Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (64723 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Lol. But BabyO I gotta tell ya, I had a girlfriend back in the days in Naija who wanted me to father her first child. She was getting married and wanted me to father her first child.

I had another girl in Unical who was married and I didn't know. Someone told me she is married I thought he was joking, he said he attended her wedding. I brushed it aside bc the dude is a well known joker. Then one day I jokingly asked my girl why she didnt tell me she was married. You know, I expected to hear something like "what are you talking about?" But guess what I heard! "How did you find out?" And she was laughing. I was shocked beyond words. Then she said I looked exactly like her husband. It just feels like I'm him. Lol. Tosh nwa mama, I no know whether to slap am or to run go church for cleansing.
Guess what, she still invited me to come to her room and spend the night. This na babe wey nova reach 1yr of marriage. When marriage suppose still de sweet am.

Chei
Tosh
Na so u dey slaughter married women eh kwa
Abomination!!!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

She is no akwuna
Nobody has considered the fact that her husband may be impotent

Eziokwu grin

The thing no de do am jare, we know every grin

But wait o, what of the man wey been de do am with her? Wasn't he married too? Why ain't we talking about him? And the woman he cheated.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by MacLovington(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
plendil:

The practise is common among the TIVs (Benue State)

From what I learned, it was common in one part of Benue, but has changed long ago. Now it's just individual indescretion.

It's like saying a certain Naija tribe romoured to eat people is actually a widespread practice today when infact it was an isolated preactice in the past.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Chei
Tosh
Na so u dey slaughter married women eh kwa
Abomination!!!

Abomination no be small. Everytime I jam hard luck in life I remember her, but anyway I don overcome that feeling. She's doing good now with her husband and she's got great kids and a wonderful family. So whatever it was, baba nke bi n'igwe musta forgiven by now bc if heaven were to punish, na she, wey deliberately sleep with me, hiding the fact that he is married, na she heaven for punish first.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hmm
Some women are evil wallahi
One I heard about has a lover on the side and she tells friends the bobo is way better than her man
The only thing be say she no dey all that comfortable to comot all her cloth while with him because of her flabs
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Abomination no be small. Everytime I jam hard luck in life I remember her, but anyway I don overcome that feeling. She's doing good now with her husband and she's got great kids and a wonderful family. So whatever it was, baba nke bi n'igwe musta forgiven by now bc if heaven were to punish, na she, wey deliberately sleep with me, hiding the fact that he is married, na she heaven for punish first.

But jokes apart now
That husband in the story ought to go and carry out a DNA test for them kids
They may not be his
How brazen can a woman be to bring in the lover into her own home ?
That her husband is mild o
Some husbands would have committed double homicide
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

But jokes apart now
That husband in the story ought to go and carry out a DNA test for them kids
They may not be his
How brazen can a woman be to bring in the lover into her own home ?
That her husband is mild o

The husband was abroad. She was a unical student. I was also a happy-go-lucky unical student. Life was sweet and the girl was sweet. I had actually started thinking o having a relationship with her. But after the discovery, I had to focus on another girl. . . . . . . neglecting my books in the process and of course failing exams grin

No blame me o cheesy even my papa vex carry me go throway for UK, think say e go better for there grin
The rest is history grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by victorazy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

You see am
She asked the lover for a plate of peppersoup,he bought a whole pot
If she asked some more ,he would have brought a whole goat ( Ewu Awusa) cheesy
I bet you her husband won't even buy her ordinary groundnuts and banana
Who knows how much she has endured in the hands of that thing she called husband shocked
I bet you her husband's manhood is not even in tip top condition hence she went looking for somebody to fill in the blank spaces

She was tempted because of the condition she found herself in
SHe has managed and can manage no more

When a woman resorts to chasing her kids outside and locking the door for a moment of pleasure
That woman has endured until she could endure no more
The man should check himself o
He should check himself I say
He is lacking well well

The shame belongs to him
Now everybody knows his manhood no dey function

May it happened to u o! Amen
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
No offence pls but am very sure and certain that a nairalander 'babyosisi' had been admitted in psychiatric ward before and may be she managed to escape out of the ward without completing the treatment.

Her comments are always irrational, farer opposite from the topics and lacks meaning.

If u doubt me, check her comments on this thread and compare with others.

Anyway sha, nairaland, plenty mad people dey inside.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

The husband was abroad. She was a unical student. I was also a happy-go-lucky unical student. Life was sweet and the girl was sweet. I had actually started thinking o having a relationship with her. But after the discovery, I had to focus on another girl. . . . . . . neglecting my books in the process and of course failing exams grin

No blame me o cheesy even my papa vex carry me go throway for UK, think say e go better for there grin
The rest is history grin

Lol
I was talking about the woman in Jos
But yes you too
You fit get heirs growing somewhere else
Biko don't talk more before someone decodes your former woman and tongues will start wagging
What happened in Unical stays in Unical

So this was why they bundled you to Wales
Hehehe
I remember how you complained bitterly about the white women with no nyash
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by justplainpaul(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
Na this kind thing dey make somepeople commit murder.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
RedBenson: No offence pls but am very sure and certain that a nairalander 'babyosisi' had been admitted in psychiatric ward before and may be she managed to escape out of the ward without completing the treatment.

Her comments are always irrational, farer opposite from the topics and lacks meaning.

If u doubt me, check her comments on this thread and compare with others.

