Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? (1666 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nairaland is not all about commenting on different topics posted here. A lot of things can actually happen here such as finding TRUE LOVE etc after all this is a market where sellers meet with the buyers.

What's your belief?
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by ebamma3: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Question to they Op
have u eaten today?
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
RedBenson: Nairaland is not all about commenting on different topics posted here. A lot of things can actually happen here such as finding TRUE LOVE etc after all this is a market where sellers meet with the buyers.

What's your belief?

One can find love anywhere,even in oddest places.
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
ebamma 3: Question to they Op
have u eaten today?

Lolz
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
LMAO!!
a faceless forum? a forum where one person has multiple usernames? a forum where people comment as men but their profile reads(f)
oya now!!
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Merkki(f): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
You've been on this topic for a long time now. Is there something you are not telling us?
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
maybe, maybe not but anything is possible
i didn't find my hubby here but i found my brother from another mum here on NL smiley smiley smiley
hi kay hope you're reading this kiss kiss kiss
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
@Ebamma 3, yes i've eaten today and y did u ask?

@Lynpetra, u know it's because of u i opened this thread cos i want somtin from u.

@991, bad elements are evrywhere not just on nairaland alone

@merkki, if i must tell u that thing, now listen, "i need somtin from 'Lynpetra' offnet". Are u ok now?

@aanumama, i understand but what kind of brother from another mother? Expantiate pls!
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by HURUCHI(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
ebamma 3: Question to they Op
have u eaten today?

hahahahahahaha heheheheheh now that is marketing
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
Merkki: You've been on this topic for a long time now. Is there something you are not telling us?
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Godson201333(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
@OP don't tell me that you wanna find true love on here.
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by SugaryBelle(f): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Yeah,u can find true love anywia even in d most odd places bt u jst gats 2 b careful.
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by greedie1(f): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
i found true love on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by skydeep(f): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
gree-die:
i found true love on nairaland
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
RedBenson: @991, bad elements are evrywhere not just on nairaland alone

yeah i know, i also am aware that true love can be found here but the affair has be taken offline before it gets realistic. just like the auto section where transactions start online and are finalized offline.
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by yemmit90: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
RedBenson: Nairaland is not all about commenting on different topics posted here. A lot of things can actually happen here such as finding TRUE LOVE etc after all this is a market where sellers meet with the buyers.

What's your belief?

what grin
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
RedBenson: @Ebamma 3, yes i've eaten today and y did u ask?

@Lynpetra, u know it's because of u i opened this thread cos i want somtin from u.

@991, bad elements are evrywhere not just on nairaland alone

@merkki, if i must tell u that thing, now listen, "i need somtin from 'Lynpetra' offnet". Are u ok now?

@aanumama, i understand but what kind of brother from another mother? Expantiate pls!

Shiorrr!Now darling,tell me what you want?
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
lynpetra:

Shiorrr!Now darling,tell me what you want?

hahahahaha! am out of here, Bros make i go see whether food don ready for house, Sister we go see next time na. abeg close una door oooh!!! grin grin grin
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
991:

hahahahaha! am out of here, Bros make i go see whether food don ready for house, Sister we go see next time na. abeg close una door oooh!!! grin grin grin

You no won sneak in in the dead of the night,anyway I no bolt am grin
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
True love can be found anywhere.
Most guys and ladies proving hard here aint ds tough in reality
I know many NL couples. As in dey met on NL and got married cheesy
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
@yemmit90, bros wch kind talk be that? U wan spoil sumtin for me? Do u know how long i've been dying for Lynpetra? If she see/read that kind of ur post now, she go beliv say i dey visit brothel houses. Where did u get d in4matn in d 1st place? If na play, abeg make u stop am make u no com spoil sumtin 4 me o abeg i dey beg u o. Lynpetra is too special to me to joked with.

Edit that ur post now b4 it's late!
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by alphaconde(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
Am currently in love with a nairalander.
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lynpe-Lynpe, my love, my heart, my life, my one and only, my apple, my star, my dream, my tom tom, my yori yori, my honey, my darling, my precious, my pride, my angel, my queen, my swrheart...., no one like u on nairaland and the whole world. How are u today?

Dont worry urself dear, dnt need much from u, all i need is just YOU and YOUR LOVE. that's all!
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
gree-die:
i found true love on nairaland grin grin grin
Me too

1 Like

Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by omiobo: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hmmm! Na hypertension na him go kill person wey find love for nairaland. Dem too dey form for nairaland.
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
omiobo: Hmmm! Na hypertension na him go kill person wey find love for nairaland. Dem too dey form for nairaland.
Why do you think so?
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by yemmit90: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
RedBenson: @yemmit90, bros wch kind talk be that? U wan spoil sumtin for me? Do u know how long i've been dying for Lynpetra? If she see/read that kind of ur post now, she go beliv say i dey visit brothel houses. Where did u get d in4matn in d 1st place? If na play, abeg make u stop am make u no com spoil sumtin 4 me o abeg i dey beg u o. Lynpetra is too special to me to joked with.

Edit that ur post now b4 it's late!

I no sey you really like this girl,so I don help you edit am!

@Lynpetra, na one day person dey find true love o,abeg gree for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
RedBenson: Lynpe-Lynpe, my love, my heart, my life, my one and only, my apple, my star, my dream, my tom tom, my yori yori, my honey, my darling, my precious, my pride, my angel, my queen, my swrheart...., no one like u on nairaland and the whole world. How are u today?

Dont worry urself dear, dnt need much from u, all i need is just YOU and YOUR LOVE. that's all!

My cheeks don red tire! winkI am shying.*hides under 190*
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by yemmit90: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
@Redbenson, na true o,I just check her profile now,she dey ok facially. But me no sure sey she go get nice curve,abi na that picture they make her look like that ni?
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
@yemmit90, tanx dude for understanding my feelings for dis precious gift called 'Lynpetra'. She's the sole reason of my visiting nairaland. If not for her, i wouldnt be here. Abeg help me tell am more make she gree me. Tell am say i go make am 1st lady when i go dey where Oga Jona dey now. I truly luv her.
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by omiobo: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why do you think so?

Dem gurls na kromoto while Dem guys na hit and run.
Re: Question To The Singles: Do You Believe You Can Find True Love On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
omiobo:

Dem gurls na kromoto while Dem guys na hit and run.
Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has Bad Table Manners / Why Do Newly Married Women Show Off Their Wedding Rings? / Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else And Got A Slap? Check In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.