Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family (27108 Views)

Homosexuality And Visa / Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) / 7 Scientific Facts About Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
jmoore:

Good research! Homosexuality is insanity

why dont you show the map of the most corrupted countries in the world.....and the map of countries that are advancing human civilization if you really want to impress me....it is a fact that Nigeria is still living in the 17th century..so enjoy
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
loco4love: homo/bisexuality is a serious issue now. I see it has satan's strategy to destroy mankind and turn the whole planet into some kind of sodom and gemorrah society. Look at Lagos\ EKO Ile its a mess, there is so much male to male sexual harrasment even the rape of males its shocking. No one wants to talk about the fact that boys, teenage males and young men are being sexually molested and raped in Lagos. In Lagos males are supposed to take rape and sexual harassment and molestation but females have RIGHTS and they dont have to take. Homosexual and bisexual men are raping and molesting males in Lagos. We have to stop this evil before it is too late.Straight Males stand up for your RIGHTS.
Which lagos are you refering to here? By the way, what rights are you clamouring for? Who says straight males can't be straight. Who tells you that the approval of gay relationships imply that they are allowed to rape? Or does the law approve the rape of females.

Guy go sleep if u no get any facts to post on this thread!
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pyrrho:
Sorry, I thought it was your headache. It was a mistake to think you were responsible for your children, if you had any. You know your name is very decieving, my wrong.

Thats funny...you asked me what if my son was gay...and I told you that's not my headache...now you made a son that i don't even have sexuality your own headache....If i had a son and his gay..and i told you its not my headache and am the dad...why are you making it your own headache? grin grin grin you people are silly...its like arguing with little children.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Amhappy(f): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
Exactly my thought on this homosexual thing. How on earth did they get the right to adopt children? So a child with gay parents have a man dad and a man mum. So a man can now be a mother and a woman a father because some people chose to see it so. This is An abomination in sight of God and man.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Amhappy: Exactly my thought on this homosexual thing. How on earth did they get the right to adopt children? So a child with gay parents have a man dad and a man mum. So a man can now be a mother and a woman a father because some people chose to see it so. This is An abomination in sight of God and man.

Nice argument... grin grin grin grin seat down jare grin grin the God angle has been argued so many times...but yet people continue to have gay babies every day...obviously God is not stressing over it...
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by HezronLorraine(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THE DEFENSE.I know some of u support gays not because you like their lifestyle but u've allowed urselves to think differently and conclude if it were u.
I made a commitment not to comment on every gay themed thread on NL,cause sometimes,it makes u just cry reading the ignorance and self-righteousness of others.I started a strong reply to the op but cancelled it cause it would seem too defensive,then they'll think its because he's gay that's why he made that comment.
I disagree with someone on this thread who thinks all gays are aitheist or of some exotic religion as he puts it.
I'm gay,but my faith in chriatianity hasn't changed.I pray and my prayers are still answered,maybe cause I haven't known a man intimately but if HE can answer my prayers when I respond to same sex chemistry,I believe he wouldn't turn his back.
Growing through the years I reduced my participation in church like avoiding special duties,left my service group,I became just go to church,go back home,I reduced relations with church officials,people wonderes why.but I knew I had accepted myself and come to terms with who I am even if I don't understand how I came to be gay.
I have prayed,fasted,desperately,been to different pastors for deliverance,but the feelings are still there.during some deliverance section the pastors would forcefully push me on the floor,pray,pray,pray,but no demon would scream out of me as supposed.I've been beyond desperate for a change.
I didn't just wake up and accepted homosexuality.
Presently I'm still in the aftermath of family persecutions.I wish I could take back telling someone I thought was close to me,I am gay.we all carry our burdens,life is not all that smooth,but we have to keep holding on and stay strong.

9 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by HezronLorraine(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lovexme: I know of some females who turned lesbians (bi-sexual if you may) all because they had failed relationships with males. Now, would one say they became what they were because it was 'something they couldn't help' or because they had a 'choice' and they chose to become that?
pardon me pls but I believe I have a reply for ur comment.
I have a believe that gays are classified differently.
Some have had same sex attractions since childhood and never knew any feelings for the opposite sex.
Some however are initiated to it.they could have been in heterosexual intimacy previously,but later discover they can't find it hard to resist an homosexual approach.
Some just enjoy the intimate activities and have no real feelings for the same sex but have their hearts with their str8t partners.
Hope I helped u clear some air.try understanding this differently.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Na wa o! Another gay thread?! Anyways, I have nothing against gay people o jare, what two consenting adults choose to do in their bedroom is none of my darn business undecided

