Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (65133 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by MrAladin: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh
oooooooo stupid you.

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by supaeagles(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
lorretta u: I think title should be. MAN CAUGHT COMMITTING ADULTERY WITH NEIGHBOUR'S. WIFE.
Here's my double like for your astute observation .
Even better , I think the title should reflect that " a couple were caught committing adultery" .

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Provie(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
It is only confirmed prostitutes dat hide men in the ceiling. Remember Rahab in the Holy Bible? This Jos woman is not just an adulterer; she is a confirmed prostitute!

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by IAMBREEZY: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
Julieccentric: Stolen bread is sweet!
very sweet baby!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Wahala90: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
Buy Now!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by wazobiaforu(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
infidelity .......i know who practice it most
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
KONJI MATA AGAIN O. BUT WHY NOT USED GUEST HOUSES? WHAT DO WE HAVE THEM FOR?

BUT WAIT O, E BE LIKE SAY THAT MAN NA HEALER. THE WOMAN SAID "SHE WASNT FEELING FINE AND SHE INVITED THE MAN". THE MAN MUST HAVE HEALING POWERS.

MAYBE SHE MUST'VE BEEN DYING OF HALF PENETRATION FROM HER OWN HUSBAND SMALL DICCK WHICH CAUSES SICKNESS EVERY NOW AND THEN. IS GOOD TO HAVE A HUGE DICCK IF UR WIFE MUST KEEP THE BUTTOC.KS ONLY ON UR BED. SMH

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Okijajuju: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
The husband should forgive her.. She couldn't help her self after eating one pot of pepper soup and seeing this;

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by dammytosh: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
I feel for the poor husband.

Very pathetic and heart breaking.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Nigerians and their constant infidelity in marriage. Later on, many Nigerians will still have the nerve to say that westerners don't respect their marriages. Now tell me, if you have any atom of respect for your marriage, will you be shamelessly committing adultery while spreading STD/STI all over the darn place? You people give marriage a bad name and yet have the audacity to pressure people into marriage unions when you know that you cannot even keep your marital vows. Judgment day sure will be interesting once our stay on earth is up.
exactly.their idea of a successful marriage is the suffering and smiling type.nonsense!
Policewoman: Wear sexy boxers? Abeg leave that matter joo. The woman is a HO.
me thinks you're a man.no effoinse!
ajanaku2:

It's been like that since the beginning of days and will definitely remain like that until the end of time...

Providence fashioned it in that manner!

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David , Solomom, Jesus, Mohammed et al, all penetrated multiple holes...

Are you a female?
bwahahaha.who's providence?abeg go to bed with that outdated mentality.or at best if you're so eager to live the old life,you can do away with the 21st century modernities and technologies.u knw,like ride in cart,wear a robe and sash grow ur hair like solomon.then u can be justified sticking to the oldies.but as far as we are progressing,u gatta leave those nasties behind.we are keeping to old disgusting things because you loin/dyck says so
Babzilla: THATS WHAT PUNY IS WORTH THESE DAYS
A PACK OF DON SIMON AND A PLATE OF PEPPER SOUP
HOL'UP Y'ALL LETS BREAK IT DOWN

DON SIMON: #500
PEPPER SOUP: #800
TOTAL #1,300

1K3 AND THATS EXPENSIVE O
SOME ITS CHEAPER 1 SHAWARMA,
A RIDE IN A FANCY CAR.....
& SOME M0R0NS WILL BE KILLING THEMSELVES OVER THESE H0s undecided
you probably got your girlfriend for #1500.anyway that's your problem.enjoy your cheap woman.but I hope you won't be complaining when u get a high maintenance lady.na your type go begin blab,women are materialistic.bla bla bla.
born2fuckpussy: If God had not create eve, the whole world would have been at peace
then why were you BORNTOFUCKPUSSY?

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by 2goodbobo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Haba don't the woman or man have respect. Whatever happen to Hotel? Between, they went to far.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by numen(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
jackbauersballs: Yuzedo needs to stop nacking other people's wives...

See the reseult?

[b]Wearing boxers and flying ceiling
...Cheife sweetus don fall my hand[/b]

LWKMD grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by miccodb(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
ok i think he has issues with the matriminial bed not exactly the act. he would have preferred some other bed. so ladies dont use ur matrimonial beds ther are beds for sale or rent everywhere

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Okija juju: The husband should forgive her.. She couldn't help her self after eating one pot of pepper soup and seeing this;

Clown. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by AsuquoEKenn(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Tanx God Papa Iyabo no catch u, you for be history now.Come try that thing with Fulani or Annang man u go no say ur head we go giveam to bird of the air to chop.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne: Infidelity is very bad. The husband should call the wife and sit her down so they can have a heart to heart talk on what made the woman stray. The husband owns the wife, he knows the best mood to discuss with her. He should also check himself and endeavor he is romantic, wears sexy boxers and triple his action in bed. He should not worry, his wife would come back to her senses. He should also not forget prayers. There is nothing God can not do, fasting would also help.

