Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180661 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Meadow...

This year was a typical low for me. I had a lot of uncompleted projects. Got very distracted by other unnecessary stuffs. hope I will chanel good next year, May the force be with Me...

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 26, 2015
Merry Xmas everyone...

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjamani(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
kazuna:
Merry Xmas everyone...
my oga you be boss oh... great work..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2015
kazuna:
Merry Xmas everyone...
Merry Christmas to you too.. thanks for featuring my last and completed blender project for the year. Am honored though it didn't reach its expectation. well, am happy I did it.
I really hope that year 2016 will fetch smiles for us.
Merry Christmas to you all... blender3d heads and gurus.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
jjamani:
my oga you be boss oh... great work..
Thanks... that's not my work.....never gotten to that hair level.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by abouzaid: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Tos87:

Merry Christmas to you too.. thanks for featuring my last and completed blender project for the year. Am honored though it didn't reach its expectation. well, am happy I did it.
I really hope that year 2016 will fetch smiles for us.
Merry Christmas to you all... blender3d heads and gurus.
have you ever considered working with like minded people to produce a short one level only video game as a proof of concept? I'm willing to learn just to partake in it with you.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
abouzaid:
have you ever considered working with like minded people to produce a short one level only video game as a proof of concept? I'm willing to learn just to partake in it with you.
that will be nice... but seriously I have never considered game.

Please who has Blender guru pro night sky addon.
I really need it, I will pay to have it.

Happy New Year in Advance.

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New year All Blender Gurus....

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 3:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year Kuzana, Tos87 and all the blender users in this room... last year was fun and a great time.. surely dis year will be greater.. more exploits in renders... Cheers!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2016
To all the blender gurus, I wish you all a successful year 2016. I Jesus name. Amen.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 03, 2016
happy new year guys... 2015 had awesome renders, can't wait to see what badazz stuffs you guys have got planned for 2016grin

@Tos87, any update on the competition?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by abouzaid: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tos87:
that will be nice... but seriously I have never considered game.

Please who has Blender guru pro night sky addon.

Happy New Year in Advance.
relax, all you need to do is produce the 3d models and i would worry about the programming aspect, i solicit for volunteers later. happy new year to you too.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
...loading....Beep.....Loading.....08-01-2016

MOST ORIGINAL MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD HAD GONE TO THE MOON AS USUAL FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR....

TRIANGULATIONS INDICATE A MAJOR RENDERING RETREAT HAPPENING THERE.....

wonder who would be the first to post a WIP or render this year.... cool
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
abouzaid:
relax, all you need to do is produce the 3d models and i would worry about the programming aspect, i solicit for volunteers later. happy new year to you too.
that would be nice... what software do you work with?
@kazuna... let's not debate on it.. lol, one thing am sure is we all are making good renders this year.

BTW.. Please who has Blender guru pro night sky
addon.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Chlorin: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wow i like u guys! Kep d gud work. Let me google d intro 1st am newbies in blender
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjamani(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
new render by me using tutor4u... happy new year guys

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Got 3 hrs with a PC after 7 months of not seeing blender's interface

Nothing Spectacular here tho

1 Share

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2016
What do you guys think about the grass?

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2016
ladanski:
Ladanski....ho ho ho, just out of the blue... hmm. you are welcome. just seems long time no see kind of thing. hope you are good. missed your contributions herein so far. The grass is greener needs some variations. though the pastures seems nice.
btw... the render is not that bad but needs some serious touch. 1) the lightning is poor 2) seriously, the trees though seems from a distance can't really be that dark. 3)sky lights should reflect on the leaves and grasses. wonders if you added translucent material on them. 4) the render lacks hdr sky texture (correct me if am wrong )
The ladanski I know can do better than this.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tos87:
Ladanski....ho ho ho, just out of the blue... hmm. you are welcome. just seems long time no see kind of thing. hope you are good. missed your contributions herein so far. The grass is greener needs some variations. though the pastures seems nice.
btw... the render is not that bad but needs some serious touch. 1) the lightning is poor 2) seriously, the trees though seems from a distance can't really be that dark. 3)sky lights should reflect on the leaves and grasses. wonders if you added translucent material on them. 4) the render lacks hdr sky texture (correct me if am wrong )
The ladanski I know can do better than this.
Long time indeed. Just the grass please. The trees are part of a picture background tongue Just the foreground leaves.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
ladanski:

Long time indeed. Just the grass please. The trees are part of a picture background tongue Just the foreground leaves.
ok...I did say something about it too.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
ladanski:

It looks realistic.
Poor lighting
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by nijabazaar: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2016
ladanski:

This is so real....
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
ladanski:

I love those grass grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Finally, after suffering Seun's Ban I'm Back...

@ladanski...I like the overall scenery but the grass up close, seem fat at the base. unless if its elephant Grass or Genetically modified Rice
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thanks guys. Kazuna, I think sey u don retire. Long time. Will post the modified version once I complete it.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
kazuna:
Finally, after suffering Seun's Ban I'm Back...

@ladanski...I like the overall scenery but the grass up close, seem fat at the base. unless if its elephant Grass or Genetically modified Rice

seun ban anyway welcome back
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Switching between FK and IK is double wahala

I've been doing some research on IK/FK switching solutions because I think it is one of the more interesting and practical problems to encouter while Rigging.

I love IK but every tutor I've ever met kept saying do switches for both FK?IK.

Honestly, unless I'm animating a walk or run cycle, I'd prefer to stick with IK arms and legs because I can get the exact poses I need and keep the arms and legs in those poses without having to worry about gimbal lock (the exception being the wrists and ankles) nor counter-keying (when the torso is moved), which are the limitations of Forward Kinematics.

@Shimish do you do both or are all these tutors saying FK/IK switch just been technical for technical sake?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 26, 2016
kazuna:
Switching between FK and IK is double wahala

I've been doing some research on IK/FK switching solutions because I think it is one of the more interesting and practical problems to encouter while Rigging.

I love IK but every tutor I've ever met kept saying do switches for both FK?IK.

Honestly, unless I'm animating a walk or run cycle, I'd prefer to stick with IK arms and legs because I can get the exact poses I need and keep the arms and legs in those poses without having to worry about gimbal lock (the exception being the wrists and ankles) nor counter-keying (when the torso is moved), which are the limitations of Forward Kinematics.

@Shimish do you do both or are all these tutors saying FK/IK switch just been technical for technical sake?

This is the one i use. Very easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxF45UV1wU0

And this sometimes, if i need fk/ik snaping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5SNZJPEh0o
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
wilsonreuben:

This is the one i use. Very easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxF45UV1wU0

And this sometimes, if i need fk/ik snaping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5SNZJPEh0o

Aha, Very Nice...thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.