Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (65118 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by logica(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
biolabee:
still us... still us....
No. Not "us". Just Jew-men like you.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
logica: No. Not "us". Just Jew-men like you.

ok...
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Thereishel:

Do you always taste it because i wonder how you know

That's what prorverbs says..proverbs 9 vs 17 & 18

Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. 18But he knows not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Ponder on them#
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Mopolchi: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin babyosisi and ehispapa una don make me laff wella. I de feel una
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by kannymoore(m): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Slyr0x: Sad grin grin

Chaigrin ! Heh heh heh heh heh!!!!

I actually fell off my bed when I saw that gif image! grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by sylve11: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
dis not be matter to smile at atall. cool

@ papa ehis and babyosi, make una warn una selves o angry
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
lorretta u: thank you smiley
you are welcome, iyam already blushing....but walahi babe you get lion heart o...infact you are bolder than the lion!!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
Make una ignore 'babyosisi' abeg. Na run she run comot for psychia ward and them stil dey find am.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Bamz(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
PrettySpicey: To have something and still lust for another is not just greed but the foolishness of the human mind.
He has a wife, yet unsatisfied, he goes after another's man wife, now he not only suffers shame and disgrace but dishonor. And same applies to the woman. But even more so for she has lost the true sense of womanhood.
The desires of our flesh will ruin us if we do not get them under the strictest control.

You must be a virtuous woman. smiley
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by BashToks: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne: Infidelity is very bad. The husband should call the wife and sit her down so they can have a heart to heart talk on what made the woman stray. The husband owns the wife, he knows the best mood to discuss with her. He should also check himself and endeavor he is romantic, wears sexy boxers and triple his action in bed. He should not worry, his wife would come back to her senses. He should also not forget prayers. There is nothing God can not do, fasting would also help.

The husband should remember that divorce is wrong. Marriage is for better for worse. These are the worse times, things will still be better. tongue

It's well

And dats from a female's point of view..
Can we have a more realistic solution please? Preferably from a male.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Bamz(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
kannymoore:

Chaigrin ! Heh heh heh heh heh!!!!

I actually fell off my bed when I saw that gif image! grin

LOL cry of life!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by BashToks: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
lorretta u: I think title should be. MAN CAUGHT COMMITTING ADULTERY WITH NEIGHBOUR'S. WIFE.

I see what ure trying to do feminist buh d story is majorly from the first man's point of view.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
LESSONS LEARNT
1. THE WAY TO A BABE'S HEART [OR BTW HER LEGS] IS THROUGH HER STOMACH
2. WHEN THERE IS NO SHAWARMA, BURGER OR SUYA, PEPPERSOUP & DON SIMON CAN ALSO DO THE TRICK wink wink
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by spoilt(f): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Babyosisi
Chei. Nasarawa Toto . . . . .. I no fit shout. That town is where every woman should be allowed to set her kini free.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by olakitan007: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lobatan
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
lorretta u: really?nothing wrong?
He's married remember.isn't that adultery?he's cheating on his wife,that law of manslaughter shouldn't get to him?
And to think it's with another man's wife.he's offended the man,his own wife,the society,and God.and he's done nothing wrong?are u for real?

The crux of the matter is doing it on their matrimonial bed - that's utterly disrespectful.

How can the husband be sleeping on a next man's body fluid in his own house?

I'll fvck that woman up so bad - she'll never desire sex again for the rest of life.

And I'm not a woman beater(I've never touched any girl in my life) but certain things are just unacceptable! wink
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by VirginFinder: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2013
Damn!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Revolva(m): 1:23am On Jun 15, 2013
omo women dem i tire for them life....they should not be trusted
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by ozoemeka(m): 3:10am On Jun 15, 2013
I was here for the pic
dennismukoro:

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/man-catches-wife-committing-adultery/
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by FozzieBear(m): 4:12am On Jun 15, 2013
J town's finest!!! Na so. A whole pot of peppersoup for two people?? They really wanted it HOT dat day!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Mosb(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh
dis is somfn dah apuns evry in 9ja grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Chukskin: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Ark111: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2013
djeezy: Plenty days for the thief but one day for the owner. They are simply shameless and have acted disgracefully. Fortunately for others who commit adultery is other regions, adultery is not a crime in the south.
If it is not a crime in the south,Is it a crime with God?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2013
I think God is faithful and wonderful with dis adulterers. I mean within a day, this folks have bcom world famous people. Isn't that wonderful?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Skmoda360(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mehn!! Pussy sweet ooo, bt going an extra mile to get it is a freaky sin...funny bt serious story.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Skmoda360(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
Revolva: omo women dem i tire for them life....they should not be trusted
At all
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by chocofizzy(f): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
splashbaby: Gloria and George...na good combo. Make d husband go rest jare.
hahahahahahahAh. No be small combo
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by loveabletd(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
The wife has no shame for doing that on her martrimonial bed? So bad
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by billyG(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
Chei!tufiakwa!! why are d not paraded naked in dia birthday suits like kenyan example
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by CaroTone(f): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
babyosisi:

