion. Since Scripture clearly teaches that Father Yahweh is not the author of confusion, then Satan must be the author of confusion! I can only conclude that the so-called "Holy Trinty" doctrine is a mere doctrine of men and of demons and most certainly not a doctrine found in Scripture from where we are to get our doctrine for repoof and correction and instruction in righteousness. Yes Scripture does clearly teach that there is only but ONE Yahweh, but it does not teach " ... there are three separate persons ... who are called God ..." There are in fact people who are given reference to as "God" in Scripture translation. The fact is, there are even inanimate objects that are given reference to as "God."

The Hebrew word elohim, even though a plural, is in most places treated as a singular when referring to the one and only Yahweh, indicated by singular pronouns which accompany Elohim; I, me, mine, he, him, his, etc. Sometimes elohim appears in Scriptures even when referring to one pagan god (idol). This is made clear in Exodus chapter 32.

The Israelites said to Aaron, "Up, make us gods which shall go before us, ..." Ex. 32:1, KJV). So Aaron fashioned a golden calf and the Israelites said, ""These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt!" (Ex. 32:4,8, KJV).

Gods [Ex. 32:1,4,8] comes from the word elohim, of course, If read only casually, these verses would seem to indicate more than one god, or idol, had been made. But notice the remaining words in this bit of history:

0 Aaron fashioned it (the elohim) with a tool (Ex. 32:4).

0 Aaron built an altar for it {not them} (Ex. 32:5).

0 For they have made a molten calf {only one calf} [Ex. 32:8].

0 And have worshiped it [singular, Ex. 32:8].

0 Moses entered the camp and saw the calf (only one calf, Ex. 32:19).

0 Moses destroyed the calf (singular, not calves, plural, Ex. 32:20).

0 There came out this calf (singular, Ex. 32:24).

0 Yahweh plagued the people because they made the calf (singular, Ex. 32:35).

0 Yea, when they had made them a molten calf, and said, "This is thy god [elohim] that brought thee up out

of Egypt ..." (Neh. 9:18.
0 They made a calf [only one calf] in Horeb, and worshiped the molten image" (only one image, Ps. 106:19).

0 They made a calf (only one calf) in those days (Acts 7:41).

Several times the word elohim appears in these verses, More than a dozen times, words are employed which indicate clearly that elohim can be used as singular as well as a plural. This also come through clearly in another quotation from Moses, as follows:

"And I looked, and, behold, ye ... had made you a molten calf: ... And I took your sin, the molten calf which ye made, and burnt it with fire, and stamped it, and ground it very small, until it was small as dust ..." (Duet. 9:12,16,21).

Only one god (elohim), and only one calf; the golden calf.

Note: The word "these" in the phrase, "these be thy gods" [Ex. 32:4,8], can also be translated "this," as indicated in Neh. 9:18, and in Strong's Concordance. Obviously, Ex. 32:4 should have been translated, "This is the god who brought you up out of the land of Egypt." On another occasion, a single calf (one calf) was referred to as elohim:

"I have spurned your calf O Samaria. ... A workman made it; it *is not god [elohim]. The calf of Samaria shall be broken to pieces" (Hosea 8:5,6).

* Webmaster's Note: The word "god [elohim]" in the above verse is not in reference to Yahweh as "Elohim", but is in reference to an idol god [elohim] with no power, strength or might and can also be translated as follows:

"... A workman made it; it has no power [strength, might] whatsoever."

End Webmaster's Note

Moses An Elohim To Aaron And Pharaoh

But Moses said to Yahweh, Oh my Yahweh, I am not eloquent, ... Then ... Yahweh ... said, "Is there not Aaron your brother, the Levite? ... He shall speak for you to the people; and he shall be a mouth for you, and you [Moses] shall be to him as *god [elohim]" (Ex. 4:10-16).

And Yahweh said to Moses, "See, I make you as *god [elohim] to Pharaoh; ..." (Ex. 7:1).

