Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! (2790 Views)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by AtheistD(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
bolaino: Have u ever felt so in love that even after many years of being with that special someone, u still can't get enough of his or her love, no matter how hard u try, u just can't get enough of his or her love. I'm in that zone right now, I love her so much, and I can't get enough of her love. After all these years. I love you honey.

A cool experience. One we all wish to have with that special one we call wifey. May all our wives and husbands love us until the end smiley

1 Like

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
I don't wish to love a girl to that extent....

No go area for me. Hooke's law of elasticity applies in my case... angry
bolaino: well my dear, the feeling is not all that complicated, take for example something u love doing, something u can't get tired of, no matter how much u do that particular thing, and the adage that says that too much of everything is not good, does'nt seem to work in your case, if u can comprehend this concept then u should understand how I feel,

2 Likes

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
2s£xy:
I don't wish to love a girl to that extent....

No go area for me. Hooke's law of elasticity applies in my case... angry

2s£xy, hold your own jooor! The guy is in love; let him be! You don't have to share his view you know.

1 Like

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Atheist:-D:

A cool experience. One we all wish to have with that special one we call wifey. May all our wives and husbands love us until the end smiley
Amen...........but if wishes were horses cheesycheesy
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

2s£xy, hold your own jooor! The guy is in love; let him be! You don't have to share his view you know.
cheesy
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by LarrySun(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
bolaino: do u think it would it be wise to mention her name?
Do You Think It Won't?

1 Like

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by 4words: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
bolaino: we've spent five years together, and I plan on getting married to her next year.
Are you sure this is what you want... Marriage aint beans or bf and gf... Emotions could be very tricky. My advice don't settle because you'v not seen any better, compatibility is the key word here. Think well Ooº°˚˚°ºoO

1 Like

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
He knows her better than you, buddy.

But loving a lady like currently feels is what I don't see ever happening to me. These species are complex and un-predictable I tell ya!
4words:
Are you sure this is what you want... Marriage aint beans or bf and gf... Emotions could be very tricky. My advice don't settle because you'v not seen any better, compatibility is the key word here. Think well Ooº°˚˚°ºoO
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2013
Atheist:-D:

hear ye, hear ye, cheers my good man,
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2013
4words:
thank you my good man, for your concern, but I assure u that I am a grown man, and I can make my own decisions.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2013
2s£xy:
He knows her better than you, buddy.

But loving a lady like currently feels is what I don't see ever happening to me. These species are complex and un-predictable I tell ya!
nicely put, good sire. But I assure you, that sooner or later you'll fall head over heels in love with a wonderful lady, and you'll understand how I feel.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Do You Think It Won't?
hahahaha, I don't know sire, right now I'm inlove and I don't know if I'm thinking straight, so I put the question to you again, do you think it wise to put her name here?
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Tenderly1(f): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2013
HMMM # SHAKES HEAD#
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2013
Tenderly1: HMMM # SHAKES HEAD#
please don't let your head fall off, lol
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by 4words: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2013
Tenderly1: HMMM # SHAKES HEAD#
Please counsel him... He needs to see clearly beyond those blinding feelings of his, because marriage aint 100% of love, many other things count. Be wise.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Tenderly1(f): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
4words:
Please counsel him... He needs to see clearly beyond those blinding feelings of his, because marriage aint 100% of love, many other things count. Be wise.
4words, you know he does not listen to any body. Bolaino give me one good reason why i should welcome her into my family.

2 Likes

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2013
Tenderly1: 4words, you know he does not listen to any body. Bolaino give me one good reason why i should welcome her into my family.
I don't need to give u any reason, I love her and that's all that matters.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Tenderly1(f): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2013
bolaino: I don't need to give u any reason, I love her and that's all that matters.
no problem oo. Tell her to try and call us. I know when you get married you will forget us cry cry
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by 4words: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2013
Tenderly1: no problem oo. Tell her to try and call us. I know when you get married you will forget us cry cry
Are u serious he would forget you guys... *Frowning @bolaino right now*
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by 4words: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2013
bolaino: I don't need to give u any reason, I love her and that's all that matters.
How many times do I need to tell you that love is not in anyway all that matters. What happens when the love dwindle... Some dude these days self, always in a hurry to jump the broom without considering it all the way down. I want to reiterate here that the rate of divorce in d next 15year in my beloved country would hit sky high. Please consider these before marriage;

1. Love: Do I love or can I love this person.
2. Compatibility
3. Friendship
4. Health
5. Reciprocal love: Is the love reciprocated and not one sided (for a perfect formula, the woman's love should be more. My opinion though)
6. Attitude: His or her attitude towards your family.
7. Lastly, how do you view your home with this person, is it going to be a happy or unhappy home, communicative or resentful home, do you see for ever or now. Think.

1 Like

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Tenderly1(f): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
4words:
Are u serious he would forget you guys... *Frowning @bolaino right now*
Maybe,i just feel that when a girlfriend don't call her boo's family i wonder what she will do when she becomes the wife.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2013
4words:
How many times do I need to tell you that love is not in anyway all that matters. What happens when the love dwindle... Some dude these days self, always in a hurry to jump the broom without considering it all the way down. I want to reiterate here that the rate of divorce in d next 15year in my beloved country would hit sky high. Please consider these before marriage;

2. Compatibility
3. Friendship
4. Health
5. Reciprocal love: Is the love reciprocated and not one sided (for a perfect formula, the woman's love should be more. My opinion though)
7. Lastly, how do you view your home with this person, is it going to be a happy or unhappy home, communicative or resentful home, do you see for ever or now. Think.
nice oratory my good man, but I believe the aforementioned are things I have considered at length before coming here to profess my undying love for my woman.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2013
4words:

2. Compatibility
3. Friendship
4. Health
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by 4words: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2015
wow, how time flies.
we can only most certainly tell now. love is indeed a beautiful thing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? / Please Help Anytime She's With Me She Always Put Her Head On My Chest / We Met At Viewing Center.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.