Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Panel Set-up To Investigate Power Failure. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel Set-up To Investigate Power Failure. (4277 Views)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / Do Generator Dealers Contribute To The Power Failure In The Country? / Governor Flogs PHCN Manager For Power Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panel Set-up To Investigate Power Failure. by emamos: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
tempest01: The panel should also consist of foreign experts with the know how in power generation and transmission. Even if it is to get engineers from south africa or brazil
seconded
Re: Panel Set-up To Investigate Power Failure. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
There has been a relatively stable supply of power in my area lately,as far as this panel wont recommend a reduction of supplies to my area am ok
Re: Panel Set-up To Investigate Power Failure. by Jhulyan(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: They have been setting up these panels since the beginning of the 2nd republic in 1979.
arrest them
Re: Panel Set-up To Investigate Power Failure. by free2ryhme: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
slinkky: Abuja – The Minister of Power, Prof Chinedu Nebo, in Abuja on Monday inaugurated a 13-member Technical Investigative Panel to articulate ways of mitigating constant system collapse in the power sector.

The members of the panel include Fatai Olapade, Chairman; A. Adebisi, Secretary; as well as Sanusi Garba, Sam Amadi,
R. Dagogo-jack, and J. Ognonna.

Others are Kingsley Achefe, O. Ekpo, James Olotu, Mike Uzoigwe, Chris Akamnonu, Don Priestman, and Kunle Olubiyo, President of Network for Energy Reforms.

Nebo said that the panel would determine the immediate and remote causes of the system failures and review all system collapses which occurred since January.

He urged the panel to review the performance and effectiveness of the grid’s protection system in the period under review.

The panel is also expected to recommend measures to further strengthen the protection mechanism and to consider any other system collapse related issues in the sector, Nebo said.

He gave the panel two weeks to submit its report and warned that the ministry would not tolerate any excuse on failure to carry out the assignment.

Earlier, the Minister of State for Power, Hajia Zainab Kuchi, urged members of the panel to be `bold and innovative’ in their investigation.

She called on the panel to get results that would be permanent to solve the problems of power in the country.

Responding on behalf of members of the panel, Olapade said they would submit the report within the specified period. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/13-member-panel-raised-to-investigate-power-sector-collapse/

[size=60pt]NA TODAY IT HAVE TAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY [/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Panel Set-up To Investigate Power Failure. by Celepope: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
excondido:

who is talking to this scumbag?
Like i said before i can bet my monthly salary you don't know the cause.If you know it you won't be typing thrash all in the name of criticism.Okay tell us the cause my bet on that
Re: Panel Set-up To Investigate Power Failure. by excondido(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
Cele-pope:

Like i said before i can bet my monthly salary you don't know the cause.If you know it you won't be typing thrash all in the name of criticism.Okay tell us the cause my bet on that

the longer i engage u, d more u expose ur stupidity. obviously ur sense of reasoning is profoundly immature, what joke to say u will stake ur monthly pittance on the internet and i will take u on that......hahaha u must be a genuis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

-- / UNBELIEVABLE! You Won’t Believe What Jonathan Did To Omisore After Losing Osun / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.