Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family (27123 Views)

Homosexuality And Visa / Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) / 7 Scientific Facts About Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by deluckiest(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
firstolalekan: click (Like)
If u hate homos

I don't hate homos only that I don't like their sexu'al style of living.

Sorry, u got no like from me!

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by free2ryhme: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
to hell with homosexual and lesbianism.. they ow see that corruption has not been able to ruin this great country the now introduce homosexual and lesbianism .. this is all part of the grand plan to destroy this country .. God pass them
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by jmoore(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
jidegirl12:
My Dear Gays, I love y'all very much tongue cool and just want you to know you're on priority list in any western country .God loves you more kiss

God loves r@pist too.
God loves murderers too.
God loves those who engage in bestiality too.

smh

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Danabu(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
jidegirl12: Are you Bullying them now because it doesn't seem right to you and your beliefs? Do you really know what effect this thread can cause for gays out there?? Suicide attempt maybe?

Why can't you live and let others live Nigerians?? I tire oh.

who cares? They can go ahead and commit suicide now! Are they fit to live by your religion?
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ddeola: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Homosexuality is a sign of mental imbalance
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by 4Play(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
I grew up understanding a family to consist of a mother, father and children (and by extension, a group of people related by blood). And I understand a marriage to be the legal relationship between a man and a woman (and wife.
husband

Polygamy is an even more insidious institution as it legitimises gender inequality and promotes discordant family relationships as well as sub-optimal childcare compared to monogamous marriages. Yet, polygamy remains legal in Nigeria with 70 years old man legally able to marry a 13 year old girl as a fourth wife.

The society is now teaching me to accept a family to comprise of 2 parents of same sex as father and mother or 2 parents of different sex as father and mother.

Unless you are a closet homosexual or have suppressed tendencies, these families do not affect you. Homosexuality is not a virus and remains a minor s-exual preference even in countries that tolerate it.

My question is: how can these 2 people of same sex procreate?

How does a barren woman or an impotent man procreate? By logical implication, society should prohibit such people marrying.

If homosexuality were to be the norm in the society, how would the world's population have increased this much. Moreover, God didn't create 2 men; male and female he made them.

The world's population will continue to increase as homosexuality will always remain a minor preference in a population. There is no iota of evidence that homosexuality increases with acceptance.

Sex, though pleasurable is also for procreation. Sex between a man and a woman that is!

Yes, so the barren and impotent cannot have s-ex. An illogical position to adopt.

What happens to our family system if we continue to encourage homosexuality?

Acceptance promotes honesty at the expense of denial and dishonesty which is what we currently have where closet homosexuals, owing from fear arising from societal disapproval, marry whilst continuing their homosexual relationships in secret. Indeed, the family system is strengthened where an honest and realistic approach is adopted. Driving homosexuals underground serves no just cause.

Research has shown that kids raised by homosexual parents encounter more problems than those raised by heterosexual parents.

The body of research is hardly conclusive. See for instance: Siegel and Perrin’s report also cites three studies done in the United States and Europe—two involving lesbian mothers and the third one involving men and women whose adult children reported they’d had a parent involved in a same-sex relationship. Those studies similarly found no difference in outcomes for the children as compared with children of heterosexual parents.[url] http://www.bu.edu/today/2013/gay-parents-as-good-as-straight-ones/[/url]

There is also the health hazard. It has also been noted that there are more homosexual and bisexual men diagnosed with HIV in a community largely populated by heterosexuals.

Black have far higher rates of HIV than non-Blacks but no one in this forum, including you, will accept this as a basis for discrimination against Blacks.

In reality, acceptance of homosexuality will aid the confinement of STD epidemics arising from gay s-ex within the gay community. The present situation with the hostility towards homosexuality means that many homosexuals maintain public s-exual relationships with the opposite s-ex whilst maintaining private ones with the same sex. The equivalent of the ''low down'' brothers in the US. Again, discrimination is counter-productive and literally unhealthy for society as a whole.

Our kids have the right to a proper understanding of what homosexuality is. The fundamental difference between homosexuality and heterosexuality should be distinguished.

Homosexuality will kill the family system if not checked. This, I believe is what the government is doing by criminalizing homosexuality.