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by HezronLorraine(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
onye ego:
what is natural in inserting ur d.ck in another man's poo hole undecided
U should really be ashamed of urself.
Like I said homosexuals are sick, they need a cure.
what is natural in felatio or may I say Blow.job,what is natural in hand.job.lemme remind you that the same bible that condemns homosexual intimacy condemns having sex for pleasures as the natural order is procreation purpose only.if gay sex is unnatural,so is a self-service,BJ,kitty-sucking.pls try to think openly not biased.I may be wrong,that's up to u to decide.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hey Loraine , if you're here to reply these ignorant duffle bags , then you're in for a very long schedule. Just ignore them and live your life . They just don't get it , it's like talking to a brick , they never will.

From my bestie who left her 20+ marriage and she came out and couldn't be happier and fulfilled with her present partner ... ((((((((HUGS))))))) kiss kiss
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by HezronLorraine(m): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Cori_corde:

No one knows the mind of God. Is it not him that creates people with three legs, one eye, no heart etc.
you ever wonder why present day christians detest homosexuality or why Paul condemned it in his message to the romans when The Son of GOD,JESUS never raised a message in support or against homosexuality.Jesus remained silence on that topic,since He's closest to his father,he knows God's heart and could have easily relayed to the world then why homosexuality is evil.meanwhile he lived in a Roman-Jewish setting where homosexuality was common and not regarded as a new thing but he never raised a comment to oppose it.I but ask why?

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by HezronLorraine(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
jidegirl12: Hey Loraine , if you're here to reply these ignorant duffle bags , then you're in for a very long schedule. Just ignore them and live your life . They just don't get it , it's like talking to a brick , they never will.

From my bestie who left her 20+ marriage and she came out and couldn't be happier and fulfilled with her present partner ... ((((((((HUGS))))))) kiss kiss
at times its needed to reply them not because I believe they'll understand and change their dogmatic views but because of others who would read this thread and assume every ignorance as the truth.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Epise04(m): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Its disgusting to hear pple support the gay course. All these clamour for gay rights arise from a relativisation of the natural law. Come to think of it, why is this not raising much dust as expected in Africa? It all boils down to self-deception and loss of moral finesse.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Epise04: Its disgusting to hear pple support the gay course. All these clamour for gay rights arise from a relativisation of the natural law. Come to think of it, why is this not raising much dust as expected in Africa? It all boils down to self-deception and loss of moral finesse.

Please define "moral finesse" in relation to Africa, with particular focus on Nigeria, backed with examples. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 16, 2013
Epise04: Its disgusting to hear pple support the gay course. All these clamour for gay rights arise from a relativisation of the natural law. Come to think of it, why is this not raising much dust as expected in Africa? It all boils down to self-deception and loss of moral finesse.

grin grin grin grin grin you guys are making me laugh now...when it comes to morality please leave Africa/Nigeria out of the discussion...a country where people who are accused of stealing a cell phone dont get a day in court: they get lynched by barbarians....Africa in general is a cest pool of immoralities and homosexually is not one of them.....

IF AFRICA CONTINUES THIS BACKWARDNESS AND LACK OF CONTRIBUTION TO HUMAN ADVANCEMENT...200 YEARS FROM NOW.... PEOPLE AND SCIENTIST IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES WILL BE TAKING TRIPS TO AFRICA TO SEE HOW BARBARIANS USED TO LIVE...MARK MY WORDS...

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by bigfrancis021: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2013
Nuzo':

Logically, I think there's everything wrong with it.

The individuals who contributed sperm (man) and eggs (woman) should be the ones with the rights to raise a child. There's a reason nature had it that way.

But to be fair on you, the logic is a bit flawed knowing that about half of the children in most western countries are being raised by single parents. That's worst to me....kind of. undecided

In as much as heterosexual people are the breeders of new generation, don't forget that there are millions of kids suffering in homes mainly because these homes are by single parents especially single mothers. Surveys taken many times over has always indicated that single-parent homes earn far more lesser than two-parent homes. Now let's ask a question, these children growing up in single-parent homes are they not being denied their rights to a father and mother as someone before spuriously claimed? We all know of many divorce cases where one parent willingly divorces the other and put in false alibis just to claim sole ownership of the children. Now, isn't that an injustice overtly smacking the face of parental rights of these children? Aren't these divorced parents clearly denying these kids of their rights to two parents? Now, children growing up in these single parent homes experience lower financial status, less stability, less parental care resulting from the fact that the sole parent has to fend financially for the family. Following the logic that every child is entitled to a father and mother by default, then millions of single parent homes should be deemed illegal by law and sanctioned heavily. All single parents should be decreed to marry again before children can live with them.