Na only Italy dem dey go grin
Don't even go there
Na which people dey send their daughters to Italy and Spain with the family blessings sealed at a babalawo coven
I say make we no scatter this fine thread with the legendary ashawo supplying tribe
Mind yourself o
90% of prostitutes in Europe are from Edo
What does that tell you?
Not only Edo send their daughters to Italy, other tribes do it. The main reason why Edo own is more heard is that we have human feelings we remember where we we come from because we do send money to people back home unlike other tribes who forgot people back home when they are in the foreign land doing prostitution. That is why u hear people saying "oh, it is their daughter that is sending them money from abroad that's why they are looking fresh, or buying cars for them e.t.c. Edo lady might have fornicate while still single but once she is married and her bride price has been paid, all that have to stop. From the part of Edo, I come from, If a woman commit adultery and she's hiding it, if her husband and her children is still eating her food and drinking her water, unusual ailment will befall them, even if they were taking to the hospital, the doctor will never see the cause of the ailment. If proper things are not done, maybe she did not confess what she has done and still keep it to herself, the husband and the children will start to die one by one. If she confess and her husband still want to keep her, there are some cleansing ritual that has to be done to cleanse her before her husband and children start to eat her food again because she has already be regarded as unclean human. If her husband find out that she commit adultery and don't want her to know as reason to punish her, the husband would have gone behind her back to do the ritual stuff, so na she go die be that. Part of Esan side, the punishment if a woman is caught committing adultery, she will be stripped naked, she will walk and dance the whole community with people flooding at her back beating drums to display her body to everyone since her husband is not enough for her, u can play with her body if u like. With that kind of weird custom who will want to commit adultery. So my sister, edo people don't commit adultery because of the huge consequences that follows it. All other tribes in Nigeria don't have that kind of custom that prohibit them from committing adultery, that's why adultery is most rampant in their mix.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
CaroTone: Not only Edo send their daughters to Italy, other tribes do it. The main reason why Edo own is more heard is that [size=18pt]we have human feelings we remember where we we come from because we do send money to people back home[/size] unlike other tribes who forgot people back home when they are in the foreign land doing prostitution. That is why u hear people saying "oh, it is their daughter that is sending them money from abroad that's why they are looking fresh, or buying cars for them e.t.c. Edo lady might have fornicate while still single but once she is married and her bride price has been paid, all that have to stop. From the part of Edo, I come from, If a woman commit adultery and she's hiding it, if her husband and her children is still eating her food and drinking her water, unusual ailment will befall them, even if they were taking to the hospital, the doctor will never see the cause of the ailment. If proper things are not done, maybe she did not confess what she has done and still keep it to herself, the husband and the children will start to die one by one. If she confess and her husband still want to keep her, there are some cleansing ritual that has to be done to cleanse her before her husband and children start to eat her food again because she has already be regarded as unclean human. If her husband find out that she commit adultery and don't want her to know as reason to punish her, the husband would have gone behind her back to do the ritual stuff, so na she go die be that. Part of Esan side, the punishment if a woman is caught committing adultery, she will be stripped naked, she will walk and dance the whole community with people flooding at her back beating drums to display her body to everyone since her husband is not enough for her, u can play with her body if u like. With that kind of weird custom who will want to commit adultery. So my sister, edo people don't commit adultery because of the huge consequences that follows it. All other tribes in Nigeria don't have that kind of custom that prohibit them from committing adultery, that's why adultery is most rampant in their mix.

Funny,your prostitutes are better than others shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa o
Are you speaking from experience, Nne?

The girls can do ashawo when single but once they marry,the spirit of ashaworism dies and they become faithful wives cheesy
They swear to juju to do ashawo and another juju again to be faithful wives
This is hilarious
I hear you ma
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by bukatyne(f): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
kalufelix: yeah dats wat ah learnt 4rm him if yhu like. Even the wisest man dat ever lived was no different.
Wht do yhu intend to do abt it?
Cheat back??
Goodluck to yhu...
Am sure the husband have cheated so many times

By wisest man, I assume Solomon;

Did you read about his end in the Bible?

Don't worry, when you are cooling ya ass in hell, you will realize it's not a 'man's world! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.