* Webmaster's Note: The above two verses can also be translated in the following manner:

"... and you [Moshe] shall be to him as *one with power [authority]" (Ex. 4:10-16).

... "See, I make you as *one with power [authority] to Pharaoh; ... (Ex. 7:1).

Moshe as a spokesman for Yahweh communicated to Aaron what Yahweh had communicated to him. Aaron in turn acted as a spokesman for Moshe in communicating to Pharaoh what Yahweh had said to Moshe, since Aaron was more eloquent in speaking than Moshe. Yahshua was a prophet like unto Moshe. In fact, Yahshua is like unto Moshe in many other ways. Moshe was a spokesman of Yahweh's word just as Yahshua is a spokesman of Yahweh's word in this last time period. Aaron in turn was also a spokesman for Moshe. Yahshua was and is A MAN like unto Moshe. Yahshua was also *one with power [authority] just as Moshe was. Just as Moshe did not pre-exist his birth as an actual being, Yahshua also did not pre-exist his birth as an actual being.

End Webmaster's Note

From these Scriptures we see that Moses became an elohim to Pharaoh and to his brother Aaron. Question: What was the numerical value of Moses? Did he consist of one, two or three persons? All must agree; there was only one Moses. Nevertheless, the ONE man, Moses, was elohim (plural, indicating authority and majesty). Again, there was only one Moses, not two or three.

Chemosh An Elohim

"Will you not possess what Chemosh your elohim gives you to possess?" (Judges 11:24).

Chemosh (singular) was an elohim.

Dagon An Elohim

The second time Dagon fell over, his head and hands were broken off, putting fear into the Philistines (1 Sam. 5:1-6). Notice in the next verse the use of the word elohim (plural), even though there was only one statue. The men of Ashdod said,

"The ark of Elohim must not remain with us; for his hand is heavy upon us, and upon Dagon our elohim" (1 Sam. 5:7, RSV).

Ashtoreth, Chemosh & Milcom

"... because he [Israel] has forsaken me and worshiped Ashtoreth the goddess [elohim] of the Sidonians, Chemosh the god (elohim), of Moab, and Milcom the god [elohim] of the Ammorites, and have not walked in My ways ..." (1 Kings 11:33).
Excerpt from: http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/761316151/elohim-one-or-more-than-one/

2 Likes

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by truthislight: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
^^^

great post.

1 Like

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bidam: So are you telling us the Christ in heaven is 100% Man?

The Man, Yahshua

Before his death, Yahshua was referred to as "man," or "the son of man," approximately 65 times as recorded in Scripture. He referred to himself as "the son of man."

Yahshua is also recorded on one occasion in translation of the so-called "New Testament" as referring to himself as "me, a man" (Yahchanan [John] 8:40). Scripture clearly teaches that FATHER Yahweh is not "a man" (Numbers 23:19; 1 Samuyl 15:29; Hoseyah 11:9; Iyyob 33:12; 1 Corinthians 8:6; 1 Timothy 2:5). Not once is it ever recorded in ANY translation of the so-called "New Testament" as Yahshua the SON OF FATHER Yahweh giving reference to himself as "God" or "a god".

After his resurrection, even after he ascended into heaven, he was referred to as "man," or "son of man," more than 30 times. Total equals more than 95 times.

Before His Resurrection
A man among men

Matthew
8:20; 9:6; 10:23; 11:19; 12:8,32,40; 13:37,41; 16:13,27,28; 17:9,12,22; 18:11; 20:18,28; 25:13; 26:2,24,45

Mark
2:10,28; 8;31; 9:9,12,31; 10:33,45; 13:34; 14: 21,21,41

Luke
6:5,22; 7:34; 9:22,44,56,58; 11:30; 12:8,10; 17:22; 18:8,31; 19:10; 22:22,48; 24:7

