Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How To Know If A Guy Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Likes You (856 Views)

Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Likes You by xhow2com(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2013
They’re many girls out there who can’t tell if a guy likes them or not due to the fact that they can’t read the language of attraction and friendship to know if they are being liked or not.
This article will help you know how to determine if a guy likes you
5 steps to know if a guy likes you

Eye contact: in my book how to make anyone fall in love with you, I explained how eye contact stands as a foundation to get someone attracted to you; this also applies when you want to know if a guy likes you. When a guy likes you, he won’t keep his eyes off you and even if he is shy, he will constantly face a different direction when you turn back to look at him. It not normal to look at someone you are not interested in with passion and commitment .So if you realize a guy is looking at you always and look like he has something to say to you but can’t, I think this is a good sign to show he likes
Read more »
http://www.xhow2.com/how_to_know_if_a_guy_likes_you.html
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You by Mynd44: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2013

(1) (Reply)

What It Feels Like To Stop Getting Noticed / Can The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Rule In Favour Of Same-sex Marriage? / I Prefer Married Woman To Spinsters.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.