The husband should remember that divorce is wrong. Marriage is for better for worse. These are the worse times, things will still be better. tongue

It's well

I like your post grin

I like a man that wears sexy boxers.........looking all sexy and edible in the morning tongue

Triple action....definitely. Different sex positions......a must. cool

Thank you Kamasutra kiss

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by hardbody: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Nigerians and their constant infidelity in marriage. Later on, many Nigerians will still have the nerve to say that westerners don't respect their marriages. Now tell me, if you have any atom of respect for your marriage, will you be shamelessly committing adultery while spreading STD/STI all over the darn place? You people give marriage a bad name and yet have the audacity to pressure people into marriage unions when you know that you cannot even keep your marital vows. Judgment day sure will be interesting once our stay on earth is up.

You must have read a different version, else where is the STD/STI story coming from? The story neither confirmed nor refuted the use of CD in the act, infact it was quiet on that point so why read into a document what was never there? And as for your observation that Nigerians have a high infidelity ratio in marriage, please provide your verifiable data else shut ya trap
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by victorazy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
idnoble135: this is what happens when your spouse wont satisfy you. Shameful story! The lady has a shop but isnt content with it. The man has money but cant spend for his own flesh and borne. Spits out of thread.*disgusting*

Gibberish u. Must man sleep every day with moni round his west? Besides she has shop (bad blood na bad blood) dnt blame it on anybody.

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Sanboy25: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lol so where's the picture ? grin tongue
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by danchuzzy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
careytommy: grin @OP, where are the pictures? angry
I would like to see their faces cool

initial really necessary?
This things happen everyday... We jus gat b careful hw we deal with people around us. Ur seeming carefree attitude might b sending someone else the wrong signal... I dunno o.. Jus saying! undecided
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by numen(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne: Infidelity is very bad. The husband should call the wife and sit her down so they can have a heart to heart talk on what made the woman stray. The husband owns the wife, he knows the best mood to discuss with her. He should also check himself and endeavor he is romantic, wears sexy boxers and triple his action in bed. He should not worry, his wife would come back to her senses. He should also not forget prayers. There is nothing God can not do, fasting would also help.

The husband should remember that divorce is wrong. Marriage is for better for worse. These are the worse times, things will still be better. tongue

It's well

Just incase you're a christian...go and read Matthew 5:32. There's no justification for adultery/fornication whether you're the wife or the husband.

Sexy boxers? grin U try.

If you reason with your second brain (joystick or hole), you're bound to get into lots of trouble. That's a given.

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by churific(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Funny article.

"she was caught in her matrimonial bed with another man by her husband."

As if it would've been better if she was caught in any other bed...with another woman...
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by HezronLorraine(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh
there's a saying that every man is polygamous or adultrous in nature,the only woman who knows where her husband is per time is a widow.but what do we say of the women.we cast the stone.I don't support adultery to either parties.faithfulness and fidelity is key to a sustainable union.who knows if the woman had been hurting silently from a failed marriage.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by bukatyne(f): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Policewoman: Wear sexy boxers? Abeg leave that matter joo. The woman is a HO.

If the woman is a ho, what is the man she was caught with?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by danchuzzy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Provie: It is only confirmed prostitutes dat hide men in the ceiling. Remember Rahab in the Holy Bible? This Jos woman is not just an adulterer; she is a confirmed prostitute!

this is so much way out of context! Hw do you relate Rahab's hiding spies because of her fear for their God and to protect their lives with this nonsense?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by edwinoyoma(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
This is very serious.....but will this lower the price of garri in the market grin cheesy undecided[color=#000099][/color]That man bad oooo
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by kalufelix(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
born2fuckpussy: If God had not create eve, the whole world would have been at peace
i swear!!
The worst tin dat happnd to man
funny tin is as bitter as it is yhu stil dont want to spit it out...lol
woeman!!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Policewoman(f): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne:

If the woman is a ho, what is the man she was caught with?
Both are HOs. I was reply the poster that said the man should wear sexy boxers. As if he was wearing torn boxers that drove his adulterous wife into the hands of her adulterous neighbour.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Mopolchi: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
what were they thinking?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by kacheezy: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
A world without the daughters of Eve? Hell on earth...guys will masturbate to early graves...
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by kalufelix(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Babzilla: THATS WHAT PUNY IS WORTH THESE DAYS
A PACK OF DON SIMON AND A PLATE OF PEPPER SOUP
HOL'UP Y'ALL LETS BREAK IT DOWN

DON SIMON: #500
PEPPER SOUP: #800
TOTAL #1,300

1K3 AND THATS EXPENSIVE O
SOME ITS CHEAPER 1 SHAWARMA,
A RIDE IN A FANCY CAR.....
& SOME M0R0NS WILL BE KILLING THEMSELVES OVER THESE H0s undecided
lwkmd!
This is even on d high side
2 indomie: 120
2 egg: 60
1 malt: 120
N300...gbam!
Daz all...lol
buh expensive punny dey shaa
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
o boy, see d no. of people wey dey view dis thread. Why una too dey like dis kind news na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work