Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men (2609 Views)

If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? / Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic / My Landlord Dauther Is Forcing Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Chinoanyi(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2013
For some months now i ve been residing in a new building i moved to in Lagos, its a family building i guess sheared between 3 brothers , dat means we tenant al stay in one building but ve different landlord whom re Yorubas.

To cut dis stori short i notice my land lady daughter 21YRS do leav in grieve,d mum ve a shop (beer parlour ) nt too far 4rm our house,i dont kno ow d woman link her daughter to men sha but last wek Saturday i came back late n i meet d smal girl outside @around 12pm.

I asked her y outside by dis time n she had 2beged me 2pass d nite in my house ok i accepted on 1 condition dat she must tell me wat s d problem, do u kno d problem ? d mum linked her up to a old man of 78yrs n she rejected d man only 4 her to b thrown outside.

4her it waz not d 1st time n she s tired of dat life, please ow do u tink i can b of help to this girl, reporting this to police or NGO , dis move mite bring problem to me considering d fact dat dey re my landlord n funny anof d father s stil alive n stay in dat same house , so wat do u tink i do
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by ajasbaba(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2013
just respect your self and go down low
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Tbassie(f): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
OP,please mind your business. IMHO,I think that girl is an adult because she's above 18. If she wants it to stop,I bet you,it will stop. No carry your hand go buy trouble o
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Monicasque(f): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
I have seen such situations before. Its really hard for her i know, considering that she is fragile, vulnarable and trying to understand life. My advice would be for you to help her go somewhere far. Where she will know no body, help get her a small job and maybe try enrol her for distance education. By the time she is done with her studies and had saved some small cash , she will be strong enough to help others and be able to look her parents in the eye and let them know that she can't be easly be broken. She is bigger than that. It will not be easy but with determination it can be done

1 Like

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Exponental(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
First of all, how was d night with her? Did u get ur share from d cake?
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by AtheistD(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
T-bassie:
OP,please mind your business. IMHO,I think that girl is an adult because she's above 18. If she wants it to stop,I bet you,it will stop. No carry your hand go buy trouble o

So what if she is 18+. Dont 18+ women get raped? Why should we stand by and watch such a sad act?

@OP try and find some of her relatives, probe them to see if they are aware fo this and if they can intervene. be delicate about this. If not then you have a real tough task ahead of you. You might have to take her in for a short period. Find a way to help her if you can at no discomfort to yourself of course.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Monicasque(f): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
Atheist:-D:

So what if she is 18+. Dont 18+ women get raped? Why should we stand by and watch such a sad act?

@OP try and find some of her relatives, probe them to see if they are aware fo this and if they can intervene. be delicate about this. If not then you have a real tough task ahead of you. You might have to take her in for a short period. Find a way to help her if you can at no discomfort to yourself of course.

i am in support of what you are saying. Its just a pitty that some of our sisters have to face such situations and i know for most they are real. Far from being just a thread . I wish the UN can do more in AFRICA. The land of pain and sorrow

1 Like

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by AtheistD(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:

i am in support of what you are saying. Its just a pitty that some of our sisters have to face such situations and i know for most they are real. Far from being just a thread . I wish the UN can do more in AFRICA. The land of pain and sorrow

Precisely, the next time the mother will lock the door and she will be ra.ped. It might already have happened. Then with no cds and she might even get HIV. This is a really sad world. Why doesnt the mother sell her own booty angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Monicasque(f): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2013

Precisely, the next time the mother will lock the door and she will be ra.ped. It might already have happened. Then with no cds and she might even get HIV. This is a really sad world. Why doesnt the mother sell her own booty angry angry angry angry

Yep. HIV, low self esteem, no self worth, trauma, might not even want to see herself challenge life. This can paralise a person for life.

1 Like

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by AtheistD(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:

Yep. HIV, low self esteem, no self worth, trauma, might not even want to see herself challenge life. This can paralise a person for life.

It takes the strongest to survive such.

1 Like

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Monicasque(f): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2013

That is why most woman end up wasting their youth. Because of the mother, this girl can even think that its better to have sugar daddies or men who will sponsor her. This is the reason why most woman when they age, they become alone, broke and bitter. Your past can make or break your future

1 Like

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by AtheistD(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:

That is why most woman end up wasting their youth. Because of the mother, this girl can even think that its better to have sugar daddies or men who will sponsor her. This is the reason why most woman when they age, they become alone, broke and bitter. Your past can make or break your future

That is true. However most of it is in the mind. At least she is resisting. She just needs help. She will most likely go the sugar daddy route.

1 Like

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Monicasque(f): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2013

It takes the strongest to survive such.

and its just a pitty because this is not just a story. If we would all be honest and dig deep, we would actualy realise that we know a few who have been in similar situations. Things like this and child marriage really break my heart because you can just imagine where this fragile vulnarable little soul will be in 25 years to come

1 Like

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by AtheistD(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:

and its just a pitty because this is not just a story. If we would all be honest and dig deep, we would actualy realise that we know a few who have been in similar situations. Things like this and child marriage really break my heart because you can just imagine where this fragile vulnarable little sould will be in 25 years to come

I actually had to step in to save one myself. I dont know if I made the right move but I had to do something.

