Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,254 members, 7,957,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family (27354 Views)

Homosexuality And Visa / Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) / 7 Scientific Facts About Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2013
mkmyers45: and the girls we furnicate with?
at least that is natural, dick inside yansh is so unnatural. Chech the first chapter of romans. gays are deluded. They are demons form hell. You gays out there the devil is using you. Why woulf you want to go against the natural ordr of thing. Its going against the natural orders that is causing natural disasters. Now some madmen inthe name of liberalism are goin against the natural order of sexuality. There will be consequences i tell ya. We have opposite sex for a reason. Do not go against the natural ordr you will pay the price!!!!!
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2013
olire: at least that is natural, dick inside yansh is so unnatural. Chech the first chapter of romans. gays are deluded. They are demons form hell. You gays out there the devil is using you. Why woulf you want to go against the natural ordr of thing. Its going against the natural orders that is causing natural disasters. Now some madmen inthe name of liberalism are goin against the natural order of sexuality. There will be consequences i tell ya. We have opposite sex for a reason. Do not go against the natural ordr you will pay the price!!!!!

wow! Is that how hypocritical u can be You're a clown!
Well as a matter of fact we homosexuals don't realise/dnt really care re.tards like you exist! grin demons from hell? You're such an a.s.s!
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Fussbot: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
carr101:

Well as a matter of fact we homosexuals don't realise/dnt really care re.tards like you exist! grin demons from hell? You're such an a.s.s!

Hey baby,I bet u'l have a rethink about ur sexuality if u taste my JS once..we have a deal?
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by firstolalekan(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by dollydolly(f): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
I am not jugding homosexuals but i feel that d point made earlier by some of us here,dat is adoption doesn't just feel right. They(homosexuals) were born and brought up by heterosexuals so y wld they want to deprive a new born of that same gift since they(the new born) can't make a choice. It shld rada be a choice of heterosexuality wit kids and homosexuality wit no kids.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by minute(f): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Be shocked at the information I'm about to bestow upon you, Lesbians can still have children; stare

at my answer in awe!! But really haven't heard of donating sperm/eggs have you?

Oh yesss they have to go through someone else to have children; so do a lot of heterosexual people.

What exactly is your point, that only hicks and The cast of Jersey shores should be able to

produce kids? There are so many children without families who cry themselves to sleep at night

begging God for someone to love them. If ANY person answers that call, I am behind them 100%.

I think sexuality is irrelevant to parenting. Infact your sexuality is only a small aspect of who

you are. Atleast, that's how I see it. Yes, I'm bisexual but I'm also a Doctor and a comedy/joke writer

and don't introduce myself as bisexual writer (or Doctor/Lawyer) to other Comedy writers. No I am only

a writer when I'm writing (and the fact that I'm also bisexual shouldn't matter). I think the same goes

for parents, gay or straight. They don't have to labelled as gay or straight parents. They are all just

parents. When you're holding your child, you're not thinking about your sexuality, you're more concerned

about the kid. If the kid sees you holding hands with your same-sex partner, then it's fine, just like

s/he would see straight parents do. There would obviously be some explaining to the kid if he or she is

confused but it doesn't have to be something so present in the upbringing of the kid. I don't think it's

fair for gays to be marginalized in parenting. They are most likely wanting to raise their child in a

similar fashion to straight people.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by amedave(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
carr101:

my dear change before it wil be 2 late, being a homo is nt what to be proud of, take it or leave it. There is no excuse whatever for that, no religion surports being homo not even african traditional religion what is happening to you is greater than u cn comprehend, may the light of God's mercy shine bright on ur dark cloud may he open ur eye to see what is real. U r nt alive just 4 pleasure or fun take a break nd get repositioned
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by toluernanes: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
the funny thing to me is, I don't think the entire issue of gay rights would have come up at all if straight people left gay people alone.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by chy22(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
My question is when did we all forget ourselves?
humans are believed to be a higher animal with brain capacity that outweighs other animals on earth, but it is disturbing how they ended up in this way.

