Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pagan9ja - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pagan9ja (9587 Views)

Where Is Pagan9ja / Occupy Nairaland: Free Pagan9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: okay. You see how Christianity is deep in my people? Hanging crosses etc tho I used to wear one around my neck but I least I was Christian back then. Lol funny, I come from far

yeah its all about reconstruction and eliminating the undeirables.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hahaha yes I like to mingle with them. it makes me feel like a spy. As a Maguzawa, it is normal for us. grin
lol as a child I found them funny , there were a rumour that people sesp non Muslim shouldn't cross or walk in front of them when muslims are praying otherwise your legs will disappear
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol as a child I found them funny , there were a rumour that people sesp non Muslim shouldn't cross or walk in front of them when muslims are praying otherwise your legs will disappear

LMAO! cheesy

check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDSgEwDKz7U

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

LMAO! cheesy

lol don't laugh, elders can lie and children are very stupid..anyway, going up there is always cool. Do you have Muslim relatives?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol don't laugh, elders can lie and children are very stupid..anyway, going up there is always cool. Do you have Muslim relatives?

haha. hmm...........i have some relatives. bu they are kool.

They take part in our ceremonies. they are a few distant relatives who are fanatically muslim. but we dont talk to them.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

haha. hmm...........i have some relatives. bu they are kool.

They take part in our ceremonies. they are a few distant relatives who are fanatically muslim. but we dont talk to them.

okay, I see ,but do they threaten you or ?
@ video that's one of the funniest thing I have seen on YouTube
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

okay, I see ,but do they threaten you or ?
@ video that's one of the funniest thing I have seen on YouTube

No. but before they used to tr to make us convert to them. we broke ties with them now.

However now some christian missionaries are coming in our areas to brainwash. after a few converted (not my immediate relatives), the muslims of the neighbourhood got angry and threatened to kill them. they stopped coming in between. so basically some muslims in our area are not so bad and take part in Hausa rituals.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

No. but before they used to tr to make us convert to them. we broke ties with them now.

However now some christian missionaries are coming in our areas to brainwash. after a few converted (not my immediate relatives), the muslims of the neighbourhood got angry and threatened to kill them. they stopped coming in between. so basically some muslims in our area are not so bad and take part in Hausa rituals.

lmao muslims are thugs yoo.that Shit is funny, so the pastors/missionaries ran away? But how do brainwash someone? Esp if the person ain't BETI? BTW I need your info on Edo paganism we have fellis to convince, she seems open minded
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
she's willing to listen to us
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
lmao muslims are thugs yoo.that Shit is funny, so the pastors/missionaries ran away? But how do brainwash someone? Esp if the person ain't BETI? BTW I need your info on Edo paganism we have fellis to convince, she seems open minded

ok you don't know the muslims in our area. you don't mess with them if your an outsider. cool

to convince people if you dont know their religion, you have to just educate them about general Paganism like I do here. the quest to search for their own spirituality must be taken upon by themselves. it wont be spoon fed. they must take an initiative. i do my best. but there is no pay without work.

and can you imagine where the missionaries where from? No they are not Nigerians. they are whites, i think from sweden or somewhere. Just imagine, in this day there are still conducting such activities. id.iots.
my relative told me they sent some women because they thought women won't be harmed. angry

Edo Paganism is I think similar to that of the Urhobos/Itsekiris and other neighbouring tribes.

If she is interested, first she needs to be dechristianized and only then she needs to start the research into Edo religion for which I could be a bit help but if she wants religion, then she needs to work to achieve it to you.

I would suggest her the first step it to start a thread like this one, to ask any doubts about Paganism and to debunk christianity.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

LMAO! cheesy

check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDSgEwDKz7U

the comment, on the video are mad funny
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok you don't know the muslims in our area. you don't mess with them if your an outsider. cool

and can you imagine where the missionaries where from? No they are not Nigerians. they are whites, i think from sweden or somewhere. Just imagine, in this day there are still conducting such activities. id.iots.
my relative told me they sent some women because they thought women won't be harmed. angry

Edo Paganism is I think similar to that of the Urhobos/Itsekiris and other neighbouring tribes.

If she is interested, first she needs to be dechristianized and only then she needs to start the research into Edo religion for which I could be a bit help but if she wants religion, then she needs to work to achieve it to you.