Again, no evidence that homosexuality spreads. You have two choices; accept reality or practice discrimination which drives homosexuality underground with the inevitable counter-productive effects.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by hancock(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
the truth is the media will make you believe that 50 percent of the world population are homosexuals which we all know its not true. pick any Hollywood movies or TV series now you will understand what I mean. from spatacus,game of thrones and Davinci's demons etc. They all depict homosexuality as a way of life.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by birdman(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
ddeola: Homosexuality is a sign of mental imbalance

You are 100% right. It was categorized as a psychological issue until recent political correctness came in. I have no problem with an adult managing his life however he wants, but lets not forget children are more impressionable and can be easily confused. We need to stop copying everything we see in other people's cultures. Just because its healthy for them doesnt mean its healthy for us.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ozoemeka(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: I grew up understanding a family to consist of a mother, father and children (and by extension, a group of people related by blood). And I understand a marriage to be the legal relationship between a man and a woman (husband and wife.

The society is now teaching me to accept a family to comprise of 2 parents of same sex as father and mother or 2 parents of different sex as father and mother. Marriage can now be a union between 2 males or 2 females.

I grew up understanding justice to be equality and fairness, the society is now teaching me to accept that justice is when a rich man can pay his way out of trouble and poor man stays there. Society will not teach you anything, you agree with what you want to agree with, stop blaming.

Tgirl4real:
My question is: how can these 2 people of same sex procreate?

Did I hear someone say "they can adopt"?

Why adoption I ask again if homosexuality is meant to be innate?
The reasons for marriage are myriad, reproduction being one of them. In ancient greece and rome the men got married for the sole purpose of procreation but had MALE lovers for romance.

Tgirl4real: Homosexuality cannot lay claim to its biological purpose. 2 homosexuals were given birth to by a woman who was impregnated by a man. The same way the kids they will adopt were produced by 2 straight normal parents.

If homosexuality were to be the norm in the society, how would the world's population have increased this much. Moreover, God didn't create 2 men; male and female he made them.

Sex, though pleasurable is also for procreation. Sex between a man and a woman that is!

What happens to our family system if we continue to encourage homosexuality?
Fun fact for you - did you know that when slavery was predominant, the slave masters taught their slaves Ephesians 6:5 as a means of justifying their claims to slavery. Some preachers and priests were TEACHING their congregation this "TRUTH" and letting them know it was the WORD OF GOD they were obeying when they STAYED with their slave masters. How about if we continued on that path? Will you be a free girl capable of typing online in YOUR time? Also Exodus 21:2-11 , 20-21 ;
1 Timothy 6:1-2 ; Luke 12:47-48
So the mere fact that you are FREE from your slavemasters will be considered VIOLATING the rules? Huh? Interesting isn't it? The slaves who did want their freedom and ran away were also considered SICK and DISGUSTING. Doctors diagnosed them with an illness called Drapetomania (NY Times http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/15/arts/bigotry-as-mental-illness-or-just-another-norm.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm)[/url] Did you ALSO know that when Women expressed their concern with their husbands they were brandished as Proverbs 27:15 and referred to a DOCTOR? The term for the disease was diagnosed as "Female Hysteria" - YES, you were considered SICK if you held a dialogue with your husband. You were supposed to SHUT UP and repeat orders blindly and absolutely. The church supported it with Colossians 3:18, 1 Peter 3:1, Ephesians 5:22, 1 Tim 2:12 . Do you want to know the cure? Women were sent to churches and doctors and the cure was the doctor inserting an object inside the women to stimulate org@sm and it was said to cure her! Unbelievable? Believe it, this was fact up until the late 19th century. The vibr@tor ? Was a medical instrument STRICTLY for doctors till the 20th century when it has become a s@x toy.

Tgirl4real:
Research has shown that kids raised by homosexual parents encounter more problems than those raised by heterosexual parents.

REALLY? Research from where? Your head? Because according to these few very reputable sources like:
1. The body for psychological research and social sciences: http://www.psychology.org.au/Assets/Files/LGBT-Families-Lit-Review.pdf
2. http://www.cpa.ca/cpasite/userfiles/Documents/Marriage%20of%20Same-Sex%20Couples%20Position%20Statement%20-%20October%202006%20(1).pdf
3. And a US court of appeals UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT KRISTIN PERRY, et al.,
Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, et al., http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general/2010/10/27/amicus29.pdf
4. Pawelski JG, Perrin EC, Foy JM, et al. (July 2006). "The effects of marriage, civil union, and domestic partnership laws on the health and well-being of children". Pediatrics 118 (1): 349–64.

