Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

She Has Bad Table Manners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Bad Table Manners (1668 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Bad Table Manners by Andyblaze: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2013
Please how can one cope with a girl that has bad table manners.

Whenever you take her out, she eats like a human being but whenever you stay at home she uses hand to pick meat and doesn't use fork and knife when eating garri or rice and soup. Also she belches and doesn't say "excuse me".

Wanna take her to my parents but they are high class people and might not love the way she eats. Please wut can I do?
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by bigtt76(f): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Looks like you are they one without manners grin If she eats like a woman outside, definitely she will behave herself at your parent's even though she uses her hands at home.

If you are a stickler of rules, may I ask if you actually dress up all day in suit and tie at home when not at work? One needs to relax from all the stringent rules and etiquette to enjoy this life carray go grin

3 Likes

Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by jmoore(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2013
Buy good table manners for her.

1 Like

Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Andyblaze: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2013
bigtt76: Looks like you are they one without manners grin If she eats like a woman outside, definitely she will behave herself at your parent's even though she uses her hands at home.

If you are a stickler of rules, may I ask if you actually dress up all day in suit and tie at home when not at work? One needs to relax from all the stringent rules and etiquette to enjoy this life carray go grin

I have very nice manners. I am just scared she might be too comfortable at my home and eat how she does in her room. She easily misinterprets advise that's why I don't wanna talk to her about it.
Anyways thanks.
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by PresidentAde(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mtchewwww................So the essence of this complain is because ur taking her Parents..................Mtchewww....

angry angry angry
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by pasqal09: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
If u think she has bad table manners, why not teach her rather than inform everybody on NL?

Besides, if u can't cope with her just because of bad table manners, then I tink your love is questionable

1 Like

Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Andyblaze: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
pasqal09: If u think she has bad table manners, why not teach her rather than inform everybody on NL?

Besides, if u can't cope with her just because of bad table manners, then I tink your love is questionable
What makes it questionable?
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Andyblaze: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
President Ade: Mtchewwww................So the essence of this complain is because ur taking her Parents..................Mtchewww....

angry angry angry
I need national advice

1 Like

Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by pasqal09: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
She uses her hand to eat eba and meat, so how's that bad table manners? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by njuwo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
pasqal09: She uses her hand to eat eba and meat, so how's that bad table manners? undecided undecided
I wonder o, what of people that uses their mouth to cut eba and eat. @Op u dnt hv a problem at all just teach her what u want her to do or better still look for a table manner teacher to teach her.
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by fedoralahot(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
na wa! bad manners for inside house kwa! wait! u dey use fork and knife abi spoon to chop eba and egusi soup! chai! odiegwu! stress when baba GOD don give me hand!mtcheeeew!

2 Likes

Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by ennon92(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
pasqal09: She uses her hand to eat eba and meat, so how's that bad table manners? undecided undecided
d guy no well•
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by experimentist: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Gabreal1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
fedoralahot: na wa! bad manners for inside house kwa! wait! u dey use fork and knife abi spoon to chop eba and egusi soup! chai! odiegwu! stress when baba GOD don give me hand!mtcheeeew!
Abi oo, hand wey i fit use twist eba as i like, fvck fork nd knife.
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Dubemkelly(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
I'm happy she reps well outside there,its nothing too bad,u can show some love by correcting her bad table manners

1 Like

Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Danhumprey: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Andyblaze:
I need national advice
Bro how far with your market? angry angry angry angry
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Andyblaze: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
fedoralahot: na wa! bad manners for inside house kwa! wait! u dey use fork and knife abi spoon to chop eba and egusi soup! chai! odiegwu! stress when baba GOD don give me hand!mtcheeeew!
U don't understand. That was how I was brought up and even in my boarding school, they said we must use fork and Knife to eat eba and soup and so its gross to see someone using their hands to eat it in my house.
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Andyblaze: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Bro how far with your market? angry angry angry angry

Sssssshhhh angry
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mtcheeeeew...
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Danhumprey: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Andyblaze:

Sssssshhhh angry
Ssssssshhhhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrrrraaaaaaaapppppppppp!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by AbuMikey(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2013

LWKMD gringrin

I see some people giving some peeps taking Andy as one serious dude cheesycheesy

Andy bro, Happy New Month cool

Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Dannylux: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
[size=56pt]Troll alert [/size]
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Andyblaze: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abu Mikey:

LWKMD gringrin

I see some people giving some peeps taking Andy as one serious dude cheesycheesy

Andy bro, Happy New Month cool

Happy New Month bro, check my profile pic
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by AbuMikey(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Andyblaze:

Happy New Month bro, check my profile pic

Wow!! shockedshockedshocked

What date bro?

Send Me a PM ASAP!
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Caseless: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Andyblaze: Please how can one cope with a girl that has bad table manners.

Whenever you take her out, she eats like a human being but whenever you stay at home she uses hand to pick meat and doesn't use fork and knife when eating garri or rice and soup. Also she belches and doesn't say "excuse me".

Wanna take her to my parents but they are high class people and might not love the way she eats. Please wut can I do?

Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Caseless: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Gab-real:
Abi oo, hand wey i fit use twist eba as i like fvck fork nd knife.
grin grin grin una no go kill pesin for nairaland!
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Waspy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Andyblaze:
I need national advice
LMAO grin dude seriously you need to stop these your jonzings. Its getting scary now.
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
I can't believe that some people are actually taking Andyblaze seriously and giving him advice. grin grin grin

TROLL!!! angry angry angry
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Andyblaze: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wow!! shockedshockedshocked

What date bro?

Send Me a PM ASAP!

The E-mail I used on NL is f#cked up. I even tried using system to access it all to know avail.

U dey twitter?

Btw its 15th
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Andyblaze: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Austeenx: [size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: She Has Bad Table Manners by Andyblaze: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Waspy: LMAO grin dude seriously you need to stop these your jonzings. Its getting scary now.

Seriously? Tell me more, u geetin scared I could actually get insane?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Older Men? / If Ur Ex Calls You And Say I Love U............... / My Val Message To Khiaa And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.