Anyway sha, nairaland, plenty mad people dey inside.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Oya come and chain me na
Eediot

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by coogar: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

you were humping another man's wife even after you were warned by a friend. you cannot escape punishment - wait till hungry alligators start pursuing you in your dreams...

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by donodion(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

I love it when folks fall for all my twisted humor
Anyway sha
Is it because we are Nigerians
In Cameroon,this is no biggie
A married woman can even go out and born pikin for another man and return to continue the marriage from where she stopped
I hear part of Ijawland and Edo allow same
She had small uha soup after eating egusi for so long
It's not as if she killed somebody
Come which part of Edo state practises such rubbish?That's a lies based on assumption and you know that. No let me turn red eye for you rubbish yóur "petite" record on NL.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Lol
I was talking about the woman in Jos
But yes you too
You fit get heirs growing somewhere else
Biko don't talk more before someone decodes your woman and tongues will start wagging

Lol. Make una leave that woman alone. At least she has some small respect for her husband. Why else will she hide her lover when her husband came back?

If na for Ohio here, a cheating woman will open the door and donate one original slap to the husband for knocking without respect grin

Then she go file for divorce grin
Those of us wey dey abroad know what that means for the dude cheesy , if he no get pre-nup

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
victorazy:

May it happened to u o! Amen

grin grin grin

donodion:
Come which part of Edo state practises such rubbish?That's a lies based on assumption and you know that. No let me turn red eye for you rubbish yóur "petite" record on NL.

Hmm
Na wetin I do una biko
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Lol. Make una leave that woman alone. At least she has some small respect for her husband. Why else will she hide her lover when her husband came back?

If na for Ohio here, a cheating woman will open the door and donate one original slap to the husband for knocking without respect grin

Then she go file for divorce grin
Those of us wey dey abroad know what that means for the dude cheesy , if he no get pre-nup

Haba Tosh
Certainly not a Nigerian woman
Stop exaggerating
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by signalpower: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
ajanaku2:

It's been like that since the beginning of days and will definitely remain like that until the end of time...

Providence fashioned it in that manner!

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David , Solomom, Jesus, Mohammed et al, all penetrated multiple holes...

Are you a female?

I call Thia Blasphemy, why did you put Jesus an Mohammed there. i would have been okay if it were to be Abraham , Isaac And Jacob
we have to stone you for blasphemy the holy ones Jesus and Mohammed
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
coogar:

you were humping another man's wife even after you were warned by a friend. you cannot escape punishment - wait till hungry alligators start pursuing you in your dreams...

Dude chillax. How could I know this comedian was serious. The babe kept it away from me na, never wore a ring, never talked of a husband, no photos of him in her room, nothing.

As per alligators, that one na small. Dinosaurs don pursue me for dream before, I survive. So your alligator na moi-moi. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by yungzeez(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
dennismukoro:

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/man-catches-wife-committing-adultery/
she doesnt nid to b told dat d mariage is OVER...bt i tink pictures shud b provided na incase of season two...LWKMD ooooooo
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Haba Tosh
Certainly not a Nigerian woman
Stop exaggerating

Nne my eye don see something for this America.
I always believed our Nigerian women are different. But not anymore. Not all of them sha, but some.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Nne my eye don see something for this America.
I always believed our Nigerian women are different. But not anymore. Not all of them sha, but some.

Any man that finds a faithful God fearing wife like me is truly blessed
I thank God for my life
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ode fool is jos in d south? Who like woman pass aboki evn ur grls dat use vagina tighteners!mtchewww holy idiots my foot,hypocrist
djeezy: Plenty days for the thief but one day for the owner. They are simply shameless and have acted disgracefully. Fortunately for others who commit adultery is other regions, adultery is not a crime in the south.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by touchmeder: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
The man and the woman were taken away by the police for ‘safe custody’ and were later released on bail

While i don't subscribe to adultery, can i ask when it became an offense to commit adultery? what are they on bail for undecided
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Feed me more:

Sholly!!!! kiss kiss kiss

My profile is banging how? undecided undecided undecided

Abeg no kill yourself o! cheesy for wetin nau?
you're very beautiful. grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by justplainpaul(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
peppy luv: Ode fool is jos in d south? Who like woman pass aboki evn ur grls dat use vagina tighteners!mtchewww holy idiots my foot,hypocrist
simple english, you cannot write down. how hard can it be
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by IYANGBALI: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Policewoman: Married people who flirt on BBM and exchange nude pixes are equally guilty of the crime lipsrsealed
how many you don arrest?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Any man that finds a faithful God fearing wife like me is truly blessed
I thank God for my life
self praise,abeg make we hear word
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by spoilt(f): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
Even married women with children need to de stress. She is foolish to bring him home. Rule number one never get caught! Stay sleek and keep the statistics of cheating women real low, LOL.you know It makes men happy when they quote their 60% to our 40%.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
English teacher,am so aware of what I wrote(mixing pidgin nd English)mumu
justplainpaul: simple english, you cannot write down. how hard can it be
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
dulaman: Not suprised it's JOS. A jos born and bred oncetold me married women in a particular part brag about their boyfriends.

So True, This Aint News To J Town Peeps.....Mostly Practice By The Berom Women.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
BigBlackDick: Too much trouble from Old punanny and sagged booobs, He should be hanged while she should be stoned
becos u hav neva sinned b4 abi? SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / My Sister Married An Impotent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.