5. Journal of Marriage and Family "How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?" Timothy J. Biblarz1,*, Judith Stacey2
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010 http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/full

The claims of yours are VERY bogus and DEADLY. Your claims lead people to murder innocent CHILDREN and PEOPLE all on the grounds of hate crimes

Tgirl4real:
There is also the health hazard. It has also been noted that there are more homosexual and bisexual men diagnosed with HIV in a community largely populated by heterosexuals.

Again, you and your misguided information. This is FALSE. Lay evidence to your claim. HOMOSEXUALITY does NOT cause diseases, it is not the CAUSATIVE factor in anyone having diseases. Raw sex is, as a female will get syphilis etc from the same. The ancient greeks and as far back as your forefathers in Africa practiced homosexuality - none of them got HIV. HIV was invented discovered in the 1980s.

Tgirl4real:
Our kids have the right to a proper understanding of what homosexuality is. The fundamental difference between homosexuality and heterosexuality should be distinguished.
The facts should be CLEARLY distinguished from emotional sentiments and rants like these of yours that have no proof in concrete reasoning, sound logic or factual claims.

Tgirl4real:
Homosexuality will kill the family system if not checked. This, I believe is what the government is doing by criminalizing homosexuality.

Get your facts straight and try again. wink

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ozoemeka(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: It's not just a matter of what is right to me, it's about how it imparts on the society at large. That is why I have refrained from making this religious.

Secondly, no one is saying they should not live, but our innocent children have the right to a proper understanding of what this is . . .Let them know it is a choice and not what they can't help.

Possibly can not be a choice when I've seen children as young as 4 displaying flamboyant tendencies - WHO "taught" them that? So throughout history your fore fathers who practiced homosexuality in Nigeria as part of their culture (and mind you had NEVER seen " oyinbo' before) who taught them? Your facts are based on empty emotional rants. If you had a disclaimer that these are YOUR thoughts, fine, not pass on your thoughts as LAW and FACT - that is deadly - that is what Hitler and the likes do - move their thoughts as the WORD.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
jmoore:

God loves r@pist too.
God loves murderers too.
God loves those who engage in bestiality too.

smh

Rapists are harming ppl who didn't ask for it.
Murderers are killing people who didn't ask for it.
People are having sex with animals that didn't ask for it.

Satisfied?
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Interesting....and how would you tread this mental disease?
See a psychiatrist, psychologist or someone with wooden canes to flog out the abnormality. Atleast its trying.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by jmoore(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
masonkz:

Rapists are harming ppl who didn't ask for it.
Murders are killing people who didn't ask for it.
People are having sex with animals that didn't ask for it.

Satisfied?
Smh.

God loves them too, God loves everybody. Don't you get it? undecided
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
ozo_emeka:

Possibly can not be a choice when I've seen children as young as 4 displaying flamboyant tendencies - WHO "taught" them that? So throughout history your fore fathers who practiced homosexuality in Nigeria as part of their culture (and mind you had NEVER seen " oyinbo' before) who taught them? [b]Your facts are based on empty emotional rants. [/b]If you had a disclaimer that these are YOUR thoughts, fine, not pass on your thoughts as LAW and FACT - that is deadly - that is what Hitler and the likes do - move their thoughts as the WORD.

1Billion Likes grin

May Goodluck Jonathan , Atiku, Babangida's ( and likes) children, grandchildren, and great-great grand children continue to Rule Nigeria till eternity ( Amin) ....

These New Generation are nothing but Hungry Hateful Mobs.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
freecocoa: I'm honestly still at crossroads as regards homosexuality, true a man and woman was created therefore it is only logical that sex should be between a male and female.

I strongly want to believe that no one was born gay but how is that to be cos even with all the stigmatization, people still remain gay, I'm not sure anyone loves being looked down on and ridiculed which many gays face, some even risk being mobbed and killed in some places yet that hasn't stopped them, which leaves me asking why?

How Standards have fallen.

Civilization brought along many demons, they're taking their tolls on the younger Ones and most esp the Western world.

I think its too late to device the reprimend Option, they cant stop It - Gayness have come to Stay, Just like Corruption, Wars, Poverty, Scandals, Atheism etc have come to Stay.