My points are
1) The microorganisms that we can not see mate with opposite sex (except when they reproduce asexually).
2)Other animals still mate with opposite sex till date, even when it is assumed humans has better judgement than these animals.
3)The plants also manages to keep this normal way of mating by pollen grains (except when they reproduce asexually).

Where and how did we arrive at the idea of mating with same sex?
My opinion
1) Some one in the past most have had brain problems and ended up looking at his fellow man or woman as the opposite sex.
2) Or a new brain problem is affecting humanity maybe due to some genetic mutations
3) People in politics is trying to reduce human population and why?

If same sex marriage is ideal why adopt, why surrogate mother?
Why use another person that is not in that union to do the job of reproduction?

I have noting against gays and for that reason i will say if these people so much wanted to be in a same sex marriage then they should leave children out of this.

Then government should make it a criminal offense for same sex couples to seek or acquire children by any means and maybe put a death sentence on it. Because they never wanted any.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by vanitty: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hypocrites are us!!!!!
Damn Damn Damn.
Morals? Quoting bible? Family values?

Let us talk about family values : A country where it is silently accepted that husband will have mistresses. Sugar daddies with teenage girlfriends. Paedophile uncles and aunties.

Morals : now how many single people here are virgins and how many married were Virgins before they got married?!

Who are "we"to quote bible, didn't the same bible tell us "thou shall not judge" also just incase you have not heard a sinner is a sinner is a sinner!!!

I never did and probably will never understand why some get so hot under the collar when the topic is homosexuality.
Why the loud protest from fornicators, adulterers, liars, hypocrites, thieves, rumourmonger, proud Etc. Take your pick on what category you fall under.

5 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Fussbot: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
minute: Be shocked at the information I'm about to bestow upon you, Lesbians can still have children; stare

at my answer in awe!! But really haven't heard of donating sperm/eggs have you?

Oh yesss they have to go through someone else to have children; so do a lot of heterosexual people.

What exactly is your point, that only hicks and The cast of Jersey shores should be able to

produce kids? There are so many children without families who cry themselves to sleep at night

begging God for someone to love them. If ANY person answers that call, I am behind them 100%.

I think sexuality is irrelevant to parenting. Infact your sexuality is only a small aspect of who

you are. Atleast, that's how I see it. Yes, I'm bisexual but I'm also a Doctor and a comedy/joke writer

and don't introduce myself as bisexual writer (or Doctor/Lawyer) to other Comedy writers. No I am only

a writer when I'm writing (and the fact that I'm also bisexual shouldn't matter). I think the same goes

for parents, gay or straight. They don't have to labelled as gay or straight parents. They are all just

parents. When you're holding your child, you're not thinking about your sexuality, you're more concerned

about the kid. If the kid sees you holding hands with your same-sex partner, then it's fine, just like

s/he would see straight parents do. There would obviously be some explaining to the kid if he or she is

confused but it doesn't have to be something so present in the upbringing of the kid. I don't think it's

fair for gays to be marginalized in parenting. They are most likely wanting to raise their child in a

similar fashion to straight people.

CRAP!
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by charmingeyes(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
jidegirl12: Are you Bullying them now because it doesn't seem right to you and your beliefs? Do you really know what effect this thread can cause for gays out there?? Suicide attempt maybe?

Why can't you live and let others live Nigerians?? I tire oh.

lol, are u one of them?
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
amedave: my dear change before it wil be 2 late, being a homo is nt what to be proud of, take it or leave it. There is no excuse whatever for that, no religion surports being homo not even african traditional religion what is happening to you is greater than u cn comprehend, may the light of God's mercy shine bright on ur dark cloud may he open ur eye to see what is real. U r nt alive just 4 pleasure or fun take a break nd get repositioned

with all due respect, SHUT UP! How dare you tell me what's right and wrong?? Also every religion is against forni.cation, lying, stealing and adultery and I'm pretty sure you are guilty of at least 2 of these "sins" I mentioned! For the record take ur beliefs and shove it down your ass!
Dnt you tell me bout religion!, I'm a christian, I'm homosexual and I'm cool with it! Period! I pray and my prayers get answered!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by amedave(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
carr101:

