Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Florida Man Beaten, Robbed, And Stripped Naked On First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Florida Man Beaten, Robbed, And Stripped Naked On First Date (716 Views)

Man Robbed And Shot After Visiting Girl He Met Online Through Dating App. Photos / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florida Man Beaten, Robbed, And Stripped Naked On First Date by infonubia(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
First date gone horribly wrong!

A Florida man says he was beaten, forced to strip naked at gun point, robbed and abandoned on the road side on a first date.

A Flager County Sheriff's Office case report obtained by NBS News indicated that 34-year-old Shaun Paul Williams was found bloodied and naked on State Road 100 in Bunnell. William said he was mugged by a woman and her two unidentified male companions. He met the woman at a convenience store in Daytona Beach, Fla., about two weeks ago and they both arranged to go out on June 14.

When the woman picked him up on Friday, he discovered that two other men we also inside the vehicle. The woman explained that one of the men was her brother. She said that she needed to drop the men off at the brother’s home. The woman abruptly turned into an unknown street side after the brother said he had to wait for a friend at an "empty cow pasture."

Williams said he exited the vehicle to urinate and he was struck in the head with a "hard metal object." He immediately fell on the ground as he heard one of the men say "give me all your money and your clothes." He opened his eyes to find a semiautomatic pistol pointed at his head. He was beaten and robbed of all his possession.

Williams, whom the deputies took to a hospital to be treated for lacerations to his head, said “I should have known better when I see two other individuals in the car,” Williams explained. “Basically, it was my stupidity… I should have realized there was something funny about it.”

Good to know he learned some valuable lessons. Don't become a victim before you learn.

See more at: http://www.infonubia.com/2013/06/florida-man-beaten-robbed-and-stripped.html#sthash.JA0gV8ti.dpuf
Re: Florida Man Beaten, Robbed, And Stripped Naked On First Date by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Na wah oh
Re: Florida Man Beaten, Robbed, And Stripped Naked On First Date by k2039: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
What a remarkable first date.
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Florida Man Beaten, Robbed, And Stripped Naked On First Date by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
I am tired of these threads jorh

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Problem With Displaying Love In Public / Some Truth About Men / Who Owns A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.