Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? (1501 Views)

Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed / If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? by akmaldini(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
If SEX is an UEFA CUP IN NIGERIA...
Which STATE do u think will win It..?
1) Lagos
2) Oyo
3) Edo
4) Delta
5) Akwa ibon
6) Kaduna
7) Cross River
Kano
9) Ogun
10) FCT
Others Specify...Lets roll
Re: If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? by Nikkyparadise(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Makurdi
Re: If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
A Preacher said:
'If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it
and
throw it into the river'.
And the congregation cried, 'Amen!'
'And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take
it and
throw it in the river'.
And the congregation cried, 'Amen!' '
And if I had all the whiskey and rum in the
world,
I'd take it all and throw it in the river'.
Again the congregation cried, 'Amen!'
The preacher sat down.
The deacon then stood up & said: 'For our
closing
hymn, let's turn to page 126 of our hymn
books
and sing: 'We shall drink from that river'.
THE CONGREGATION SCREAMED HALLELUYA!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? by iterator25: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
screenagerjoe: A Preacher said:
'If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it
and
throw it into the river'.
And the congregation cried, 'Amen!'
'And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take
it and
throw it in the river'.
And the congregation cried, 'Amen!' '
And if I had all the whiskey and rum in the
world,
I'd take it all and throw it in the river'.
Again the congregation cried, 'Amen!'
The preacher sat down.
The deacon then stood up & said: 'For our
closing
hymn, let's turn to page 126 of our hymn
books
and sing: 'We shall drink from that river'.
THE CONGREGATION SCREAMED HALLELUYA!!!!!!
boring
Re: If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? by topas100(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2013
iterator25: boring
on point
Re: If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2013
iterator25: boring
it was not my intention to make u laff.
Re: If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? by Tolexander: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2013
No state would win cos none of the nigerian states would be eligible to play in an European tournament meant for european states since they are africans.

2 Likes

Re: If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? by pconline: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2013
boring joke, switched the focus of the thread, now even the thread is not interesting again. hmmm

http://pconlineweb.com/category/self-help-products-diy-guides-ebooks-downloads/
Re: If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? by mayibuye: 1:45am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]MEADOWS INC. RECRUITMENT AGENCY now recruiting ND/HND/Bsc in the field of marketing or any degree in a related discipline for a Pharmaceutical firm now based in IBADAN. A second degree or MBA will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have a passion for identifying business trends, developing business ideas and concepts and nurturing them to function. He/she will help consolidate existing business projects and meet revenue target. The individual must be computer literate, self-motivated and goal oriented.
The company is recruiting creative and passionate Marketing Executives (50 Executives) who are ambitious and motivated with the skills and attitude to work in a fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION
To create portfolio of clients
Make product presentation
Be able to set business targets and lead a team in achieving them
Assisting in the writing and production of a variety of marketing campaigns including outdoor, brochures, direct mails and e-shouts
General administration
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE
Experience is big advantage but training will be provided for those that do not have the required experience but are quick to learn.
You should be intelligent and ambitious with flair and a hardworking attitude-your drive to be the best will make you best placed to have successful and rewarding marketing career within an established and forward thinking team.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
Computer literacy
Proven presentation skills-verbal and written
Eligible candidates apply by sending Name, Age, Sex, Qualification, and Course of study to 081 7020 5093
TEXT MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE!
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

25 Matching Color Combinations For The 2014 Bride To Be / The Experience Of A Jilted Bride / Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.