with all due respect, SHUT UP! How dare you tell me what's right and wrong?? Also every religion is against forni.cation, lying, stealing and adultery and I'm pretty sure you are guilty of at least 2 of these "sins" I mentioned! For the record take ur beliefs and shove it down your ass!
Dnt you tell me bout religion!, I'm a christian, I'm homosexual and I'm cool with it! Period! I pray and my prayers get answered!! undecided
Hey it hasnt gotten to a fight there are better ways to express urself without an insult. Anyway ur prays being answered doesnt mean u are right wit God, dnt get it twisted nd pls dnt reply this cos am nt advicing u, who are my to do that?
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by pazienza(m): 12:59am On Jun 17, 2013
Epise04: Its disgusting to hear pple support the gay course. All these clamour for gay rights arise from a relativisation of the natural law. Come to think of it, why is this not raising much dust as expected in Africa? It all boils down to self-deception and loss of moral finesse.

What exactly do you mean by natural law?
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by pazienza(m): 1:13am On Jun 17, 2013
vanitty: Hypocrites are us!!!!!
Damn Damn Damn.
Morals? Quoting bible? Family values?

Let us talk about family values : A country where it is silently accepted that husband will have mistresses. Sugar daddies with teenage girlfriends. Paedophile uncles and aunties.

Morals : now how many single people here are virgins and how many married were Virgins before they got married?!

Who are "we"to quote bible, didn't the same bible tell us "thou shall not judge" also just incase you have not heard a sinner is a sinner is a sinner!!!

I never did and probably will never understand why some get so hot under the collar when the topic is homosexuality.
Why the loud protest from fornicators, adulterers, liars, hypocrites, thieves, rumourmonger, proud Etc. Take your pick on what category you fall under.

Haha! It's really a comedy show, you visit romance section and see how people(africans) talk and celebrate fornication,but you would look for all these jesus lovers and gospel preachers and you won't see them,but put up any gay right topic and watch the hypocrites crawl out from their dungeons and start throwing bible passages up and down.

There was a topic in political section where a prominent man was lamenting that nigerian politicians love women more than their duties,you need to have seen the replies of these hypocrites,i kept laughing while going through the thread.

6 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ozoemeka(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2013
olire: at least that is natural, dick inside yansh is so unnatural. Chech the first chapter of romans. gays are deluded. They are demons form hell. You gays out there the devil is using you. Why woulf you want to go against the natural ordr of thing. Its going against the natural orders that is causing natural disasters. Now some madmen inthe name of liberalism are goin against the natural order of sexuality. There will be consequences i tell ya. We have opposite sex for a reason. Do not go against the natural ordr you will pay the price!!!!!

TRY and read what you wrote, you sound retarded. I'm not in preference of gays, yet seriously YOU are the one who sounds deluded and FULL of hate. Why HATE so much if you're not gay and it has nothing to do with you. The natural order? You made this order? Why is it nigerians are so empty barrel headed?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ozoemeka(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2013
pazienza:

Haha! It's really a comedy show, you visit romance section and see how people(africans) talk and celebrate fornication,but you would look for all these jesus lovers and gospel preachers and you won't see them,but put up any gay right topic and watch the hypocrites crawl out from their dungeons and start throwing bible passages up and down.

There was a topic in political section where a prominent man was lamenting that nigerian politicians loves women more than their duties,you need to have seen the replies of these hypocrites,i kept laughing while going through the thread.

Seriously, once it's same sex issue they spring up with bible verses and point fingers on disgusting people YET they are ...
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2013
But at the same time, this issue of gay rights is causing people to doubt their sexuality. I mean, more children are increasingly becoming transgender.

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by nuwell(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2013
Ishilove:
It doesn't get more fvcked up than this. Morals have gone down the drain. undecided sad

Abomination upon abominations are now the order of the day. That which used to be an abomination has become a celebration, otherwise folks will not be campaigning for the legalisation of homosexual marriages.

