Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (65137 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by supaeagles(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
ebamma 3: there is nothing as sweet as bleeping another man's wife,
i still remember my time with mama iyabo thank God papa iyabo never caught me
Shame on you..... you are a disgrace to yourself and your family, your spouse, your village , your NL community ... etc

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by adim2(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
The woman have only succeeded in ruining her self. Cos she will be made the laughing stock and she can't go back to her marriage. But for the man, the wife will still accept her back. How i wish say magun go catch the man and the woman make dem suffer for their sins alone.

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by dasparrow: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Post

Nigerians and their constant infidelity in marriage. Later on, many Nigerians will still have the nerve to say that westerners don't respect their marriages. Now tell me, if you have any atom of respect for your marriage, will you be shamelessly committing adultery while spreading STD/STI all over the darn place? You people give marriage a bad name and yet have the audacity to pressure people into marriage unions when you know that you cannot even keep your marital vows. Judgment day sure will be interesting once our stay on earth is up.

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by splashbaby(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
Gloria and George...na good combo. Make d husband go rest jare.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Na Jos cold. That city is damm cold!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by born2fuckpussy: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
If God had not create eve, the whole world would have been at peace

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by cyril83(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh
just take it easy with your man friend coz you might not be lucky as this adulterous woman.

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Blackgold09(f): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
Na now d woman go knw say wahala wear cover shoe n carry handbag

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Policewoman(f): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
Married people who flirt on BBM and exchange nude pixes are equally guilty of the crime lipsrsealed

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
THATS WHAT PUNY IS WORTH THESE DAYS
A PACK OF DON SIMON AND A PLATE OF PEPPER SOUP
HOL'UP Y'ALL LETS BREAK IT DOWN

DON SIMON: #500
PEPPER SOUP: #800
TOTAL #1,300

1K3 AND THATS EXPENSIVE O
SOME ITS CHEAPER 1 SHAWARMA,
A RIDE IN A FANCY CAR.....
& SOME M0R0NS WILL BE KILLING THEMSELVES OVER THESE H0s undecided

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Leemak: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
BIG gobe
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by ebamma3: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
supaeagles:
Shame on you..... you are a disgrace to yourself and your family, your spouse, your village , your NL community ... etc
chill man
have u eaten today?

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
*Smiles* SMH and walk off wink
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by pappythinko(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
99days for the thief, one day for the owner... That shows how shameless some women can be. Itx my desire Lord that I be joined with the bone of my bone and flesh of ma flesh. IJN.. Feel sowie for the man though.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
omo all na lofe. grin chai tins wey people dey do for money...
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Nigerians and their constant infidelity in marriage. Later on, many Nigerians will still have the nerve to say that westerners don't respect their marriages. Now tell me, if you have any atom of respect for your marriage, will you be shamelessly committing adultery while spreading STD/STI all over the darn place? You people give marriage a bad name and yet have the audacity to pressure people into marriage unions when you know that you cannot even keep your marital vows. Judgment day sure will be interesting once our stay on earth is up.

Stranger where art thou from?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by cyril83(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Blackgold09: Na now d woman go knw say wahala wear cover shoe n carry handbag
choi! This babe wan sell market for here, taarh! i no dey sample sagged bre.asts. Abeg change dat pishure.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by supaeagles(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
ebamma 3: there is nothing as sweet as bleeping another man's wife,
i still remember my time with mama iyabo thank God papa iyabo never caught me
supaeagles:

ebamma 3: chill man
have u eaten today?
Ok, na joke you crack? Actually, hungry is worrying me now, you fit organize for me ... ?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by vetababy(f): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
lwkmd no be small Nolly hood cheesy

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
This section is so depressing yo
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by femiaction(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh
guy if you are doing this better stop it b4 it put you to shame like this. Because you are doing it does not make others do thesame.

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
MEET CHELSEA'S LATEST SIGNING
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Jos weather too dey dey cold,na the thing wey COST am be that,bad day devil drink water
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Richfella: This marriage thing hard o.

One woman for life . Small enjoyment for side and people go begin provoke. Na wa o grin.
As long as your wife is accorded the same enjoyment right, marriage no go hard cool

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by bukatyne(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Infidelity is very bad. The husband should call the wife and sit her down so they can have a heart to heart talk on what made the woman stray. The husband owns the wife, he knows the best mood to discuss with her. He should also check himself and endeavor he is romantic, wears sexy boxers and triple his action in bed. He should not worry, his wife would come back to her senses. He should also not forget prayers. There is nothing God can not do, fasting would also help.

The husband should remember that divorce is wrong. Marriage is for better for worse. These are the worse times, things will still be better. tongue

It's well

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by ajanaku2(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
konn: if it is a man caught they will say men are polygamous in nature but when it comes to a woman it becomes news but d woman no try sha she for no do am for her matrimonial bed

It's been like that since the beginning of days and will definitely remain like that until the end of time...

Providence fashioned it in that manner!

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David , Solomom, Jesus, Mohammed et al, all penetrated multiple holes...

Are you a female?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
Na today?!

Next topic!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by safejourney: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
Look, better thing no be for one person joo. Mr Man enjoy yourself so far the woman cooperate with you.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
I think title should be. MAN CAUGHT COMMITTING ADULTERY WITH NEIGHBOUR'S. WIFE.

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by ersonleads(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
shocked......any wayz sha na God hand wrk make dis man catch en wife o......
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Policewoman(f): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne: Infidelity is very bad. The husband should call the wife and sit her down so they can have a heart to heart talk on what made the woman stray. The husband owns the wife, he knows the best mood to discuss with her. He should also check himself and endeavor he is romantic, wears sexy boxers and triple his action in bed. He should not worry, his wife would come back to her senses. He should also not forget prayers. There is nothing God can not do, fasting would also help.

The husband should remember that divorce is wrong. Marriage is for better for worse. These are the worse times, things will still be better. tongue

It's well

Wear sexy boxers? Abeg leave that matter joo. The woman is a HO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work