John
1:51; 3:13,14; 5:27, 6:7,53,62; 8:28; 12:23,34,34; 13:31

Acts
2:22

After His Resurrection
And at his second coming

Dan. 7:13 - A man from heaven
Mt. 19:28 - A man from heaven
Mt. 24:7 - A man from heaven
Mt. 24:30 - A man from heaven
Mt. 24:37 - A man from heaven
Mt. 24:39 - A man from heaven
Mt. 24:44 - A man from heaven
Mt. 25:13 - A man from heaven
Mt. 25:31 - A man from heaven
Mt. 26:64 - A man in heaven
Mk. 8:38 - A man from heaven
Mk. 13:26 - A man from heaven
Mk. 14:62 - A man in heaven
Lk. 9:26 - A man from heaven
Lk. 12:40 - A man from heaven
Lk. 17:24 - A man from heaven
Lk. 17:26 - A man from heaven
Lk. 17:30 - A man from heaven
Lk. 21:27 - A man from heaven
Lk. 21:36 - A man from heaven
Lk. 22:69 - A man in heaven
Jn. 1:51 - A man in heaven
Jn. 3:14 - A man in heaven
Acts 7:56 - A man in heaven
Acts 17:31 - A man in heaven
Rom. 5:15 -
1 Cor. 15:21 -
1 Cor. 15:47 - A man from heaven
1 Tim. 2:5 - A man, Yahshua Messiah
Rev. 1:13 - A man in heaven
Rev. 14:14 - A man in heaven

Please note that Yahweh and the Scriptures state emphatically that HE IS NOT A MAN (or human in any sense of the word).

Yahweh is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it right? (Numbers 23:19).

And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor relent. For He is not a man, that He should relent (1 Samuyl 15:29).

Behold, in this you art not right: I will answer you, that Yahweh is greater than man (Iyyob [Job] 33:12).

I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am Yahweh, and not man; the set apart One in the midst of you: and I will not enter into the city (Hosheyah [Hosea] 11:19).

The Complete Jewish Bible translates this verse even clearer for us:

Hosea 11:9 I will not give vent to the fierceness of my rage, I will not return to destroy Efrayim; for I [Yahweh] am Elohim, not a human being, the Holy One among you; so I will not come in fury. (CJB)"

SOURCE: http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/760190434/the-man-yahshua

1 Like

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2013
^^^^

Excellent.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 12:13am On Jul 23, 2013
Yahshua: The First of Yahweh's Creation?

"Theses things sayeth the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of Yahweh's creation" (Rev. 3:14, RSV).

Being identified as "the faithful and true witness," both here and in Rev. 1:15, makes clear that "Amen": is indeed a reference to Yahshua, the Messiah.

This being true, does this also mean that, first of all, the Supreme Being (Yahweh) created His son Yahshua, and only later created the angels, the stars, the sun, moon and earth, then last of all, created man upon the earth? Indeed no.

We must realize: there are two creations spoken of in Scriptures:

(1) The six day creation of physical things of which Adam was a part; Adam, the first man ever to exist (Gen. 1:27; 2:7,19; 1 Cor. 15:45). Because it was physical, this creation quickly fell into unrighteousness and, as a consequence, death entered; and that by the transgression of one man - Adam). And so, death passed to all men (Rom. 5:12).

Death: the enemy of all the physical creation, and especially the enemy of mankind (1 Cor. 15:25,26). The present creation could be called. "the creation in which dwelleth UNrighteousness."

(2) But there is to be another creation; a creation in which dwelleth righteousness. This creation consist of a new heaven and a new earth (2 Peter 3:13). The Prophet Isaiah predicted the same (Isaiah 65:17; 66:22). The Apostle John too, declared there will one day be a New Heaven and a New Earth (Rev. 21:1). Nothing unclean will enter there Sorrow and crying will flee away. There will be no more curse (Rev. 21:4; 22:3).

"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be remembered, nor come into mind. .... For, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy" (Isa. 65:17,18).

"For as the new heaven and the new earth which I will make ..." (Isa. 66:22).

Abraham and the ancient Saints looked to the future for a homeland, a better country, a city whose maker is Yahweh (Heb. 11:14,15). And Yahweh has prepared for them a city (Heb. 11:16; Rev. 21:2).