While I support that gays should not be harmed, I can't stress enough the importance of prayers and deliverance for this group of people. A lot of people have homosexual tendencies but they repress them. When I was younger, I used to find myself checking out fellow women in an almost lustful manner. I say 'almost' because I never let it get out of hand. I hardened my heart and perished the thoughts. I asked my God to uproot that demon that wanted to turn my affections into something twisted and unnatural , and He granted my request.

Some might argue that they can't help themselves and they have finally accepted and embraced their homosexuality, but I earnestly declare that is a very bullshit argument. If I had given free rein to those tendencies I noticed earlier, I would have by now prolly become a full blown lesbo, or at least bi-sexual. And to the mini Freuds in the building who may say I was conditioned by society to repress what society views as wrong, I must insist that they are also spewing bullshit. As Tgirl pointed out, Man was created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve or Eve and Helen. Homosexuality in most cases is a choice. I made a choice not to become one. You can choose to accept it, or you can choose to fight it tooth, nail and blood.

In my point of view, homosexuality is a perversion which can be dealt with through prayers and deliverance.

Hmmm...Scary
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
Fussbot: CRAP!
WORD grin
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Jidegirl, so if you met a man who just cant help 'eyeing' little children, you would say; 'leave him be', Right

You see just how faulty your arguement is

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by pazienza(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ezeed: Jidegirl, so if you met a man who just cant help 'eyeing' little children, you would say; 'leave him be', Right

You see just how faulty your arguement is

You and the one that clicked like on your post are simply not reasoning well.

A child is not old enough to give consent to the man's amoral advances,so if the man sleeps with her,the man would have committed a crime.

But gay relationship between two grown up adults can't be a crime,as both of them are old enough to give their consent and hence no crime is done,as their relationship hurts no one else but themselves.

If a grown up gay man seduces/tricks and under 18 gay teenager into sleeping with him, it would be a crime,just like the first man in your example.

If an adult gay man rapes another adult gay man or a straight man,he would have committed a crime,as there was no mutual agreement or consent between him and those he raped.

The whole logic is built around CONSENT. It is for the sake of CONSENT that sleeping with animals(bestiality) and sleeping with dead people(necrophilia) are considered crime, as animals and dead people can't give CONSENT.

Hope i have made this easier for you.

Now,don't bring up the issue of bigamy/polygamy, as this topic has nothing to do with them,open up a thread for bigamy/polygamy and invite me there,so that we can explore that topic.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by alleviate2002us(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Its just too bad we as humans always fail to tell ourselves the truth. The human body was and has never been wired to be gay. . .thats a fact and you don't need to agree with me.

Being gay in all fairness is just fueled by perversion and sustained by addiction.

To justify the act, we then
come up with plenty scientific and logical reasons.

Funny enough gayism dates far back to the days of the old testament in the bible, so all these advocacy for it is more like a Dejavu to me.

We are just asking for the wrath of God.. . .
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by alleviate2002us(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
chy22: My question is when did we all forget ourselves?
humans are believed to be a higher animal with brain capacity that outweighs other animals on earth, but it is disturbing how they ended up in this way.

My points are
1) The microorganisms that we can not see mate with opposite sex (except when they reproduce asexually).
2)Other animals still mate with opposite sex till date, even when it is assumed humans has better judgement than these animals.
3)The plants also manages to keep this normal way of mating by pollen grains (except when they reproduce asexually).

Where and how did we arrive at the idea of mating with same sex?
My opinion
1) Some one in the past most have had brain problems and ended up looking at his fellow man or woman as the opposite sex.
2) Or a new brain problem is affecting humanity maybe due to some genetic mutations
3) People in politics is trying to reduce human population and why?

If same sex marriage is ideal why adopt, why surrogate mother?
Why use another person that is not in that union to do the job of reproduction?

I have noting against gays and for that reason i will say if these people so much wanted to be in a same sex marriage then they should leave children out of this.