Now, what's wrong if an extra parental figure comes into the picture to complete the setting? Does it matter if they are of the same sex? If two people of the same gender fall in love and decide to spend the rest of their days together, how does it affect or diminish your own marriage in anyway? Or have you forgotten that it is the love that matters the most in a family? Many successful people today grew up in single parent homes, without a mother or father. This fact alone flatly squashes the 'right to father and mother' claim outright. In the same vein, many people languishing in jail, robbers, sex offenders, fraudsters grew up in father-mother homes yet nothing wrong is being said about father-mother homes.

Worldwide there are millions of kids abandoned by their heterosexual parents who are languishing in motherless babies home. These kids need love and parental care. Many heterosexual couples are not willing to adopt these babies but rather want to have their own babies. Yet, gay couples are willing to accept with full arms embrace these kids their heterosexual counterparts have rejected. These gay couples even go as far as breaking racial barriers and going to far away countries to adopt babies/children of different races. From analysis, all gay couples are asking for is the right to adopt these jettisoned kids and provide them the parental love and care their heterosexual parents have failed to give them. What is the outlining motive in their action? Clearly its love. Countless of studies conducted by family focused organizations and groups have indicated that children raised in same-sex households fare equally well as their counterparts raised in heterosexual households and have therefore recommend the legal recognition of these relationships in the spirit of fairness and equality.

The opposition against gay people and homosexuality is fast losing its appeal worldwide. People are beginning to set prejudice aside and starting to reason from the human angle of compassion. More and more countries are moving in the favour of gay people. Why? Because they clearly have a point! Any clear-reasoning intellectual person who sees things without bias will know that the opposition against gay people is totally prejudicial. That is why president Barack Obama decided to come out in full support. Even Wole Soyinka of blessed Nigeria speaks in favour of gay rights.

To those crying that gay marriage is the end of the world, now ask yourselves this - those countries that have long made it legal, why hasn't the world crashed in on them as widely speculated? Denmark was the first country to legalize same sex marriage in 2001, its 12 years now and still counting yet the country is yet to witness the so-called 'doom' protesters ranted the air with. Argentina did the same, people cried foul yet the country has waxed on stronger. Many other countries have followed suit, yet the worst as expected is yet to come.

The issue of gay rights is the last fight for equality in the history of human rights. First it was the fight against slavery, followed by the emancipation of blacks, next was the fight against racism, next was the fight for women's rights, next was the legal recognition of interracial marriages and now gay rights. The world indeed is fast becoming a better place.

5 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Akshow: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THE DEFENSE.I know some of u support gays not because you like their lifestyle but u've allowed urselves to think differently and conclude if it were u.
I made a commitment not to comment on every gay themed thread on NL,cause sometimes,it makes u just cry reading the ignorance and s

elf-righteousness of others.I started a strong reply to the op but cancelled it cause it would seem too defensive,then they'll think its because he's gay that's why he made that comment.
I disagree with someone on this thread who thinks all gays are aitheist or of some exotic religion as he puts it.
I'm gay,but my faith in chriatianity hasn't changed.I pray and my prayers are still answered,maybe cause I haven't known a man intimately but if HE can answer my prayers when I respond to same sex chemistry,I believe he wouldn't turn his back.
Growing through the years I reduced my participation in church like avoiding special duties,left my service group,I became just go to church,go back home,I reduced relations with church officials,people wonderes why.but I knew I had accepted myself and come to terms with who I am even if I don't understand how I came to be gay.
I have prayed,fasted,desperately,been to different pastors for deliverance,but the feelings are still there.during some deliverance section the pastors would forcefully push me on the floor,pray,pray,pray,but no demon would scream out of me as supposed.I've been beyond desperate for a change.
I didn't just wake up and accepted homosexuality.
Presently I'm still in the aftermath of family persecutions.I wish I could take back telling someone I thought was close to me,I am gay.we all carry our burdens,life is not all that smooth,but we have to keep holding on and stay strong.
I feel u bro. I feel u.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by bigfrancis021: 12:48am On Jun 16, 2013
cr8v: All hell broke loose in far away Middle East, four millennia ago, when a group of practicing homosexuals attempted to gang rape angels in a bid to practicing their right to ‘alternative lifestyle’. It was the first gay movement in recorded history, setting - Sodom. The English word ‘sodomy’ is an etymological offshoot of that incidence. Apparently, these dare-devils (or rather dare-angels), had clamored for ‘gay rights’ before taking it a step further- outright lawlessness.