Endtime beckons!
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
andyprez: I really don't blame people who support gay acts because its the world system that permits it. Someone said its their right to fight for what they believe in but forgetting its also my right to fight what I believe in also. I have met gay people in my school years & do understand that its difficult to change such act, I really do but that doesn't make it right, does it?
Have we asked ourselves what moral values are we passing to the young ones? & how far will it go?.... Today is same sex, tomorrow it may be man & animal. It may be man & object. I only pity some of our mindset

Moral values....I dey laugh. Yes, homosexuals are immoral, every other Nigerian is a saint. Bless you!
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by dnawah(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
jidegirl12: Are you Bullying them now because it doesn't seem right to you and your beliefs? Do you really know what effect this thread can cause for gays out there?? Suicide attempt maybe?

Why can't you live and let others live Nigerians?? I tire oh.

pls i dey sell rope and rat poison.compare the effect with wat they will suffer in hell.call a spade a spade.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ozoemeka(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

dont get mad at me...you just seem so aggressive in your attack on homosexual....often times those kinda people are closet homosexuals.....if you are not just say you not or else am going to have to assume you are homosexual....

agreed. Kerry Rhodes is a PRIME example

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
dnawah: pls i dey sell rope and rat poison.compare the effect with wat they will suffer in hell.call a spade a spade.

Spade huh? Sounds like what ALUU 4 killers concluded that night, oya lets kill them jor , 'call a spade a spade' they are thieves shocked shocked shocked
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by blackpanda: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
4 Play:

Polygamy is an even more insidious institution as it legitimises gender inequality and promotes discordant family relationships as well as sub-optimal childcare compared to monogamous marriages. Yet, polygamy remains legal in Nigeria with 70 years old man legally able to marry a 13 year old girl as a fourth wife.

Unless you are a closet homosexual or have suppressed tendencies, these families do not affect you. Homosexuality is not a virus and remains a minor s-exual preference even in countries that tolerate it.

How does a barren woman or an impotent man procreate? By logical implication, society should prohibit such people marrying.

The world's population will continue to increase as homosexuality will always remain a minor preference in a population. There is no iota of evidence that homosexuality increases with acceptance.

Yes, so the barren and impotent cannot have s-ex. An illogical position to adopt.

Acceptance promotes honesty at the expense of denial and dishonesty which is what we currently have where closet homosexuals, owing from fear arising from societal disapproval, marry whilst continuing their homosexual relationships in secret. Indeed, the family system is strengthened where an honest and realistic approach is adopted. Driving homosexuals underground serves no just cause.

The body of research is hardly conclusive. See for instance: Siegel and Perrin’s report also cites three studies done in the United States and Europe—two involving lesbian mothers and the third one involving men and women whose adult children reported they’d had a parent involved in a same-sex relationship. Those studies similarly found no difference in outcomes for the children as compared with children of heterosexual parents.[url] http://www.bu.edu/today/2013/gay-parents-as-good-as-straight-ones/[/url]

Black have far higher rates of HIV than non-Blacks but no one in this forum, including you, will accept this as a basis for discrimination against Blacks.

In reality, acceptance of homosexuality will aid the confinement of STD epidemics arising from gay s-ex within the gay community. The present situation with the hostility towards homosexuality means that many homosexuals maintain public s-exual relationships with the opposite s-ex whilst maintaining private ones with the same sex. The equivalent of the ''low down'' brothers in the US. Again, discrimination is counter-productive and literally unhealthy for society as a whole.

Again, no evidence that homosexuality spreads. You have two choices; accept reality or practice discrimination which drives homosexuality underground with the inevitable counter-productive effects.

GBAM! Am yet to see a more meaningful argument
At least, we still have people with brains in naija! Hhalleluyah!

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ozoemeka(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
El Guapo:

How Standards have fallen.

Civilization brought along many demons, they're taking their tolls on the younger Ones and most esp the Western world.

I think its too late to device the reprimend Option, they cant stop It - Gayness have come to Stay, Just like Corruption, Wars, Poverty, Scandals, Atheism etc have come to Stay.

Endtime beckons!

Homsoexuality has been around for a long time. It did not just "show up". The media and internet has just made things EASIER to discover. Ask your parents or older people who went to secondary school in nigeria, Im sure some of them have stories of that one boy who acted like a female, or tales of boys "fucking each other" and being caught.