Then government should make it a criminal offense for same sex couples to seek or acquire children by any means and maybe put a death sentence on it. Because they never wanted any.

#Word....
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ozoemeka(m): 5:19am On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=Cori_corde]But at the same time, this issue of gay rights is causing people to doubt their sexuality. I mean, more children are increasingly becoming transgender.[/quote

do pedophiles claim they are predisposed genetically - doubt it
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by HezronLorraine(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2013
U na no dey tire for gay tory.na wa.the people wey in concern sef don talk comot.u na still they do buying and selling.
Ride on.healthy discussions and blind critics at work.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
ozo_emeka:

TRY and read what you wrote, you sound retarded. I'm not in preference of gays, yet seriously YOU are the one who sounds deluded and FULL of hate. Why HATE so much if you're not gay and it has nothing to do with you. The natural order? You made this order? Why is it nigerians are so empty barrel headed?
we all know that the natutral thing to do is for opposite sexes to mate. i like one of my friend that said even animals and plants are not so MAD. and human beings who have more intelligence are running mad. "Gayism" is a product of the savage side of man. how would you wake up and start chuking prick inside someone's yansh. O boy please go and upgrade ya brain. grin
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ozoemeka(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
olire: we all know that the natutral thing to do is for opposite sexes to mate. i like one of my friend that said even animals and plants are not so MAD. and human beings who have more intelligence are running mad. "Gayism" is a product of the savage side of man. how would you wake up and start chuking prick inside someone's yansh. O boy please go and upgrade ya brain. grin

Telling me to upgrade my brain YET
* you can Not spell "natural"
* you call it "Gayism" - not a word
* you call it "chuking"
* you use "ya"

Those alone shed light on the state of your brain so...if you were smart enough...or at least knows someone who is....ask them to take you to a library or better still ask them to read for you THAT animals DO DISPLAY SIGNS OF HOMOSEXUALITY (Dolphins, elephants, whales, dogs, monkeys etc) - they live together in same sex pairs, kiss , handle etc... and oh, ask your friend to explain to you about plants that "chuk" themselves .. or "chuk" other plants that have both sex organs...

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by cbravo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
There has been a lot of issues regarding the investigation of homosexuality and its consequences on a society in the light of Leviticus 20:13 and Romans 1:26-27. In the society both locally and abroad homosexuality causes a big uproar in the world. The researcher seeks to establish awareness to the person or group of persons interested to know or have an insight on what homosexuality is all about. The purpose is to know more about the term homosexuality because we cannot just say it is the act of same sex sexual relations that is not what it’s all about. A random sampling technique was used and questionnaires were distributed equally to people of different age grades to b able to get a detailed response from our respondent. Based on the response of the administered questionnaire, it has been discovered that homosexuality has been in existence for centuries, and there is nothing like high or low sin because one is a homosexual. In conclusion, individuals should learn to treat the homosexuals with respect not disclaim even though they may not be in support of the choice of a partner they choose but just find themselves having sexual feelings for their same sex partner.

Background of the Study

In a work is God ANTI-gay? Allberry states that “Homosexuality is defined as when someone is having feelings for his same sex partner but has not acted upon it as to have intercourse with the same sex but being gay means that a person is having feeling for his same partner and has acted upon it that is to go ahead and have sexual intercourse with that some person”. (Allberry, 39).

Furthermore, he opines that;

“in the past few years or decade homosexuality has become a more or less a house hold name both locally and internationally with the homosexual awareness, protest and conferences around the globe demanding for their rights inserted into the constitution to enable them live a normal life without people scrutinizing them and saying that they are infidels and have no right to live because they view it as going against the natural order of things that is man and woman not to man to man or woman to woman”. (Allberry, 39)

http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/theology/an-investigation-on-homosexuality-and-its-consequences-on-a-society-in-light-of-leviticus-2013-and-romans-126-2/
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by cbravo(m): 5:13am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by cbravo3: 5:28am On Apr 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke / 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.