Sister, the bible says otherwise. Ezekiel 16:49 gives an entirely different reason for the destruction of Sodom.

Already six states in the United States, including the latest addition-New York, have legalized gay marriages. The church is not spared this gross pervasion as many gay couples are being wedded and ordained into ministry in some circles. What the Bible says should not even be mentioned amongst believers has suddenly become the major ‘matters arising’.

The number is higher now. 12 states as of the latest count last week.

Though this write up will be in series to expose the devils plan in the gay agenda, this first chapter is geared towards making us learn from history lest we repeat the mistakes of history.
Read more » http://judewatchman..com/2011/07/gay-movement-and-mystery-of-history-by.html#more

There is no gay agenda. The fight for gay marriage is an equality fight and is no different from the fight for interracial marriages. Barely 40 years ago, it was totally wrong for one person of a race to marry from another race. Interracial marriages especially in the US were a taboo and very frowned upon. When the move to legalize interracial marriages was set into motion in the US supreme court in the 1970s, massive protests were held, oppositions ran high in numbers, as usual christian fanatics used bible scriptures to justify their prejudice, yet the court ruled in its favour. The court action was deemed by the general public as a terrible act of doomsday, yet interracial marriages kept on and boomed. Today, it is highly celebrated.

So far as injustice prevails in this world, the fight for human equality shall continue.

Yes, go ahead and label me gay. Any person in support of gay people is automatically gay. Barack Obama and Wole Soyinka are gay as well.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 16, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

grin grin grin grin grin you guys are making me laugh now...when it comes to morality please leave Africa/Nigeria out of the discussion...a country where people who are accused of stealing a cell phone dont get a day in court: they get lynched by barbarians....Africa in general is a cest pool of immoralities and homosexually is not one of them.....

b]
IF AFRICA CONTINUES THIS BACKWARDNESS AND LACK OF CONTRIBUTION TO HUMAN ADVANCEMENT...200 YEARS FROM NOW.... PEOPLE AND SCIENTIST IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES WILL BE TAKING TRIPS TO AFRICA TO SEE HOW BARBARIANS USED TO LIVE...MARK MY WORDS...
[/b]

Good job Bro wink
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by shortERIKINA(m): 1:50am On Jun 16, 2013
jidegirl12: Are you Bullying them now because it doesn't seem right to you and your beliefs? Do you really know what effect this thread can cause for gays out there?? Suicide attempt maybe?

Why can't you live and let others live Nigerians?? I tire oh.

If they like make dem go jump inside lagoon. (˘̯˘)
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by shortERIKINA(m): 1:55am On Jun 16, 2013
Tgirl4real: It's not just a matter of what is right to me, it's about how it imparts on the society at large. That is why I have refrained from making this religious.

Secondly, no one is saying they should not live, but our innocent children have the right to a proper understanding of what this is . . .Let them know it is a choice and not what they can't help.
Any of my pikin wey try A̶̲̥̅♏ go hear A̶̲̥̅♏ hot Oº°˚˚° which kin yeye choice. ʷʰʸ God no create adam and sule or eve and ngozi Male gender has just one hole and ᶥᵗˢ just to pass out while females got ² . Why is it so fucking hard to understand this?
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 16, 2013
sogah: OMG!!!
I am seriously disappointed that some Nigerians too could lose their sense of a fundamental moral value and still have the guts to either promote homosexuality or act indifferent to it on this thread. This is shameful! cry

What's really shameful here is your measuring stick.

Your measurement of core Nigerian values is sexual preferences of others? Are you serious?

I don't promote any sexual preference, I simply promote freedom of choice and I always stand up for the oppressed.

Today it's the homosexuals, tomorrow maybe it's the Ijebus, or day after it's those with hyphenated last names.

Moral of the point, it simply should not be a personal concern of the public and certainly not of the government how two adults choose to live their life.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by vivalavida(m): 4:02am On Jun 16, 2013
Chai,the gay voltrons are online. Thank God for our house of assembly. Whatever these voltrons say ends here. Those of us reading it will only marvel @ your ability to market damaged goods. In reallife,most of these gay voltrons will make good sales men and ladies cause of your persistent attempt @ convincing folks to buy this dead idea of yours. When you are done typing here,kindly pick up your placards and head to the National assembly @ abuja and present your case. Not rambling here.
Guess you already know what there reply will be. Lol. continue deceiving yourselves. This is naija. That thing of yours can never be legalised here no matter how hard you try. If doing it privately isn't ok for u,seek assylum elsewhere where your likes are and leave this place where ma likes are for me.