IF homosexuality were a choice, man I think some people will shape up to avoid getting killed. Why do they try to run away from nigeria? Why are some of the MOST attractive people in the world gay - clearly women is NOT their issue. They have myriad of female fans and can get ANY when they feel like, YET the man would say he is gay - CHOICE ke? Think again

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Christmasdon(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
nonsense.ihe nkea agwula m ike. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by shineeye1: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
ozo_emeka:

I grew up understanding justice to be equality and fairness, the society is now teaching me to accept that justice is when a rich man can pay his way out of trouble and poor man stays there. Society will not teach you anything, you agree with what you want to agree with, stop blaming.

The reasons for marriage are myriad, reproduction being one of them. In ancient greece and rome the men got married for the sole purpose of procreation but had MALE lovers for romance.

Fun fact for you - did you know that when slavery was predominant, the slave masters taught their slaves Ephesians 6:5 as a means of justifying their claims to slavery. Some preachers and priests were TEACHING their congregation this "TRUTH" and letting them know it was the WORD OF GOD they were obeying when they STAYED with their slave masters. How about if we continued on that path? Will you be a free girl capable of typing online in YOUR time? Also Exodus 21:2-11 , 20-21 ;
1 Timothy 6:1-2 ; Luke 12:47-48
So the mere fact that you are FREE from your slavemasters will be considered VIOLATING the rules? Huh? Interesting isn't it? The slaves who did want their freedom and ran away were also considered SICK and DISGUSTING. Doctors diagnosed them with an illness called Drapetomania (NY Times http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/15/arts/bigotry-as-mental-illness-or-just-another-norm.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm)[/url] Did you ALSO know that when Women expressed their concern with their husbands they were brandished as Proverbs 27:15 and referred to a DOCTOR? The term for the disease was diagnosed as "Female Hysteria" - YES, you were considered SICK if you held a dialogue with your husband. You were supposed to SHUT UP and repeat orders blindly and absolutely. The church supported it with Colossians 3:18, 1 Peter 3:1, Ephesians 5:22, 1 Tim 2:12 . Do you want to know the cure? Women were sent to churches and doctors and the cure was the doctor inserting an object inside the women to stimulate org@sm and it was said to cure her! Unbelievable? Believe it, this was fact up until the late 19th century. The vibr@tor ? Was a medical instrument STRICTLY for doctors till the 20th century when it has become a s@x toy.

REALLY? Research from where? Your head? Because according to these few very reputable sources like:
1. The body for psychological research and social sciences: http://www.psychology.org.au/Assets/Files/LGBT-Families-Lit-Review.pdf
2. http://www.cpa.ca/cpasite/userfiles/Documents/Marriage%20of%20Same-Sex%20Couples%20Position%20Statement%20-%20October%202006%20(1).pdf
3. And a US court of appeals UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT KRISTIN PERRY, et al.,
Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, et al., http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general/2010/10/27/amicus29.pdf
4. Pawelski JG, Perrin EC, Foy JM, et al. (July 2006). "The effects of marriage, civil union, and domestic partnership laws on the health and well-being of children". Pediatrics 118 (1): 349–64.

5. Journal of Marriage and Family "How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?" Timothy J. Biblarz1,*, Judith Stacey2
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010 http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/full

The claims of yours are VERY bogus and DEADLY. Your claims lead people to murder innocent CHILDREN and PEOPLE all on the grounds of hate crimes

Again, you and your misguided information. This is FALSE. Lay evidence to your claim. HOMOSEXUALITY does NOT cause diseases, it is not the CAUSATIVE factor in anyone having diseases. Raw sex is, as a female will get syphilis etc from the same. The ancient greeks and as far back as your forefathers in Africa practiced homosexuality - none of them got HIV. HIV was invented discovered in the 1980s.

The facts should be CLEARLY distinguished from emotional sentiments and rants like these of yours that have no proof in concrete reasoning, sound logic or factual claims.