Theses Scriptures speak of "The World Tomorrow."

"For it was not to the angels that Yahweh subjected the WORLD TO COME, of which WE ARE SPEAKING," [but to the seed of Abraham] (Heb. 2:5, 16, RSV).

"And Yahshua said to them, the sons of this age marry and are given in marriage; but those who are accounted worthy to attain to that AGE and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry or are given in marriage, for they cannot die any more, because they are equal to the angels and are sons of Yahweh, being sons of the RESURRECTION" (Luke 20:34-36).

"So with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable, what is raised is imperishable. It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a physical body, it is raised a SPIRITUAL body" (1 Corinthians 15:42-44).

Yahweh s planning a new creation; a creation in which the true Believers will posses spiritual bodies which do not decay. This comes about by the resurrection from the dead and the grave. Yahshua was the first to rise from the dead. He was declared to be the Son of Yahweh by this very act; his resurrection from the dead (Rom. 1:1-4). If Yahshua had not pleased the heavenly Father, he would still be in the grave today ... [and would not be Father Yahweh's son].

But he did please the heavenly Father, and so, became the firstfruits of the resurrection - the first to receive immortality; a new creation (1 Cor. 15:20-24).

"He [Yahshua] is the image of the invisible Elohim, the firstborn of all creation ..." (Col 1:15). The creation under consideration is the new (the spiritual) creation, revealed in verse 18:

"He is the head of the body, the assembly; he is the beginning. the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent" (Col. 1:18).

For the redeemed, there will be a conversion, a change (a creation) of our physical bodies into spiritual bodies, thus a new social order; spiritual bodies (people) who are immortal, everlasting, indestructible; incorruptible; a spiritual * society fro the new earth in which dwelleth righteousness (2 Peter 3:13).

Conclusion

In view of the Scriptures noted above, Rev. 3:14 must not be considered as evidence that Yahshua was created before (or during) the six day creation recorded in Genesis.

So Yahshua, The Amen, the faithful and true witness, truly is the BEGINNING OF YAHWEH'S CREATION - The NEW Creation.

* Please keep in mind that the physical is real, but the spiritual is more real.

[b]SOURCE:[/b]http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/757756028/the-pre-existence-of-yahshua
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol........

Isn't proskneo what you want to eat this night??......I just provided a verse....I just want u to realize that I know when to literally use that word as worship when its in linked to Yahweh...because that is the one GOD I worship.......

See one of the scriptures u quoted....

Genesis 22:5

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Stay here with the donkey,"
Abraham told the servants. "The
boy and I will travel a little
farther. We will worship there,
and then we will come right back."

Please who was abraham going to worship??.......

The one invisible GOD the Father who no one hath seen or some physical fleshly man??......

Now you can understand what I mean by worship when its linked to Yahweh.......

You are right! I would also like to point out that Yahshua is most certainly worthy of *"worship", but not as his and our Heavenly FATHER and Creator Yahweh, but as the promised Messiah the SON of FATHER Yahweh whom He sent into the world just like all the other prophets before him.

*Word Studies On Worship
(shachah, latreuo, and proskuneo)

http://frank4yahweh.tripod.com/worship.html
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by truthislight: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2013
No one said that Jesus was created during the six days creation days in Genesis.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
truthislight: No one said that Jesus was created during the six days creation days in Genesis.

I certainly never said or suggested that anyone here said that Yahshua was created during the six days creation days in Genesis, but there are certainly many who believe that he was created or had always existed with his and our Heavenly FATHER and Creator in the beginning. I have never heard any specifics from anyone who believes that Yahshua was directly created as to what point in time in the beginning he was created. Such a belief is of no importants to me, since I do not believe that he was directly created in the beginning. I believe that many believe that his SON was created by his and our FATHER before anything else was created. I believe this to be a false doctrine that is not in accordance with what Scripture teaches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? / Religion And It's Myopic Views Of The World / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.