Comprende?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 16, 2013
vivalavida: Chai,the gay voltrons are online. Thank God for our house of assembly. Whatever these voltrons say ends here. Those of us reading it will only marvel @ your ability to market damaged goods. In reallife,most of these gay voltrons will make good sales men and ladies cause of your persistent attempt @ convincing folks to buy this dead idea of yours. When you are done typing here,kindly pick up your placards and head to the National assembly @ abuja and present your case. Not rambling here.
Guess you already know what there reply will be. Lol. continue deceiving yourselves. This is naija. That thing of yours can never be legalised here no matter how hard you try. If doing it privately isn't ok for u,seek assylum elsewhere where your likes are and leave this place where ma likes are for me.

Comprende?

Nice argument grin grin grin very well written...assylum? grin it looks like you are the only one who is trying to seek assylum I believe you meant asylum....The Nigerian Education system has failed you once again young locus.... grin grin you guys are silly please don't blame this one on homosexuality or corruption...But I will advice you to focus on your education for now and worry about social issues later...or else you will be seeking assylum when you cant find good job..and no one will give you any assylum grin you guys are funny type of people...

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by firstolalekan(m): 6:36am On Jun 16, 2013
Cori_corde:

No one knows the mind of God. Is it not him that creates people with three legs, one eye, no heart etc.

It is not him ooo. It must be your silly way of life that is resulting to those abnormalities>>>

ref: Agent Orange in Vietnam @ wicked America, Hiroshima and Nakamura Agent in Japan @ wicked America AGAIN!, Incest, Gay life... etc.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ChiSun27(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2013
na wa ooooooo!!!!! Som guys dey try oooooo!!!!!! Man 2 man....so digustn n irritatn....cnt even imagine it.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by vivalavida(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2013
Mr knowitall.]

Nice argument grin grin grin very well written...assylum? grin it looks like you are the only one who is trying to seek assylum I believe you meant asylum....The Nigerian Education system has failed you once again young locus.... grin grin you guys are silly please don't blame this one on homosexuality or corruption...But I will advice you to focus on your education for now and worry about social issues later...or else you will be seeking assylum when you cant find good job..and no one will give you any assylum grin you guys are funny type of people..

You can't discredit my comment due to typo errors. I typed that while dozing off. Still dosen't change my stance on the issue. Take your gayness to where you are acknowledged. If you think we are backwards,yes let us be. Adieu Monsieur/madame knowitall
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Thats funny...you asked me what if my son was gay...and I told you that's not my headache...now you made a son that i don't even have sexuality your own headache....If i had a son and his gay..and i told you its not my headache and am the dad...why are you making it your own headache? grin grin grin you people are silly...its like arguing with little children.
If its kids that feel the sense of responsibility, you continue being the adult. But I'm sure the thought of having one is not as strong as having actual children. When you get there, I hope your relentless effort to win this argument won't blind your senses.
My headache is this, I don't like that there is the posibility that children will engage in this 'àct' just cos we condoled it. As a child you know the silly things you tried out. If your father had spoken sympathetically for the gays, you would believe its okay for a man to damage your ass.hole. ...assuming you aren't gay already.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Fussbot: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2013
Click like if u have been following this thread from page 0 but havn't made any comments till now grin

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by mkmyers45(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2013
orgasticdance:
From this it's obvious that God must have been a homosexual to have had no idea that the man he created would abandon his woman one day...
Pwahahaha
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by mkmyers45(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2013
olire: I strongly believe gays are demons from the pit of hell sent to mislead us. angry
and the girls we furnicate with?

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by mkmyers45(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2013
loco4love: homo/bisexuality is a serious issue now. I see it has satan's strategy to destroy mankind and turn the whole planet into some kind of sodom and gemorrah society. Look at Lagos\ EKO Ile its a mess, there is so much male to male sexual harrasment even the rape of males its shocking. No one wants to talk about the fact that boys, teenage males and young men are being sexually molested and raped in Lagos. In Lagos males are supposed to take rape and sexual harassment and molestation but females have RIGHTS and they dont have to take. Homosexual and bisexual men are raping and molesting males in Lagos. We have to stop this evil before it is too late.Straight Males stand up for your RIGHTS.
Blah Blah Blah..nigga what about adultery, pre-marital, oral, a.nal etc etc are they not sins too?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says / Divorcee Asks For Wedding Expense Refund To Enable Him Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.