Get your facts straight and try again. wink

Who is this annointed apostle of depravity? When you encounter the powers manipulating you, you will know better.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by chuksoyo21(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
I wonder why this topic is repeatedly displayed. This is an issue that nature, christianity and islam frawns at. And i doubt if any culture on earth practices it.
Homosexualists are on their path to destruction. God condemned it through moses in leviticus 18:22, 20:13, Romans 1:27. Homosexuallity or same sex intimacy is an abomination. I cant call it animalistic tendency exhibited by man becuz animals frawns at it, why then should human indulge in it? Even as lucid and homosapien as man is he cant discern the difference btwn good and bad. May God help them to find the true path before it is too late!
It is too bad!
God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by ReubenAbati: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
chuksoyo21: I wonder why this topic is repeatedly displayed. This is an issue that nature, christianity and islam frawns at. And i doubt if any culture on earth practices it.
Homosexualists are on their path to destruction. God condemned it through moses in leviticus 18:22. Homosexuallity or same sex intimacy is an abomination. I cant call animalistic tendency exhibited by man becuz animals frawns at it, why then should human indulge in it? Even as lucid and homosapien as man is he cant discern the difference btwn good and bad. May God help them to find the true path before it is too late!
It is too bad!
God have mercy!

[size=18pt]The devil will punish you for your blatant display of hypocrisy here.

IDIOTA[/size].
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

[size=18pt]The devil will punish you for your blatant display of hypocrisy here.

IDIOTA[/size].

AMEN!!
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Multcolor: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
Shollypopz: Only when it shows potential damage to the society should measures be taken to curtail it. Most homosexual partners want kids anyway. They either get surrogates or adopt. Legalizing homosexuality will actually help numerous homeless and abandoned kids. And God knows too many kwashiorkor-fly-ridden-kids in Africa need adoption. Heterosexuals love to give birth to babies they can't take care of anyway undecided

"Research has shown that kids raised in homosexual homes encounter more problems"?? What fvcking research??!! I would need that link pls. Marriage between homosexuals isn't even legalized in Nigeria yet??
WHat country was this research carried in??

I think what you mean here is population and society. You mean increase in marriage between homosexuals can affect population and society negatively. You kept on saying family system, what is a family system?? The society/religion/culture brought about the recent family system: man+wife=kids. This family system can be tweaked to man+man=adopted kids, woman+woman=get a single man to impregnate you and get a kid grin
Are you supporting homosexuality or are you one?, desist from it , it is abomination before the almighty God
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
ozo_emeka:

Homsoexuality has been around for a long time. It did not just "show up". The media and internet has just made things EASIER to discover. Ask your parents or older people who went to secondary school in nigeria, Im sure some of them have stories of that one boy who acted like a female, or tales of boys "fucking each other" and being caught.

IF homosexuality were a choice, man I think some people will shape up to avoid getting killed. Why do they try to run away from nigeria? Why are some of the MOST attractive people in the world gay - clearly women is NOT their issue. They have myriad of female fans and can get ANY when they feel like, YET the man would say he is gay - CHOICE ke? Think again

Bro, dont u think u quoted the wrong guy?

Cos am 101% Sure that I never had a Premise built around 'Choice' in my Opinion. Read again!
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pyrrho:
See a psychiatrist, psychologist or someone with wooden canes to flog out the abnormality. Atleast its trying.

There was a time when white people thought that black skin was a curse from God, and that it was their God given right to make blacks slaves. They thought that blacks were lesser class of human beings that were meant for slavery. Now it's 2013 and black are doing it to others.
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by azpekuliar: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

IDIOTA[/size].

Endorsed!
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
chuksoyo21: I wonder why this topic is repeatedly displayed. This is an issue that nature, christianity and islam frawns at. And i doubt if any culture on earth practices it.
Homosexualists are on their path to destruction. God condemned it through moses in leviticus 18:22. Homosexuallity or same sex intimacy is an abomination. I cant call it animalistic tendency exhibited by man becuz animals frawns at it, why then should human indulge in it? Even as lucid and homosapien as man is he cant discern the difference btwn good and bad. May God help them to find the true path before it is too late!
It is too bad!
God have mercy!

You should probably be more concerned with what God thinks about you....than what he thinks about others.....
Re: Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family by orgasticdance: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: I grew up understanding a family to consist of a mother, father and children (and by extension, a group of people related by blood). And I understand a marriage to be the legal relationship between a man and a woman (husband and wife.

From this it's obvious that God must have been a homosexual to have had no idea that the man he created would abandon his woman one day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User / She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not.... / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.