Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men (2616 Views)

If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? / Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic / My Landlord Dauther Is Forcing Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2013
Chino_anyi: For some months now i ve been residing in a new building i moved to in Lagos, its a family building i guess sheared between 3 brothers , dat means we tenant al stay in one building but ve different landlord whom re Yorubas.

To cut dis stori short i notice my land lady daughter 21YRS do leav in grieve,d mum ve a shop (beer parlour ) nt too far 4rm our house,i dont kno ow d woman link her daughter to men sha but last wek Saturday i came back late n i meet d smal girl outside @around 12pm.

I asked her y outside by dis time n she had 2beged me 2pass d nite in my house ok i accepted on 1 condition dat she must tell me wat s d problem, do u kno d problem ? d mum linked her up to a old man of 78yrs n she rejected d man only 4 her to b thrown outside.

4her it waz not d 1st time n she s tired of dat life, please ow do u tink i can b of help to this girl, reporting this to police or NGO , dis move mite bring problem to me considering d fact dat dey re my landlord n funny anof d father s stil alive n stay in dat same house , so wat do u tink i do
dude, if u marry a lady that the mother has a beer parlor, u are a dead meat. it is not new jare. the mom dey use her pikin to sell market. call the NGO's to arrest the woman.
if u try fucck her, u don enter one chance

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways Women Flirt With Men / What Is Wrong With My Wife's Tradition? Should I Abscond With Her? / Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.