I would suggest her the first step it to start a thread like this one, to ask any doubts about Paganism and to debunk christianity.

she is Muslim.
And will never open such thread, she's is too shy and fear maclatunji deols and others muslims thugs on here.
I really don't know what she wants tho she kinda want me to present hee paganism and maybe after wants to make her own decision, however she admitted that she's already thot about leaving Islam. I know you assumed that she is Christian because she's Edo, I was also surprised
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

the comment, on the video are mad funny

lol im thinking of starting a thred on such videos in the joke section. some are really funny. especially these real life amateur ones taken from mobile phone cameras. tongue
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

she is Muslim.
And will never open such thread, she's is too shy and fear maclatunji deols and others muslims thugs on here.
I really don't know what she wants tho she kinda want me to present hee paganism and maybe after wants to make her own decision, however she admitted that she's already thot about leaving Islam. I know you assumed that she is Christian because she's Edo, I was also surprised

wow im really surprized shes muslim. Edo muslim?! thats weird. maybe her parents are first generation converts.

so what do you suggest? we open the thread for her undecided
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

wow im really surprized shes muslim. Edo muslim?! thats weird. maybe her parents are first generation converts.

so what do you suggest? we open the thread for her undecided
that will b great.lol I don't know if they are first generation, but they are both Muslim. Open a thread , your good old thread that convinced me and showed me that without those religions no more religious war conflicts, how her forefathers have been molested and hanged etc ...
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that will b great.lol I don't know if they are first generation, but they are both Muslim. Open a thread , your good old thread that convinced me and showed me that without those religions no more religious war conflicts, how her forefathers have been molested and hanged etc ...

haha ok Ill do it. wink
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

haha ok Ill do it. wink

Awesome, thanks. We need more soldiers, adding her will definitely do us a lot of good
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Awesome, thanks. We need more soldiers, adding her will definitely do us a lot of good

yes you are right. no problem. wink

I think it would be appropriate in the religious section, yes?
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
Culture, I think Odumchi is more easy going in that section we don't risk any ban .
PAGAN 9JA:

yes you are right. no problem. wink

I think it would be appropriate in the religious section, yes?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Culture, I think Odumchi is more easy going in that section we don't risk any ban .

ok I agree Odumchi is a good MOD.

btw how will she know about the thread?
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok I agree Odumchi is a good MOD.

btw how will she know about the thread?
I will Pm her , don't worry.
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I will Pm her , don't worry.

ok. youll know when I open it.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok. youll know when I open it.

if I'm not around that much don't hesitate to pm me.
BTW millions of thanks , I feel better and stronger than ever
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

if I'm not around that much don't hesitate to pm me.
BTW millions of thanks , I feel better and stronger than ever

sure. you are welcome brother.
I will always be there for you. wink
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

sure. you are welcome brother.
I will always be there for you. wink
pagan brotherhood cool, long live paganism

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: pagan brotherhood cool, long live paganism

SALUT! cool

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

SALUT! cool
cool, thank u for your time , one more time

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Having difficulty to tell people I'm pagan. undecided it seems like the world is divided between Muslim and pagan .it is always are you Muslim? No so you are Christian.
Are u Christian? No so you are Muslim.

BTW, I'm considering to taste or convert to Islam. I think I need to taste both and judge by myself.also don't you think I can b a traditional Muslim? Like not going to Mecca or praying but following different or suitable code of conduct

You are welcome smiley kiss
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols:

You are welcome smiley kiss
so?
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so?

You can convert to Islam.

kai. I can't believe Fellis is reconsidering Islam. can you send me a link to where she said that?
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols:

You can convert to Islam.

kai. I can't believe Fellis is reconsidering Islam. can you send me a link to where she said that?

I'm not very comfortable with a woman converting me, no offence..so what should I do.
And, nope, and what I meant is she has already thought about leaving not that she's reconsidering it .
Re: Pagan9ja by deols(f): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I'm not very comfortable with a woman converting me, no offence..so what should I do.
And, nope, and what I meant is she has already thought about leaving not that she's reconsidering it .

Lol. I dont have to convert you. There are people like tbaba who can.

give me the thread where she mentioned her thought about leaving Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo: Nigeria Is Not A Nation. It Is A Mere Geographical Expression.. / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty / Letter To Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.