Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Unity And Oneness Of The Old Eastern Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unity And Oneness Of The Old Eastern Region (2945 Views)

Southerners Let's Rally For Peace And Oneness / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians / A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unity And Oneness Of The Old Eastern Region by 1soul(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2013
debetmx:

The earlier the ibos learn to show genuine respect for the other tribes in Nigeria, the better for them. The average ibo man thinks he is the only one favoured by God so he naturally feels he is smarter than the other person. When he owns something it is his only but when he has nothing he remembers we should be our brother's keeper. An ibo man would have N100,000.00 and would seek ways to help you spend the last N100 you have in your account. I guess that is the ibo man's idea of been hardworking and clever. And to add salt to your injury,the ibo man would find every avenue to tell it to your face. That's what he calls been competitive.
Respect is reciprocal! You don't expect respect from someone you insult at any slightest opportunity simply because he's igbo. We owe you nothing!

And talking about being crafty, it's not only an Igbo phenomenon but part of every ethnic group and race, there's good and bad people everywhere...even in your family. See how easy it was for you to generalize a whole ethnic group with your jaundiced points of view and ideological perspective.

**They hate what they can't conquer..#
Re: The Unity And Oneness Of The Old Eastern Region by debetmx(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
1soul:
Respect is reciprocal! You don't expect respect from someone you insult at any slightest opportunity simply because he's igbo. We owe you nothing!

And talking about being crafty, it's not only an Igbo phenomenon but part of every ethnic group and race, there's good and bad people everywhere...even in your family. See how easy it was for you to generalize a whole ethnic group with your jaundiced points of view and ideological perspective.

**They hate what they can't conquer..#

If stating the truth is what you find insulting then I tender my unreserved apologies.

I couldn't have agreed with you enough, being crafty is a trait found in every ethnic group but you and I know the trait is mostly found amongst your people. Before you blow my head off, kindly sample people's opinion and experience with the ibo people. I must say I have met very nice ibo people who are far better than my own people but I can count them on my finger tips.

"They hate what they can't conquer". Who is trying to conquer who? Would you be kind enough to acknowledge NAS

1 Like

Re: The Unity And Oneness Of The Old Eastern Region by debetmx(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
1soul: Respect is reciprocal! You don't expect respect from someone you insult at any slightest opportunity simply because he's igbo. We owe you nothing! And talking about being crafty, it's not only an Igbo phenomenon but part of every ethnic group and race, there's good and bad people everywhere...even in your family. See how easy it was for you to generalize a whole ethnic group with your jaundiced points of view and ideological perspective. **They hate what they can't conquer..#

If stating the truth is what you find insulting then I tender my unreserved apologies.

I couldn't have agreed with you enough, being crafty is a trait found in every ethnic group but you and I know the trait is mostly found amongst your people. Before you blow my head off, kindly sample people's opinion and experience with the ibo people. I must say I have met very nice ibo people who are far better than my own people but I can count them on my finger tips.

"They hate what they can't conquer". Who is trying to conquer who? Would you be kind enough to acknowledge NAS
Re: The Unity And Oneness Of The Old Eastern Region by 1soul(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
debetmx:

I understand your point, but again you must come to term with the reality "good people are hard to find" I can count all the good people I know on my finger tips, and not just from one particular tribe! Bankoli, IBB, Abacha, Abdusalam, Ibori, Bode George, Obj, etc that cheated a whole generation and robbed the unborn their pleasant future are Igbos I guess! The one that hid Otedola's dollar notes inside his cap I presume is Igbo too shey?

The lies we tell ourselves continuously every now and then would find some less worthy way in neutralizing the truth we should have stood by......this lies precipitate to conscience-assassination and hate becomes the resultant output!

When I said "don't expect respect from someone you don't have respect for or better still insult" I wasn't refering to you per say......is just my analogy of the law of reciprocity on whosoever is concerned with such hypocrisy,"

"They hate what they can't conquer" comes to mind each time individuals especially of other ethnic extractions come together to do nothing but malign and spread hate on the Igbos, simply for being prosperous and accumulating wealth in their regions through hardwork and dedication.

We are good people trapped in a bad system where others do nothing but try to pull you down as though you took away their ladders to the top........only God will judge this gross hypocrisy I swear!!! One poster on here called CyberG is almost gone psychotic in his hate for anything Igbo......lol. You see him on every thread typing stuffs like "leave our land and what not mantra that ejaculatessss his fantasies"

I swear I no fit laugh!
Re: The Unity And Oneness Of The Old Eastern Region by B2mario(m): 4:36am On Oct 01, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^ smiley Ok!
please dont mind those people, they are yorubas. This is what the love to do, always derailing any thread concerning igbo happiness and progress. Ask them to tell you which part of ijaw they come from and what dialect of ijaw do they speak.
Re: The Unity And Oneness Of The Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 01, 2013
This thread is what i call southeast delusion.

Because of "our oyel" grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That A New State Has Been Approved For D South East Zone,what Next? / [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals / I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.