1 Like

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Monicasque(f): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2013

I actually had to step in to save one myself. I dont know if I made the right move but I had to do something.

do not doubt that you did the right move or not. You saved a soul. It starts with just 1 person. Remember that it takes the whole village to raise an African child. If my house is on fire today, its better you step in and assist because no one knows tomorrow. Its just a pity that we lv in a continent with very little resources. These kids need and deserve our help
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by AtheistD(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:

do not doubt that you did the right move or not. You saved a soul. It starts with just 1 person. Remember that it takes the whole village to raise an African child. If my house is on fire today, its better you step in and assist because no one knows tomorrow. Its just a pity that we lv in a continent with very little resources. These kids need and deserve our help

Yeah, yeah, she is back in the village now and her parents dont seem to pleased too. It cost me some coin and the creep is still skulking around her. It is only a matter of time before it happens again.
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Monicasque(f): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2013

Yeah, yeah, she is back in the village now and her parents dont seem to pleased too. It cost me some coin and the creep is still skulking around her. It is only a matter of time before it happens again.

why not take her far from the place? I have realised that sometimes you just have to be far from the distractions if you really want to make a difference in your life. Even moving so far and starting a new life because now all your had work will be in vain since you say there is no doubt that it might happen again. She can come back once she is older and stronger
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Chinoanyi(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2013

yea am tinkin of talkin 2 one of her uncle wen nxt he comes by, butwat I don't get in all dis too s dat her own father s alive n knos wat s hapenin
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Monicasque(f): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Chino_anyi: yea am tinkin of talkin 2 one of her uncle wen nxt he comes by, butwat I don't get in all dis too s dat her own father s alive n knos wat s hapenin

i do not think talking to the uncle is a good idea. What if he is aware of this already then you get into trouble with your landlord?
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by ITbomb(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
@OP the risk of her sleeping in ur house is that the woman may see u as the reason the girl is no longer willing to play the game and na so ur tenancy go expire.
DO two things.
Report to an NGO then inform any of her trusted uncle. I wish u also have material evidence. If she can use a fone, let her go and get the evidence 'by all means'.
Remember it is family matter so u may not be able to fight alone

1 Like

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Chinoanyi(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:

i do not think talking to the uncle is a good idea. What if he is aware of this already then you get into trouble with your landlord?
apart 4rm dat it wil b difficult 4me oo, wat of if I report 2police n dey use d police against me dat am slepin wit dier daughter, dis s just a hard task 4me
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by HURUCHI(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
is not new
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Saguinista: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
smh
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Godson201333(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
You better take her to an NGO and do not get involve because your problem might start from getting a notice from her family that you should leave the house....Do not take her to the police because that is gonna cosst you money nd smhh waste of time..
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by AtheistD(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Monicasque:

why not take her far from the place? I have realised that sometimes you just have to be far from the distractions if you really want to make a difference in your life. Even moving so far and starting a new life because now all your had work will be in vain since you say there is no doubt that it might happen again. She can come back once she is older and stronger

I cant do anything. I am not related to her and she is a minor. her parents still are her legal guardians. If I try anything I could get arrested etc. I could talk to the parents to allow her to come and stay with me for a while but why would I want to do that?
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Chinoanyi(m): 1:41am On Jun 21, 2013

I cant do anything. I am not related to her and she is a minor. her parents still are her legal guardians. If I try anything I could get arrested etc. I could talk to the parents to allow her to come and stay with me for a while but why would I want to do that?
dis s actually d problem, if her parents cud treat her dat bad wat about u, am just scared of being brutalize self
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by AtheistD(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chino_anyi: dis s actually d problem, if her parents cud treat her dat bad wat about u, am just scared of being brutalize self

In my case she can always report to people like relatives who can constantly keep an eye on her. I had no intention of getting involved to that level but I would have had to if it got too bad.
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by makelove2m(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Marry her if u are not married yet, with this , you have solved the problem, this is poverty in action, save this girl by marrying her or ask her to report the abuse to warefare/police station nearest to you, don't do it your self
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by AtheistD(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
makelove2m: Marry her if u are not married yet, with this , you have solved the problem, this is poverty in action, save this girl by marrying her or ask her to report the abuse to warefare/police station nearest to you, don't do it your self

How is marrying a solution? What if she doesnt want to marry him? You dont marry someone because they have no where to stay shocked
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by 190: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Exponental: First of all, how was d night with her? Did u get ur share from d cake?

that is the most important question we are interested in hearing cool
Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by Chinoanyi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
makelove2m: Marry her if u are not married yet, with this , you have solved the problem, this is poverty in action, save this girl by marrying her or ask her to report the abuse to warefare/police station nearest to you, don't do it your self
This cant b poverty , pple that Colet house rent up to 1 million yearly cant b dat poor na.

190:

that is the most important question we are interested in hearing cool

FUNNY U, MUST I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SMAL GIRL

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / 5 Annoying Things Girls Do That Guys Overlook. / I Need Ideas Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.